Submissive Wife Fantasy Story Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became his submissive slut fantasy.
2.5k words
4.06
41.1k
31

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a great deal of fun writing the Submissive Wife series because it has all been based on real-life descriptions of what has occurred in our lives over the past two years. Today, Bill may make passionate love to me treating me like an absolute princess. Tomorrow he may fuck me like a street whore. Either way works for me.

I love hearing from my readers, please leave me comments. So many people have suggested where I might go with my stories but the problem is that I am telling a true real-life story. Perhaps real life isn't as exciting as fantasy.

This story is our first attempt at writing fiction. It is pure fiction and is not intended to imply in any way, a resemblance to the true-life Ds relationship that we have presented in our Submissive Wife series other than we used our names. Of course, I have become a real slut. Please give me some ideas for where I could take that little submissive slut.

Sheila and Bill

Submissive Wife fantasy story chapter 1

My husband Bill and I have been married for almost twenty years; we were high school sweethearts that went off to college together. Back in those we were like fucking machines we would fuck morning, noon, and night when we had the opportunity. We didn't care where we were as long as we were together and could sneak off to a dark corner. Bill was tall and handsome and I had a body that as he put it, was fuckable all day long.

I liked to wear short skirts with belly shirts but seldom would you find me wearing a bra. Occasionally, I would put on a thong but much preferred to be commando. This would give Bill better access to slip his dick in me for a quicky.

Some people thought I was a real slut but in reality, other than my sexy clothing, how could you call me a slut when the only person I was having sex with was my long-time boyfriend and eventually husband.

After school, we both landed good-paying jobs and got married with a big fancy wedding. We didn't have much interest in starting a family so we concentrated on our careers and after only five years we were making very nice money until I got laid off during a financial downturn.

It was late spring and jobs were hard to come by. We were doing fine with money so Bill suggested that I should take the summer off and enjoy myself. He made a joke suggesting that I could be waiting for him at the door every day in the sexy little outfits I used to wear. Since getting out of school my sexy wardrobe was pretty much a thing of the past. I was still in nice shape but became conservative in how I presented myself.

For the first few weeks, I did just that, he would come home and I would meet him at the door like his dutiful little servant. Routinely, he would flip my little skirt up and fuck me before he even got past the front foyer. It was fun for a while but it got old and dwindled week by week. Eventually, it stopped.

Living life with not having to go to work was working for me. I would go off to the pool, or the spa, maybe the tennis court. Life was good, well for me anyway.

I pretty much stopped looking for a job because I was just too busy between all of my appointments at the salons, tennis lessons and eventually I started going to the gym three times a week. I was a very busy lady.

I was paying less and less attention to the house and Bill's needs. The days of spreading my legs almost daily had diminished to occasionally. Bill was putting in long hours and we were doing more take out than anything. I loved Bill and my lifestyle more than anything but I was missing something.

My trips to the gym were every three days until I met a guy there that worked the third shift who stopped every day for a work out at about one o'clock. He was a very attractive man who I would guess to be about thirty-two. He and I started talking and before I knew it, one thing led to another and he was sliding his beautiful man meat into me regularly.

Before fucking my gym friend, Bill was the only guy that I ever had sex with. I can't possibly call myself an expert when it comes to knowing what good sex is, but I do have to say, compared to my new friend, Bill could please my needs much the same as my new friend.

My friend and I got to the point that we were fucking and sucking several times a week. On some days he was able to deliver a load of his seed in my pussy then another one in my mouth. Bill was good, but he could rarely deliver twice in the same day.

My friend's apartment was not far from the gym so we would spend a great deal of time fucking at his place. There was no real attraction between us other than the fact that we both like sex. Before going home, I would always take a shower thinking it would remove the evidence of my infidelity. Bill typically would not get home until eight or nine almost every night so I had plenty of time to freshen up not that it mattered because he was too beat to do me anyway.

One afternoon I returned home after my work out and afternoon fuck session. When I walked in Bill surprised me at the door with a cocktail in hand. He gave me a big hug and kiss then said, "I got the promotion I have been waiting for and I wanted to come home to celebrate. Get dressed and let's go out for a nice dinner then come back to fuck like we used to."

I said, "That is awesome news, congratulations."

He said, "The best part is that I will not be working the crazy hours that I have been putting in and it includes a fair amount of travel to some nice places. I'm excited because you can go with me."

I said, "What would I do while you are working."

"You could hang out at some nice hotels and resorts. Most of the places we meet offer golf courses, spas, and fine restaurants. Not to mention, I would get to have you as eye candy, while entertaining clients."

I said, "That might be fun, the eye candy part. That is great news, where are we going for dinner."

He said, "I made reservations at Raimondo's."

I smiled, "It has been so long since we have been there, give me a half-hour."

I ran up to our room and stripped naked. This restaurant is very nice so I decided to go all out. I grabbed a black garter belt and stockings along with a little black dress. I tried it on without a bra and thought, shit, I need a bra, not leaving much to the imagination. I grabbed a beautiful sheer lace bra and slipped it on but I didn't like how it looked under the dress. I looked at it from every angle and said, fuck it. In a flash, the bra was on the floor and I felt sexy as hell without it.

I put on a pair of stilettos and walked down the stairs to show Bill.

Bill stood back and just said, "Fucking hot."

I said, "Yes I am, thank you very much."

Bill took me in his arms and kissed me like we had not kissed me for what seemed like years. I felt so good in his arms and I could feel his hard dick pressing against me.

He said, "Sorry babe, I have to fuck you now."

I said "Go for it," figuring I would be a little slippery inside but that would assume it to be the result of our passion.

Bill moved me back to the couch lifting my dress and laying me down just like he had been doing for years. But, instead of slipping his cock right into my wet hole he went down on me. I panicked a little and told him no, "I want to feel your cock in me." He continued to dive his face between my thighs and lap at my cunt like it was the first time. After my first orgasm, well, I should say my first orgasm with Bill, he came up for air and drove his cock into me. He seemed much more aggressive than normal but I have to say, I was liking it. He fucked me fast and hard taking me to another orgasm while at the same time he splattered me full of his seed.

He said, "That was fucking amazing, you must have liked getting fucked because you are so fucking juicy tonight and you taste fucking amazing."

I just said, "Thank you, babe." Thinking to myself, I got away with it.

We left the house for dinner and we had to walk a fair distance across the restaurant parking lot. I could feel the juices from my pussy dripping down my leg and there was little I could do about it. I had two loads from my gym friend and another from Bill so I guess I had to expect some wet thighs. I could also feel my boobs bouncing around and I wondered if my stocking tops could be seen. I will admit, I felt like a bit of a slut and I was enjoying it.

We had a wonderful diner along with several rounds of cocktails. Bill was flirting with me all night and I was hoping to get yet another load of cum in me. After dinner, we were walking out to the car when Bill led me to the front of the car and once again lifted my dress exposing my pussy. He laid me back on the hood and released his cock shoving it into me.

He was pumping me hard and said, "Come on you fucking slut, squeeze my cock with your used fuck hole."

Bill would sometimes talk dirty but not like that.

He unloaded in me and said, "I always wondered what it would be like to have sloppy seconds, for the record, it was really hot, I would not mind doing it again."

With a horrified look, I said, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

He said, "Don't even try it, I suspected you were doing someone at the gym but I was not sure until I licked his cum from your pussy tonight. I have not fucked you in a couple of weeks and you sure tasted like you had been freshly fucked. So many nights when I got home and crawled into bed next to you there was a distinct smell of sex."

I just broke down crying and we drove home in silence.

After that, we went tough a couple of weeks of me begging for forgiveness. I still loved him and the last thing I wanted to do was lose him or my comfy lifestyle. Finally, one night we had it out. I told him I would do anything for him to forgive me.

He said, "Anything."

I sobbed, "Yes."

He asked, "Tell me the truth, how did this happen?"

I lowered my head and took a deep breath. I figured I was going for broke. I said, "Back in our early days we fucked constantly, hardly a day went by that I didn't have cum in me. I like fucking and I don't know how it happened but one thing led to another, I was back to getting fucked at least a few times a week. I will admit, I liked the attention and I just like sex."

He said, "Of course you fucking liked it or you would not have kept going back for more, were there others, have you had him since then?"

"No, I promise, he was the only one."

He said, "Do you like this lifestyle having a nice house, vacations, you don't have to work, money to spend on shit."

I said, "Yes, I like it all but I love you and I don't want to lose you."

Bill asked, "Do you want to continue fucking other people?"

I thought to myself, yes but I did not answer his question. I just looked down and I guess that gave him his answer. For me, it was a sleepless night, I tossed and turned all night while Bill was out like a light.

The next evening Bill said, "I want you to become my submissive. The house will be spotless, my dinner ready when I get home, all the household errands done. You will dress as you are instructed. You will fuck me whenever I tell you too and you will serve as eye candy and whatever else I tell you to do while on trips. You will do as I tell you and if you don't you will be punished. You will be my hot wife; you will fuck anyone I tell you to fuck and you will never fuck anyone behind my back."

I looked at him and said, "Fuck you."

He said, "I'm going to give you a day or two to think about, now, suck my cock."

He held me down and stuffed his dick in my mouth, I was tempted to bite the fucking thing but if truth be told, I was contemplating his fucked-up offer.

The more I thought about it the more aroused I got. I slept alone that night rubbing myself the entire time. The next day, all I wanted was to get fucked and I was still pissed at Bill for forcing his cock on me the night before so I'm going to get it elsewhere. I went back to the gym and found my friend. He was walking into the gym with another guy and before he even got inside, I said, "Come on, let's go to your house, I need to get fucked."

He hugged me and said, "Can we work out first, I brought my cousin and I wanted to show him the ropes."

I just said, "Bring him along, I'll fuck both of you."

Like a couple of puppies they followed me back to his apartment, we went in and the two of them fucked me all afternoon. When it was time to go home, I didn't take a shower, I wanted to show Bill that I can be the slut that he apparently wants me to be.

When Bill got home, I met him at the front door with dried cum in my hair and cum dripping down my leg. I said, "I will be you whore, I will submit to all of your fucked-up desires and I will fuck on command."