All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 01'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

Pretty damn good start. Awaiting future chapters eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't finish this

Your characters are so totally unlikable I couldn't care less what happens to any of them. In fact, Nate is despicable, the women act like porn stars and none of them seem quite human. C, D, B tits - Nate does have quite an eye that he can instantly tell the difference between a C and a D. You really ought to forget cup sizes. The mention of sexual activity with a sixteen year old is against the rules of this site.

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Rough around the edges is the point.

Thanks for the comments.

I like to portray characters that are rough around the edges. People aren't perfect all the time. The story portrays Nate as part asshole, part savior - it's like that T-shirt that reads "I'm 51% sweetheart, 49% bitch - don't push your luck!". Everyone in the story has uneasy pasts, that reveal themselves over time, that explain their behavior. It's pretty much impossible to realistically depict a protagonist who exploits the circumstances around another person's situation to his sexual advantage without showing the uglier underside of everyone's characters. There should be something unlikable about a character willing to pursue reluctant/non-consensual sex, as the category requires.

And BTW, I can most definitely tell the difference between C and D cups, clothed or naked, although maybe I could have been more descriptive.

Deltablonde

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. So hot and I want more.

GravitateGravitateabout 8 years ago
Great start!

Most enjoyable. I'm looking forward keenly to reading the succeeding chapters.

regularguy13regularguy13almost 8 years ago
Thanks for the back story

Thanks for taking the time to set this up. We have a great, believable premise - an older guy has an unexpected meeting with a past babysitter. Years ago they were attracted to each other. Now she is in trouble. He is in a position to help....

This makes the story so much better. I'm so tired of seeing "Woman with huge tits fucks guy with 12 inch dong" because....well just because. Like that happens everyday in the real world.

Well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story sucked.

mink57mink57about 3 years ago

Something like that 5000 € fine for foreigners described here does not exist in Germany.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous