Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, finally, Grant said the obvious. "What does some girl's name have to do with any of this?"

This seemed to snap the mother and lawyers out of their stupor. But, before any of them could interject, Mr. Bloom answered, "Maybe nothing. Maybe you know otherwise. I don't know, kid. But I need to know if I'm ever going to get a decent night's sleep."

Finally, Madeline jumped in. "It's none of your business, Gabe. Who Grant fucked some weeks ago has nothing to do with the abrogation of our marriage." She turned to the lawyers. "Are my son and I going to have to keep putting up with this stupidity, or will at least one of you do your job?"

Her lawyer straightened in his chair with no sign of insult. "Quite right." He turned to the other lawyer.

Rick Boyles shrugged his shoulders. "I knew he had a question, but I didn't know what it was. I gotta tell you, this isn't even one of my top three weirdest requests in a divorce. It could be top ten." He tilted his head to the side. "Probably."

Mr. Townes wasn't having any of it. "If your client has any further questions, he can submit them to me through you. And they'd better be germane to the divorce settlement." Then he turned to Gabe and said the most useful sentence of the day. "Mr. Bloom, if Mr. Boyles here won't tell you as part of his job, I'll tell you for free. Your son's dating life isn't an appropriate subject for this table." He threw a manila folder into his briefcase and grumbled. "You trade those stories over a drink, not a divorce settlement."

The husky dad blinked hard at the lawyer's comment. He only half-listened as his lawyer leaned to him, put a hand on his forearm, and whispered into his ear.

Madeline was up like a shot. Her son followed with speed. The lawyers started talking, presumably about their clients' legal needs. Gabe watched two-thirds of what had been his family exit the conference room. His lawyer was still holding his forearm.

In the elevator, Madeline pressed her remarkable body against her son's. "We shouldn't have been texting. It was stupid and childish. And it set your father off."

Grant pulled her even tighter against his torso. "You're right. It was dumb, but we don't have to tiptoe around him anymore, remember?"

"I'm not afraid of his anger. I want this over and done with, and sparking your dad off like that only serves to drag everything out." Both were quiet in the hum of the elevator. Maddie shook her head against her young stud's chest. "We provoked him, and now he's asking about that day."

"Our personal independence day," the young man quipped. Mommy giggled. "You told me on the way here that he had something he wanted to ask us. He says he's losing sleep about this. Seems to me that he was gearing up to ask about this no matter what we did."

His mom nodded. It made sense.

The couple released each other as the elevator doors parted. They were outside heading for Madeline's car when they heard the call from behind. "Grant! Please. It'll only be a second. Please!"

The big man moved fast. The pair stopped to watch. He caught up to them, sweaty with uneven breath.

"Gabe, I'm sure your lawyer would tell you not to do this; whatever it is."

"Hear me out," he gasped. "I'll sign what you want, but I need to know what happened that day. I need to know who it was in that bed."

"Do you need to know your son's conquests to get your jollies these days, Gabe?" Madeline spat. "I thought your secretary was taking care of that now."

Lisa, the secretary, passed through all three of their minds. She couldn't hold a candle to Madeline in any way.

But Grant's father scrunched his eyes shut, and shook the thought out of his head. He looked only at his son. "I'll sign papers that give your mother a generous settlement. No muss. No fuss. Put the papers in front of me, tell me what I need to know, and I'll sign."

Madeline would not be ignored. "No. That is not how justice or the legal system work. You don't get to hold your signature over our heads as a cudgel to share dirty little secrets. Who's to say you'd even sign once you have what you're asking for? We could offer to tell you after you sign."

"But you may not tell me once you have my signature."

Grant felt shocked at how small and diminished his father seemed. Where was the overbearing big mouth he'd known all these years?

"Exactly!" agreed Madeline. "This is why you don't make it part of the divorce. Will you sign before we see the judge? Great. If you don't sign? We'll see you in court."

Grant put a hand on Madeline's shoulder, quieting her. "Hang on, Mom." There were dark rings under Gabe's eyes and none of his usual bluster. But years of ill-treatment from this man blinded his mother to it. "We can think about it. Let's take some time to cool off, okay?"

She turned to her lover. She saw concern, care, and confidence in his eyes. Her tone arms wrapped around him, and her angelic face burrowed into his chest.

The young man turned to his father. "Give us a few days. Don't call, write, or message her. If you do, we'll know we can't trust you. And we will never speak of that day. If you give us time and space, I'll call you with our final answer."

Just when Grant didn't think his father's shoulders could droop any further, they sank another inch. The former-man-of-the-house held up his hands in surrender. "Okay. Fine. Call me in a few days. I'll be waiting."

***

When Maddie and Grant climbed into their car, she turned to him. "Why do you want to entertain the thought of telling him anything?"

He gave her a warm smile. "I don't care if either of us says another word to him. But we're headed home now," He took hold of her bare thigh. "and I don't want him calling while I eat you out in the living room." She shivered and put her hand on his. "I don't want him texting you while I bend you over that nice big bed in our room and stretch your sweet pussy over my hard cock." Her eyes flashed with lust, and she pulled his hand toward her naked crotch. "No pleas or offers from him on your mind while you ride your son's dick, and welcome a loving spanking." Madeline rubbed her boy's hand on her sopping nether lips. She whined in relief at the contact. He shoved a single digit into his mother. "If we refuse outright, he'll harangue us. This way I get your undivided attention. You are all mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, baby," she gasped and licked her lips. "I'm yours. Take me home and drink from Mommy."

They were still in the law office parking lot, so Grant removed his fingers from his mother's clutching quim. He gave her a slow kiss on the cheek. "You're driving, remember?" Madeline looked around the car, remembering that she was in the driver's seat. "Don't speed, Mom. Get us home safe. I'll take care of you once we're there."

***

Madeline pulled into their driveway and shifted into park. The sculpted brunette let the engine run. She was staring at the garage door. Her expression was blank.

"You okay, Mom?" grant asked.

One slow blink and she turned to her son. "Now that we're home, I suddenly feel tired." She made a slow blink again, like a cat in safety. "I'm drained, sweetheart. Emotionally and physically." She cut the engine to illustrate her point.

The loyal son rubbed her right shoulder. "That makes sense. You were freaked out before we went there. The blow-up at the meeting and the confrontation in the parking lot piled on the stress."

She dipped her brown locks in his direction. Her eyes closed for a moment. "Yeah."

"Let's get you inside, eh?"

"Sounds good, hon. But your old mom is going to need a coffee break before we can start having all that fun we were talking about, okay?"

"I've told you to stop calling yourself 'old.' You're a vibrant and sexy young woman. I'm thanking my lucky stars I get to share that bed every night. Of course you can catch your breath... before I get you screaming at the ceiling." They chuckled and unbuckled.

Inside, Grant made his mother a cup of black coffee. He knew how she liked it.

Her magnificent buns rested on his lap as she sipped the bitter brew. They sat, stacked together on his kitchen chair as they had weeks ago. (That was when their incestuous play had finally crossed into naked penetrating bliss.)

"This seems to be how we sit for our serious moments," Grant observed.

"Mmm," she agreed. The thoughtful mommy leaned back against her lover's broad chest. "Feels so safe and loving when we're like this."

"Good." He stroked her smooth thighs atop his hairy legs. "But I should warn you. Having your sweet little ass on my groin makes me feel... other things when we're like this."

Madeline giggled and ground her butt against the hardening tube beneath her. "Mmmm," she hummed again.

"So the coffee is helping?"

"Yeah, my strength is returning, but the caffeine is making me edgy."

"No worries. I know how to help you with that. Are you done drinking?"

Ever eager to please and serve her son, Maddie tipped the mug back to swallow the last of her pick-me-up. "Ahh. Yep! All done, Coach." His cock felt solid beneath her. She turned to him, smiled, and kissed him with love and adoration.

When their mouths parted, Grant said, "Great. Then, the best way to take the edge off like a true coach is to tell you to hit the showers."

With the thickness pressing up against her ass, she'd expected something different. She gave him a confused look. "Shower?"

"Don't worry, Mom." He stroked her long dark hair the way she liked. "You're not going in alone."

***

"Ahhhh!" Madeline's eyes closed, luxuriating in the experience.

Grant's fingers weren't so much washing the shampoo out of her hair as they were massaging her scalp.

"My stress is melting away."

Her glistening naked back was to her son. This gave him a good angle for applying the shampoo and rinsing it out. Now and then her round ass bumped against his stiff prod.

"Glad to hear it," he murmured into her ear. His lips were close enough to kiss it. She hadn't realized his face was so near. He wanted her to hear him over the stream of hot water. His hands slid from the back of her head, down her neck, and spread to massage her shoulders. "Energy from the coffee. De-stressing from the shower. Soon you'll be ready for everything else." His thick bone bumped her buns again. Then it was gone.

"Uhnnn," she moaned as her son's strong thumbs pressed and circled into her upper back. "You have golden hands, Grant."

They went further down her back before curving around his mother's rib cage.

"Oh," she murmured. The younger man was cupping her breasts, but the massage was more gentle. With experience and care, the young man squeezed and manipulated his mom's breasts.

"Ooohh," Madeline exhaled in pleasure.

She leaned back against her lover's chest. She again felt that powerful member against her rear.

When those manly fingers pinched her nipples, she cried out.

"Sound's like you're getting your energy back, alright."

"Yeah," she grinned.

The sturdy mommy tipped forward to place her left hand against the shower wall she was facing. Then she looked back at the only man she wanted. The elder Bloom hooked her mass of hair over her right shoulder. Now she had a good look at the hard-muscled stud she loved. Holding his eyes with her own, Maddie placed her right hand on the wall about two feet from the left.

The lusty mother pushed her tone rump back against her dear son's rock-hard prick.

"You got me ready to go, coach. I need one more deep tissue massage. Will you, give it to Mommy?"

Grant's jaw shifted. He grinned at his mother's words. His right hand released her right breast and smoothed its way down her hard tummy. His touch ran gentle and sure across her strip of pubic hair. He cupped the well from which he had sprung.

Madeline felt her man's heavy trunk draw away from her back. Then its fat head was poking at her ass. Their eyes remained locked. Grant bent his knees, and the cock head slid along her taint and lips. Finally, the tip of the cock she worshiped stopped at the hand that held her sopping garden. As his hips pushed, the hand fed his snake into her warm depths.

"Ohhhhh," The word oozed out of her as the broad cock head popped into her.

His grey-blues held onto hers as they deepened the intimate coitus.

Then came a louder and longer, "Ooooh!"

Grant lunged deeper into his shimmering wet mommy. She took a deep breath while her insides accommodated her stallion's girth. Madeline's eyes slid shut, and she tipped her head back.

"Ohh, FINALLY!" Eyes scrunched, calling to heaven. Her words echoed in the shower stall. "I've needed your cock all day, baby! Yes!"

Desperate to engulf her son's entire length, the energized mother urged her hips back. She tilted her ass upwards. Anything to ease Grant's penetration!

"Holy SHIT! Fuck! Take me, baby! Fuck me all the way!" The unplanned cry took her by surprise. But it was the rawest truth in her body.

Under the steaming water, she pushed back against her lover's invading baton. "Fuck your mommy, Grant. Take my pussy with your massive steely...Yuhh!!!!" The last sound came out in a gasp as her man bottomed out in her clutching depths.

Knowing well what his mother craved, the loving son smacked his soaked lover's right ass cheek.

Overwhelmed with love and Grant's hard flesh within her, she trilled, "Yes, that's it."

Her head dropped, and her whole body bent to serve the ecstatic fucking she was sharing with her beloved. But her dirty talk continued. "Show me you want my ass for yourself." He clapped her left buttock in answer.

"Fuck me, my love."

I don't think she knows what she's saying, Grant thought. But the message was clear anyway. Her hips swerved back at him, and he met each move with fierce thrusts.

"I'm yours, Baby. UH! Fuck me! Take what's yours! Yeah! Uhn! Claim your mother with that fat cock! Nnnyyyeeee!"

Without slowing his pace, He kept his right hand on his mother's mons and beneath. The younger Bloom tightened his grip on what he knew to be his, and he rubbed two fingertips at the clitoris.

"I claimed you weeks ago."

Madeline made an "Eeeee," sound through gritted teeth.

"I'm taking care of what's mine." He jabbed in, harder than before. Maddie's head nearly bumped against the shower wall. "You've been - Uhn! - a good sexy mommy."

"Oh, yes! Oh, gods!" Her gleaming body started a familiar twitching.

She felt her man's hold tighten. He would not let her slip or fall.

A massive orgasm rippled from her abdomen out to her extremities. Her soaked hair whipped around. Vaginal muscles clamped down on that beautiful ramming penis. With a drawn out grunt, Madeline juiced on her son's pillar.

The pair held still for a heaving gasping moment. Grant kept Madeline on her feet by holding her firm against his strong body. He was still hard inside her, and she felt a second orgasm ready to go.

She rubbed her fine ass against his hips. "I'll always be your good girl, coach. Hee hee! Mmnh!"

"Heh," she heard behind her left ear. He got the message: She was ready for more.

"Goddamn right you will," he grumbled."

Grant bent his knees to ease their connected bodies to the shower floor. He never removed his member from his mother. Determined to keep the big meat inside, she spread her legs and bent forwards onto her hands and knees.

Doggy style could be tough on shower floor tiles, but the Blooms didn't care today. Grant slapped off the shower and took hold of his "good girl's" hips.

Madeline tossed her hair back with a twitch of her head, sending up a spray of water. She looked back at her masterful lover. A single stormy eye crested her smooth shoulder to meet his.

"Do it," she said in a husky tone. "Fuck your mother like a whore. Don't stop until you fill my tight little pussy with cum."

Nothing left to say. He pounded into her with mad lust.

On and on the thick long member drove in and out of Madeline. She loved every second of it. His tight hold on her hips drove her wild. She had another orgasm as the clap of his hips against her ass went into high speed. He knew not to slow down.

Don't stop. Never stop, she thought. But the words never came out. Instead, she filled the shower with wordless cries.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Mom," he grunted through gritted teeth.

"Yes!" she answered without hesitation, and her body responded with still another orgasm. Is this number three or four?

He felt Mommy's cream on his pelvis and thighs. His balls clenched in reply.

"YES!" she repeated, lowering her head to the floor but keeping that taut ass up to receive her man's bounty.

He had plenty for her. On and on, his cock throbbed and squirted inside her.

The pair collapsed in a euphoric heap, coated in shared body fluids.

"Ohh, thank you, baby. I love feeling you cum inside me."

He could only nod in response.

Uncounted minutes later, Grant slapped the shower back on. He got up to take the detachable shower head. The loving son rinsed himself off, then his mother.

The shower clunked as the twenty-something shut it off again. He knelt beside his lovely brunette and offered her a hand.

"No need for more soap yet." His voice was soft but gravelly. "Soon enough you'll be covered in sweat and more."

Madeline took Grant's hand with a sparkle in her eye and a smile on her red lips.

***

They each drank cold glasses of water there in the bathroom. When the glasses were empty, the young man said, "Get in the bed, and spread those perfect thighs for me."

Maddie smiled again and obeyed.

***

Grant was no savant at eating pussy.

The girls who'd chased and dated him years ago hadn't had any interest in his mouth. They'd been chasing the rumor (accurate, as it happens) about the size of his manhood. They'd wanted to try it out, but the young things couldn't handle what the young man had to offer. They weren't willing to stick around after one or two attempts with the monster between his legs. They never took the time to show him what a woman could enjoy from his lips and tongue.

At their delicate age, his mother supposed, they may not have known themselves.

But he never hesitated to stick his tongue into Madeline's inner folds. Master Bloom knew where the clit was, never sucked it too hard, and had always kept his teeth out of the game. He loved his mother, and he wanted to please her.

Even the first time he'd given her cunnilingus, Madeline hadn't had any reason to complain. The young man's mouth was far better than the blah nothing that Gabe had given over the last few years. Most important for Grant (and pretty fucking important for her) was that she always came. The brunette bombshell came every time her son put his hungry mouth at the meeting of her sleek thighs.

He always made damn sure.

Over the last two weeks, she'd guided him on how best to lick Mommy's snatch. He'd taken every word to heart. He had improved! So (after a multi-orgasmic shower fucking she'd never dared dream of) she lay back on the bed with no reservations. Her toned thighs parted as her bare beau approached.

"You're gonna give Mommy a treat?" she cooed.

His pectorals bulged as he stared down at her open succulent body. "Looks like you're the treat for me, Mom."

He knelt between her bent knees. As a good boy should, she thought. Those strong masculine paws gripped the flesh of Maddie's thighs and spread her wider. Her cunt felt exposed and vulnerable.

Yes. The approval flashed in her eyes like Morse Code.

Grant bent to his mommy's beautiful groin.

"Ohhhh, Baybeeeeee!" she cried.

Her loving son suckled at the fleshy outer lips and traced a finger at her wet entrance. Her hands gripped his dark locks and her hips gyrated. He moved to the clit. Ever the eager beaver.

1...34567...9