Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

Story Info
The hours, days and weeks that follow Mrs. and Master Bloom.
30.4k words
4.81
69.5k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,027 Followers

Disclaimers: I hadn't planned to write this. I was working on a different story. That story fizzled out. Some comments asked for a continuation of Mothers and Secrets. I looked into my mind about the future of Madeline and Grant Bloom. It wasn't much to tell. So I got started on a second story. That one fell in on itself.

I pecked out some of what I would tell if I were writing a follow-up to Mothers and Secrets. It's not enough to be a part two. I scratched more down with no intention of writing the whole thing out. "I suppose," I mumbled to myself, "it could be an epilogue instead of a full-blown story arc."

So I wrote some more. Scenes and dialogues surfaced. It wasn't magic, but it also wasn't planned.

And now, I've written the whole damn thing.

Here it is: Characters, unrealistic in beauty and athleticism. (Though, I've had occasions of surprising endurance, once upon a time.) Around 30,000 words to cap off the story of Mothers and Secrets. Don't read it if that's too long for you. The adultery goes unpunished. If you need cheaters to suffer, you will be dissatisfied here.

If that's all cool with you, then enjoy! Kindly give a kind rating! And politely comment! It's where I get the juice to keep writing new stories!

O.F.

***

Mothers and Secrets: Epilogue

***

A handful of weeks after the events of Mothers and Secrets

DrBabyRuthie777: Hey, Gypsy-Mamma. Do you know what happened to MadMommy1980? The last I've seen or heard from her was about a month ago.

Romantriarch: Hi. I can't say I know what's happening with her.

DrBabyRuthie777: "I can't say I know," as in you don't know? Or "I can't say I know," as in you're not supposed to tell?

Romantriarch: Can't say, Candy Bar. >:)

***

A handful of hours after the events of Mothers and Secrets

Madeline Bloom awoke naked in her son's bed. Sounds of beating pans and bowls arose from down in the kitchen.

It must be Grant, she thought. Then she spoke aloud to herself. "No one else lives here now, remember?"

With a smile and sore muscles, she climbed out of bed and shuffled to her bedroom.

She didn't shower. The 40-something beauty dressed in blue running shorts and a pink tank top. She had no plans for a run. Not after the workout we've had. The outfit was for comfort, but it had another advantage. The loose garments would be easy for her lover to peel away.

She sat on her bed and took a deep breath. There were familiar smells; old scents. Without thinking she got up and changed the sheets. "Grant's sheets stink of sweat, saliva and gods know what other fluids," She remarked aloud to the empty room. "But here I am changing this bed."

She pulled the fresh sheet over the last corner of the king-size mattress.

There was an ache inside her. It wasn't yearning. "I can still feel him inside me," she smirked to herself. "I'm still acclimating to his girth."

There was a clang downstairs.

Madeline descended to the kitchen. She had a satisfied smile and a tingling between her thighs.

Grant wore pajama pants and a white T-shirt. He was ready to cook for his mom. "It's scrambled eggs: breakfast for dinner."

Mommy sidled up behind him and put her left arm around his waist. She pressed her groin against her coach's firm buns.

Then, with her free right hand, she swatted the side of the seat of his pajama pants.

"Hey!" he feigned grievance. "I'm working here."

"Aww," she ground out her softest sounds of pity. "After how red you've made my cheeks today, making Mommy a good girl for you? I figured a strong man like you could handle it." Knowing she was finally, completely, and oh-so-sexually his, she was already more confident. More assertive. He knows my secret, and he feels the same. Everything is different.

"I can handle it." He grumbled more to himself than the woman rubbing her pubis against him. "I handled you up there in my bed, didn't I? From now on you're gonna experience 'handled' day and night."

She giggled and kissed his upper arm so she could peek around and watch his cooking.

He dropped a pat of butter into the heated pan. To the right of the stove was a large bowl of beaten eggs and a small bowl of shredded cheese. The butter melted, and the eggs went into the pan. Grant salted and peppered the gooey mass. The spatula scraped and folded. When the eggs were nearly done, he reached for the cheese.

Maddie's right arm grabbed his wrist from behind. Her full chest pressed even harder against his back. He thought he could feel her firm nipples.

"Don't add the cheese yet, hon. Take the pan off the burner."

He did as told.

The pan sat on an unused burner, and the flame was out.

"Now dump in the cheese and mix."

Doing as ordered, Grant asked, "But the eggs aren't done cooking. Shouldn't I put it back on the flame?"

Madeline watched her son mix the cheese into the steaming hot eggs. "It's all still hot, baby. The eggs keep cooking without the fire."

He mixed, relishing the feel of his mother's soft breasts pressing into his back.

"You don't always have to keep heat under the pan once you've got things cooking." The cheese melted into the eggs, and - as predicted - the eggs firmed up to perfection. The residual heat of the pan and eggs had finished cooking the couple's meal. She reminded him, "The chef always tastes before he serves."

The younger Bloom skewered a glob of egg with a fork. He eased it into his mouth.

"Mmm!" Pleasure and surprise mixed at the resulting taste and texture.

"We melted the cheese without breaking the oils in it. It'll be cheesy and creamy without being greasy." She rose to her tip-toes and kissed the back of his neck.

Mrs. Bloom released her young stud to gather a pair of shallow bowls.

They set the table for two. But when the food was on the table, the mother sat on her son's lap. His erection rose against her thigh. She fed him a fork of the best scrambled eggs he'd ever made.

"See, sweetheart." she smiled. "When we make enough heat things will keep on cooking for us."

A slow sensuous kiss on the cheek. Both knew she was talking about more than food.

She hopped off his lap and sat on her own seat to devour her meal.

"First of all," Grant said. "thanks. And I mean that on many levels."

Maddie gave him a smile and a sideways nod as she chewed.

"But also, why?"

She washed her food down with a swallow of juice. Then, "Because we have some un-sexy things to talk about, but I don't want you to think I've lost any heat for you."

Under the table, invisible to her son, she traced her crotch with her free hand.

"Good. What's un-sexy that needs to be discussed?"

"Individual checking accounts." There were also joint savings accounts. They had a shared investment portfolio. And there was the almost certain inevitability of selling the house. "Neither of us - your father nor I - is likely to have enough money to buy out the other's half of the value of the house. I'm not sure it would be smart to hold onto it even if we could. We'll need to consult the lawyer about my options before we can make a decision."

"Lawyer?" the young man asked in the tone of a brand new concussion. This new theme was like a bucket of ice water.

"Remember, a few hours ago? You were fucking me doggy style and spanking my sweaty ass. You told your father that he'd better get a divorce attorney. I was riding your rocket to the moon, but I heard every word, baby."

The young man coughed and nodded. The reminder of his deepest fantasies fulfilled had left him flat-footed. Now he needed to face these consequences. "Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I'm going to need to get one too. Don't you think?"

Now he was shaking his head. "No. I mean, Yeah. Of course. I just hadn't thought..."

The lovely woman looked down at the remains of her eggs. She took a deep breath. "Grant, I do have to divorce him. I will need a lawyer. And I need to think about dividing our assets as well as where to go from there.

"You've been very protective and supportive and - let's call it what it is - possessive of me these last few weeks. I. Have. Loved it.

"I woke up in your bed, assuming that I am still yours; that you want to go forward with me."

"Of course, Mom."

She held up her hands. "Look, we crossed a big line. We said a lot of things in the heat of the moment. It could be a step too far for you. Or maybe - now that everything has come to a head - it's too real for you to keep going as we have. You can tell me. I'm your mother, and I will love you no matter what. But you've got to tell me."

"No, mom! No! Not at all. It's me and you. I'm with you all the way. I wasn't thinking about practical things. It was kind of jarring to shift from thinking..." He stood, and took Madeline's hand to stand her up. Grant swept her into his arms and pulled her back down onto his lap - this time in her chair. "Thinking of how deeply I've fallen in love with you. Even when I'm not hard for you, I want to squeeze you and put my mouth all over you. I keep thinking about how I want to take care of you. I want to hold you, and feel you with me when I fall asleep from now on; when I wake up too." He fed a forkful of cheesy scrambled egg between her puffy lips beneath her watery eyes. "Leaping into money markets and real estate agents was a shock. That's all."

Mommy swallowed and leaned her head against her man's. She sighed as his hands swarmed her fit new figure.

"Goddamned right you're mine," Grant grumbled. "Divorce. Sell the house. Hire a lawyer. Whatever. As long as you're with me."

"Not 'Whatever,' my love. I don't want to make all these decisions on my own. I need you to be a partner who can think these things through with me. This is our life; not only mine. What will we do? If we leave the house, where will we go? Of course we'll go there together, but I want to choose these things with you."

"Absolutely, Mom. Of course. I'll do more than keep you fit and glowing with sexual satisfaction."

Both smiled. Maddie growled with a Cheshire grin. They kissed.

It started sweet, but in short time tongues got involved. Madeline straddled Grant and rubbed against his swollen member with her covered cleft. She didn't push hard against him. There was no rush.

The young man broke the kiss to say, "Do you want to talk about strategies for choosing a divorce lawyer? Or how to find a good real estate agent? What we'll want to tell the bank?"

"Ha!" she stuck her tongue into his mouth and sucked at his. "Later," she gasped when they came up for air. "Mommy has been cooking along all this time." She reached between them to shift her runner's shorts aside. "I'm ready now."

The muscular master Bloom pulled his erection through the flap of his bed pants.

What came next was predictable and uncomplicated. The frothing mother pushed her hands down on her boy's shoulders. The balls of her feet pressed down against the floor. He gripped her solid waist to help her rise. Together they drew her rising torso up and closer to his. The firm spongy head of his cock strummed along his mommy's clit on its way to her eager opening. "Uh," her tone warbled. Her right hand released his shoulder so she could reach between them. With certainty and ease, she wrapped her petite hand around his swollen tumescence. Grant sucked at his mother's neck as she lined his sex up to hers.

The matriarch dropped with a grunt. It resembled the sound of someone getting punched in the gut. He reaches that far into me! They resumed their kiss and ground together with tighter movements and greater intensity. He was inside her, where he belonged. Now they had to make proper use of that overwhelming presence.

"Uhn! Uhn!" She whimpered as he met her jutting thrusts. The young man's left hand dropped to hold tight onto the perfect curvature of his mother's ass. His right arm looped around her narrow waist to hold her close. "Mnnuh. Yuh' make me feel... Ooh, baby! You make me feel so good!" His grip tightened, and his pillar drove up, deeper than before. "Fuck! Feel so wanted. So beautiful! Oh GODS, that monster DICK you use to fuck me! Ah!"

It was clear his mother wanted to talk while he skewered her on his cock. So, the loving son's mouth descended to kiss a breast through her shirt.

Madeline picked up the rhythm, bouncing on the fat pole. But this didn't stop her from whipping off her shirt. Her man wanted her chest under his mouth. She gave it to him.

That strong left hand squeezed her ass cheek even tighter once he had his lips on her bare nipples.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Suck on me! Fuck me deep. Squeeze me tight!" She started thrashing with even greater ferocity. The chair beneath them creaked at the intensifying torque.

He released the tit flesh with a wet pop. "Unh. Mom, Uh! We're gonna break the chair. Oh, fuck."

She didn't answer. She didn't slow. She grunted at the thought of fucking her son so hard that they'd break the furniture. A deep clutching orgasm squeezed her nectar onto his veiny cock. The warmth spread to her shorts, his bed pants, and soon the chair beneath them.

"Shit," he grunted. "Hold on to me."

Without missing a beat, Madeline looped her arms around her stud. She spread her thighs wider to hold his fire hose nice and deep. Her right temple pressed against his. He could hear her panting with effort and lust. The fitness coach fixed his hold on the nearly-naked mommy impaled on his sex and stood. Maddie's muscled thighs immediately wrapped around his hips. "Ohmygods, YES! Take me, Grant. Fuck your mom wherever you want!"

He didn't take her anywhere. The young man eased his mother's round buns onto the edge of the sturdier kitchen table.

Glassy-eyed, the matron stilled to let her son work.

The young man bent to put a hand in his mother's thick brown hair. He drew her up and leaned down to kiss her. Then he lay her back, sweeping the breakfast dishes onto the chairs and floor. Neither heard the breaking crockery. Madeline spread her legs again to show her bare vagina stretched around the base of her beloved son's cock. She gazed up at him with love bordering on worship. Her full chest heaved excited breaths.

Grant rested his hands on his mom's hips. He could feel her heels pressing at the small of his back. His strong hands squeezed those hips that had long ago guided his entry to the world.

Maddie nodded, and her son got back to pumping in and out of her tight entry.

Those lovely grey/blues rolled up into her head. A banshee cry erupted from her mouth. Her whole body shook with the impact of her man's pelvis and the orgasmic pleasure.

He'd taken her in the basement. They'd made love in his bedroom and drifted off to sleep. After the rest, Grant had her on hands and knees so he could ram her from behind. He even fucked her through Gabe's interruption. (She'd hidden her face from the room.) The pair had gone back to rutting with molten hot lust the second Grant's father had left. When her husband's truck was gone, she'd squealed and creamed all over their son's unflagging bone.

Grant had returned the favor; filling her insides and painting the back of her thighs with their sticky mixture. They'd slept, and now they'd eaten their fill.

And now he's taking me again on the kitchen table. I should be too tired to move! But she arched her back and twisted with lusty pleasure. The view drove her son to pound into her even wilder.

"I'm handling you now, aren't I Mom?"

"Oh, yes, baby! You're handling Mommy! You're the greatest lover!"

Without slowing his sawing hips, the young man asked, "Did you cum on me on that chair?"

She pinched her erect nipples, and cried out, "Yes! I had to cum on your beautiful penis. Oooh! You feel so good. Uh! Don't stop, you amazing mother fucker. Yeah! Your hands. Oh! Your mouth. The way you squeeze me."

One manly hand released her hips and traced her pelvis until it reached the top of her mound. "You're mine to love and pleasure." His thumb dipped to twiddle his mother's clitoris.

"YEEEESSSS!!" She thrashed and hissed under her son's expert touch. "You always make me cum, Grant. Ffffffuuuuck! You're making your mommy cum!"

"That's right, mom. Cum again for me." He pressed and twiddled with a bit more force.

Madeline came like a hurricane on her son's erect cock. It was a stunning display. Her fluids gushed forth as he had bidden them. Her magnificent body splayed open for his enjoyment.

He slowed and leaned close to watch his mother's ragged breathing. He was still hard inside her. She licked her lips at the feeling of hot still iron manhood filling her depths.

The elder beauty regained enough breath to hum in pleasure.

"You were a bad girl, making the chair all wet and sticky." Her eyes shot open to watch the handsome face above. Her thick-lipped smile split to show teeth. "But you were a very good girl cumming for me when I told you to." Madeline licked her lips again, happy to await Grant's judgment.

The great long mass withdrew from her, and an automatic mournful sound rose from her throat. But, dripping with sweat and cum as she was, the horny mommy was neither sad nor worried.

That massive steely meat is no more done with me than I am with it.

The young man backed off and said, "Get up. Take off those shorts." He shucked off his wet bed pants as well.

Both Blooms were properly naked. The young man guided his mother to the living room. He pulled a lever on the side of the reclining chair his father had long used. The chair locked into place. It would hold still.

"Kneel on the seat and hold onto the back."

Madeline approached the recliner as ordered, holding her son's eyes with her own. She put her knees on the seat and steadied herself by gripping the back where Gabe's head had often rested. Her bare back was to her young lover. She was sweating with anticipation.

One of those thick-fingered hands caressed her hip.

"Stick your ass out more. Lower."

The extra fit mother obeyed, arching so her naked ass was level with her hot son's hips.

"Naughty girls who make a mess like you need a spanking."

"Yes, sir." She could feel herself getting wetter by the second.

Grant clapped his mom's ass, and she yelped.

"But good girls who cum for me as you have should get a reward."

Madeline started panting, but she managed to gasp, "Yes, sir."

He gripped her hip.

She sucked in a breath as her stallion's titanic phallus pressed at her swollen lower lips. She cooed with excitement and pushed back to welcome Grant's reentry to Mommy's soaked sex. "Oh, yes, sir! That's juuust right. OH! Come on. All the way in, baby!"

An unseen hand smacked her other firm cheek. "Yiii! Fuck, yes!"

The hand that was bracing her hip for his plunging erection smoothed up her waistline. It slid up her rib cage and finally reached around to cup one of her free-swinging breasts. Grant's massive beast was all the way in and stirring her tight insides.

"I guess I'm going to have to fuck you and spank you at the same time."

She gave no answer beyond turning to smile at her most beloved. He gave her lips a soft peck and drew back for balance.

Pak! Her man disciplined her reddening ass cheek.

"Oh FUCK, thank you... OOOHHH!" That huge prick pulled out a bit before slamming back into her darkest place, exactly where she needed it. Grant fucked his mother from behind with manic speed and force. Her body held its pose; rigid and wide open. Her succulent round ass was angled to make fucking her as easy as spanking her. The full breast felt magical in his hand, and her peals of joy sounded like the best news in the world. He gave her another slap on the ass so she'd be sure he hadn't forgotten her needs. He crammed his manhood into her soft yet firm body over and over for his own love and pleasure.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,027 Followers
123456...9