Mothers and Secrets - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I remember those. You were so skittish. I wanted to tell you everything and put you at ease."

"The way you handled me was perfect, Grant." She shifted to kiss his jawline. "Like you do in bed. A full disclosure would have sent me running for the hills." Madeline paused to reflect on how hopeless her attraction to Grant had seemed. How carefully, patiently... miraculously he had guided her into his arms. "You took care to strip away my fears, spread me open, and filled me up with your love."

"Careful there, MadMommy. The way you're talking makes me want to spread you open and refuse you that full night of sleep."

"Okay. I'll be good. My point is that Romantriarch doesn't know what happened. She only knows that things were building up, and then everything went silent. I know how to write about what's going on without giving any hints about our real-world identities. She at least deserves to know..." Maddie wagged her head side-to-side. She couldn't think of how to finish the sentence.

"Yeah," her son murmured after some thought. "I get it."

"Sorry, I can't think. I'm so tired. You loved me so good. I guess I want to send her a wave. Give a signal. You understand, right?"

"Yes, Mom. It would be good to let her know you are finally loved as you should be. She was there for you when you struggled to stay out of a tailspin. It's only right to tell her. You've landed safely."

***

The red bikini top swung on a post of the headboard. The bed shifted back and forth, and the cups tapped against the wooden board. It was a soft backbeat ignored by the grunting couple on the mattress.

The bottoms rested - forgotten - on the floor.

The phone sounded a preset ringtone; barking dog.

They both knew who that meant.

"Take the fucking call. Let him have his fucking say. He can finally be fucking done, and we can keep on fucking fucking."

"Mmmm. You have a way with words." She reached for it with care. "Your wish is my command." She drew it near her ear. "Especially in our bed, sir!"

Her painted pointer finger pressed the green disk on the screen.

She cleared her throat, but her voice was still shaky. "Ah-hem, hello." She looked down, past her hard nipples, at Grant's bare muscled chest. Her eyes rose to his euphoric smile and locked onto eyes the hue of blue-gray he'd inherited from her.

Then, "Yes, Gabe. My lawyer's office confirmed you've signed and sent it over to his office." She swallowed with a click and wiped her sweaty brow with a sigh. "Happy?" She leaned forward to put her free hand on her son's chest. Her hips swerved, stirring her son's rock-hard cock around her insides. The sensation was delicious. "Mmm. Yeah, you could say I'm happy. Ah-heh-hem."

Grant's great paws cupped his mother's succulent breasts and tweaked her firm nipples.

She sighed at her lover's touch, and said, "In fact, I'm celebrating."

Her beloved's left hand fell from her tingling nipple to cup and squeeze her ass. He mouthed a single word to her: Mine.

The sweaty mommy nodded with her tongue between her pearly teeth.

"Celebrating how?" she said into the phone. "That's none of your business, Gabe. But I'll tell you this much: I'm finally getting laid." She bucked her pelvic bone forward, and both she and Grant saw flashing lights. "And this guy has the biggest dick I've ever had. This fucking stud has me sweating like a pig and howling like a wolf in the mountains. I've never cu... What? Grant? Oh, right. He told me that's what you talked about."

The loving son had both hands on Madeline's perky little ass, and he started moving her back and forth.

She whined and bit her lip at her coach.

She was breathing hard now. "No, Gabe, of course not. Your son is somewhere spending the evening with the woman he had in his bed when you walked in on them... No, I won't swear to it. I'm not his keeper." It's more the other way round, she thought. Mommy licked her lips. "My understanding is that she's very grateful for his discretion. Uh, fuck! Look, my friend is getting impatient, and I don't want to say "no" to him. Ohhhh, yeah. Anyway, I trust that Grant is having as good a time with his lucky lady as I'm having with my young buck."

Grant nodded at her and slapped the side of her ass.

"Ooh! Yeah, baby! That's what I need. Mmm, so naughty, riding your giant..." She thumbed the call off. "...mommy-stuffer!"

Without looking, she threw the phone over her shoulder. This time it sailed through the door, much farther down the hall than last time. It kept sliding further away still.

The dark-haired mother bounced her ass on Grant's lap, fucking him with renewed vigor.

The young man's whole torso jostled with her movements, and his vision blurred for a second or two. He grabbed those taut hips and fucked up to meet each pounding of her sexy buns. He knew his mother always wanted his steady hand on her bare skin.

"Fuck! WOW, Mom!" he growled.

"No more interruptions," she groaned. Her eyes were hidden beneath those tousled chestnut locks. "Just you... fucking your mommy. Uhn! Yuh! Just me... giving my naked body to you... Fuck! ... to your mouth... your hands... your love... Ohhhh, Babyyy! ... your huge fucking mother-fucker. Goddamn miracle it fits inside me! Ohhhh, YES!"

***

A handful of days later

Message From: MadMommy1980

To: You (Romantriarch)

Hey Romany,

How's life treating the great Roma Mamma of Mother and Son Romance?

It's been a long while, andr, I haven't looked at the site in all this time... with one exception. I watched my son close out half a dozen phony accounts. He'd been using them to observe and interact with me without my knowing it was him. I won't name the accounts. You may have noticed which encouraging characters have gone dark since I went quiet.

I didn't figure it out. He confessed the morning after we set our masks completely aside. You will likely recall the facades were fading fast. The pretense of being a playful mother and a supportive son had become paper-thin.

Then he learned that my husband was cheating. I was neither shocked nor upset. My son and I had been dancing along that line for days.

But, after that, G had no patience left for pretending. He finally took me in our basement gym. Then he took me again in his bed, and yet again after a nap. That would have been eventful enough for the day... for a handful of weeks! But that evening, he kicked my husband out of our house as I knelt naked in his bed! My head was buzzing, but my son's hands (and other parts) kept me on earth.

It was the longest, sweatiest, most naked day of my life... one of them, at least. I passed out from his loving before I had a chance to process it all.

The next morning he told me how he'd stumbled upon my account. He confessed his surveillance and pseudo-anonymous messages. He apologized for being invasive and manipulative.

I trust you, the Romantriarch, to understand: I couldn't feel angry at him. I'm still not. Part of the reason may be that I was too dick drunk to be mad at anything. Could be that I still am. :D

I was disappointed at his deception, but I can't help feeling that the ends justify the means in this case. I don't know what else to wish he'd done. His sneaking was to protect my secrets and my feelings. In the end, he brought us together. How mad can I be when I'm living a fantasy life with the man of my dreams?

And, you were right, Romany: it was red hot and hasn't cooled one degree since then. There's no struggle to keep the chemistry going. Rather, it's controlling ourselves so we don't let the rest of our life fall apart.

Speaking of the rest of our life, the divorce from hubby is basically done. Papers are signed and in process. My stallion and I are due to move to a small place in another part of town. I'll return to my maiden name. The new neighbors will only know us as a couple who smiles a lot and has loud sex at night.

It's scary.

And it's everything I want!

I am so lucky and grateful and full of hope!

I was snuggled against his bare chest last night when I thought of you, my dear friend whom I've never met. I realized that you would want to know; you deserve to know. You have responded to my story (stories) with so much thought and openness. Only my son knows as well as you, how in love I have been and how I have burned for his touch. So you can appreciate what it means when I tell you this:

He learned the scarlet passion in my heart and did not turn away. He drew me closer and closer with patience and care. He handled his mother with such calm confidence, that I never thought to run away. My son gave me what I needed. Then he pulled me in closer to give me even more. I am truly his woman now.

Slowly, I let him in with eyes wide open.

When I turned in his arms to tell him about my plans to write you, he said it well. "You want to let her know that you've landed safely." And I have. I'm safe in his embrace.

I wanted you to know.

I wanted to thank you:

Thank you for being patient with me.

Thank you for reading my stories over the years.

Thank you for responding with care.

Yours, likely with more to tell in the future,

MADeline, the MOMMY

The End

***

Thank you, dear reader, for your patient support. This epilogue got delayed more times than I can count for more months than I want to face for more reasons than I'd care to list. But I kept coming back to it because you have written so many warm and encouraging messages. Like it says in the letter: "Thank you for reading my stories over the years. Thank you for responding with care." I trust (hope!) you will do so for this epilogue as well.

Thanks one more time!

OnlyFiction

1...456789