All Comments on 'Mothers and Secrets'

by onlyfiction

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s like reading a book for high school lit.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 3 years ago
DAMN!! 5***

FREAKING LOVED IT!! SO HOT, GREAT BUILD UP! PLEASE MAKE MORE PARTS!!!

MerumeMerumeover 3 years ago
Excellent

I read the story you based this off of when it was submitted, your story is far better. You are by far the best author on this site I'm glad you are still submitting stories. Hopefully the next one will come soon.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
As good as it gets. An all time great classic!!!

I said it once and I'll say it again. 'Onlyfiction' is a force to be fucking reckoned with on LIT. Especially in the M/S genre. What I just read was out of this world good. I couldn't put it down. If this story doesn't get an 4.85 or higher, then that's highway robbery to me. This story could definitely be in my top 10 all time and I definitely think this is OF's best. OF came back to show these fools how it's done. An absolute masterful tale. It was funny, emotional and oh so fucking hot. Yo, OF, to say Im looking forward to your next story would be a huge understatement. I'm definitely reading this again and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5**** and above

That was absolutely amazing. The detail and the slow build were perfect. It was by far the best story I have read on this site. I look forward to reading more by you.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

It sucks that this story is over.

I loved the long slow build up.

Enjoyed this immensely.

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 3 years ago

I loved it!

Great build-up and dialogue. Nice touch with the quotes from their forum posts and correspondence, that's a move that doesn't usually work for me as a reader.

The dad was a little over-the-top bad and unlikeable, and I'd love to see an epilogue where the sex is even dirtier, but this was a great, great read. Thanks for putting it out there for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Lol seems like a good start. I want to read what happens next........ Come on now.

messenger83messenger83over 3 years ago
Loved this story!!

I really loved this story. Please continue with the storie. I want to read more about them. The moters first anal! The lovemaking in the her bed. How they continue now when the dad is out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The daddy kink between a mother and son has always been hot to me I dont know why, this story was one of the best I've ever read and that little part made it even better imo if you made a 2nd part to this or even a new story that had more of that In it that would be wonderful.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Interesting story. Not sure I liked the characters. Thanks.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 3 years ago

Do a sequel! The slow burn was worth it but I love the way Madeline talks to her son. Would love to see a full story of their kinky adventures!

Ryk_LRyk_Lover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. It pushed almost all of my buttons. I know it’s not your thing but it’s mine, I like it when the son impregnates the mother, then he gets to drink her milk while he’s fucking her. That and a few other things would’ve made it complete for me, but then again that’s my thing. You’re a wonderful writer and I really like your style, I have read everyone of your submissions and given each each 5 stars. I hope to be able to read more of your stories in the future, thank you for your hard work it’s appreciated.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 3 years ago
^__^

It might have been quite some time since I read a new story of yours, but dang! It was fantastic!! I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. Top notch!

TitanTitsTitanTitsover 3 years ago

An all time great!

Trannie65Trannie65over 3 years ago
The best incest story ever.

A really great story. My favourite so don’t miss a word.

SonatatreSonatatreover 3 years ago

I am glad I helped inspire this story. Sadly for me, what you have created puts my story to shame. It was impressive how every moment they shared built closer and closer to the moment when they could not resist the temptation any longer. The pay-off was strong and there was a fun twist at the end too. Nice job!

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Um..Thanks?

To the very first comment by an anonymous reader, I will at least thank you for your thoughts; such as they were. Saying the story is like material for a high school Lit class left me laughing. First question in my mind was, "What friggin' high school did this guy attend?" But even after that I couldn't help thinking that any book good enough to be forced on high school students can't be all that bad. Right? At moments I wondered if the comment was even intended to be negative. Now, if you'd said it was like something from a high school *creative writing* class, then I might have found it more harsh. In any case, the comment tickled me. If you read this and have some concrete observations about what you liked or found wanting, I'll be happy to read and consider those thoughts.

Best wishes!

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Sontatre!!

I had planned to respond to comments in the order they appeared, but it was clear I HAD to jump the line when I saw the post by Sontatre. Thank you SO MUCH for your kind and gracious praise and support! I'm not one for getting choked up at many things, but I am moved by your kind words. You are a class act all the way.

Only the best wishes for you!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, but not as good as your previous work

I enjoyed this and it’s clearly better than 95% of the stories on here but I actually feel this is inferior to your other work. Rewriting Us and Finding Our Way Bk are much better and it feels strangely like you have regressed since then. Some of the writing is pretty rote compared to the other two which are exceptional stories while this is ‘just’ pretty good. To say this is quite a long story, the ending seems quite abrupt and rushed considering the buildup to that point. If this was from another author I would say it’s excellent but coming from yourself I’m a little disappointed.

hornacekhornacekover 3 years ago
easy solution

"f you prefer shorter stories, please skip this entry, and consider reading my 'Finding Our Way' series, broken into easily consumable parts."

I mean, there was a very simple (and obvious) solution to this problem. Release this in a bunch of chapters instead. Much easier to consume and it spaces it out over many days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Proof of Their True Love

At 40 years old she is still capable of having more children.

It would have been fitting for her new man to give the proof

Of his true love. His baby. Hallie Berry had a child at 47.

Madelyn is in great shape and should be able to give her man/son at least 3 beautiful

Babies.

What say the rest of you? You mothers out there would you want your true love

To give you his baby? And you sons out there....would you have a problem giving your

True love your child?

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Enthusiasm!

Thanks to Animefan2929 for your ENTHUSIASTIC response! I have a different story in mind for my next post (though, I haven't been able to write anything for a few weeks,) so I will not be continuing this story any time soon. But maybe some day down the road we will see the Bloom's relationship further blossoming.

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Merume

You're going to make me blush, Merume! But then, they say, "Flattery will get you everywhere." Kidding aside, it means a lot to me to read/hear that my work is held in such high regard. The next story will take time, but it'll come. :) Until then, enjoy!

O.F.

dokonodokonoover 3 years ago

one of the best... loved it

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

I am a hot momma and dream of my son ducking me but it’s only a dream

this_your_bushthis_your_bushover 3 years ago

Holy shit this was amazing. I love slow burns like this! Thank you for this!

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Best comment ever?

49WIZARD88, I have to say that yours may be the BEST comment I've ever received. Thanks so much for your huge praise! I'm afraid that the wait for my next piece may, indeed, be quite a while...but reading supportive messages like yours motivates me to get the lead out!

Keep an eye out, and thanks again!

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely phenomenal. Mother/son brother/sister are my favorite pairings. I did not at all mind how long this was either.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks to Eric_Shift

Eric_Shift,

I'm glad that you enjoyed my story enough to be annoyed that it is over! :D

I'm pretty sure you've commented on some of my other stories. Thank you for your continued readership and positive comments!

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 3 years agoAuthor
To Jumbosauce

I’m glad you loved it Jumbosauce! I work hard on the build up and dialogue, so your praise of those elements means a lot to me. I know that interruptions like those posts/correspondence can be disrupting or disturbing, so it’s always a risk. I tried to make them fit in their place in the narrative. So happy it paid off for you! Dads are a tricky element in stories like these. Sometimes it pays to have a mutual enemy to unite against in a story. I went for it in this one. There’s no dad in my next in my next story, and if you’re interested in checking one of my earlier tales: Rewriting Us and Finding Our Way are both without any sort of villain-dad. I’d be interested in your thoughts on the dad in Skin in the Game. No extra-dirty epilogue in the works for Mothers and Secrets, but anything is possible.

It’s great to read how much you enjoyed this story! I’m glad I “put it out there” for you!

Best wishes!

O.F.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

This was an incredible read that was definitely well worth the wait. Though I do feel it could've been shortened by a page or 2 and still maintained the same overall enjoyment and impact. I loved the characters of Grant and Madeline, and how serendipitous it was for Grant to accidentally stumble on his Mom's secret. I also liked that Grant, while initially bowed with the gravity of knowing said secret, wasn't put off by it and was actually willing to consider it after some time. That, to me, was a very realistic, very human reaction, as was Madeline's skittish response at the thought of suddenly becoming intimate w/ her son. Both required a gradual change in both thought and feeling, as well as a serious consideration of all the changes that would ensue were they to take that step. While I'm not always one for Dads' to automatically be made the bad guy (I much prefer they either be absent in some capacity, or oblivious to the growing intimacy between their loved ones, hence why I had the Mom be a widow in my story "Man of the House"), I will admit in some cases it is not only necessary narrative wise, but it also adds an element satisfaction to it when such crappy spouses get their comeuppance. The latter is also the same reasoning I have when I read stories in the Loving Wives section of this site, though in the reverse as it's usually the wife who's the crappy spouse and gets their comeuppance at the hands of the mistreated husband.

In any case, I most definitely applaud you for this literary work. I could easily see it becoming a classic on this site in time. It most certainly is worth 5 stars, and is a new addition to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I'm hoping this story will be continued. It would be a shame to see such a wonderful build up be concluded with only a couple of sex scenes.

AluminiahAluminiahalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, I usually dislike cheating elements but the father was the perfect blend of enough of an asshole to deserve it, without being so much of an asshole that they should've left sooner.

Any more writing like this would be greatly appreciated, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an excellent story, I could see the build up, I knew what was coming. But I still couldn't stop reading, I had to get to the end. The only criticism I have is that the story could have gone past the point where Gabe left. Just to round the story off. Otherwise.......brilliant.

NaarNaarover 2 years ago

Favorite ❤️ 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great buildup with nice pacing matched with tensions of realistic blend of all the emotions. Nothing seemed extreme or out of place as we progressed. Liked how the mother could direct or clarify things for her son when need be. Writing shows great understanding of the human condition and depth of the characters

.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

As I am finding with all of your stories, you definitely have a great, creative hand at pacing, building the tension, etc. I also, liked how you used the snippets of online posts to fill-in some of the backstory. Especially when I realized that some of the posters were from your previous stories. Obviously, 'Janine' is from "Finding Our Way" (though who was 'BalletWidow'?). 'SeducedByStoryXOXO' is the mother from "Rewriting Us", I believe and 'MomsSpecialFriend2001' is the son from "Sudden Moves", I think. So that was great to tie into your other stories. And you got me on the pool scene as I felt sure that was when the line was going to get crossed. Overall, it is a great story, and I have given it 5 stars.

My one gripe (if I am allowed) is that you spent 80% on the build up and only 10% on the payoff. You made me care and want Grant and Madeline to be together, but we only get to really see it right at the end. This is why of all of your stories, "Skin in the Game" and "Sudden Moves" are my top favorites of your stories with "Finding Our Way". In those, the action between the mother and son finally takes place at an appropriate point and there is plenty of incestual sex in the rest of the story to help fill out the relationship. In this story, does the girl from the gym finally realize what she missed out on? That would have been a great scene to have her see him with Madeline out at a restaurant or maybe the pool? Or have her pick him up at the gym?

I hope you continue to write these great stories about characters that have depth.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Great read...very well thought out and written..5🌟

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

Absolutely one of the hottest Mother/Son stories I've ever read ! Bravo !

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Hated it. The way they treat dad is disgusting even if he is a pig.

They're cheating on him, and i can understand he went to cheating on his wife.

Dad isnt really a bad guy, verbal abuse, and probably she was a cow before sunny intervened.

Not at all impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was great until the point that mom shaved! That was a turn off!!

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Tony Strokes: Thanks for your expansive response! It’s great to read which parts of my story you responded to (the emotional resistances and transitions of the main characters in this case.) Like you, I’m not big on villain dads. My first two stories (Finding Our Way and Rewriting Us) stared a widow and a divorcee with zero appearances from fathers. The next two (Sudden Moves and Skin in the Game) had more or less oblivious dads. So, for this one I try pushing the envelope a bit further. I don’t think I’ll ever write a pure-evil dad. I have never enjoyed the Loving Wives section, and I doubt I ever will. But I’m glad you read, enjoyed, and commented on my stories!

Thanks again!

O.F.

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this was so damn hot, one of the best i have read.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

Just WOW!!! I could rave and go on about this story. Let me just say this…I couldn’t put my iPad down. Your story had me completely captivated. I absolutely loved the build up to their final ecstasy. I think you are an amazing writer and it was a complete privilege to read this wonderful story. I’m sure it won’t mean anything but you are now far and away my writer on Literotica.

Uppity1Uppity1over 1 year ago
Edit note

Hi, Before I get into reading I was struck by the lead-in, "forward". If this is like most written pieces, then the leading bit of info is usually titled: "foreword". Minor things like this tend to catch my eye and slow my enjoyment of a story. Hopefully this will be the last.

Please don't take this as a slam, as I purely wish to help the writing process.

Thanks

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

@Hillbilly55, I cannot imagine how a positive response like yours could fail to "mean anything." I'm thrilled that you couldn't put the story down, and that you described reading it as a "complete privilege." I assure you *I* am privileged to be among your favorite writers on Lit.

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

@Uppity1, Thank you for pointing out the error. I will try my best not to repeat it in the future. I have already posted the epilogue to this story a few days ago, so no such adjustment would be possible. Luckily, I begin the text with "disclaimers" rather than a properly labeled "foreward." (I've got to mention, though, that my Grammarly app objects to that spelling.) I certainly hope your enjoyment of the story was not inhibited by similar errors. I am writing in U.S. vernacular. Please bear that in mind as you try my stories. Enjoy!

O.F.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

@FoggyKernel, I hope you will get a chance to read the epilogue I have posted (10 months after you wrote your comment.) Some part of me must have had a similar feeling about this piece. I hope you will get a chance to read the epilogue and feel better about your "gripe." (Of course you can say your gripes! I only ever ask that it be constructive and courteous. I only ever delete comments that make personal attacks.)

In any case, I'm glad you like my work, and hope you will continue to enjoy it!

Best Wishes!

O.F.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

I could write endless prose and appreciative comments about this epic tale, but I'm not going to. Not because it isn't worthy of such praise, far from it, it's very possible one of the finest stories of this genre that I've ever read (and I've read a few!) Everything has already been said, I don't disagree with a single piece of praise for this story. So carefully crafted, believable too, the steady wearing away of both Grants and Madelines resolve until it reaches the point where they can no longer resist such an irresistable force and they're almost forced to give in to their mounting desires. I really liked Maddy's respectful use of the address 'Sir' when speaking to her son. She's proven herself to be a willing subslut to Grant, he owns her. Fabulous story, has to be a very strong contender for my absolute all time favourite story of all time. 5 Stars are simply not enough as an award! 'Favourite' story too!

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

@kennyboy82: Dude, You're going to make me blush! Glad you liked the story so much. :D

O.F.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 1 year ago

I’ve frequented Literotica for more years than I can recall, and I can’t remember a single story I’ve enjoyed more than this one. My only regret is that I didn’t discover until the Epilogue was published - which I am off to devour as eagerly as Madeline devoured her real man’s cock that very first time. You are a true master.

bwmombwmomover 1 year ago

I don't even know where to begin in describing how this story stirred me mentally, emotionally, and, of course, sexually. The slow burn is magnificent, and the way I kept having to sneak in reading between work, phone calls, family time, and, finally, secretly on my phone late, late at night simply added to the illicit thrills it gave me.

The way Grant just slowly and masterfully took control of his mother is excruciatingly delicious; the way he made it clear only he was allowed to at first see and then to touch her in her newfound glory was so enthralling, and the way he finally had Madeline vocalize that she belong solely to him made me shudder.

A thought I can't escape: when she was commanded to visit him nightly on the sofa after the odious Gabe was sleeping, I see her that first night carefully removing and folding the frumpy night gown just at the bottom of the stairs; the next night, she did the same just before descending; by night three, she was pulling it over her head before she reached the bedroom door and dropped just outside as she quietly closed it; finally, she simply began rising from bed, taking a contemptious look at the lump under the covers and the carelessly dropping it at her feet right on the bedroom floor!

I'm so happy to see Madeline assuming her rightful place under her son as Grant claims the woman and the bed he deserves! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a work of Art!! Awesome story, thanks for your work.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Great read.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Very well written story that takes the reader thru an emotional roller coaster

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

Sex4lf57, glad you liked it enough to give it 5 stars! Hopefully, you will enjoy the epilogue just as much!

O.F.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

A truly beautiful. sensual and passionate incestuous love story between mother and son. Te maturity of the son was remarkable for a 22 year old male. His mental process of becoming aware and accepting the fact that his mother is a woman with all the emotional and physical needs as any other woman was logically developed. Likewise, the mother's psychological growth to realize, recognition, and accept that her son was a mature, adult male, as opposed to an immature male child who needed protection and total care, was psychologically well dev eloped. Finally, the emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by mother and son was developed and described to perfection. 5 star rating.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much, Soshameless11. I hope you have/will enjoy the epilogue as much as you have the main story. Happy "devouring".

O.F.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

i'm on page 10 right now and plan to finish, but i thought i'd skip to the comments to see if anyone had any similar complaints as i am having. To whit: Doesn't it stretch the bounds of credulity to have them boner to belly countless times without them at LEAST making out? Not even a french kiss yet? And so far there has been only one mention about the size of his blessed package; she was very impressed, but not a mention of his size since. That's a staple of these stories and you won't run with it, for some reason.

So what i'm saying is not just about the erection pressing but how much repetition with only the slightest bump forward to the story line you indulge in. What i do love is he's finally actually spanked her instead of just solitary smacks. And she came powerfully as a result. One commenter says it's 80% build and 20% payoff., so i have well over two pages to go for some action. I can tell it's going to be over the house righteously good lovemaking cuz you write quite well, if a bit too long-winded. I know i'm very much in the minority for criticizing at all, so i'll close for now. I do like to critique the nuts and bolts of a story (character arcs), but will only do so after i've read it in its entirety. Also looking forward to the epilogue

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

yeah... about that. My previous comment was born of frustration at the pace. I have since discovered it's all good, more than good. You definitely paint a picture with words and maybe even paint your momma's ass with your spunk! Your character momma, that is. Well done! Off to the epilogue!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

one other thing: Why would Gabe pack up and leave at the son's say so? It doesn't make sense. Would you EVER pay your son heed at this very critical juncture? C'mon! He's not gonna be told off to his face by his wife? Sounds like the reticence for confrontation rests at the author's feet. Just doesn't wash for me. Sort of silly also to believe Gabe wouldn't recognize his own wife from the backside, what with the figure and hair of his wife staring him in the face. Maybe he feared his son enough not to push the issue. Obviously a swizzle stick packing wimp of a man

Calulu482Calulu4829 months ago

Way too much build up for too little reward. Might as well have wrote “then they fucked”. And done with it.

onlyfictiononlyfiction9 months agoAuthor

@Calulu482,

You may be gratified by the epilogue to this story which is lots and lots of payoff for the buildup of this main story. If you prefer to skip buildup altogether, I'd humbly recommend my "Finding Our Way" series. The action is pretty much immediate there. Finally, If you are fond of buildup, but just wanted more than you got here, then you might be better satisfied with the buildup/payoff of my story "Rewriting Us" or the variety of "Skin in the Game."

O.F.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

Excellent build.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronlyfiction@onlyfiction
*** Posted the Mothers and Secrets epilogue Sep. 15 2022. *** Several people have inquired about a sequel for Sudden Moves. I have the Porter family resolution in mind, but I do not plan to write it. In the published story, Mike has given Catherine permission to discretely tak...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES