Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to him, she was a vision.

Tonight her underwear was the color of pearls. The panties sported a narrow gusset. The bra was the skimpiest so far; squeezing her breasts together into a succulent cleavage. She stalked to her son to take her seat. Just shy of naked, Madeline perched where she belonged: on her son's lap.

Something felt different on his thighs. Grant bent to the side to get a better look at where his mother's cheeks made contact with his bare legs. His hand automatically explored her round buns as well. He felt smooth mommy skin nearly the whole way round. "This a thon-"

She put her face in her hands, and made a pained, "Uuuoo."

Leaving his hand on the perfect curvature of his mother's backside, he looked up to her covered face. "What?"

"It's silly, isn't it? A woman in her forties shouldn't wear a thong, should she?"

"What? No, I -"

"I look ridiculous."

He wanted to never let go of her sweet rear end, but it was necessary. He reached up to stroke her long dark hair. The miserable sounds behind her hands ceased; immediately soothed.

"You do not look ridiculous. You're mouthwatering. There's no age limit on a thong. One prefers that a woman -- whatever her age -- have the mid-section, butt and legs to pull it off. You've got those in spades!"

Blue-gray eyes peeked from behind her hands. "Really?"

"Really, Mom. You can wear a thong for me any time. Wear them often. Wear them proud." We'll pull them off together one day, and I'll split you open.

The mollified mommy let her hands fall into her bare lap. She opened a smile so bright enough to illuminate the whole first floor. "Okay. I will. For you."

"That's right. Just for me. Maybe we'll pick up a thong bikini for you. We can go to the pool together. You'll have to stick close to me, so I can keep all the guys away from you." She rocked in his lap and tittered like a school girl. "But you'll wear the thong panties only for me; just for the two of us to enjoy together."

Her eyes were big as moons. She nodded. They shared a kiss; mouths closed, but lips locked together. They held their mouths together long enough for it to be exhilarating. Grant's scalp, neck and stomach were tingling. An erection threatened to make itself known. But hesitant Madeline withdrew fast enough to leave room for doubt. She turned her face away from her handsome son, trembling on his lap.

She's really struggling. Am I about to make it easier or harder? He ran his hand down her spine. The gesture was to ease his nerves and his mom's. Either way, she needs to know.

"Mom, I need to play you something I recorded on the phone."

The dialogue between father and son played from the phone. He held his mother tight.

"Maybe he will come to his senses," Grant considered. "He could say he didn't mean it like it sounds. But, in light of this, will you agree to keep his hands off of you for another day or two?"

Madeline nodded agreement.

"You've let me be in charge of you in a lot of ways, right?"

She Nodded again.

"The results of you putting yourself in my hands has been pretty damned good hasn't it?"

This time the nod was accompanied by a smile.

"Okay, then, at least for the next few days, this..." He ran his hands up her thighs and hips, along the flanks of her torso and stroked her face and hair. "...is mine."

She shivered at the attention and buried her face in his neck.

He could feel her breath hard and hot on his chest and shoulder. "All mine, right?"

The responding nod was energetic, snuggling into his neck.

"Then you keep Dad's sweaty stinking fucking hands off of this beautiful body. Don't let him taint my most precious treasure."

She shivered again, and kissed his neck with three small pecks; triple-promised, sealed with kisses.

They held onto each other, silent in the half light of the den.

Many minutes passed before Madeline squeaked, "Baby?"

"Yes, Mom," he answered in a hush.

She drew back from his neck to look him in the eye. "Are you going to spank me again before we go off to bed?" she asked with hope.

His hand fell to cup her cheeks; exposed by the thong. The gesture was unconscious, but both enjoyed it. Master Bloom decided to play a little. "Well, I don't know, Mom. I checked you out before our workout this evening." He caressed her firm ass while putting on a look of skepticism. "What would be the point?"

"Well, I feel like I've been bad with the way I've been acting these last few weeks. I thought a spanking might help me relieve those guilty feelings." She sought his eyes for an answer. A naughty smile hung on her lips.

Both knew she was referring to her actions towards Gabe, but Grant turned it on its head.

"I suppose I can understand if you feel guilty for considering being with him while I have been in charge of you."

Her smile fell away as she processed his distortion of her request, but it returned as her son's possessive meaning dawned on her. She cleared her throat. "Em, that sounds okay."

She stood between his hairy thighs. He had to resist the urge to start kissing and licking her round hips, taut tummy and toned upper-torso. She backed off a step to kneel on the seat cushions to his left. Then she lay her slender mature form across his lap, leaning her elbows on the seat cushion to his right. The naked back of his own mother lay at his fingertips, hidden only by a thin strand of fabric between her delectable buns and the bra strap along her upper-back. Every square inch was smooth and tempting. Her bare thighs and tight ass twitched under his caress.

She shifted her elbows to sink her chest into the seat to her son's right. One forearm lay atop the other, and her head turned to rest upon them. Her brunette locks cascaded off the edge of the couch. Grant's mom's curving ass jiggled as she shifted into a comfortable position.

There was no way she could miss the erection surging against her flat belly.

The young man's left paw cupped his mother's ass cheek. He held it there, taking pure pleasure at what his mom was giving him. Finally he turned to ask, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, darling. Make Mommy a good girl again. Spank away my naughtiness."

"That may just make way for new naughty deeds," he quipped.

Madeline giggled. "Good thing my baby is here to bend me over and make things right if I do," she cooed. She wiggled her thong at him.

He ran his right hand up her bare spine, skipping over the bra strap. His fingers smoothed over her shoulder and along her arm. The hand met hers. Their fingers laced together with his palm over the back of her hand. She held on tight.

The trainer in charge raised his left hand. "You're sure he won't hear this?"

She was panting with anticipation. Her hard abdomen was pushing over and over against his engorged prick. Between gulps of air she said, "I made sure he was in a deep sleep before I came. If he wakes up... then fuck him." She gave her son's hand a squeeze. "This is what I want; what I need to do with you."

"Alright." His cock throbbed against her midsection.

Clap!

"Oh!" she squeaked and giggled.

"Whose hands guided you?"

"Yours, baby."

Whack!

"Ah," she chirped.

"Who helped you carve out his gorgeous body?"

"Huh," she gasped. "You did, my darling."

Pop!

"Unh," she grunted as her eyes closed. A smile crept along her lips.

"Who deserves the privilege of touching you?"

"Youuuu." The words oozed with low certainty.

Spank!

"Only you!" Her smile opened to show well maintained teeth. She was squirming against his lap. It made her reddening cheeks shimmer.

"Who takes the best care of you?"

"You, my love."

Pak!

"Yah." Madeline drew their linked hands to her mouth, and pressed her lips to his fingers. Her squirming got more violent. It was almost too much for Grant.

"Who shows you that he really loves you?"

"My son," she whispered.

"Whose that?"

"You, my angel."

Slap!

"Oh!"

"Who will you trust to give you what you need?"

"You, baby. You give Mommy what she needs!"

"And what does Mommy need right now?"

His mother groaned a single unsteady note. Her hips ground against his thighs and the erection between them. The lovely features of her face twisted in a torrent of desire, resistance. The orgasm that was building battled her constant fear of going too fast. How can I still feel afraid when we've gone so far? This is ridiculous! There was no stopping the orgasm.

"One more stroke from you, Grant," she whined. "Mommy needs one more smack on her ass from her loving son."

Her body was already twitching in the throes of orgasm when he said, "Anything for my beautiful mother."

He brought his hand down on the twin globes of her ass with force and held it there. She groaned and twisted. Her crease gushed. She had to release his hand to keep from injuring their fingers. "Nnnnnnn...Babyyyyyy."

The newly freed hand of her young man rubbed her shoulder. He made a soothing shushing sound as his mother writhed in the final aftershocks. When she was still enough, he could stroke her hair. The gorgeous body went limp.

In the quiet, her son whispered, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You are a marvel. I love you so much, Mom."

Her stomach and lower back started to ache in the awkward position, but that was not the reason she had to get up. She knew the thong could not hide how she was leaking beneath.

Mother and son stood up together. Both swayed in euphoria in front of the couch of secretive support, affection and punishment. They hugged. She pressed her newly toned body against him with need for gentleness after the roughness.

Grant kissed the top of her head. "Get a good nights' sleep. I'm planning a rigorous progress check when you finish work. And I will keep looking into Dad's worthiness."

This was all pretense, by now. Madeline could never be Gabe's woman again, and Grant would never declare his father to be worthy of his mother. Neither Bloom could be sure that they would become lovers. But the natural forces between them had driven the ungrateful husband out of contention.

The thong-clad beauty looked up at her son, doe-eyed. "Will you give your Mommy a proper kiss goodnight? Especially after how rough you had to be on my naughty ass?"

Her bare chested man kissed her, lips locked but no tongue. "Now go put that terrible nightgown on. No one else gets to see my beautiful prize."

Smiling, she did so. Each went to their own bed to cope with the frustration.

***

BalletWidow: My son is constantly pawing at me. He has recently confessed a sexual desire for me. Unlike you on this forum, I do not find the idea appealing. At all. I've come here to ask about and understand the thinking behind this kink of yours, no offense. Maybe it will help me understand how to deal with my son.

MadMommy1980: How old is your son? Most laws (and this community's rules) require that everyone is a legal adult at a minimum. One hopes for adult levels of maturity. Maybe you just don't find a boy "constantly pawing at" you desirable. Perhaps he needs to behave like a grown man, to whom you could open up. It sounds like he has work to do building up the right sort of relationship with you before you'd even think of taking a plunge. I would've been repulsed if my son had started groping me out of nowhere. It is possible that your son just isn't the sort of man you want to let in.

Romntriarch:...at least not yet!

From a recent public discussion thread

***

The next day was Friday, and it started like every Friday. All three blooms rushed out the door to work. All three members of the family worked from 9 to 5 on Fridays. Everything seemed normal until Grant's shift was over. He found a text from Madeline.

"I will be late. Message me when you're home."

He arrived at the empty house, and wrote to his mother. "I just got home."

She called him 60 seconds later. "Perfect timing, hon. I'm all done here." The background noise was not from her office. He could hear the irregular beeps of a cash register. "Go on downstairs, and start your workout. I'll be home in thirty to forty five minutes." She hung up before he could ask where she was.

Shoulders shrugged. It was easiest to comply. He'd been struggling with a lot of nervous energy at work, so a half hour in the basement gym sounded good to him.

As he pushed through the last set, his mother descended the stairs. She took a deep whiff of her son's musk and walked to the storage room. There were shopping bags in her hands and a smile on her face.

"We just worked out yesterday, Mom."

"I know, baby." He heard the short zip of her skirt followed by the rustle of fabric rubbing fabric and skin.

"It's better to take a day or two between sessions."

"I know. Don't worry." More sounds of his mother changing clothes floated to his ears. She stepped into the room wearing extra short running shorts and a tank top that hugged every curve on her torso. "I'm going for a run." The fit mommy reached behind her head to tie her hair into a pony tail. Raising her elbows to do so brought her full chest up and forward.

"Then why did you want me come down here before --"

"I planned to change down here, and I love how you warm the basement up when you work out." She sucked in another breath through her nose. "Also, I wanted to get my encouragement-slash-inspection before I head out." Her eyes sparkled, and she grinned ear-to-ear.

Grant smiled at the request. He pointed up and twirled his finger in a circle. His mother turned to place her hands on the washer.

The inspection started with gently rubbing the cheeks through the thin shorts. "This okay?"

"Mmm Hmm."

No pain?"

"Mmm Mmm." The brunette pony tail wagged side-to side.

"That's good. Let's take a closer look."

Madeline locked her knees, and pushed her bottom back. This made it easy for her son to pull down the thin fabric that had hidden her buns and groin. Grant took her panties down with them. His mom didn't question this at all. The only sound was of a woman's underwear sliding down her taut thighs and calves.

The young trainer explained himself anyway. "No point leaving the panties on if I'm going to be sure of your recovery."

The mother's round hips swayed left-right-left. She murmured, "Whatever you need, baby."

He ran his hands over the bare cheeks. They were warm and slightly red. Mamma held still for her son's touch. "Any sensitivity? Does it sting at all? I need to know. I don't want to do too much. I'd hate to hurt you."

He could smell her sex now. Her body shivered at his words and his groping. "Feels wonderful."

"So, I wasn't too rough with you last night?"

"No, not at all." She looked down and blushed. "I love how you handle me."

"Well, to be sure you feel good," he said, then he pursed his lips to blow cool air on his mother's naked ass. He tilted his head to be sure a gust or two reached her nether lips too."

"Ooooh," she moaned in a low sotto voce. "Yessss, that's nice."

Grant gave his mom's spectacular ass one last gentle caress before standing upright. "I love to hear it. You're ready for your run."

Madeline bent to pull her panties and shorts back up. Once she was standing and balanced again, her son gave her a hearty slap on the newly-covered rear. "Ooh!" she squealed with delight.

"Go on. Tear up the pavement, Mom."

She grinned and said, "Yes, sir, coach." She went to the stairs. Grant watched her ass pump with each step. She turned to catch him staring, and said, "Could you chop up the veggies in the grocery store bag on the counter while I'm gone?"

"Consider it done."

"Thanks, babe. See you later."

He watched her leg muscles flex and her tight ass jiggle as she ascended the stairs. Once she was gone, he sighed and headed up to do the prep work for his Mom.

Gabe wore a sour look when he arrived. His frown deepened when he saw what his son was chopping in the kitchen. "I'm gonna go up and get out of these work clothes."

He was still upstairs when his wife returned from her run. She was smiling. Her teeth looked bright as she panted across the living room to inspect her son's prep work.

"Dad's home. Getting changed. He's been up there for almost twenty minutes."

For a moment, Grant thought his mother hadn't heard him.

She looked him in the eye, smiled and said, "Okay." Then the sporty mommy turned on her heel and headed for the basement. "I'm going to change out of this running outfit. In the meantime put the blue pan on the stove top and crack some pepper into it." She was already opening the basement door. "Get out the olive oil too, but don't put any in the pan." The door shut behind her.

It took under a minute to do as he'd been asked. He cleared the table and set it with shallow bowls and tall glasses.

Madeline returned from the basement in oversize sweatpants and a matching oversize sweatshirt. She strode across the kitchen to start cooking.

"What's with the sweats?"

She turned to nail him with a look. "I got home late because I picked up other things to wear for you later. But he's going to be at the dinner table." She tipped her head toward the staircase. "So this is what I'm wearing for now." She winked at him, and started cooking.

Gabe finally came downstairs. He stared for a long moment at his wife cooking. "I thought we were going to have a talk today."

"I'm cooking now. You've got sports things you want to watch after dinner, and I'll want to rest soon. I guess our conversation will have to wait until bed."

Dinner was salad and lightly sautéed veggies. This put the father in an even worse mood. He wolfed down the roughage and stormed from the table to the den without saying a word. This left the mother and son to finish their meals. Even with the furious vibes coming from the den, they found a deep pleasure in each other's company.

Grant skewered his last veggie, and said, "Great job on dinner, Mom. Like always." He leaned closer to be sure only she would hear. "Remember to see me after Dad's asleep."

She grinned and shook her head at him. "Like there's any way I could forget."

"I'm going to talk to him again. Do you mind cleaning up?"

"No problem. You helped prep. Besides, I'm sure you'll make it up to me."

"Count on it," he answered. Then he headed to the den to record another conversation with his father.

He pressed the record button as he passed behind the Lay-Z-Boy, and then sat in the nearby chair.

"So, things didn't go as planned last night."

Mr. Bloom kept his eyes on the screen. "It's no big deal. Tonight's bound to be the night. I brought her favorite chocolates."

"I don't think it's gonna happen. She's big on this health kick. Far as I can tell, she's not going to go along."

The father's face darkened, but he still refused to look away from the game playing out on the television. "Well, like I told you before. She'd better put out, or I'll have no choice but to get it somewhere else. Tonight is her last chance. If I'm left hanging again, this dog is gonna go sniffin'."

"No offense, Dad, but I don't believe for a second that you can or will cheat on mom. Who would you even try it with?"

Finally Gabe turned from his game. But it was not to look at his son. Instead, he looked towards the kitchen to be sure that his wife was still rinsing dishes. Satisfied, he returned his gaze to the game. "Your old man catches looks from some ladies at the office. There are one or two I know would be game. Not my ideal woman, but desperate times..."

His mother had written about her suspicions and indifference to the idea that her husband might cheat or already be cheating. Grant had read it all a few times. He found his stomach turning anyway. "Man to man, Dad, even if Mom doesn't want to. Don't do that."

1...7891011...16