Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They settled into missionary position with smiles and light kisses. Madeline reached between them to guide her son's rocket to it's new home at the meeting of her thighs.

"I know we can make love in many positions. But -- at least for the moment -- I want to love you like this."

The fat tube nuzzled her hole. "Mmm. Love me how you want, baby. I'm yours, however you need. Just don't stop loving me."

"Never." He eased his way in. She cupped his buns and spread herself wider to accommodate Grant's girth. "This is more than amazing sex. I don't just love your sexy body. Oooh." He hit bottom, and his mother's body was vibrating at the words and the over-stuffing man meat inside. They kissed, and the young man moved in and out of his mother in slow deliberate strokes. "I love you, Mom."

"Uuuunnnhh! I love you too, baby! Oh! I love the man you've become."

"I'm your man, now." He shifted his hips to reach around her insides.

"Ohhhhfuckyes. I love my man. Taking... Ohhhh. Graaannt."

More kissing. More slow deep stretching of Madeline's inner garden. More words of love and grunt's of exertion. The pair made slow pressing movements, writhing together; truly one beast with two backs. Words were forgotten to groaning pushes for ever deeper penetration; ever more sexual connection.

Their matching gray-blue eyes locked as they hit a slow intense rhythm. Grant clung to his mother's ass with one hand and tweaked a full breast with the other. His mouth frequented the other nipple. Joyous Mrs. Bloom took in his physical and emotional ministrations, and ran her fingers through his dark tresses.

Muscular hips dipped and swerved, drilling the elder Venus. The highly focused son had his mom moaning softly. He kissed her mouth whenever she got loud.

The chorus of Aretha Franklin's "Natural Woman" floated through Madeline's mind. She felt an orgasm building up around the tree trunk Grant kept plunging into her newly toned body. Her toes curled, knees bent and jaw clenched as his fit lean body carried her along. Any second now, she would pop and juice all over her son's hot bar of flesh. Not for the first time. No for the last.

She barely registered the muffled ca-chunk sound beyond and below Grant's bedroom window. It never occurred to the mother to worry about it. Deep in her cunt, she was clutching automatically at her son's bone. A cry of relief and praise built up and up behind her breast bone. Holy FUCK, baby, you're making your mother cum again!

The young man pulled out, and rose off her.

A need like shock and starvation shocked through the mad mommy. "No! Why? I was..."

"Roll over, and get on all fours," Grant said. His voice was firm; assertive, like she always asked for.

"Oh, baby. Get back on me for just another minute. I was almost..."

"No time, Mom. I'll spread you open on your back tonight, I promise. I'll love you in your bed like that all night if you want. But right now, I need you get on your knees and grab the footboard."

"Okay."

"Can you do this for me?" He was speaking just above a whisper.

She heard a door close downstairs.

"However you want me, Grant." She matched his quiet tone.

He positioned his mother so that her prized sculpted ass was up in the air, and her head rested on the mattress at the foot of the bed. Her face was turned towards the shaded window; away from the entryway to his room.

"Now you must be a very good and obedient mommy, and do exactly as I tell you." His mother nodded as best she could with her cheek pressed against his bed sheets. "You may moan and groan, but do not speak. No matter what you hear. Even if someone seems to be speaking to you, you do not say a word unless I give you permission."

"Yes, sir," she whispers with a smile he could see from his vantage behind and above her.

He slid his cock in, and started pumping into his mom like a mutt fucking his bitch. She moaned and groaned and gasped at her son's powerful thrusts. I'll give him this any time he needs it. Hell, the way he handles me, he can have it even when he doesn't need it. Holy shit, I've never been fucked even half this good. She groaned through gritted teeth. She was desperate to praise her son and his beautiful cock; how it fit in Mommy. How masterful he was as a lover. Not a word! She whined, as the lost orgasm from the missionary position was summoned by Grant's magic wand. It was building fast.

That is when she heard Gabe burst into the room.

Her lover didn't slow. Never missed a beat. The younger man kept right on fucking his mother before his father's eyes.

Mr. Bloom gasped loud enough to be heard over the slap of his son's hips against his wife's ass cheeks. "Woah, shit! Grant, your note said..."

"Hey asshole," The trainer said. He was glistening with sweat, refusing to refrain from jamming his fat member into the naked beauty bent over for him. "Your twenty bucks are right next to you on the dresser. Take it and pack up your shit. Mom's done with your cheating bullshit."

"Madeline? is that...?" He couldn't see her face! Her brilliant stud had turned her head away from the doorway, towards the window. She was gasping and panting and trying to hear what was going on while still relishing everything her son did to and for her. "...Is that you, Maddie?"

"Are you fucking nuts?!" Grant bellowed at the bigger weaker man. "Grab your money and get the fuck out of here!" He looked down at his mom's perfect ass, and gave it a swat.

She yipped and shivered under Grant's steady pounding.

"So that's not your mo...?" Gabe husked pointing with a shaking hands.

The furious son turned to his father to say, "You're one sick piece of shit, you know that? When I'm done with this, I may take a nap. Whenever I come out of this room, you'd better be gone. Pack fast."

"Where....where's your mother?"

Madeline's young buck pulled out, leaving her to wag her ass hungrily. "You should find a divorce lawyer before you go looking for her. Now, do I have to come over there and push you out of my room? My sweet little piece of ass here needs more of this." He was stroking his cock; keeping it hard for the woman in his bed.

The hot mommy bounced her ass, desperate for more of her son's dick.

The door slammed shut.

Grant crammed his manhood back into Maddie's eager cunt. She juiced on him as he bottomed out. This did nothing to slow the pounding of hard young flesh in and out of her twisting orgasmic body. He leaned over her. "Still no speaking," he hummed to her ear. his voice stuttered with each thrust. "Not a word until his truck is down the road." He grabbed her hips, and fucked his woman with renewed vigor. "Yeah," he added, almost to himself. "Tonight I'm going to take you in your bed. Uh! Our bed, from now on."

Beloved Grant went into high gear; pistoning in and out of her raised sex. He filled her with all the love and lust she could hope for; drew still another orgasm out of his mother. Her husband—in that moment, she couldn't remember the guy's name—packed on the other side of the wall and left. The closest Madeline came to speaking was, "Y'sssssrrrrr!"

The End