Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Four horny men start a mothers and sons swinging club.
5.1k words
4.54
22.1k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mothers & Sons Swinging Club, Ch. 1

Four horny men start a mothers and sons swinging club.

It's a sex club not only for mothers and sons but also for stepmothers and stepsons, mothers-in-law, and sons-in-law. We'd even allow aunts and nephews and grandmothers and grandsons to join our swinging club, too. Everyone is welcome who wanted to have swinging sex with older women and younger men now will have a place to do that.

Except this isn't a swinging club for fathers and daughters, stepfathers and stepdaughters, fathers-in-law, and daughters-in-law. Uncles and nieces and grandfathers and granddaughters aren't welcomed either. This is an exclusive swinging club for older women to have sex with younger men.

What? A Mothers & Sons Swinging Club? A swinging club exclusively for older women with younger men? Who would want to join such a degenerate club?

No mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers that I know would want to have sex with their sons, stepsons, sons-in-law, nephews, and grandsons. No sons that I know would want to have sex with their mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers. Such a swinging sex club is doomed to fail.

Sex between a mother and son, stepmother and stepson, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers is incestuous. It's forbidden. It's disgusting. Sons, stepsons, sons-in-law, nephews, and grandsons may be sexually attracted to their mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers but mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers would never be sexually attracted to them.

Would they? That's just wrong. That's just nasty.

Actually, believe it or not, as unbelievable as it's true, there are as many mothers who sexually lust over wanting to have sex with their sons, as there are sons who sexually lust over wanting to have sex with their mothers. Why not give them a place to have sex and be accepted as if they're normal to have sex with their sons and with their mothers? With them sexually socializing with many likeminded individuals, imagine all the fun that mothers and sons could have with having unlimited sex with one another and when having sex with other mothers and sons.

Expanding that thought, there are as many stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunt, and grandmothers who are sexually attracted to their stepsons, sons-in-law, nephews, and grandsons. Why not give them a club where they can swing without guilt, shame, and embarrassment? It's just sex. As long as the sex is between adults, sex between likeminded adults is welcomed.

Let's see a show of hands. How many of your readers would love to have sex with your mothers, your stepmothers, your mothers-in-law, your aunts, and your grandmothers. Wow! That's a lot of hands. Every man had his hand raised.

F F F

After Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl disbanded their Dick Flashing Club, and after having dick flashed their four mothers, Gloria, Donna, Mary, and Anne, they took the next incestuous step. The four men agreed to start an aptly called, Mothers & Sons Swinging Club. Something they never expected to happen after exposing their naked, erect pricks to their mothers, their MILF of mothers wanted to see their naked dicks as much as their sons wanted to show their mothers their naked pricks.

The four mothers, Gloria, Donna, Mary, and Anne, not only looked at their sons naked, erect pricks but also, they stared at their exposed cocks. Seemingly, by their stares, the four mothers wanted to have incestuous sex with their sons as much as their sons wanted to have sex with their mothers. The only thing that held them back from stripping one another naked was the perceived notion that it was as wrong to have sex with one's mother as it is wrong to have sex with one's son.

Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl hoped to fix that notion by establishing a mothers and sons swinging sex club. How hot is that? Let's see a show of hands again. How many of you perverts would join such a club if you not only could have sex with your mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmother but also the mothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, and grandmothers of your friends, too?

Wow! Once again, every hand in the room is raised. Every man not only wanted to have sex with his mother, stepmother, mother-in-law, aunt, and grandmother but also they wanted to have sex with their friends mother, stepmother, mother-in-law, aunt, and grandmother, too. If that's the case, then, you all need to not only read my Mothers & Sons Swinging Club story but also, you need to vote for my story and add me FlannaFlaherty to your favorite authors' list.

F F F

Extrapolating from their brief, dick flashing experiences, they suspected that there were other mothers and sons who'd be interested in joining their mothers and sons club of incestuous swingers. Surprisingly, Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl surmised that there were just as many mothers who wanted to have sex with their sons as there were sons who wanted to have sex with their mothers. Based from the incestuous sex stories that their friends told them about having sex with their mothers, they believed that they'd have more sexual success establishing a swinging club than with a dick flashing club.

Ergo, their reasons to start a Mothers & Sons Swinging Club. Moreover, instead of just flashing their pricks, they could actually earn some money by charging a fee at the door to enter. With them serving soft drinks, water, tea, or coffee, and snacks, a $25 door fee sounded about right. If they had a swinging party with eight couples, that would be $200, $50 each less expenses for the refreshments. They'd make a little more if they charged for refreshments. A dollar for water, tea, coffee, or bags of chips, candy, or nuts sounded about right.

The only problem was where to have it. They could rent a room at a hotel or motel but that would take all of their profit. To make any money with renting a room at a hotel, they'd have to charge $50 a couple. To have a party with eight couples and the four of them plus their four mothers, that's 16 people. They'd need to have two, joint rooms. Again, that would eat all of their profit. They needed to rent a hall with beds. Only where would they find a hall to rent with beds?

They'd iron out the details later but for now, they concentrated on their plan to form a Mothers & Sons Swinging Club. Then, Johnny came to rescue. He had a place to hold the swinging functions. He suggested holding the swinging functions at his house.

"With my father always away on his frequent overseas business trips, as long as my mother is on board, we could have the swinging parties at my house," said Johnny. "With her as lonely as she is horny, she lives her life as if she's a divorcee, a widow, or as a nun in a convent," he said with a laugh. "As long as we don't disturb the neighbors, and make a wreck of my house, I'm sure that I could get my mother to agree to have our mothers and sons swinging parties there," he said.

Johnny laughed.

"Something that I've always wanted to do, I'll confess to my mother that I've always been sexually attracted to her," he looked from Bobby to look at Jimmy and Carl. "Curious for her reaction to my incestuous, sexual confession, I'll tell her that I've always wanted to have sex with her," he said with a laugh.

Johnny looked at his three friends again.

"I'm sure my mother won't mind as long as she has some young, hard cocks to stroke, suck, and fuck," he said with a dirty laugh. "I suspect that my mother was a bit of a whore before she married my father," he said. "She attended all of her spring breaks when in college. She's even been to nude beaches."

He looked at his three friends to see their reactions to holding the swinging club at his house. No doubt, his incestuous confessions were a big step. His three friends were, clearly, sexually excited that he'd be the first to confess to his mother that he not only had always been sexually attracted to her but also that he had always wanted to have incestuous sex with her. When they didn't answer him, he continued.

"In the way that she looked at me and stared at my naked prick when she caught me masturbating, she's been so horny lately," he said with a dirty laugh. "I hope my mother will want to have sex with me and with the rest of you as much as I want to have sex with her and watch her having sex with the three of you," he said with another dirty laugh. "As a bonus, hoping that she'll go along with joining our swinging club, after you have sex with my mother, I'd love to have with your mothers, too."

F F F

Something not difficult to do, it was easy to identify the sons who were sexually attracted to their mothers by how they doted on them quietly behind the scenes. We sought out friends who we thought wanted to have sex with their mothers and with our mothers, too. We were more sexually interested with those friends who had MILFs who were sexually attracted to their sons, too.

Not wanting to coerce mothers and sons to have sex, we preferred mothers who had already had sex with their sons. Only, what happened behind closed, bedroom doors, especially when having sex with mothers and sons, was difficult to determine the mothers and sons who were having forbidden sex. Nonetheless, soliciting those who we thought were already players to see if this was a viable club to create, we wanted to hear their stories about them having sex with one another.

So that we wouldn't get in trouble with the police, a private affair, our club was invitation only. Carefully selecting members, we interviewed potential candidates to join our exclusive club. In the way that we told them our stories, we listened to their incestuous stories. After I shared my incestuous experiences about my mother and my aunt, I talked to my friends about their incestuous experiences with their mothers. We discovered that we all had similar experiences dick flashing our mothers.

Some of our mothers had caught us masturbating. Using as their excuse to deliver us our laundry, they barged in our bedrooms without knocking. When we heard them coming, we prepared to dick flash them.

We stripped ourselves naked, donned our headphones, laid back on our beds, closed our eyes, and stroked our cocks to erections. Curious to see their reactions to seeing our erections, we cracked our eyes open just enough to see them staring. We wanted to show our mothers our pricks, and as we discovered, as much as our mothers wanted to see our pricks.

Then, when they saw their sons on their beds wearing headphones with their eyes closed while stroking themselves, surprisingly and sexually excitingly, not thinking that their sons could see them, they stayed to watch. Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl's mothers seemingly wanted to watch them stroking their cocks as much as they wanted their mothers to watch them stroking their cocks. Not stopping there, their mothers touched themselves while watching their sons stroking themselves.

Stealthily watching them, they didn't want their sons to know that they had watched them while masturbating themselves. No doubt, while wishing they could have stayed to watch them cum, they left their bedrooms before they ejaculated. Once they ejaculated, removed their headphones, and opened their eyes, they'd see their mothers standing in their bedrooms masturbating themselves to their sons masturbating themselves.

F F F

My three friends told me their stories of deliberately exposing themselves to their mothers. While making it look unintentional, after showering, they deliberately dropped their towels in front of their mothers. Instead of looking away in shame and in embarrassment, their mothers stared at their exposed, naked pricks. They removed their pricks from their pajama bottom pee holes while pretending that they weren't aware that they were exposed.

Seemingly, testing the incestuous, sexual waters, they continued flashing their mothers to see if they'd look, stare, or look away. They continued dick flashing their mothers while hoping that they'd return the favor of their exhibitionism with their own exhibitionism. They wanted to see their mothers in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked as much as their mothers wanted to see their naked dicks.

Finally, after dick flashing their mothers numerous times, flashing their mothers their naked penises worked. Returning the sexual favor of their sons' exhibitionism with their own exhibitionism, their mothers exposed themselves to their sons. While making their deliberate flashes appear unintentional or accidental, as did their sons do to their mothers, they dropped their towels in front of their sons after taking a shower.

Of course, in the way that any young man filled with excess testosterone would stare, they all stared at their naked mothers. Unembarrassed and unashamed to stare, they were sexually excited to finally see of that they shouldn't see of their mother's beautiful bodies. No doubt, that one moment of their mothers deliberately flashing them would give them something to masturbate over for the rest of their horny lives.

"Oops! Oh, my God. Close your eyes. Don't look. I'm naked," said Carl's mother.

Instead of turning away from her son, she turned to face him. Mary, squatted down while taking her time to retie her towel. Holding her towel wide open while spreading out her arms, she tried but was unable to tie her towel. Finally, she asked her son to help her.

"Carl. Help me tie my towel. I'm so nervous that you saw me without my clothes that my hands are shaking," she said as her excuse to need his help.

Carl stood in front of his nearly naked mother. He took the towel from his mother's hands and opened it wide. With her staring down with him, and with her unembarrassed and/or unashamed, he stared down at all that he could see of her beautiful, naked body. He took his time tying his mother's towel while sexually and inappropriately copping cheap feels of his mother's naked breasts. No doubt, he'll be masturbating over all that he saw of his mother tonight, tomorrow morning, and everyday thereafter.

F F F

Now that their sons flashed them and continued flashing them, all of the mothers walked around their sons in their sexiest, and lowest-cut nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over them. The mothers knew that their sons could see their shapely and sexy bodies through their sheer nightgowns as if they were naked. Not stopping there, while knowing that they sons were in the hall watching them and spying on them dressing and undressing, seemingly, they didn't care. Not bothering to close their bedroom doors, all of the mothers dressed and undressed with their bedroom doors open.

As if they were all of one mind when exposing themselves to their sons, sexually teasing their sons, they took their time gathering their clothes. With their bedroom lights on and their bedroom doors open, they walked around their bedrooms naked before getting and while getting dressed. They sat in front of their vanity tables naked while brushing their hair. They stood in front of their three-way, full length mirrors while checking their breasts for lumps. They stared at their naked bodies from the side, the front, and the back.

Undoubtedly fully aware that their sons watched them dress and undress from the darkened hall, some mothers even masturbated themselves with their bedroom doors open. Falling back on their beds naked with their legs spread wide open, they fondled their naked breasts while using their vibrators and dildos to masturbate their pussies. In the way that they watched their sons masturbate themselves, cock for pussy, clearly, they wanted their sons to watch them playing with their pussies.

After telling my friends all that happened with my mother, Anne, and with my aunt, Kathy, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl told us all that happened with their mothers, Gloria, Donna, and Mary. Interesting to hear the stories of mothers flashing their sons and sons flashing their mothers, other mothers and sons were more creative with deliberately flashing their sons by making their nakedness appear accidentally unintentional.

F F F

"With my father always traveling for work, he was seldom home. As lonely as my mother was horny and sexually frustrated, we were always home alone together. With us both working from home because of the COVID pandemic, while watching TV, movies, and playing board games, we spent a lot of time alone together," said Johnny. "Inevitably, things happen when we have too much time on our hands," said Johnny.

Johnny smiled at his three friends.

"After having flashed my mother several times, returning my flashing with her flashing, she used me as her sexual distraction. I wondered if she masturbated over seeing my dick as much as I masturbated over imagining her naked and her having sex with me. I'd love to see my mother naked. I'd love to touch and feel her naked body while making out with her. I'd love to have sex with her," I said. "I'd love to make love to her before fucking her. I'd love her to blow me."

Johnny smiled at his friends again.

"Then, my mother started walking around the house in her sexy nightgowns without wearing a robe. I could see most of her naked body as if she was naked. Then, suddenly, everything changed. Finally, it happened. My MILF of a mother exposed herself to me. I saw my mother naked, totally naked," I said.

I looked up at my friends to see their reactions to me finally seeing my a mother naked.

"Calling attention to herself, my mother, Gloria, held an armful of dishes that she wanted to put in the China cabinet. As soon as she reached up to deposit the dishes, while knowing that I was watching, and hoping that her towel would fall, she inhaled a big breath and raised her arms overhead. Just as I hoped it would happen and just as she, no doubt, wanted it to happen, her towel slowly slid from her chest, to her waist, and fell to her feet. My mother was naked, totally naked," said Johnny.

"Oh, my God," said my mother, Gloria, while calling attention to herself. "Johnny help," she called out to me.

From where I was sitting on the couch, I could clearly see my mother in the dining room naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother without her clothes. I stared at her big tits. I stared at her brown, trimmed pussy. I stared at her naked ass before I jumped up to help my naked mother.

"I'm so embarrassed," said my mother looking up at me with sexual arousal instead of looking up at me with embarrassment and shame.

Unable to cover her nakedness with her hands and/or with her forearms, she held the dishes in her hands. With her having deliberately dropped her towel in front of me, she feigned her embarrassment. Then, instead of turning away from me, unembarrassed and unashamed, she turned to face me. In the way that I wanted my mother to see my naked, erect cock, obviously, my mother wanted me to see her naked body. I continued staring at her naked breasts as much as I stared at her trimmed, brown, naked pussy.

"Please don't look at my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass. I'm so embarrassed," she said again. "Please close your eyes while putting my towel around me, Johnny," she asked her twenty-year-old son. "Hurry before I drop these heavy dishes."

Obediently obeying my mother, instead of taking the dishes from her hands for her to cover her own body with her hands, forearms, and towel, I squatted down to grab her towel. Taking my time squatting in front of her, when I squatted down in front of my naked mother, her naked pussy was mere inches away from my mouth. I stood and tied her towel around her waist. Enjoying the continued view of my mother's naked breasts, I stared at her big tits.

F F F

"Oh, my God, Johnny. What are you doing? My breasts are still exposed. Please tie my towel around me higher than that," she said. "Please stop staring at my naked breasts."

12