Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my three friends and smiled.

"I took my sweet time untying her towel and retying it. I untied my mother's towel and opened it wide to expose her naked body to my horny eyes again," I said while smiling at my three friends. "Then, while tying her towel around her chest, I took sexual liberties with my mother's toplessness by touching, feeling, and groping her naked breasts as I took my sweet time to retie her towel. Something that I had always masturbated myself over imagining doing, I made my touches and feels appear accidental, I had my sexual way with his mother's naked breasts," I said.

I laughed.

"I stared at my mother's erect nipples," I said. "Mother, you're nipples are erect. Are you cold," I asked?

Johnny laughed.

"I knew that my mother wasn't cold but sexually excited," I said to my friends.

I laughed again.

"No, I'm not cold," she said. "Johnny! Stop that. Oh, my God. Don't do that," she said while still holding the dishes and helpless to swat his hand away from her big, naked breasts. "How dare you grope me in that forbidden, sexual way? Please don't touch my naked breasts. You've making me very uncomfortable," she said when he had made her sexually aroused instead.

I laughed again.

"Sorry mother. I didn't mean to touch your breasts. I was just fixing your towel so that it wouldn't fall again," I said with a dirty laugh.

After I tied her towel around her, I took the dishes from her and placed them in the China cabinet.

"Please don't tell your father that you saw me naked," said my mother. "I'd be so embarrassed."

I laughed.

"My lips are sealed, mother. Besides," I said. "After you caught me masturbating and saw my naked, erect cock," I said with a pause. "We're even," I said with a dirty laugh. "I trust that you didn't tell dad that you barged in my bedroom without knocking and saw my prick while I masturbated myself," I said.

My mother laughed a nervous, little laugh. She looked surprised that I knew that she was in my bedroom watching him stroking my naked prick. She had nothing to say. Then, she said what I expected her to say.

"Your secret is safe with me," she said with an embarrassed, motherly smile.

I smiled at my mother and stared at her as if she was still naked.

"Good, then, I won't tell dad that I watched you fondle your breasts and finger your nipples through your nightgown while watching me stroke myself. I won't tell him that I watched you raise your nightgown to finger your pussy while watching me masturbating," I said with a dirty laugh. "I enjoyed watching you masturbate yourself as much as you enjoyed watching me masturbate myself," I said with another dirty laugh.

Gloria stared at her son shocked that he not only knew that she was in his room watching him masturbating himself but also that he saw her masturbating herself, too.

"Oh my," she said.

F F F

With her good about keeping secrets, I looked at my mother while rethinking what I was about to say. With this as good of a time as any, curious to see her reaction to all that I was about to confess, I told my mother what I was thinking. While hoping that she'd say yes, I wanted to see her reaction to a question that I needed to ask her. A question that a son should never ask his mother, I was as sexually excited as I was nervous about asking her my sexually, inappropriate question.

"My friends and I are starting a mothers and sons swinging club," I said looking to see her reaction to what I had just said.

Gloria stared at her son as if he had lost his mind.

"A what? A singing club? A mothers and son singing club? I didn't know that you sang. I'd be no good at that," she said with a laugh. "I'm tone deaf. I can't carry a tune," she said with laugh.

I laughed a nervous laugh.

"Not a singing club but swinging club, mother," I said.

She looked at me blankly, no doubt, while thinking about the swing hanging from the huge, oak tree in our backyard that I used nearly every day when I was a child.

"Swinging? What's that," asked my mother? "I don't know what that is."

F F F

"It's a sex club for mothers and sons. We plan on starting a mothers and sons swinging club with our mothers and the mothers of our friends. While our mothers have sex with us, we have sex with the mothers of our friends' too. I'd love for you to be one of the first mothers to join our club," I said. "As much as I would, too, all of my friends would love to have sex with you."

Gloria looked at her son with shocked confusion. She stared at her son with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open. Then, a flash of sexual arousal replaced her look of shock.

"I don't understand. Your friends want to have sex with me," she asked her son with stunned innocence. "Why would they want to have sex with me? I'm old and they're young."

I smiled at my mother.

"Forty-three years old is not old mother. It's mature. You're beautiful, mother. You're as sexy as your shapely and you have big breasts and a round ass. You're a real MILF," I said.

She looked at me confused.

"MILF? What's that," she asked with innocence?

I laughed.

A MILF if a mother that I'd love to fuck. You're a MILF mother. I and my friends would love to fuck you," I said with a dirty laugh.

She made a face while shaking her head.

"I'd not only love to have sex with you but also, I'd love to watch you having sex with my friends," said Johnny. "I'd love to have sex with the mothers of my friends, too," he said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

With her eyes still bulging out of her head and her mouth hanging open, Gloria looked at her son in the way that she had never looked at him. Speechless, she looked at her son stunned. Then, another flash of sexual arousal betrayed her look of shock.

"You'd have sex with me, your mother," she asked in shocked disbelief? "Seriously, Johnny? You want to have sex with me? You'd have sex with me," she asked again in shocked incredulity?

I smiled while stepping closer to her. Then, something that I dared myself to do, I untied her towel. Surprisingly, not stopping me from untying her towel, she allowed her towel to fall to her feet again.

My mother stared down at her naked body as I stared down at her naked body before she stared up at me. Not stopping me from removing her towel, she didn't make a move to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms. Unashamed and unembarrassed, my mother stood before me naked again.

"You have a beautiful body, mother," I said while staring down at my naked mother. "I'd love to have sex with you," I said.

I cupped her pussy in my right hand while fondling her naked breasts. Then, I parted her pussy lips and rubbed her clit while fingering her already erect nipples with my left hand. My mother stared down at my hand fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

She squirmed from me cupping her pussy, parting her pussy lips, and rubbing her clit. Clearly sexually aroused, she was already wet. I had made my mother wet as much as she had made me hard.

"Johnny, my God, something that you should never do," she said with a pause. "You're making me wet," she whispered while biting her lip. "You mustn't fondle my breasts and finger my pussy," she said. "You shouldn't be touching and feeling your mother in such a sexual way," she said closing her eyes, putting her head back, and swooning.

I continued fingering my mother's clit. I finger fucked her pussy while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, with her eyes still closed, I leaned forward and sucked her nipples. Not only was I masturbating my mother but also, I fingered her nipples while sucking her nipples.

"I can feel that, mother," I said while rubbing her clit a little faster and a little harder. "You're very wet," I whispered.

She laughed. Then, she put her soft hand behind my head and pulled me to her. She wanted me to continue sucking her nipples while masturbating her. Seemingly, she enjoyed me fingering and sucking her nipples, while I masturbated her pussy.

"With you seeing me naked, feeling my breasts, fingering my nipples, and rubbing my clit, don't call me mother. Call me Gloria," she said with a sexy laugh.

F F F

Then, she surprised me by what she said next.

"With your father aways traveling and with me as lonely as I'm always horny, I'd love to have sex with you and with your friends," she said while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Something that I never expected her to do, she stepped forward and kissed me on the lips. Then, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. Sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother made out with me while I continued masturbating her pussy and fondling her naked breasts.

Then, something that I thought she'd never do, she reached her horny hand inside of his pajama bottoms. She wrapped her soft hand around my erect cock and fondled the head of my cock with her manicured fingertips. Then, removing my stiff prick from my pajama bottoms, she

"Let's go to my bedroom where we'll be more comfortable," she said. "I want to hear more about your mothers and sons swinging club."

She paused before looking up at me.

"I need you to show me first all that you'd do with your friends mothers and all that your friends would do to my naked boy," she said with a dirty laugh.

To be continued...

12