All Comments on 'Mothers & Sons Swinging Club Ch. 01'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rodavrodav5 months ago

Exciting though. Only you don’t have to do a lot of repetitive sentences. Also calling a mother by her name lost the excitement. Calling her Mom, Mother or Mommy while your cock is inside of her is the most thrilling and wonderful feeling of all knowing what you’re doing is so forbidden taboo, excitingly sinfully incestuous.

“Mommyyy! I’m cumminggg!” As the son spurted his seed deep inside his dear Mother. “Ohh my Baby! Honeyyy! Mommy is here, Mommy is here.” As the mother wraps her legs around her son’s hips as she lovingly accepted her baby’s sperm deep inside her womb.

rodavrodav5 months ago

I also gave you 5 stars. Would be exciting if you include some teasings and banters about sniffing dirty panties and the erotic musky smell of pussy.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin694 months ago

Fantastic story...

Dandy96Dandy963 months ago

Very hot story. Love where this is going. Very titillating concept. And a good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...