Mother's Approval

Story Info
Son's GF and Mother conspire to have it all together.
2.7k words
3.68
38.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Craig, 19, comes home from work, and goes to the kitchen to get himself a drink. Chugging it down, he hears his phone beep with a message alert tone. He reaches into his pocket, takes the phone out, unlocks it, and reads the message:

Tiffany (now): Come upstairs xx.

Excited about what may be waiting for him from his girlfriend, Craig finishes his drink and goes upstairs.

Craig pushes his bedroom door open to find Tiffany, 19, laying down on the bed completely naked. He asks, "What did you want?"

Tiffany says cheekily, "Where do I begin?," and ponders for a moment before demanding, "Strip for me. Slowly. Make a dance out of it. Tease me," starting to giggle in her cute, girly way at the idea.

Craig, having never done anything like this before, nervously walks to the middle of the room, and pulls his hooded jumper over his head, slowly as Tiffany asked, with the shirt underneath pulled up too to reveal his sculpted abdomen before the fabric falls to conceal it again.

Once off, Craig discards the jumper and grips the shirt, lifting it slowly to once more unveil the strong, young male figure underneath. He slides the shirt over his head and brings his arms down in front of him to slowly slip the shirt off them, falling into a heap on the floor.

Tiffany does a twirling motion with her finger, and Craig responds to it by turning his back to her as he unbuckles his belt on his work trousers, and unzips the zipper and unbuttons the button, holding the waist and wriggling his hips awkwardly to slowly reveal his boxer shorts. Once below the bum, he allows the trousers to drop around his feet, and he steps out of them and kicks them aside.

Craig lifts a leg and removes his sock from his foot, then he does the same with the other, and after tossing the socks down, he turns around to face Tiffany as he pulls his boxers down to just above his cock, and tilts the waistband in his thumbs to tease more of his hips and the base of his cock. Then, he slides them down and steps out of them to fully reveal his semi-hard, and throbbing, cock.

Tiffany squeals with joy and claps, saying, "Wow, that wasn't too bad! Have you done that before?"

Craig shakes his head and says, "No, I've never strip teased before."

Tiffany says, "Well, I liked it, and you deserve a nice reward," as she rubs the bed sheets invitingly.

Craig joins Tiffany on top of the bed, and pulls himself close to her as they passionately kiss. The young man's hands wander and trace over the young woman's body, as they each tremble with excitement at the implied promise of what they were about to do; what they had been doing regularly but hadn't lost any lust.

Moments slipped by during the young lover's embrace, and the door creaked open slowly as a woman stepped in. She leans against the door frame in a night gown draping flatteringly over her curves, and she gazes in rapture at the sight of the lovers.

Tiffany flicks her eyelid open to notice the woman's presence, without startle, expectant of the intrusion, and continues to hold the attention of Craig, as the woman softly creeps up to the bed. The woman climbs up onto the bed and rubs the young man's waist, as he rolls onto his back, and his eyes widen and heart clenches with horror at the woman's sudden appearance.

Craig begins to say, "Mom, mmm," as the intrusive mother silences her son's mouth with her own, whilst the young woman at his side watches with a giggle.

Tiffany excitedly explains to her boyfriend, "Me and your mom have become really close. Lucy is such a hot woman, I can hardly contain myself," and she giggles as she gorges her eyes on the sight of her boyfriend's mother gorging on her own son's mouth. Tiffany leans in herself, and Lucy, 41, switches to kiss her just as passionately, as Craig looks up, almost in bewilderment, at his mother and girlfriend being so open about their sexual desires with him.

Lucy dismounts from the bed, and offers, "I could easily spend the night here, but come with me," and Tiffany excitedly hurries Craig up to follow his mother, like kids at Christmas, as they are lead into the master bedroom.

Lucy lays down on the centre of the bed, and Tiffany climbs up and lays down behind the mother, as Craig stares at them, stunned at what is happening. Tiffany tells him, "This is nothing new for you, right, and we both love you so much. I could never match up to your mother's love, but I never have to, and, she deserves to feel special with the people she loves, and who love her."

Lucy looks into Craig's eyes and says, "I can't stop thinking about how much I want you. The more we do, the stronger that feeling becomes, and it doesn't go away," and Tiffany massages Lucy's clitoris and invitingly holds the labia open, as Lucy goes on to say, "I need you, Son. More than I ever have."

Tiffany seriously asks Craig, "Come on, what are you waiting for? Do you love your mother? She's baring her soul to you; telling you how she truly feels."

Lucy begs her son, "Please, Craig, I need you. I need you so bad. I'm so bad. I need to feel you, please. I need you, Son."

Tiffany says to Craig, "She's begging you. Show her how much you love her. She needs you."

Craig, nervously stammers, "I, I, uh, I, jus... I don't, uh, know, what to, uh, say."

Tiffany commands Craig, "You don't need to say anything. Be a man, and step up."

Craig walks forward, almost as if in a dream, unbelieving of this being real, and he mounts the bed and strokes his cock hard, and slaps it against his mother's pussy lips. He pushes his cock into his mother, and progressively presses deeper with each thrust.

Tiffany giggles, delighting with shock and wonder as she sees her boyfriend's cock disappear into his own mother's pussy. 'He came out of there at one time,' she thinks to herself as a hot naughtiness washes over her mind, blinding her to any thoughts of rationale or reason as she shares such intimacy with people she has known for most of her life, finding joy and warmth as she cradles her mother figure in her arms.

Lucy loves the feeling of her son being back inside her vagina once again. The contact of his flesh against hers massages every urge of desire she harbours for wanting to do this. Having her son like this whilst being held by a young woman she considers as a daughter swells her soul with joy as they share in this.

Tiffany reaches her hand down to her clit and rubs firmly and vigorously, turned on as she is by what is happening, and Lucy leans up to lick upon one of the young woman's nipples.

Entwined in heady heights of ecstasy, the three lovers build up towards an orgasm. Craig is nearest, and calls, "I'm gonna cum,"

Lucy pleads with him, "Cum inside me. I wanna feel it," and Craig pounds hard as he spasms spurt after spurt into his mother, as he hears her moan approvingly, and begs, "Don't stop! I'm close too."

Craig's cock softens in the aftermath of his ejaculation, and pulls out of his mother's pussy. Tiffany, noticing Lucy's plight, inserts her own fingers into the mature woman's pussy, and she pounds as hard and as fast as she can to continue Lucy's arousal. Craig instead gets down to his girlfriend's pussy and licks her labia and up to her clit.

Lucy breathes harder against Tiffany's tits as she is brought closer and closer to orgasm by the young woman's fingers, and Tiffany jerks her arm as fast as she can in a blur, giving this wonderful woman her best effort. Lucy stares up at the young woman's eyes, feeling the same assurance from them that everything would work out fine as she tried to give to her own children over the years, and her eyes roll as she sinks into the young woman's embrace and feels floaty as she is brought to a satisfying orgasm.

Trembling in her arms, Tiffany feels Lucy's pleasure as she watches her wriggle and roll around, hearing her moans, and she shushes her saying, "Sh-shh, good girl. Good girl. Let it all out. Good girl. Tiffany starts to really get into her own arousal as Craig licks and sucks on her pussy.

After a few moments, Lucy slips down the bed and cranes her head over Tiffany's leg, and hooks an arm under it to be able to reach her pussy with her fingers, and Craig alters his position higher against her clit to accommodate his mother's actions, as she digs her fingers deep inside.

Tiffany sits up slightly with the arousal from her boyfriend and his mother, arching her back more prominently and undulating as if under a spell. Her mind is clear as she focuses on the sensations of the tongue, and the lips, and the knuckles, and the fingertips, and the saliva lubricating everything. Her breaths become harder, more frequent, and her moans louder and more strained. Her hips roll back and forth on the bed and lift, getting so close, and then...

"What the..." A deep voice shouts, and Tiffany shoots her head up, eyes wide, heart pounding out of her chest, and Lucy and Craig wheel around to the see the source of the shout with terror in their eyes, almost brought to tears, panting hard. Standing in the doorway, is Lucy's husband, and Craig's father, George, 45, and he asks, "What do you think you are doing?"

George walks closer to the bed, into the middle of the room, looming over everyone with his large presence and strong physique, as his wife and son tremble in terror. Tiffany crawls down the bed and kneels in front of the father figure, and shushes as she says subserviently, "Sh-sh-sh-shh, it's okay. Sh-sh-sh-shh, it's okay. Be my daddy. Sh-sh-sh-shh, it's okay. Be my daddy. Sh-sh-sh-shh..."

Tiffany unbuckles George's belt, and unzips the fly and unfastens the button on his trousers, and pulls them down, looking up at George, continuing to say, "Sh-sh-sh-shh, it's okay. Be my daddy."

As Tiffany pulls down George's pants, he looks down at the young woman kneeling before him, and instead of seeing his son's girlfriend, he pictures his own daughter, Frankie. Soothed and seduced by the young woman's plea, George's cock throbs, girthy and hard in the young woman's face.

Staring at the huge, thick, throbbing monster she's presented with, Tiffany asks, "Be my daddy?," and she grips the cock, huge in her hand, and she kisses the tip and spits out some saliva onto it, coating the head with her lips. Much thicker than Craig's, she struggles to stretch her mouth around this monster member, but she does her best, as she glances up at the glowering giant, and she asks again, "Be my daddy?"

George, shocked by what was happening in his house, in his bedroom, grabs the back of the young woman's head, and thrusts his monstrous member into her throat. Tiffany gags as her tonsils are scraped, struggling to breathe, drooling thick globs of saliva every time he pulls back. George fucks the young woman's face hard, with a look of disbelief and disappointment as he gazes at his cowering wife and son on the bed. He shouts, "I thought all this was behind us. I thought we were moving on. I thought we were going back to how things used to be."

Tears start streaming from Tiffany's eyes as she trembles, trying to take her boyfriend's father's throbbing member, moaning as she struggles to control her breathing as he forcefully thrusts. Unrelenting, George shouts, "I don't appreciate being left out of what's going on under my roof. I don't appreciate things happening behind my back, under my roof. I don't appreciate coming home from work, working to support you, to find my son fucking my wife, behind my back, under my roof."

George pulls out of Tiffany's mouth, as she coughs and catches her breath, and he lifts her up under her arms, carries her to the bed, and dumps her down on it. He looms over her as Lucy and Craig scurry further up onto the bad, and he says as he holds her legs apart widely, "You want me to be your daddy? Here," and he impales Tiffany's tight, young vagina with his monster member.

Tiffany turns, and wriggles around on the bed, trying to get comfortable, but George pincers her waist in his hands and holds her steady as he skewers her as she struggles to scream in her breathlessness; every thrust of that huge monster knocks the wind out of her, leaving her helpless with him.

Tiffany's legs tremble and try to squeeze together as they are suspended in the air whilst George leans between, and she bites her lip hard and blushes as she orgasms on her boyfriend's father. Unsatisfied, George pulls out of the young woman.

George climbs onto his bed, and grabs his son's leg and pulls him down to him, turns the young man onto his front, and holds his arse in place. He spits down onto the anus and rubs it with the head of his cock, easing himself into him. The father holds his son's waist and ploughs into him with full force, feeling the resistance of the tightness of the rectum, but pushing against it until it relents, to whimpers from the young man.

Tiffany turns around to see her boyfriend getting fucked in the arse by his father. It was a strange sensation having her orgasm interrupted by this strong, hulking man, and be forced to ride him as he finishes her. Her young pussy aches from the sheer size of what was inside her; that same size now ploughing into her boyfriend's tight arse. Although aching from the size, she also aches with a longing that he would have finished inside her too.

George pounds deep into his son, as Craig grips handfuls of the duvet, and George slams into him with increasing speed and force as he shoots a huge load of cum inside of his son, and pulls out.

George goes across the bed to his wife, and demands, "Suck my cock." Lucy reluctantly refuses, shaking her head. George asks again, "Suck my cock," and grabs her by the back of her head and presses his monstrous member into the mother's mouth. Lucy tastes a mixture of her son's arse and Tiffany's pussy on her husband's meaty member as her tongue trains itself around the great girth of it.

Tugging on her hair, George pulls his wife's head off his cock, and says, "All I ask in future is for you all to be upfront with me about everything, and, you might find me much more agreeable." Lucy smiles up at her husband, thankful and relieved at his words.

Craig and Tiffany hug each other and kiss, and George turns to them to ask, "I want to be alone with my wife. Do you mind?"

Tiffany apologetically says, "Sure, yeah, sure, uh, we'll just leave you two alone, sure," and the young couple leave to go to their room, hearts still pounding with fear at being caught, and she says, "We're sorry, Sir. We're sorry."

George calls after them, "You've been punished enough for tonight. Now, I've made myself clear. And, please, call me, Daddy. Good night."

Tiffany calls back, "Good night, Daddy."

Craig says, "Good night, Mom and Dad."

Lucy calls after them, "Good night."

George says, "Sweet dreams," and kisses his wife, settling in with her, having now sent the kids to bed.