Mother's Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Jacob becomes our boyfriend.
8.1k words
4.59
15.6k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Bisexual Mother-Son Incest!

Al the characters in this story are over 18-years-old.

--

Jacob had me follow him to mother's bedroom. My heart was pounding when Jacob shoved me against the closet door. He quickly tied my hands behind my back. He then opened the closet door. I started protesting, by saying that mom would be home in any minute. Jacob picked up one of my mother's panties and shoved it in my mouth.

He then pushed me inside the closet and closed the door.

It did not take too long for my mother to get back home. Jacob went out to greet her. Ten minutes later, Jacob and mother walked inside the room together. Mom was still dressed in her formal suit pants and dress shirts.

As she started walking towards the washroom, Jacob insisted her to undress right in front of the dresser. He said that they would have plenty of time to shower later.

As soon as he said that, mom looked straight at the closet door.

We made eye contact!

All the blood from Jacob's brain got transferred to his dick at the time. So, he did not realize where my mother was looking at. He was way too excited to fuck my mom in front of me.

My dick was painfully hard as Jacob was manhandling the woman I love the most in the entire world. He practically tore off my mother's shirt, and her bra, revealing her shapely breasts.

What turned me on the most was the clear signs of enjoyment on my mother's face. A few moments later, mom stopped looking at me and gave herself in to the pleasure she was receiving from the brute of a man. She started moaning as Jacob bent her over the dresser and penetrated her from behind.

I felt like I was going to cum without even touching myself at the moment. They were at it for fifteen minutes before moving on to the bed. By now, both of them were completely naked.

The contrast between the two naked bodies was so striking that I cursed Jacob for tying my hands. The bed was not as close, but I could still see Jacob's virile veiny dick vigorously pumping in and out of the place I came into this world from.

Soon enough, I saw Jacob plunging deep inside mom's pussy and staying in there for a full minute. I could not see it happening, but I knew full well what was happening. I imagined his balls injecting copious amounts of semen inside my mother.

I let out an involuntary moan at the thought and writhed in my predicament.

--

My mother was looking straight at me as Jacob got up from on top of her. I thought I saw the semen leaking out of her vagina and felt the shameful need to lick her clean.

As soon as Jacob walked to the washroom; mom got up and unlocked the closet door.

"Did you enjoy it sweetie?" She asked me as she pulled her panties out of my mouth. "Or was it too uncomfortable."

I was unable to answer as I didn't even know how to feel about it. my own naked mother was asking me if I enjoyed seeing her with another man.

"This will be strike two for him if you say so." Mom spoke up again. "And if he put his hands on you in ways you did not like, I'll throw him out right now. I can even send him to jail for repeat offence honey. But you will be the one to decide."

I got confused figuring out what mom was saying and told her to not to kick Jacob out. Mom smiled as she noticed my erect penis. She untied my hands, kissed me on the forehead and let me out of the room.

I was thankful for my mom to let me out as I was able to run to my room and masturbate straight away. I lasted for two minutes before ejaculating at the thoughts of my gorgeous mother being fucked in the mating press position.

--

Mom knocked on my door two hours later, telling me to come out for dinner.

Jacob was sitting down as mom was serving dinner for the three of us. This was the first time I had seen Jacob so nervous and agitated like that.

He now knew that my mother knew what he did with me; and she helped me out of the closet. We had our dinner in complete silence as mom gave amused glances to the two of us.

I had no idea what mom had in mind before she spoke up after dinner. We were still sitting around the dinner table as mom broached the subject.

She let Jacob know that he's been having too much fun at our expense. Jacob had absolutely no way of denying this fact and stayed mostly silent.

"We have talked about it." Mom told him. "And we are willing to give you a chance to stay with us."

Jacob's eyes lit up as he looked at me and mom.

"But there are going to be certain conditions." Mom added. "If you want to keep doing what you were doing."

Jacob agreed to all of our demands as he realized that he could be freely having sex with the mother son duo.

The biggest condition for him was to not make any of us uncomfortable. Despite being vague, Jacob easily figured out what it meant. He knew that he had already pushed our boundaries pretty far and wide.

Jacob went to bed with mom that night, without apologising for anything.

--

Early next morning, the weight of Jacob's dick on the side of my face woke me up.

I opened my mouth and took the tip inside before even opening my eyes. Upon opening my eyes, I saw that Jacob was completely naked, waiting for me to serve him. I didn't wait long before working on his dick and balls with both my hands and mouth.

Soon enough, I was on all fours on the bed while Jacob was fucking me, still standing beside the bed. He did not finish inside me that way. Jacob pulled out of me and had me lay on my back. my legs were now supported by his shoulder. But he did not penetrate me straight away.

He kept playing with my dick while telling me what kind of a whore I was along with my mother. He told me how nasty it was for a mother and son to get fucked by the same dick. I came all over his hands while he was doing this. Jacob lubricated his dick with my semen before fucking me till completion.

"You are into it." Jacob commented after pulling out of me.

"Huh!" I was confused.

"You like being humiliated. Your mother does not know that."

"That's nothing really." I said, still catching my breath. "You can call me a whore when you're fucking me. I don't know if my mom likes being called names or not."

"Your mom is nasty." Jacob paused for a moment. "When it comes to sex! She's a normal person when she's not horny."

"It's," I still had trouble picturing my mother as a sex crazed human being. "It's just ... the way you said those things the other day seemed a little icky."

"Icky?" Jacob commented. "After fucking the shit out of you?"

"Before and after." I shrugged.

"What else do I need to keep in mind?" Jacob asked me.

It seemed like he knew how lucky he was to be able to fuck the two of us like that and he wanted to keep us happy.

"Don't hurt us!" I said.

"Of course I'm not going to physically attack you."

"Just be like a normal partner." I added. "To both of us."

"Do I have to take you out on dates?" He asked me.

"I ..." I wasn't thinking about going out on dates with a man older than my mother. "It does sound fun."

I stopped Jacob as he was walking away.

"Wait," I said. "You better not disrespect my actual dad. I think the daddy talk rubbed her the wrong way."

"I was just ..." Jacob was about to protest.

"You say shit about my late dad and she'll kick you out before you can get dressed." He was about to say something when I added. "Just keep that in mind."

As Jacob walked out of my room, I could not believe I was able to assert myself in front of him.

Just as the door to my bedroom was closing, I saw my mother greeting Jacob. I took a shower and got out of my room for breakfast an hour later. I opened the door to see that Jacob had my mom bent over the dinner table. He pulled himself out of her and walked away while mom pulled her shorts up, giving me an awkward smile.

I guessed I would have to get used to this after the deal we made with Jacob. Mom tried preparing breakfast straight away when I told her to sit down for a moment. From the looks on her face, I sensed that mom had an orgasm pretty recently.

"He did it with me an hour ago mom." I said. "And he's got it up again for you right now?"

"That's the biggest reason he's still here." Mom explained. "He can satisfy both of us with his stamina."

"But you let him go at you raw." I voiced my concern. "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"I took care of it a while ago." Mom made a gesture with her hands that I could not decipher.

"Huh?"

"I'm not getting pregnant." She said. "And Jacob's clean."

Jacob walked out, surprisingly well dressed this time.

Mom got up to prepare breakfast this time. Jacob and I talked about work without any innuendoes or hidden tension.

The complete shift in our way of life came as a welcome surprise to me. From the outside, we were still the same three people living inside the apartment. But inside, we rarely wore that much clothing.

Jacob completely stopped wearing anything with the exception of when he was cooking something. Mom and I would wear the bare minimum.

We still did not fuck in front of each other. It was just catching a glimpse here and there.

We still had our jobs like before. I went to work as a single young man currently not ready for a relationship. Mom was still coming home late from her work, leaving Jacob to spend a lot of alone time with me.

--

On the second week of our open arrangement, Jacob told me to get ready to go out with him as soon as I went home. I was excited and mortified at the same time thinking about what he was planning to do to me.

To my surprised, he was not frisky with me at all and we just had an early dinner together before getting back to our apartment. We did not even eat that much. As we were driving back, I asked Jacob what he was thinking.

"I still don't know if this was a date or not." Jacob said. "With people your age."

"You wanted to take me out on a date?"

He shrugged as he kept driving.

Mom was right. It was nice to feel that someone cares about you. He started out only caring about my ass. But I was willing to give him a chance to grow.

As soon as we got inside the elevator, Jacob pushed me against the wall and started making out with me. He started fondling my ass, making it feel like a steamy end to a proper date.

He let go of my ass once the elevator stopped at our floor. When he noticed that there was nobody on the corridor, Jacob put his right hand under my pants as we kept walking. As I started unlocking the door, Jacob slowly started pushing against my ready and waiting sphincter.

I was glad to be pushed inside as soon as I opened the door. Jacob pulled my pants down, and had me present my ass to him right at the entrance. I tuned back to see the look of a hunter who just caught his prey.

I had to clench my teeth as Jacob entered me with only a gob of spit as lube. Jacob started his relentless ass fucking, all the while making me beg for him to give it to me harder. He wanted me to say what I wanted. I told him exactly what I needed and kept begging him to give it to me harder.

Jacob took me to the small coffee table on the living room and stripped me completely naked. He was still wearing his shirt, but was fully naked from the waist down. My face was planted against the table as Jacob kept fucking me once again.

My completely hard dick was pointed to the ground and pulsating as Jacob's dick constantly stimulated my prostate. Jacob started spanking my ass pretty hard as I kept begging him to give it to me harder.

I was in seventh heaven when the door to our apartment opened up. I opened my eyes and looked towards the door to see my mother walking inside. I could not control myself at the moment and closed my eyes as my entire body started shaking with a violent orgasm.

I came on the ground but Jacob kept grinding his dick against my prostate. I did not have to open my eyes to feel my mother's presence behind me. She was watching me leak my semen as Jacob kept fucking me.

Jacob came deep inside me five minutes later. I slowly got up to see that my mother was gone. Looking at the ground, I noticed that my semen was gone as well.

I collected my wrinkled clothes and went back to take a shower in my room.

Everything was in the open now. Mom and I would frequently talk about how we served Jacob, and if he was especially mean or not.

But dinner that night was slightly awkward.

I only kept thinking that my mother, for some reason, swallowed my semen.

Jacob probably pushed her head down on the ground to make her lick it off. Or, Jacob scooped it up and had her lick his fingers clean. There was no way mom would lick my semen off the ground by her own choice.

No matter the process, the outcome was the same.

We shared a few awkward laughter as Jacob had dinner like nothing happened an hour ago.

--

I woke up late the next Sunday. Walking out of my room, I saw my mom bouncing on Jacob's dick in the living room. This was not new, but only this time, mom was not wearing anything and they were not finished.

I became rock hard at the sight of my mother's bouncing tits and realized that your forties are not the end of your life. Being my mother, she was always an older person and a voice of reason in my life. But seeing how she was enjoying herself at that state, I realized, despite her maturity, she is a normal human being that had carnal desires that needs to be fulfilled.

I watched the two of them for much longer than I would like to admit. I quickly got in my room again and jerked off thinking about what I just saw.

--

That afternoon, Jacob and I were sitting on my bed, naked, with our backs against the head board. I was toying with his penis, watching it get hard, when Jacob proposed what I was dreading.

"Do you want to have sex with your mother?"

"What?" I thought that he was going to talk about threesome. "Where is that coming from?"

"Both of you have seen me fucking the other person." Jacob explained. "So why don't you want to be naked in front of each other."

"She's my mom!" I exclaimed.

"And you got hard by seeing her with me." Jacob said. "Not to mention how your mother reacted when she saw me with you the other day."

"How did she react?" I was curious.

"All I'm going to say is," Jacob mentioned vaguely. "Both of you are complete whores that does not want the other person to know about it."

"Is my mom pretty dominant in bed?"

"That depends on how you define dominant." Jacob explained. "She knows what she wants. And she's not shy to demand for it. But she's still pretty submissive on different occasions."

"What kind of ..." I was still fondling his dick when Jacob grabbed my dick.

"You've been asking too much about your mother." He said as I realized that my own dick was completely hard without even touching. "There's an easy way to find out how your mother really is like when I'm fucking her. I think she'd also like having you around."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." Jacob said before pulling me by the waist and having me sit on his dick.

As I was bouncing on top of him, Jacob started jerking me off; making me finish quicker than normal.

This was another thing. Jacob was more attentive to my needs lately. Beforehand, he would just use me till he had his fun and walk away. Nowadays, I would have at least one orgasm when Jacob was with me.

As he was finished with me, Jacob repeated that both of were whores but were too shy to really let the other person know about it.

--

Later that week, I received a text from my mom, telling me to meet her outside after work. We went to a bar together, looking like an odd but attractive couple.

We talked about work before Jacob was brought up. Mom asked if Jacob was being nice to me or not. I told her that it was like he was a completely different person compared to how he was with me before.

Mom then asked me if I was okay with the way our relationship turned out to be. I said that I was more than okay.

Mom then let it slip that Jacob had been talking about evolving our relationship with him to the next level. I knew Jacob planted the seeds of a threesome in my mother's mind as well. As we kept drinking, I thought about how my mother might have reacted when Jacob broached the subject.

Mom noticed me looking down at her cleavage and turned her gaze away from mine. I noticed the normal hue of her cheeks slightly change.

Both of us got too drunk to drive anywhere. Mom texted her second job, telling them that she'll not be going there for the night. We took a cab home after a couple of more drinks.

We were greeted by a mopey Jacob sitting alone, watching TV in the living room. Mom told me to go to my room. I stumbled my way inside, knowing what mom had in mind. By that time, I figured out how horny my mom gets once she's drunk. I knew what those two are going to get up to.

--

Before I even took my clothes off, Jacob barged inside my room. He told me to take my clothes off and get on all fours on the bed.

I was a little confused as I thought that he would be having sex with my mother right now. But I quickly obliged and assumed the position.

Jacob brought a tie out of his pocked and used it as a blindfold. I thought blindfolding me in my own room was a little too much, considering the number of times he has fucked me in here.

Then I froze up as soon as I realized that he was planning to introduce something, or someone, new to the equation.

I wasn't nervous for too long as Jacob lubed up my entrance and penetrated me.

At one point, Jacob asked, "Do you like it?"

As I answered in the affirmative, Jacob asked the same question again. Then I realized that he was not asking me. But my mother did not say anything as she was watching her only son getting fucked by the man who would most likely fuck her later that night.

Jacob pulled out of me for a few moments before starting his deep assault inside my ass. I realized why he pulled out as soon as I felt the soft lips of my mother on my cock.

I could not handle myself thinking about what really was happening and spurted all my cum down my mother's mouth straight away. She still kept my dick inside her mouth until I was completely flaccid. Jacob pulled out of me and came all over my ass cheeks.

I am pretty sure Jacob was not the one who licked the semen off of my ass.

I fell down, face first, on the bed and Jacob opened up my blindfold a minute later.

"Your mother did not want you to see her." Jacob mentioned as he started walking away. "I'd say today was a good start. She's a mean drunk though."

He closed the door behind him. I stayed there thinking about what the fuck just happened.

Things between my mother and I took an awkward turn once again. That is because I had no idea how to bring up the fact that she sucked my dick while Jacob was fucking me.

I didn't even see my mom during dinner that night. The next morning, I got out for work earlier than usual.

Jacob came to visit me before midnight that night and asked me if anything was wrong, knowing full well what really was bothering me. We went through the charade of me telling him how everything was fine and him saying that he knew something was bothering me.

"I know exactly how to solve your problem." Jacob mentioned as he took off his shorts, revealing his hard penis.

"How?" I asked as I sat down on the bed, with his dick right in front of my face.

"Drop the act," Jacob said as he took another step closer. "Your mother saw you with me, now you have to be in her shoes."

I knew where he was going and had very little strength left in my body to resist him. I grabbed his dick and started blowing him in response.

"I'll let you know about the time." Jacob mentioned. "I think you already know about the place."

I assumed that the place was going to be my mother's bedroom.