Mother's Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just stand there." Mom stopped bouncing on top of Jacob for a moment. "Put it in my ass honey."

I would've cum just from hearing that if I hadn't ejaculated earlier.

Spitting on her ass and on my dick, I pushed forward. She completely stopped moving on top of Jacob as I slowly penetrated her ass. I made my way inside her and bottomed out a little while later.

As I slowly started going in and out of her that I realized the true depravity of the act I was involved in. Soon enough, Jacob started moving his dick in and out of her vagina. Mom was not moving as much as before as we started fucking her together.

Within a couple of minutes, Jacob and I got into a good rhythm with my mother.

This time, I was able to last longer. Both Jacob and I were able to cum inside my mother at the same time. I think it was a little too much for my mother as she started quivering for quite some time at that moment.

We pulled out of her as I saw semen leaking out of my mother's holes. Mom got on her back and saw me looking at her. She smiled and told me that I could go down on her some other time. She invited me to sleep with the two of them that night.

All of us were a heaving mess as we fell asleep on the same bed together for the first time.

--

I woke up early next morning and decided to go back to my room to take a shower. Jacob and mom were still sleeping at that moment. I admired their naked bodies for a moment before getting out of the room.

After finishing my shower, I walked inside my room to see that my mother was sitting on the reading chair, still naked.

"I'm sorry son." She apologised again. "You saw a side of me last night that you probably should not have seen."

She tried getting up from her chair when I stopped her.

"How many times do I have to tell you," I walked closer to her. "You don't have to apologise for being horny."

Mom was silent. I knew I had to do something to make her understand that I liked it too. Did she forget that I fucked, and came inside her ass last night? I knelt down in front of her and parted her legs. She did not object, and I took that as consent and dove down.

My face was covered with mom's juices when the door opened up again.

"You two better not make it a habit to leave me out from now on." Jacob said as he walked closer.

I looked up to see mother's aroused face before inviting Jacob to join in.

He knelt behind me and lined up his dick against my ass as I started licking my mom's vagina.

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside my mother right when Jacob pushed his dick deep inside me.