Mother's Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

That night, after having sex, Jacob slept with me for the first time. When I said that my mother might miss him at night, Jacob mentioned that she knew where he was. He also suggested that we would not be having this problem if the three of us shared a bed together.

I did not push the subject any further. It actually felt nice to fall asleep next to someone like that.

I woke up in the middle of the night just as Jacob started fucking me once again. He was spooning me before he decided to plunge his dick inside of me. I was shocked at the suddenness of it all; but gave myself to the pleasure as soon as sleep wore off.

It was still dark outside when we got up. I got inside the washroom for a shower and Jacob walked out of my room. He was definitely going for my mother.

As I was washing my body, I kept thinking about Jacob and mom being intimate with each other. I thought about the times Jacob must have started fucking her in her sleep. All the times he came in my room right after making my mother cum. I imagined him fucking my mom right now as I was taking a shower.

But it should not be! He just came deep inside of me. But things are different with Jacob. Mom said something about his stamina being out of this world.

Maybe he tore my mother's clothes open, waking her up. Then he's going to make her suck him to hardness once again. The dick that went inside my ass was now pummelling my mom. He was an expert at providing the carnal pleasure to the mother son duo.

I turned myself on and jacked off in the shower once again thinking about mom and Jacob together.

--

I had some kind of identity crisis after that. I always thought I was gay. I have liked dicks ever since I learned what wonders they can work inside your ass. I even like sucking and worshipping dicks of most shapes and sizes.

So why do I keep getting turned on by my mother?

She's the only person that I feel like I can talk about all my problems. We have never been close like this before. But how can I tell her that I keep fantasizing about her and Jacob having sex. Not to mention how my mother started to nervously laugh and excuse herself in the middle of a conversation every now and then. Maybe seeing me getting fucked by Jacob did something to my mom. I still don't know if it was a good thing or not.

Jacob told me that the only way to get it out of my system would be to see him closely having sex with my mother. I know what he was saying; I also know that there might be some truth behind what he said. But I also know that Jacob was just thinking with his dick; and he wanted to fuck my mother and me together. And deep down I knew, that it was only a matter of time before both of us are sucking his dick together.

--

The next step came a week later. It was a Saturday afternoon. I was laying in my bed, scrolling through different apps on my phone. Jacob walked inside, completely naked, and told me to take my clothes off and follow him.

I stood up quickly, and as I started taking my clothes off, I wondered if my mother was also naked in her room. I didn't have to imagine my mother naked for too long.

I walked inside their room to see her lying on top of the bed. She was completely naked, with the exception of the satin blindfold on her eyes.

She was lying on her back, breathing heavily. As we walked closer to her, the soaking wet vagina indicated that they had engaged in foreplay before inviting me. My mother knew exactly what was happening.

Jacob walked over to her and pushed her legs up. Her breathing got faster. He then motioned me with one finger and pointed to her wet pussy. I hesitated for a moment before Jacob grabbed me by the neck and pushed my head toward the place I came into this world from.

I had absolutely no idea what to do with the vagina in front of me. But as Jacob pushed my head forward, I put my tongue out and started licking around the labia. I thought that would be pleasurable like licking around the tip of a penis.

My mother let out a long moan as soon as my mouth came in contact with her flesh. Her body would shake from time to time. I didn't think it was from an orgasm, as there's no way you can keep cumming like that.

A minute later, Jacob pushed a finger inside mom, letting me know that I would have to get my tongue inside there. Of course, it was stupid of me to not treat it like rimming. I pushed my tongue deep inside mom, eliciting another violent quiver from her. I was sure it was not an orgasm, since nothing was coming out of her vagina.

I think my mother knew who was eating her out. Just as I knew who was sucking my dick the other day.

None of us said anything as I kept eating my mother out while Jacob would push my head a little bit. Jacob moved me away after a while and plunged his cock deep inside my mother's ready and waiting entrance.

I was mesmerized as I watched their two bodies rocking together. Mom still had her hands around her knees, keeping her legs up. I started jerking off witnessing the taking of my mother right in front of me.

--

I had prepared myself for some form of surprise from Jacob's part. He was not just going to let me watch him fuck my mother. I knew he would make me do something. I thought that he might make me eat my mother out after finishing inside her. Eating her out before penetration was a welcome surprise.

But he did something that I was not expecting in a million years.

I was furiously jacking off with Jacob and mom going at it inches away from me. I thought I was about to cum when Jacob pulled out of my mother and grabbed me. He held me by the shoulders and placed me right in front of my mother with his superior strength.

I could not even say anything when he placed my dick in front of my mother and pushed me forward. I fell down, with my dick completely inside my mother in one push. My mother's reaction was unexpected as well. She let go of her knees and grabbed me in a hug.

It felt so good to be inside of her that I started pumping my dick in and out of her straight away. I did not last more than a minute before finishing inside of her.

Mom still had her blindfold on, but I think she knew full well who was on top of her. She kissed me on the cheek before letting go of me.

As I stood up, I saw that Jacob came all over besides us on the bedsheets. He just motioned me to get out of there.

A wave of mixed emotions kept racing inside my head as I walked out of my mother's bedroom.

--

I walked straight to my room and fell on my back on the bed. My mind kept racing for who knows how long before Jacob came inside my room again.

"I guess I need some explaining to do." Jacob said. "Come outside to the living room. I'll talk to you and your mother together."

"I'll have to take a shower first." I mentioned.

"You didn't even clean yourself after sex?"

"No!" I mentioned. "Give me ten minutes. I'll be out."

I showered and got dressed, thinking about what Jacob was going to say to us. I still had no idea how to feel about the whole thing.

The whole experience felt immensely good. But that does not change the fact that I had sex with my mom. Even if it was for one minute. And I came inside of her. And she kissed me afterwards! She knew that it was not Jacob's dick inside her.

--

I walked out of my room to see my mother preparing dinner, wearing a maxi dress. Jacob was watching TV in the living room. As soon as I got out, Jacob got up and approached me.

"Mona," He called for my mother. "I think we need to talk."

Mom turned around to look at me.

Jacob had us sit opposite each other on the dinner table. He thought he was in trouble. He kept going on and on about how awkward it was between the two of us before. So he thought that it would be fine once we had sex and got it over with. I wanted to chime in saying that we are mother and son, but didn't.

I saw the way my mother was looking at me. She turned her head away after a while though.

She kissed me after I came inside her! And she did not seem mad.

"I still think I did the right thing." Jacob finished as he said. "The only thing I would change was that I would take off the blindfold the next time."

"Let's just take things slow for now." Mom said.

"Okay, that's fine." Jacob did not say much as it seemed like he was way too glad that mom liked the experience.

As mom got up and walked over to prepare dinner again, I turned to look at her ass. Jacob laughed as he ruffled my hair before going back to watch TV.

--

I went to bed that night, looking forward to the time I might be able to be with my mother again, without any blindfolds.

I did not have to wait too long as mom walked inside my room early next morning. It was probably the first time in my memory that I had seen my mother acting shy in front of me.

She managed to ask me whether I would be comfortable with doing what we did the previous evening. I tried to hide my enthusiasm as I replied that I would love to do that again.

"So," Mom hesitantly asked. "You would not mind going down on me even when Jacob is not around?"

"Why would I mind?" I exclaimed despite that fact that it was my mother asking me that question.

"I thought," She said what I have been thinking about since cumming inside of her. "I thought it might be awkward for you, being gay and all."

I was thinking about the same thing before. But when mom brought it up, I started getting defensive.

"I would not say I am completely gay after what happened yesterday." I explained. "Sexuality is a spectrum and everything. So I would call myself a little bit bi from now on."

Mom came over to give me a big hug. I did not stand up to reciprocate, as I was sporting a rock hard dick under the blanket.

"I don't want things to get awkward between the two of us." Mom mentioned.

"It'll never get awkward mom." I hesitated before asking. "Did you like it ... when I went down on you?"

I still had trouble asking about the fact that I literally fucked her and came inside. It's true that Jacob was the one to give me the initial push. But I pumped my dick inside her until orgasm. And mom was grabbing me before kissing me. There is no way in hell that mom somehow mistook me for Jacob.

"I could tell that it was your first time." Mom answered me. "But it was really enjoyable with the way you took your time down there."

"Jacob never goes down on you?" I asked her.

"He does," She replied. "But he'll stay there for a few seconds before putting his dick inside me."

"Yeah," I said. "That's Jacob alright. Do you want me to go down on you some other time?"

"Don't say it like that." Mom was looking down on the ground, her cheeks were completely flushed. "But I would love it if you're comfortable with it."

For a moment, I ogled at her as I thought that she was going to start taking her clothes off right then and there. She looked really beautiful at the moment. She had a compassionated smile, letting me know that she knew how I felt.

The door to my bedroom opened up right at that moment, and Jacob walked inside.

"There you are!" Jacob addressed mom. "What are you two talking about?"

"Due to some recent events," Mom explained to Jacob. "I had to talk about sexuality with Riley. He thinks he might be a little bisexual."

"That's great." Jacob said. "I can set you up on a date with this girl I know. She's 22 and really ..."

Mom shot him a look at the moment that made him shut up pretty fast. I never even knew that my mother might have a possessive side to her before that moment. She's not just a caring older woman anymore.

--

That afternoon was a 'normal' one with Jacob fucking me in the showers.

But the morning after that, I woke up to see my mother standing beside my bed. She was wearing a see through negligee with nothing underneath. My mouth dropped open as soon as my eyes adjusted to the woman in front of me.

I quickly got up, my naked body in full view. I told her to sit on the edge of my bed. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted the same thing.

I went down on my knees to see that she was slightly wet with anticipation. I dove down and started eating her out like my life depended on it. I could not resist myself as I started jerking off while pleasuring my mother.

I must have been down there for more than fifteen minutes before mom grabbed my head. My head was fixed in place by her thighs and hands for a long moment while mom had a shaking orgasm.

Her legs were still shaking when she let go off me. Soon, she grabbed my face and started licking me all over. It was unreal as my confused dick stayed as hard as ever.

"I'm sorry son." Mom apologised after breaking off the kiss. "I guess now you know how your mother can be once she gets aroused."

"You don't have to apologise mom. That's how normal humans react when they're ... excited."

She smiled in response. That was the same smile of my loving and caring mother. But most of her face was covered with various mixture of liquids. I realized that I must have looked somewhat similar and tried looking away for a moment.

"And you're now hurting because of me." She brought attention to my dick.

"No mom, it's not hurting at all." I tried taking a few steps back.

"Come here son." She walked closer to me. "Let me make you feel better."

"You don't have to do it mom, I can take care of myself." I was breathing heavily, trying to understand what mom was about to do.

"I know you can ... but since you made me feel so good, I feel like I also need to make you feel all better."

"No mom it's ... ooh ... it's ... fine."

I came all over her hands as soon as she grabbed my dick.

"It's okay honey." Mom said. "You've been a little pent up. It happens."

She walked out of my room after that.

--

The dynamic inside the apartment changed up once again. Beforehand, I was hiding from mom that Jacob was having sex with me. And now, we were hiding the fact from Jacob, that I was eating my mother out every chance we get.

Even if we had five minutes alone together, mom' pussy would be hovering somewhere over my face.

I felt like I needed to thank Jacob for getting my mom and me close like that. But then again, he was still fucking the two of us to his dicks content.

--

Jacob was pushing for a non-blindfolded threesome for quite some time. But both my mother and I kept pushing it back.

It was a Saturday morning when I walked out of my room to hear Jacob trying to convince mom once again.

"You know I can't say no to this trip." Jacob mentioned. "I'd be away for more than a week. Why can't we just get together tonight?"

"It'll happen if it feels right; not because you have to work a little harder." Mom gave her rebuttal. "Besides, it's not the end of the world. We're here now, and we'll still be here ten days from now."

"Of course, but ..." Jacob saw me at that moment. "Oh hi Riley!"

"Hey there son." Mom addressed me. "Jacob was talking about going out to dinner tonight; the three of us."

"I already made reservations in a really nice restaurant." Jacob added. "What do you say?"

"I don't see any problem with dinner outside." I answered. "It's only food right?"

"Right!" Mom answered sarcastically.

--

All three of us got immaculately dressed to go out and have dinner at a fancy restaurant. My mother was wearing a red full sleeved long dress with a V-neck. I was wearing formal dress shirts and pants only. Jacob wore a suit jacket with a tie on for the occasion.

I sat in the back seat of the car as Jacob drove us there. I saw mom swatting away Jacobs's hands twice on the way.

It was a pleasant evening for all of us as we talked and laughed about a lot of things. I started feeling a little suspicious as time went on.

Jacob and mom were sitting opposite to me. Mom kept ordering more and more drinks. I tried to figure out if Jacob was fingering her under the table or not.

It could not be! We were sitting in the middle of a very nice restaurant. So why was my mother getting herself so drunk?

She gave me a look while having dessert that explained a lot to me. By now, I have gone down on her plenty of times to figure out when she was horny. Mom had already made up her mind that she was going to let it happen tonight. She was drinking a lot to make herself loose enough.

My dick was straining my dress pants as I figured out what was going to happen after going home. Jacob had also figured it out a few moments before me.

Mom was positively drunk as we had to help her walk back to the car. Jacob put her in the back seat and had me sit in the front beside him. Jacob started fondling around my crotch as soon as he started driving.

I looked back to see that my mother had a dazed look on her face. For a moment, I felt like jumping back to her and making out. The way she was dressed made her look sexier than ever.

I had to turn around and acknowledge Jacob as he kept fondling me, making me leak my precum.

--

I got out of the car first to grab mom from the back seat. She had her arms around my shoulder as I helped her reach the elevator. I could feel Jacob's gaze following us all the way.

As soon as we got inside the elevator, mom grabbed my face and started making out with me. I took a second to process what was happening before reciprocating.

Jacob still was not touching any of us. I think he knew that he already had us, and after tonight, there won't be any boundaries.

Right after walking inside our apartment, mom started screaming.

"You," She pointed at Jacob. "You are the worst thing that has ever happened to this family."

Both Jacob and I were too shocked to say anything. We had no idea what to say. Deep down, I knew that mom might just be right.

"Take your clothes off." She shouted out of frustration. "Both of you, get naked and come to my room."

She slowly wobbled over to her room and slammed the door shut.

"She's too drunk." Jacob said and ran towards the room.

He stopped himself just before getting inside, quickly took his clothes off and got in the room. I was shocked at what mom just said before going in her room. I was more shocked to see Jacob showing concern for the well-being of my mother. I peeled away my clothes pretty quickly before following suit.

Inside, my mother was already on her knees and was about to start sucking Jacob's dick. She gestured me to get close to them and stand next to Jacob. I felt like I had no other choice.

My own hard dick was pointing straight outwards as I stood next to Jacob. He was three and a half inches longer than me and much wider than me. Mom did not mind and started alternating between our dicks. She would have me in her mouth while playing with Jacob's dick and vice versa.

I came in her mouth after five minutes of this, but Jacob was as hard as ever. Mom swallowed my load completely before standing up and kissing Jacob on the mouth.

He took her to bed and mounted my mother. I was standing very close to them as mom got on all fours and Jacob plunged his cock deep inside of her. Mom was much more vocal this time. She kept asking for more and harder from Jacob. I would not be able to ask for anything more if Jacob was giving it to me that hard. But my mother was different.

I started getting hard again almost immediately. Mom turned around and noticed me jerking off again. She told Jacob to back away from her. For a moment, I thought that she was going to call me over to fuck her pussy once again. But that didn't happen.

She pushed Jacob on his back on the bed and started riding him cowgirl. After a while, she leaned over Jacob's chest and called for me.

"Riley, come over here sweetie. You know what to do!"

My mother's asshole was winking at me for quite some time. I could not believe what mom was asking me to do. I walked closer to them and stared closely at Jacob's sizable penis going in and out of my mother's vagina.