Mother's Confliciton Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason is standing by the fruit, chatting up the barely clothed recently divorced woman. Michelle knows he is staring at the more than ample cleavage the flirtatious woman kept on display. "All guys like boobs, and if I paid as much as she did for those, I'd show them off too." Michelle smiles as she cracks jokes under her breath. "She's hot, no doubt about it double D's, thick round butt, muscular toned body," Michelle says to herself as she starts to wonder if maybe she also has an attraction to the woman, her husband is chatting up several feet away.

"So how you been?"

"Good, you know Larry left, and I got that big house, and it's always so empty. I really could use some company some time." Kayla says as she makes a point to run her hand up and down Jason's sleeve covered arm.

"What about the kids?"

Kayla playfully nibbles her lower lip as Jason does not seem to notice her apparent signals. "They are currently with him. They are mad at me; blame me for the divorce and all." The divorced woman making a point to slightly lean on her cart, pushing her ample cleavage up, placing it more on display for Jason to view.

"Well, that..." Jason's sentence ending abruptly as the chirping of his cell phone cuts him off. "Sorry." He says as he moves his attention from the sexy woman in front of him to the chirping phone.

"I said apples, not melons come the fuck on!" Jason reads the message quietly to himself as he laughs at the angry face emoji. "Well, I got to run. Michelle is waiting." Jason says as he grabs a bag of Red Delicious apples.

"Well, don't be a stranger," Kayla says with her bottom lip slightly jutting out, almost as if she is pouting that Jason is leaving.

"Okay," Jason obliviously replies as he turns to jog back to his wife.

"Are her melons ripe?" Michelle questions as she gives her husband a playfully evil glare.

"They look ripe, but you know you have to thump them to hear the sound to decide how ripe they really are."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You started it, besides for the price she paid and the amount of time she spent squeezing them into that shirt, I think it would have been rude not to look."

Michelle starts to speak but decides to respond with a simple head shake.

"Yours are natural and probably just as big right."

"Just stop. You're digging this hole bigger and bigger." Michelle giggles as she directs the cart towards the checkouts.

The duo returns home to find the house empty; the kids have gone for the day with only a note stating, see you later. Michelle places the groceries away as her husband takes root in his recliner to watch television. The sexual thoughts, imagery, and fantasies still hang over Michelle's head; as she cannot shake them, they are almost like a bruise that you do not always know is there, but once it is touched, there is no denying its existence.

"We need to talk."

"Yeah, that's never the way I want to start any conversation." Jason laughs a little as he thinks about how few good conversations ever start with those words.

"I know, but I got a lot on my mind, and I need to talk to you."

"Okay, babe, what's up?" Jason asks as he mutes the sports re-cap show he is watching and pushes the leg rest down on his recliner to give his wife his full attention.

"Am I boring? Like do I fulfill you? You know, like sexually, are you happy?" Michelle feels the frustration within herself as she peppers her husband with a deluge of questions. Her pale blue eyes staring deep into his dark brown eyes as she asks about the plethora of issues plaguing her.

"Well yeah, to all of the above, except the boring part."

"No, Jason, don't just yeah me. I know you like things I just don't do for you."

"Well, I got porn for some of that stuff," Jason says as he feels unsure of what point his wife is trying to get to.

"Should you have to resort to porn? I should be able to suck your cock on someday other than your birthday, but do I?"

"Well, no, I shouldn't have to resort to porn, but after that fight we had, I thought that was what we agreed on. I know there are just things you aren't that into." Jason says as he can feel a little of his suppressed anger seeping out as he thinks back to the night of one of their very few fights.

"But shouldn't I be, shouldn't I do something just for you," Michelle says as she can feel the tears starting to form in her eyes.

"If you want too, then yes," Jason says as the look on his face shifts from relaxed to concern about his wife. "But at the same time, I don't want you doing them just for me, or because you feel forced to do out of guilt, then that is not good either."

"I know I don't fulfill your needs, and I know I need to change that." Michelle softly speaks as she can feel a degree of shame wash over her.

"I love our sex life," Jason says as he tries to maintain the happy go lucky facade to hide the twinges of anger building inside.

"No, you don't, I know you don't because I am not sure I even do. Jason, you love me; there is a big difference." The feeling of shame filling the wife's body as she admits to her own shortcomings in the bedroom aloud for the first time to someone other than her therapist or her personal reflection in the mirror. "Do you want to have an affair?" The question fills the married woman with shame but, at the same time, sends her pulse racing with excitement. The stressed wife's heart thunders in her chest so hard she thinks she can hear it. The familiar tingling starting between her legs again as she speaks about her husband breaking their vows.

Jason pauses longer than he should have with a response. As he mulls over the suggestion, "I don't want to, is that what you want to have an affair?"

"Me personally no...I do think your long pause tells me what I need to know, though. You do want to be with someone else. Maybe someone like Kayla."

"Chelle, I don't know where this is coming from, but you are kinda scaring me a little. I won't cheat on you, and I haven't cheated on you. If this is such a big issue, then just fix it; let us try new stuff just you and me."

"Damn it, he doesn't get it. I guess that is partly because I don't fully get it either. I don't know what I want, how in the hell is he supposed to know what I am wanting." Michelle yells at herself internally the feeling of shame is pushing her back into sexual overdrive, and now none of her thoughts are forming together in a clear or concise manner

"Chelle you in there?" The concerned husband questions as he snaps his fingers in front of his wife's glazed-over eyes.

"Yes I'm... I'm here. I have seen your videos; I know what you like."

"That's just porn; it isn't real, and I honestly download most anything. I am not into midgets, but I got some vids of them."

"Jason, I am being serious." The frustration in Michelle's voice becoming more apparent as a combination of sexual tension and anger for her husband's joking begin to take over her body.

"So am I, I really have midget porn."

"I think I want you to have an affair. To be sure that I am what you really want, and that you really are being fulfilled sexually."

"Michelle Ann White, I can't and won't." Jason presses back on his wife's request, "What is causing all of this?" The worried husband questions as he leans forward his hands, caressing his wife's long auburn hair as he speaks. "You're crying sweetie this really can't be what you want." His masculine hand brushes a few tears from his wife's cheek before he leans in and kisses her gently on top of her head.

"Okay, let's try this another way, shall we? Would you have a three-way with another person and me?"

"Man or woman?" Jason responds to his wife's question with one of his own as he tilts his head to one side, eyeing over the woman he loves concerned why she is so on edge and acting so out of character for her.

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Okay, woman."

"I would explore that if that is what you wanted to delve off into TOGETHER," Jason says as he makes a point to emphasize the together part.

"Okay, a man."

"I would do it for you."

"Why did it matter you basically gave me the same answer either way," Michelle says as she wrinkles her nose and lowers her eyebrows in a mix of confusion and frustration.

"I don't know. I figured whichever one you said first is the one you were more curious about doing. Is there something you need, am I not doing something you want?" Jason's tone a mix of concern and frustration as he fights to suppress some deep-rooted anger over the subject matter.

"I need you to fucking cheat on me!" Michelle yells out through clenched teeth. The words crashing on her like a ton of bricks. The frustrated wife had never said it like that before, not even in her own head. Not even when she argued with herself. "I think that is what I need; I need you to do that for me. I need you to do that to help with some feelings I have been having. These out of control, strange sexual urges feelings and well fantasies I cannot control. And that is the one that dominates my dreams."

"Do you want to cheat too?"

"I don't know, Jason, that's the issue. I can't find the words, but the issue is I need to change, and you need more, and I don't think it is a simple fix as just us trying new things. I don't know what else to say. Why the fuck are you so difficult? If any of your friend's wives offered up a free affair, they'd be out the door already."

"I am just asking because I need to know. Maybe swinging is the way to go or possibly swapping."

"I don't think that is what I want, though, but at the same time, I cannot say it's not what I want either. Oh my God, does that even make sense?"

Jason nods in the affirmative that what his wife has said does, in fact, make sense to him. "There are a few guys from work into the swing/swap scene. Do you want me to try and set something up?"

The thoughts of a swinger party or a wife swap did not fully satiate the sexual feelings rampaging thought the woman's body, but it was a step, and that was more than she had done so far. "I guess yes if you're open to it, so am I."

"I am open to whatever makes you happy if you want to see me with another woman who am I to complain." Jason flippantly spoke.

Michelle knew Jason was joking, but also he is serious he would do this, and he would likely enjoy it, but it would only be to make her happy. The words he spoke rang through the wife's head "see me with another woman," deep inside she was sure that was at least the first step in what she wanted. That is the dream that wakes her up most often for over a month now. Jason roughly using some woman as she watches from a corner. The idea fills her with sexual energy, and a degree of shame, the other woman often in the dreams degrades her and calls Michelle names for not being able to satisfy her own husband, that is the part she likes the most but is not able to admit it just yet.

The conversation while tough to get through has Jason turned on, his typically conservative wife openly discussing swapping or swinging and three ways caused a rush of blood to enter the man's previously flaccid cock.

Michelle notices the bulge pushing against her husband's jeans as she stands up and unbuttons her own sliding them down her long toned legs. "Want to?"

"Here and now?"

Michelle nods yes, as she kicks off her jeans, standing before her husband in just a pair of white cotton panties and her t-shirt.

Jason does not hesitate in the slightest as he sticks his fingers into his waistband and pulls his jeans and boxers both off in one quick motion. The thirty-nine-year-old husband's cock stood straight up the veins bulged as a bit of pre-cum leaked from the mushroom-like head. Michelle straddles her husband in the massive recliner sliding her panties to the side as her husband's enormous erection easily slides into her moist pussy.

Jason and his wife never have sex during the day, let alone in the living room. He can feel the hot wetness of his wife's pussy as his long cock slides deep inside her inch-by-inch, filling her with it all. The married couple kisses deeply as he grasps her firm round buttocks to make her ride his cock faster and harder.

"Oh fuck yes use me." Michelle squeals in delight as the recent use of her fingers to create orgasms paled in comparison to Jason's cock.

The dirty talk catching the husband off guard as he grips his wife's butt harder now, almost lifting her off and slamming her back down onto his raging hard-on. The feeling of the panties rubbing his shaft starting to chaff as he pulls tightly at the waistband, ripping them from his wife's body.

The violent ripping off of her panties, driving the usually passive and conservative woman wild as she pulls her t-shirt off over her head and tosses it to the floor. "Call me names..." Michelle pleads as she throws her hair back and pulls her husband's face into her bra covered breasts.

"What?" Jason responds in genuine shock as everything happening was so far out of character the long time husband already felt as if he was cheating on his wife.

"Names insult me..." Michelle stammers out in between moans of pleasure. The long cock was deeper than it had ever been in her before with their normal missionary only sex.

"Take it all you fucking whore!"

The names hitting her ears, sending more pleasure throughout her already sensitive body. The verbal assault hitting her hard and fast as Jason did not relent. "Slut, cunt, and bitch," all soon followed, all sending her into a level of pleasure she never achieved previously.

"Call me her name..."

"Oh fuck Kayla, I am going to cum...fuck...fuck..." Jason stammers out the other woman's name as he starts to fill his wife's pussy with his load of thick white cum.

Michelle slowly moves off her husband the load of cum dripping from her abused hole as she stands wobbly-legged on the floor looking down at her husband and the recliner both drenched in her juices. "I knew you were interested in her," Michelle says with a wink.

"What?" Jason asks as he stands up from the soaked microfiber recliner.

"I said call me her name I didn't say who her was." Michelle showed no signs of being bothered by it other than a slight pink hue to her normally tan cheeks.

"Shit...you got me," Jason said with a sly grin. He knew that his glances at the neighbor were not going unnoticed.

"It's okay. I'm just glad you admit to it." Michelle giggles as she can feel the hot cum starting to drip and run down her inner thighs. The feeling of being called someone else's name would have ignited a firestorm with other women. However, the sense of shame that washed over as her husband called her names and then called her by another woman's name ignited a sexual hunger inside the thirty-seven-year-old wife.

The rest of the Saturday passed relatively normal for Jason and Michelle, they watched a few movies and chatted about mundane things. The session on the recliner while opening up Michelle's eyes to possibly what she wants also served to quell the raging fantasies that lately dominated her life, giving the woman a few moments of rest.

"Who are you texting?" Michelle asks as she sees her husband clicking away on the screen of his cellphone.

"Just looking at some dick pics is all."

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah me and some of the guys swap them so we can compare," Jason says as he fights back the urge to laugh. "George is currently winning, but he's black, so I don't think it's fair."

"You're an ass," Michelle says with a laugh as she can see her husband fighting back his laughter.

"Oh come on, it was kind of funny, given the look on your face. I am actually texting Marc from work about what we talked about."

Michelle's heart flutters at her husband's words. The day had returned to normal she was almost sure that he was just going to let their conversation fall by the wayside and move on like it did not happen. "The swing-swap stuff?" Michelle asks, already knowing what the answer was before she even asked the question.

"Well yeah you said that maybe that is something you wanted to do." Jason blankly stares at his wife, looking for some kind of visual clues as to whether he was doing what she wanted.

"Yeah, it is. I just didn't think you were going to take me seriously. I want to do this for you also though, not you doing something just for me."

"I am sure I will have fun, and I want you to be happy; Marc and his wife have a small party tomorrow night if you are interested. They said it's not usually for new people, but I think he really likes you." Jason says with a grin. The thoughts of his wife with another man, something that never entered his mind before today. The long time married husband viewed more than a few porno movies with this kind of plot, but never thought he would be in this situation.

"Kind of quick isn't it?" Michelle can feel a lump forming in her throat the conversation earlier was one thing, but now her husband of almost eighteen years is actually actively engaging in securing them an invite to a friend's sex party.

"He and I have talked about it he has invited us before, I just never mentioned it. He says he and the friend's that will be there will allow us to just watch since we are noobs and curious about the scene."

Michelle's nerves calm a little at the idea of no real expectations, but at the same time, the previously silent inner voice screams at her again. "You need to do more than watch!"

"So it's an open invite I don't have to respond back he said we can just show up. Again no pressure; he just asks that we bring some wine is all."

The kids soon return home, so all open discussion about tomorrow ended as day turned to night. Michelle and Jason retire to their bed. The feeling of exhaustion sinks in as the wife lays on the king-sized bed clad only in her panties and tank top her eyes barely open as the extremely early start to her day had finally taken a toll on her. "Please just let me sleep tonight." She spoke in a hushed tone as she clicks off the end table lamp.

"What?" Jason asks puzzled as to why he would not let her sleep.

"Nothing babe just had a bad night last night hoping for a better one tonight," Michelle says in a downtrodden tone. The nights of limited sleep starting to catch up with the weary woman.

"I love you," Jason says as he leans over and kisses his wife good night.

"Love you too."

Michelle's exhausted body fell into a state of deep slumber almost as soon as her head touches the fluffy pile of pillows. The same imagery soon dominates her mind, as she soon is at the mercy of her overactive imagination. The dreams start much the same as before Jason pushing her aside for another woman. The sting of betrayal and jealousy filling her body as she watches him pushing his fat cock head inside some other woman. Michelle cannot make out whom this new woman is, but she moans and screams out as Jason enters her pushing her legs apart wide to force his entire length inside her pussy. The adulterous duo groans and moans loudly as the sound of their flesh smacking together fills the small nondescript bedroom they are all in.

"Your wife is a useless fucking pig!" The raven-haired young woman howls out as she is sent to another orgasm.

"She's worthless," Jason replies as he smiles at his wife, who sits with her head down as she endures the verbal assault.

"Don't look down! Watch your husband wreck this little teenage pussy."

Michelle's body convulses on the bed, shaking as she dreams about her husband fucking the tight little eighteen-year-old pussy of their daughter's best friend, Alexis. Jason is wrecking the little teen her tiny caramel frame bent and contorted as he finds new ways to slam his manhood deep into her.

"I am gonna cum in your little pussy."