Mother's Confliciton Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and Michelle thank their new friends and exchange phone numbers for maybe another time before leaving the small room.

"I think I am ready to go if you are."

"Sure, let's get our junk, and go," Jason replies as he leans down and kisses his wife. The well-satisfied husband can feel his nerves are shaken, his own behavior shocking him as he retrieves the couple's belongings.

The ride home was quiet but not an uncomfortable quiet as both, for the most part, feel-good with their sexual adventure despite a few things that slightly rattled them both. Michelle stares at her husband and smiles, she feels for the first time in their married life she has done something that makes him sexually pleased. She knew that he was not entirely lying when Jason made the claim that he was happy with their sex life, but she knew there was at least a little white lie in what he said. She also knew so wanted to do more for him and for her.

"Well, how was it?" Michelle asked, finally breaking the silence.

"The party or Shelly."

"Both."

"I liked both... I am not sure I am a swinger though, maybe a swapper."

"Well, that is all we really did was swap," Michelle says, with slight confusion on how Jason knows he is not even into the thing they did not try.

"I know I didn't mind that part, just not sure I could do the whole grouped in the same room thing that everyone else was into," Jason says as he dims his headlights for a passing car. "What about you?"

"I liked it, Johnny was cute a little smaller than I am used to, but he did make me cum, so there is that." Michelle giggles a bit as she feels she insulted Johnny and then followed up with trying to redeem the poor man she had just had sex with only a short time ago.

"I just hope you had fun, I know y'all were done before us."

"Yeah, about that, you were well really rough with her."

"Yeah, she seemed to like it that way, so I was rolling with it."

"Taking one for the team like Marc said, huh?" Michelle giggles; the conversation seems so bizarre to her yet common at the same time, as she and her husband discuss the people they just basically broken their marital vows with, in a small dark kind of creepy bedroom.

"So was that what you were looking for?" Jason asks as he guides his truck into his parking spot in the driveway.

"I liked it, and it did help, but no, I don't think it was." Michelle says with a smile as she unbuckles her, seatbelt, "I guess we have to keep trying."