Mother's Confliciton Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes fill me with your jizz."

Jason's cock head erupts inside the tight pussy filling her with gobs of his seed. "I never cum this much with that bitch." He announces as he nods in the direction of his wife.

"My pussy is younger and better."

The feeling of humiliation burning deep inside the wife as she looks at the young woman's pussy dripping with her husband's cum. The idea that he would fuck another woman and fill her with his seed sending the wife into a frenzied state. She shakes and quivers as in the dream Jason drags her by her hair across the floor and forces her face into the young girl's sloppy pussy.

"Eat her dirty cunt." Jason coldly states.

"Mmm yeah, eat all of daddy's cum out of me, mommy." The girl on the bed says in agreement with Jason.

The dream has shifted without warning. This is not Alexis at all; it is their daughter; it is Gwen her puffy pussy lips swollen from the abuse of her father, pounding himself deep inside her. "Oh my god no." she pleads out in the dream just as her face is coated with a mix of Jason and Gwen's juices.

Michelle shoots straight up in bed just as her face entered her daughter's pussy. "What the hell is wrong with me?" She questions aloud as she rubs her face with her hands, attempting to shake the sexual haze. The smell of her fingers immediately told her she had been masturbating in her sleep; she can smell the familiar aroma of her own pussy as she reaches down and touches the crotch of her little panties. She is soaking wet again, the mother's chest heaves heavily as she tries to calm her nerves. Michelle, this time, however, does not opt to leave the bed; instead, she closes her eyes and falls asleep on the wet spot she has created.

The next morning Jason is up early getting in a quick work out in his converted garage. He has finished his cardio as he decides to message his friend Marc about the plans for the evening. The loving husband was excited and nervous all at the same time. He had seen more than a few movies centered on swingers, but for his wife to open up to the idea, everything just suddenly seemed so foreign to the open-minded husband. The pair have been together since high school. The duo fell in love quickly and cared deeply for one another, but they did mostly marry due to the pending arrival of Ryan. Michelle was an awesome loving girlfriend, and things only got better as they started their married life together. Jason never admitted to his wife that he is a little disappointed sexually because he loved her, and the husband did like their conservative vanilla sex life, he just always wanted more than she was into giving, and he was okay with that. "I wonder if I pushed her to try this." He says to himself as he lays his phone down and heads to the bathroom to shower.

Michelle shakes her head in disbelief as the time seems to fly by; it seemed only a few minutes ago she was waking up to the sounds of Jason showering, and now they were less than an hour away from attending the party. The nervous wife stares at a selection of two outfits as she fidgets in the couple's walk-in closet. Michelle has already given the green light to going to the party. She now has to decide what to wear. The nervous wife is filled with concern as she knows she is overthinking the situation as she looks down at her phone. The search results still prominently displayed on the screen "Swinger Party Etiquette." Michelle laughs as she reads the screen. "Who the fuck Google's that?" She asks herself as she turns the phone over and turns her attention back to the clothes she has laying out before her.

"Whatever if this goes right, I shouldn't have them on long anyway." She states to herself as she just grabs one outfit off the dresser. Michelle's ample double D breasts rise and fall slowly as the mother of two takes slow and deliberate deep breaths. She can feel her head spinning like a washer on spin cycle. She knows deep inside of herself that she does not believe this party is the answer to her sexual tensions, but at the same time the wanton wife can not say this would not at the least offer her some measure of relief from the sexual demons that haunt her as of late.

"Damn, mom!" Gwen roars as she follows it up with a sharp wolf whistle at the sight of her mother entering the living room.

Michelle's long heels clicking against the hardwood floors, her delicate feet encased in the black heels. Her legs wrapped in a pair of black thigh highs, her nearly micro miniskirt just long enough that it lines up with the top of the nylon material covering her legs. The shirt feeling as if it is more of a corset than a shirt squeezing the woman tightly as she tries to control her breathing in it. "I'm glad you like it. I took most of it from your closet."

"I thought it looked familiar, but you look well damn sexy," Gwen responds as she pokes her brother in the side to get his attention.

Ryan drops his Xbox controller to the table as his eyes immediately lock on to his mother. He always thought Michelle was pretty, but at this moment, he feels embarrassed, looking at her more like a sex object. "Uh...wow."

Michelle's cheeks feel warm as the attention from her kids embarrasses and excites her. She loves the slutty feeling the outfit is giving her, and at the same time, she really likes the taboo-esque attention. Jason soon enters the room as well dressed in his black suit minus the tie.

"Well, young man have her home by midnight." Gwen laughs as she looks at her father as if he was a piece of meat.

The married couple departs the family home and chats little as they drive the short distance to the friend's house. The party is a popular event apparently, as other couple's cars dominate the yard. Jason parks his truck and turns to look at his wife. "You are dead sexy, you always are, but you have outdone yourself tonight."

"Thank you... I love that suit on you."

"Are you sure about this?" Jason questions one last time. He knows the answer likely will be the same as the other one hundred times he has asked, but as a good husband, Jason feels he need to check one last time due to the life-changing things they are potentially about to engage in.

"Nope, not in the fucking slightest," Michelle says with a laugh. Every nerve in her body feels as if it is on fire as she speaks. The hairs on her arms stand on end as her devil and angel sides argue about whether or not to open the truck door is the correct move. "But hey Carpe Diem right," She says as she winks at her husband and exits the truck.

"Hey, glad you made it," Marc says as he greets Jason and Michelle at the door.

"Thanks for having us," Michelle responds as she hands the handsome homeowner a bottle of wine.

"So, I am going to be direct since you both are newbies," Marc says as he leads the couple into a small living room. "This is a safe place; nothing happens in here if anything gets overwhelming just come in here. This is also where you leave your phones and various other personal items, so we don't lose them in there. We allow zero pictures or videos. We have a strict no means no policy. We do, however, encourage people to be open to experimentation and don't get upset if someone tries something you don't like. You don't have to engage strictly with couples either."

"We don't?" Michelle interrupts.

"Nope. So if say you Michelle like me and want to engage with me, then Jason and my wife aren't obligated to hook up. We like that all couples get along, so that does mean some of us have to take one for the team occasionally." Marc laughs as he continues to leer at Michelle, undressing her with his eyes. "We are all in the next room, and we mostly all play in the same room together that is part of the fun, but we do have two small bedrooms for a little more intimate playtime as well. So do you have any questions?"

"Condoms?"

"Oh shit, I almost forgot to ask. You are on birth control, right?"

"Tubes tied, actually."

"Okay, well, then they are optional, all the women here have to be on some sort of birth control. We want fun, not babies." Marc laughs as he stands up and motions for the couple to enter the next room with him.

The room reeks of sex, as couples are everywhere engaging in various sexual acts. The party-goers look to all be around Jason and Michelle's age mid-thirties, all in reasonably good shape and attractive. Michelle can feel the burning inside her; this maybe is what she yearns for. The duo watch as Marc drops his robe to the floor and resumes kissing a woman that Jason knows is not his wife, as another woman dressed only in a sheer robe directs them to a small bar area.

"I am Celeste that jack ass's wife." The tall redhead says as she greets Jason and Michelle with a smile. She pours two shots of whiskey and places them in front of the couple. "Here liquid courage...You both look terrified."

The married couple without a word down the shots before taking another one each.

"You two are the opposite of that old saying about whores in a church. You're like nuns in a whorehouse." Celeste laughs at her own joke. "Take off your clothes and try to blend in."

Jason and Michelle follow Celeste's instructions stripping down to just their undergarments and handing their clothes to the hostess. "Okay, underwear is cool; just if you lose them, don't expect them back." She laughs as she exits the room with the couple's clothes.

The duo sits near the bar sipping drinks, getting a decent buzz as they watch the other couples engaging in hedonistic sexual acts. Michelle feels the need to touch herself; the urge becoming nearly uncontrollable as she listens and watches the sexual acts unfolding in front of her. Jason's cock pushes through the tiny slit in his boxers and is standing at full attention as he feels a twinge of jealously watching two men using a woman nearby.

"Having fun?" A large breasted, fully nude woman asks as she walks up to stand before Jason and Michelle with a male companion flanking her.

Michelle feels almost frozen as her lustful feelings take over her body, the thirty-seven-year-old sexually confused wife and mother experiencing a sensory overload could not answer the simple question the woman has posed to her.

"Uh...yeah." Jason responds to the bleached blonde curvaceous woman who takes a seat next to him as her male companion takes one on the other side of Michelle.

"New here, huh?"

"That obvious?"

"Baby, it's beyond obvious. She looks like she's either going to have a breakdown or attack someone any minute, and that big cock of your looks like it's a bomb ready to go off."

"Why are you wearing a collar?" Michelle finally manages to speak as she looks at the man sitting next to her.

"He can't speak...He's my bitch."

"He's your what?" Michelle questions.

"My bitch when Johnny puts on his collar he is submitting to me. If I wear it, which I rarely do, I am submitting to him. He likes being a cuck."

"We are Jason and Michelle."

"We are Shelly and Johnny, let's go to one of the private rooms shall we."

The bleached blonde with dark roots snaps a leash to the collar and pulls Johnny behind her as she opens the door to a small private room. A sofa and bed the only furniture in the room as she motions for Johnny to sit on the sofa as she takes a spot on the bed. "Jason, sit with me. Michelle sit with Johnny. Johnny, you may speak and act normal with the beautiful woman."

Shelly and Jason sit on the bed; zero small talk occurs as the experienced woman practically attacks Jason. Her lips on his their tongues swirling as start making out immediately. Michelle's body is a raging inferno of emotion as she watches her husband's tongue slide into the stranger's mouth. "He is married to me but kissing her," she speaks to herself in her head as she looks down, feeling ashamed that Jason rarely kisses her with such passion. Jason's hands roam the woman's body as their tongues duel.

Johnny, having been given permission by his mistress, makes a similarly aggressive move towards Michelle. He wraps his arms around the shame-filled wife, pulling her in tightly as he presses his lips to hers. She slowly parts her ruby red lips to let his tongue invade her mouth. "Oh my God, I am a slut." Michelle's inner voice says as she is kissing another man for the first time since high school. Their tongues caressing each other as the stranger moves his fingers caressing up and down Michelle's back looking for the hooks to the strapless bra that barely contained her pendulous breasts.

Johnny's cock stands at full attention as he releases Michelle's breasts from their lacey prison. He squeezes and kneads the supple flesh as he moves to put himself on top of her. Michelle's inner thoughts still speaking to her, "Oh God, that's another man's cock." Michelle can feel the hard cock resting against her still panty-clad crotch as Johnny's lips leave hers and move to her nipples.

"I can't do this...I can't do this...Can I really do this?" Michelle is talking to herself as moans escape her lips. She is nervous and sexually on fire all at the same time as her body instinctively reacts to the new man's touch. Michelle can feel her stomach flip-flopping as she looks on at her husband and his new lover on the bed.

"I can do this," Michelle says to herself as her throbbing pussy is begging for relief.

Jason now sits on the edge of the bed holding two handfuls of Shelly's badly dyed hair as he thrusts his long cock into her mouth. Michelle can hear the woman gagging and slobbering all over the invading piece of fuck meat. "Does she like being face-fucked? Does he like that?"

Michelle's inner dialogue broken up by a sharp pain shooting through her body. Johnny nibbling on one nipple before moving to the other. "Oh, God, yes." Michelle moans out as the pain unexpectedly pushes her close to an orgasm. The married woman reaches down and grasps the hard cock resting against her panty-covered pussy she squeezes it tightly making the man whimper slightly and moan hard.

Johnny begins thrusting his hips forward, trying to fuck Michelle's hand as he suckles her breasts. The man has been his wife's bitch all night and has yet to have any sexual relief now so close as he desperately tries to reach climax. "Not like this..." Michelle pleads as she pushes Johnny back and places his hands on the waistband of her panties.

Jason grips the woman's hair tightly as he pushes her head down making her take all of his long fat cock down her throat as he unleashes a deep animalistic howl as he erupts into Shelly's cocksucker. The harlot drinking all of her reward as it erupts in thick jets into her mouth. "I bet you can't make your husband cum like that." She says with a wicked smile as she watches Johnny peel Michelle's panties from her body.

"Oh my god! Why would she say that, and why did I like it." Michelle's thoughts rage as she feels her soaking wet hot pussy being exposed to the man she had only met less than an hour ago.

The sound of the bed squeaking starts to fill the room. Jason has Shelly pinned down and is slamming his cock deep inside her. The married father of two is bareback inside Shelly, pounding her fucking her as if she is his personal whore.

Michelle spreads her legs wide and nods at Johnny, letting him know she wants him to fuck her too. Johnny positions himself on top of Michelle, his bare cock rubbing against her pussy, the pussy that only one man has ever fucked until this moment. The wanton woman's vision and thoughts blur as the swollen cock head of Johnny's veiny cock rubs her clit, teasing her before leaning forward to and penetrating the hot wet hole.

"A stranger is inside my married pussy." She purrs to herself as she drags her nails down Johnny's back. The intensity of the moment instantly sending her into orgasm.

The other woman Shelly is now on her back, her long tan legs draped over Jason's broad shoulders as he is relentlessly driving his steel-like cock into her slit. Jason's grunts and groans almost caveman-like as the adulterous husband is viciously thrusting into the tight twat of Shelly.

The noises of the two couples echo off the walls of the sparsely decorated bedroom. Jason's flesh slapping violently against Shelly's as Johnny pumps hard and fast into Michelle. Johnny's heart pounds as he fucks the newbie with reckless abandon his seven-inch veiny piece of meat abuses the tight hole of Michelle.

"I'm gonna cum..." Johnny moans, as his pace is almost too much for him to maintain. His balls tightening as he can feel the load building inside of him.

Michelle's eyes shift from watching her husband muscular buttocks flex with each thrust into Shelly back to the man rapidly pumping himself into her pussy. The announcement of his pending explosion sends a shockwave through her body. She and Jason had never talked about if this was okay, but at the same time, she is almost positive he was going to cum inside his little whore he was sexually abusing. "Mmm, yes, cum inside me." Michelle purrs as her body quivers, the sensation of Johnny's explosion, sending her to another orgasm.

Johnny breathlessly collapses on top of Michelle. The relief he craved all night finally achieved as he places his lips to her again. They kiss gently as his softening cock slides out of her. "I'm sorry we didn't discuss if that was okay."

"Mmm, don't be sorry," Michelle responds as she lowers her hand to her freshly fucked quim.

Johnny and Michelle shift around on the couch to watch their significant others, still engaging in their adulterous escapade. Jason gripping the sides of the bleached blonde's wide ass as he speared her pussy from behind. His large masculine hands gripping her tightly as he gives her his full length all in one motion.

"Spank me, daddy!" Shelly screams out as she feels the cock head painfully pounding into her cervix.

Jason's hand crashes down violently onto her bubble butt, repeatedly leaving red handprints in his wake. "Fuck yeah, take it all, you whore." He grunts out as he reaches out and jerks back hard on the long strands of blonde hair.

Michelle is taken aback by this, having never seen this side of her husband before. She feels a wanting a needing to be the one being abused by him, a feeling she does not understand and somewhat fears. "He's so rough with her." Michelle moans out as her fingers push past her puffy pussy lips into her cum filled box.

"Shelly likes it that way; she plays the bitch role too sometimes," Johnny replies as he strokes his semi-flaccid penis trying to breathe life back into it. "I'm sorry I came so quickly."

Michelle smiles and kisses the concerned man on his forehead. She knows she could help him with the issue of hardness, but she barely sucks her own husband's cock, despite the newness of the situation she did not see herself going down on Johnny.

Jason does not know what is going on with him as he violently slams his cock into Shelly's hot wet fuck hole. He can feel all the repressed sexual tension and anger releasing with every thrust. The night he and his wife fought the yelling, the crying, how perverted she made him feel for wanting more than what they were doing. All the emotions flowing out in this lewd sexual act with the stranger.

Shelly's head almost beat against the headboard as Jason finally drives himself balls deep to release the massive load of cum he has been building up. His body covered in a thin sheen of perspiration as he releases his grip on Shelly and falls to the bed.

"Oh my!" Shelly breathlessly exclaims as she and Jason lay on the bed side by side.

Michelle sits in silence, her eyes focusing on the duo on the bed, she can see her husband's cock semi-hard covered in the wetness of Shelly. The mesmerized wife shifts her eyes just enough to admire the cum flowing from the bleached-blondes well-fucked hole. Michelle's near hypnotic state broken as Johnny climbs onto the bed pushing his wife's legs open to bury his face in the cream-filled pussy.