Mother's Confliciton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Kayla growls out as her face contorts from the pained pleasure she is receiving. Her long nails finding their way to Jason's back as she rakes them down his body.

Jason smiles as he enjoys the look on Kayla's face, a feeling of pride filling him as her nails dig in and drag down his flesh. "Whose pussy is this?" He growls as even he is taken aback by the question escaping his lips.

"Oh fuck...it... It's yours baby. That is your pussy." Kayla moans hard. "Fuck my slutty cunt."

The dirty talk still something new to the married man as he is driven by Kaya's words. The sex is hard and fast as Jason pulls back then pushes himself back into Kayla's abused pussy. The sexually aroused man working almost machine-like as his swollen cock relentlessly pistons Kayla's pussy, slamming himself balls deep. He pulls her legs over his shoulders, allowing him an even better angle. The swollen cock head is bottoming out on almost every other stroke. The sensation is hurting and pleasuring them both, Kayla's tight toned body aches as she has lost count of how many times she has been sent past the point of climax. Jason grunts as beads of sweat form on his forehead, the cold temperature of the room offering no relief as he can feel his large shaved balls tightening.

"I'm gonna cum..." Jason grunts as his pace does not slow but actually intensifies as he nears his goal.

"Fuck yes, cum in my pussy, own me," Kayla says through clenched teeth as her body shakes and quivers under the abuse of the large six-foot six-inch frame of Jason.

"Mother fucker!" He grunts as his cock head erupts inside the woman, filling Kayla with his hot white spunk. Jason tries to steady his breathing as the sixth and final spurt escapes his swollen head and into the womb of the sexy neighbor pinned under him.

Kayla and Jason lay in bed silent enjoying their post-sex high before she rolls over and places her lips to his kissing him deeply. "Next time, I want to suck your dick." She says as she pulls her lips away from his.

"Next time?"

"Yeah, I want to now, but I bet your wife is going to be looking for you soon, so I figured you'd need to go," Kayla says as she sticks out her bottom lip almost as if she is a pouting child being denied her new favorite toy.

"Shit, my wife!" Jason exclaims almost as if he has forgotten all about being married in general as he sits up on the bed; as he suddenly begins searching for his clothes.

Kayla giggles and beams with a little pride that their tryst was pleasurable enough to make the married man forget he was even married. She enjoys watching Jason dress, his cock now only semi-hard is still quite a sight as he struggles to shove it back into his pants. The adulterous husband kisses his sinful lover goodbye as he exits the house, barely dressed.

Jason quietly enters his family home as he peers at the clock in the foyer, it is late surely everyone was asleep he thinks as he kicks off his shoes and creeps up the staircase. The sinful husband pushes open his bedroom door to find his loving wife wide-awake sitting on the bed. "Oh, hey, you're still awake." He says with genuine surprise.

"Duh, you were gone like forever. I want details," Michelle says with an almost evil grin.

"Can it wait? I need a shower." Jason states as he can feel the stickiness in his boxers from him and Kayla's combined fluids.

"Please, Jason, tell me now," Michelle begs, as the idea of waiting another moment feels like torture.

Jason abandons his pants to the floor and strips his shirt off as he walks towards the bed. Michelle can see a small wet spot on the front of his boxers and can detect the faint scent of another woman's perfume. The feeling of jealously returning to her as she realizes her husband actually did what she asked him to do. "Oh my God, he fucked her." The all too familiar voice in her head screams out to Michelle.

"Well, I went over, and we chatted, and I asked about the computer," Jason said as he peels back the blanket to climb into bed.

"Was she naked?"

"What the heck? No, she wasn't naked; this wasn't a porn movie." Jason says, as he has to fight not to laugh at his wife's over-eagerness to hear everything.

"Okay...Okay." Michelle says as she inhales deeply in through her nose and out through her mouth, attempting to calm her nerves.

"She was wearing her yoga pants and a t-shirt, nothing scandalous."

"Mmm." Michelle purrs as she imagines Kayla's heart-shaped bottom encased in a pair of yoga pants. The bisexual thoughts again creeping out as she envisions the scenario.

"We went to her bedroom where her computer is, and well, she kissed me."

"You didn't explain anything to her?"

"No."

"So she just kissed you; she cared nothing for the fact she could potentially ruin my life. I was nothing to her."

"Well..." Jason starts to try to defend Kayla or console his wife; he was not sure which, but it did not matter as Michelle cut him off.

"I am just some meaningless cunt, aren't I?" She asks, but her tone more sexual and slutty than sorrowful and sad.

Jason detects his wife's tone as he realizes Michelle is into it and not mad, he opts to ignore the comment and push forward with the recap. "We stripped our clothes off, and I watched as she peeled her pants from her body. I want to ram my dick into her right then." He growls as he thinks back to only a short time earlier. "I picked up her naked body and tossed her onto her bed; I crawled up from the bottom and pushed her legs open."

"She didn't suck your dick?"

"No, I wanted to taste her pussy," Jason says as he leans down and places his lips to his wife.

Michelle can taste the hint of something foreign on her husband's lips and tongue as she detects the scent of Kayla in his beard. "Keep talking." Michelle purrs as she breaks their lip lock and reaches down to grasp her husband now growing cock.

Jason softly groans as his wife pulls his sensitive cock out the front slit of his boxer shorts. "I ate her pussy until I couldn't take it anymore and I had to fuck her."

"You had to fuck another woman."

"Yes."

"Please, Jason say it." Michelle pleads as her hand now works up and down the hardening shaft. Her delicate fingers not even fully able to wrap around it.

"I need to fuck another woman; I need to get something I can't get at home from a woman like you." He says as he feels that is what his wife was fishing to hear.

The words cut deep into Michelle, as they were precisely what she yearned for; the being poorly treated and abused fed the demons inside her that had haunted her for the past few months. "Oh my god, yes!" The inner voice yells out as the humiliated wife opened her mouth wide and took the thick cock, dirty cock into her mouth.

Jason winces a little as the over-sensitive head of his cock enters his wife's mouth. Despite her feelings to the contrary, Michelle is a fantastic cocksucker even though she did it on special occasions, and undervalued her skills. Jason grips his wife's hair pulling it back not to face fuck her but to make it easier to watch her suck his cock. "That's it baby clean Kayla's pussy off my dick." Jason groans out, as he is winging in on what to say, pulling lines from his various porn knowledge as he tries to give his wife what he believes she craves.

Michelle's humiliated pussy tingles with need as she pumps her husband's shaft with one hand and slides her free hand between her thighs. She, with ease, slides two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. Her pale blue eyes lock on to his as she maintains eye contact while sliding her mouth down as far as she can take the massive cock. Her gag reflex kicking in as she tries to take more and more down her throat. The hand that was stroking the shaft now kneading her husband's heavy balls. The taste of another woman's pussy on her husband's hard cock meat almost like a drug driving the wife wild as she drools and slobbers all over him.

"I'm...I'm going to cum." Jason tries to warn his wife, who has never swallowed cum.

Michelle can feel Jason's hairless heavy balls; she knows he is close. The massive cock throbs and pulsates inside her mouth, and then it happens. Michelle can taste it, it is bitter and a little salty, but she loves it; she needs it. She does not slow her pace as she continues to try to swallow all of her husband's adulterous cock. Michelle is giving him something she never has before as she chokes and gags at the volume of cum filling her mouth, moaning against the hard flesh as she maintains her oral attack to devour every drop of her husband's seed.

"Oh my god, that was awesome," Jason says as he feels his softening cock fall from his wife's full lips.

"Did you really like that?" Michelle questions as she looks at her husband for approval.

"Yes...Yeah, that was great." Jason says as he nods affirmatively while validating his wife's oral skills.

The next few days continue to repeat the same pattern Jason visiting Kayla then coming home to let his wife suck his cock clean. "Oh my God, you taste so good." Michelle purrs as she pumps her husband's thick cock into her mouth. The previously timid wife has come to crave her husband's cum, she waits impatiently nightly for his return. "Do you like fucking her more than me?" Michelle questions as she sits on her knees on the bed with her husband's cum still dripping from her lips.

Jason, now somewhat more familiar with his wife, craves to hear. He no longer gave her a loving and sweet answer that he previously did. The husband now began to relish his role in their marriage; as time passes, Jason himself starts to learn more about himself and how he has been suppressing a natural dominant/controlling side for a long time. "How would I not like it better?" Jason stares into his wife's eyes as he spoke. He no longer felt uncomfortable or forced when he talks to her in such a demeaning way.

Michelle wipes the little cum she could not manage to swallow from her chin as she crawls up the bed and rests her head on her husband's shoulder. "You know we haven't ever really openly talked about what's going on."

"I know...I am just doing what I think you want and what is feeling natural to me." Jason says as he strokes his wife's long auburn hair back.

"I want to know what your fetishes, likes, wants. I know you started cheating for me, but I know you like it." Michelle speaks casually as her husband places his arm around her.

"Well, until now, you've never asked. That was what my alone time was for remember." Jason's tone changing as he speaks. The aggravated husband thinks back to a time before all this started and how his wife rebuked him anytime; he tried to bring up the idea of something new or kinky. "You have never been interested."

Michelle detects her husband's tonal shift as she shifts to sitting on her knees. Her pale blue eyes avoiding making contact with his. "I am sorry, but as you know, I have...well changed a lot and I am interested." Michelle says as she nervously picks at the red-chipped nail polish on her fingers. "I've grown and changed, and I know you're very open-minded, and I want you to do more than just humoring my wants and needs."

"Well...I like lots of taboo or kinky things. A lot is fantasy, and I am fine with leaving them as such, but others I am very interested in."

"Well...Such as? Don't make me beg...Unless you're into that." Michelle grins as she speaks; hoping that the moment of humor would not derail their conversation.

"I have found I like control, I like the look on your face as I say mean and humiliating things to you. I am for lack of a better label a dominate."

"A dominate? Control? Like pain and abuse?" Michelle questions as the hairs on her arms stand on end with excitement.

"I like to punish."

"Do you punish Kayla?"

"I have."

Michelle's body shivers at the idea of her husband acting out his needs and wants with the other woman but not with her. "What else?"

"I like to experiment, I like to learn what gets someone off and share in that. That is why I have taken to our arrangement so well. You like it, you want it, and as a bonus, I get to fuck Kayla."

"What is your darkest dirtiest fetish?"

"I have two that I don't share much except in chat rooms."

"Please baby, tell me at least one of them." Michelle clasps her hands together as she pleads for Jason to share with her.

"Rape..." Jason solemnly states in a low tone.

"Oh my God, rape fantasies?"

"Yeah, that is one I rarely share because it is kind of fucked up. But, yeah, forcing someone maybe having to physically make a person submit to me before using them for my pleasure."

"Hitting them? Spanking them? Choking them?" Michelle's face flush as she questions the details of what her husband's desire entails. "I want to show you how committed I am to this and how this isn't just for you to indulge me...Hurt me." Michelle meekly speaks as she looks at her husband with her most innocent expression.

Jason shakes his head no, as he feels his aching cock stiffen. He has already been with Kayla and had a blowjob from Michelle, but the blood is beginning to flow to his long fat cock. "I can't, it is just fantasy. I can do the cheating and the insults, but I can't hurt you." Jason says as he fights against the urges quelling up inside of him.

"My needs have changed. I have changed. I need you to do this. I am a pathetic bitch of a housewife I need you to punish me." Tears form in the married woman's eyes as the need for this makes her body ache. "Please, I am begging for it." Michelle pleads as she rests on her knees on the bed, looking at her husband doing her best to look pathetic as she lets the tears stream down her cheeks.

Jason looks at his wife lovingly as he rubs his rough hands against her soft damp cheek. The husband of many years loves his wife very much. However, much as Michelle has stated she was not the same person she used to be, Jason knew he has changed also. He loved aspects of their new arrangement but also had a bitterness as well because it had taken Michelle so long to open up. He remembers how, despite not questioning his alone time in his home office, he always felt she looked down on him for his perversions. The loving husband's hand continues to caress the soft pink cheek of his wife's face for only a moment longer before his halfhearted smile transforms to a nearly blank stare. Michelle can sense a sudden shift in the mood as Jason's expression changed.

Suddenly the soft caress transforms into a light slap across the face and then a quick jerk of her long hair to move her into position. The slap stung but did not hurt too much. The jerking of Michelle's hair hurt more though. Jason forces his wife into a face down butt up position. Jason roughly shoves his wife's face into the mattress. The aggressive man grabs at the submissive woman's thighs gripping the small shorts that adorned her body, pulling them off quickly along with her panties.

The air of the bedroom feels cool on Michelle's firm round buttocks. She can feel her sexual energy growing as her slit moistens even more. The anticipation of what was about to happen, sending waves of nervousness throughout her body as she wiggles her butt. The wiggling comes to an abrupt halt as soon Jason's heavy hand comes crashing down in a powerful slap. The crack of his hand on her soft flesh echoing in the bedroom. All the oxygen leaving the pained wife's body as she is taken by surprise that he did not give her a gentle, loving pat but a full-on angry slap. Michelle gasps for breath as another, and another blow lands on her left buttock then on to her right.

Jason's cock throbs as he punishes his wife's bottom. The dominant husband can feel the pre-cum already starting to ooze again. As he continues his physical assault on his wife's rear end. His right-hand stings, but he does not relent in his attack. He grips the long auburn hair of Michelle in his left, pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back as he lands three more solid slaps turning her butt cheeks a shade of crimson.

Michelle's body racked with pain as the throbbing from her ass radiates throughout her body. The pain, also causing a familiar tingling as Michelle can feel the pain is driving her towards an orgasm. "Harder, please!" She pleads, craving to be pushed over the edge.

"Fucking slut!" Jason exclaims as his hand crashes down one last time. He relents after the final shot lands, as he watches his wife's body quivers and shakes. He knows she has climaxed as he pulls hard on her hair. "Who told you to cum?"

"No one sir..." Michelle moans as the orgasm is nothing like anything she has experienced before. The pain making her cum, causing a new type of sensation that she was not expecting. "I'm...Sorry..." She manages to stammer as the continued pain of her hair being pulled back only heightening the experience.

Jason smiles as he grabs his wife, flipping her onto her back, jerking her legs apart. He moves between them, her thighs resting across his as he rubs his swollen cock head against his wife's swollen clit. Jason knows her wetness would allow him to slide in all the way in one push, but he holds back, he teases more as he listens to his wife whimper.

"Please."

Jason looks at his wife, he can see the desperation on her face; he knows she needs him inside her. He leans in close and slaps her face again this time harder than before but nowhere near the level of abuse he delivered to her butt. Michelle winces in pain but enjoys it at the same time as she stares in her husband's dark eyes.

"Please sir, fuck me." Michelle pleads again as she pulls her legs up, spreading them as wide as she can to give her husband all the access he needs to enter her with his massive hard-on. The need to feel her husband inside her growing like a wildfire. The salcious wife has never yearned for her husband like this before

Jason grips his throbbing cock in his left hand, holding it at the base, as he places his right hand onto his wife's throat. The dominating man simultaneously enters her as he clamps down on Michelle's throat. "Shut the fuck up." He growls in response to his wife's pleas.

Jason's cock pushing deep inside his wife's hungry quim, her wet pussy lips caressing every inch of his veiny piece of fuck meat as he continues to resist the urge of just slamming her deep and hard. He maintains steady pressure on Michelle's throat, making sure not to totally deprive her of oxygen but instead making her strain and struggle for every ounce she takes in, as he pushes himself deeper and deeper.

Michelle's eyes flutter as her head spins the struggle to breathe, causing a feeling of panic as the large piece of meat invades her body produces pleasure, the mixing of the two almost creating a drug like euphoria for the naughty housewife. As the hand clutching her throat periodically loosens, she gasps for air before the denial starts again. The thirty-seven-year-old woman hovers between conscious and unconscious as her husband is no longer taking it slow with his movements.

Jason, after finally fully inserting himself into Michelle, withdraws almost entirely before driving himself all the way back in balls deep inside her. His thrusting fast and hard as he can feel himself hitting deep inside of her. The feeling one, the husband, loves knowing he is pleasuring and hurting his slut wife. He alternates tight and loose grips on her throat knowing good, and well, he is likely pushing her too far, but Jason cannot help it as he releases his pent up aggression on his wife's body.

Michelle, now in a state of near-constant orgasm, spasms violently under her husband. She wants him to release her throat; she wants him to slow his pace, but the wife cannot form the words, Michelle also knows she is now in a place where it is about what Jason wants and not what she wants. In the few moments when his grip is loose, and she can freely breathe instead of begging for him to relent his onslaught, she moans out incoherent sounds and noises. Her pale blue eyes locked onto his, Michelle can tell he is in a different place he is fucking her angrily and using her.