Mother's Confliciton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle cannot resist the urge as her hand slips down to her own hungry pussy. The quivering wife begins to rub herself through the flimsy material, teasing her own pussy as she watches her husband drive himself deeper and harder into their neighbor.

Jason's hand's lock-in with a vise-like grip on the narrow hips of the woman under him. Michelle has an overwhelming feeling of shock that her husband is not crushing his lover with his grip. Kayla groans and moans incoherently as she's hit with waves of pleasure from the orgasms crashing through her body. The sex with Jason has always been intense since their first hook up, but tonight was taking things to a higher level. Jason's muscular buttocks flex as he continues his assault on his lover's body. Michelle's fingers sliding now into her outfit, attempting to find a way to satisfy the wildfire growing between her legs.

"Uh...Oh...fuck...damn." Kayla moans as she feels Jason's grip loosening from her waist.

"Fuck me." Jason coldly commands his lover as he withdrawals his cock from the abused hole, as he gives a slap to the already red cheeks of Kayla's behind.

Kayla and Jason change positions as he lays on his back, taking care to make sure he lays on his wife's side of the king-sized bed. The nearly exhausted Kayla inhales deeply as she throws a leg over him, straddling her lover like a cowgirl her backside facing her lover. The lascivious woman turns her head so she can look at the humiliated wife staring deep into her pale blue eyes as she starts to buck her hips back and forth to ride the large piece of man meat lodged deep inside her.

"Your husband feels so good inside of me." Kayla moans out as she takes all of the lengthy cock inside her. "He loves fucking my tight pussy better than your old cunt." Kayla moaning out her words as she is enjoying berating and belittling the wife.

Jason smiles as he looks over to see his wife abusing her own pussy as she watches the pair fuck in front of her. Michelle's fingers nearly reaching the point of exhaustion as she switches hands for the second time. The out of control wife alternates roughly rubbing her clit, with violently shoving multiple fingers deep inside herself as the belittled wife cannot figure out which is what she desires most. The self-inflicted orgasms are unlike any Michelle has ever given herself before, as she is lost in the throes of lust. The intensity of the self-abuse increasing as the lust-filled wife clenches her eyes tightly; the last sight she sees is that of Jason plunging a finger into his lover's ass as she rides him.

The large finger penetrating the virgin anus causes Kayla's mouth to stretch wide as if she was going to yell out, but no sound exits. Her hands cupping her melon-like breasts, her long fingers pinching her own nipples as her lover's finger fucks her ass. Each thrust backward, giving her pussy the cock it craves but also shoving the large finger deeper and deeper into her butt.

"Get on the bed bitch!" Jason demands.

Michelle knows this demand is placed on her without even looking t her husband as she withdrawals her fingers as she does as she is told. Crawling on to the bed, laying her head next to her husband's. She can see the beads of perspiration on his brow as he pulls the finger from Kayla's bottom and places it in Michelle's mouth. Michelle feels slightly repulsed by the idea but begins to suck on his finger, giving it a mini blowjob.

Jason pushes Kayla off him, the sexually spent woman gasps for air as she lays on the comforter, and she can feel the wetness under her. She has soaked the marital bed of Jason and Michelle with her nearly endless waves of orgasms. "Please, baby, I need a rest." The libidinous woman cries as she can feel the dominant man gripping her legs, moving her around on the bed.

"We are almost done," Jason says with a wink as he strokes his engorged cock with one hand as he puts Kayla into a missionary position with the other. The sexually driven husband places the toned legs of his paramour over his shoulders as he again pushes himself deep inside Kayla's abused slit. "Lick her pussy," Jason says as he looks at his wife.

Michelle stares back at her husband in horror; she had never licked a woman and has never confessed to a bisexual thought before. "What?" she meekly questions.

"He said lick my fucking pussy!" Kayla screams out as the lengthy cock slams into her body. The wicked woman relishing her role in demanding/commanding the meek wife.

The inner angel and demons of Michelle coming back to argue with her as she watches her husband's shaft thrusting in and then withdrawing. Michelle feels torn; she does not want to make Jason mad, but going down on a woman was fine in fantasy, but this was reality. "How fucking embarrassing, I have to lick the pussy of the woman my husband cheats on me with." She says in her head as she pulls her auburn locks back and lowers her face to the well-fucked bald pussy.

Jason slows his pace long enough to allow his wife to get into position. Michelle lays on top of Kayla, almost as if they were going to sixty-nine. The gruff husband pushes his apprehensive wife's face down into the bald pussy of his lover. The novice pussy eater is nervous and excited as she kisses the top of the other's woman's pubic mound before letting her tongue snake down to find the swollen clit. Kayla moans loudly as the cock deep inside her, and the tongue massaging her sends her over the edge.

Michelle can feel the burning in her face the humiliation and the embarrassment she craves, the emotions driving her to hungrily suck and lick on the clit of her husband's whore. The inexperienced wife alternates nibbling and sucking on the clit of Kayla as her husband's pace resumes, the auburn-haired wife has difficulties keeping on her target as Jason drills Kayla's hole deep and hard. Michelle's tongue often sliding down and rubbing against the beer can thick cock of her husband. The ferocity of Jason and Kayla's moans and groans only growing with each lick of the embarrassed wife's tongue.

The longtime married woman knows her husband's mannerisms and sounds as she can tell he is close to cumming. Michelle cannot help but crave for him to pull his cock out and shoot his cum load all over her, a thought she had found repulsive only a short time ago. "Where does he cum? We never talked about that." She thinks in her head as she can feel Jason now drilling himself all the way balls deep.

"Cum...Baby...Uh...Oh...Fuck me..." Kayla moans out as she is overwhelmed by the sensation of pleasure and pain from the large cock lodged inside her throbs.

"Fuck, yes!" Jason exclaims as his cock erupts inside his lover's well-used pussy, shooting jets of thick white hot cum inside. The adulterous husband feels exhaustion sitting in as he withdrawals his drained manhood and lays over on the bed, panting hard as he watches his wife.

Michelle is in a state of disbelief at the volume of cum that leaks from Kayla's worn out pussy. She hungrily laps at it sliding her tongue in and out, trying to retrieve all of her husband's seed. The novice pussy licker is now eating her husband's lover like a professional as she craves to taste all of his cum.

"Let me taste it, you whore."

Michelle raises her cum-stained face from the cream pie and crawls up the bed. She lays next to the wicked woman, and their lips meet. Kayla slowly slides her tongue inside Michelle's mouth so she can taste the mixture of her and Jason. The lust-filled trio soon drifts off to sleep on the king-sized bed of Jason and Michelle.