Mother's Confliciton Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The husband's attack nears its end as Jason fully releases his wife's throat from his grasp. The aggressive man grunts hard as he feels his large hairless balls tighten just as he explodes inside of his wife's battered pussy. "Oh, fuck!" He yells out as cum bursts out, giving the tired husband his third orgasm of the evening.

Michelle cannot control her body as she spasms and shakes, her large melon-like breasts rise and fall quickly as her chest heaves up and down. She can feel all the wetness under her. The bed is soaking wet with her fluids as Jason's new more aggressive way to use her caused her to squirt, something she had never done previously. Jason rolls off Michelle and lays there; his chest slightly rises and falls as he steadies his breathing.

"I think I went too far." The now concerned husband states as he listens to his wife breathing and feels her shaking beside him.

"No...no...no. I needed that, I deserved it." Michelle meekly replies as she rests her head on her husband's shoulder. The inner voices that had plagued the wife have now silenced for the most part since she has started to embrace this new sexual lifestyle. Michelle is happy because she thinks she is finally Jason what he needs.

The next week progresses similarly with Jason visiting Kayla then coming home to abuse Michelle as he fucked her. The sessions with Kayla while hard and aggressive were nothing like what occurred with Michelle. As the physical abuse continues, Michelle discovers herself reaching new heights of pleasure, which only leads to her craving it more and more.

It is now nearly a month after this started...

"Mom, can we talk?" Gwen asks as she stares across the table at her mother. The sound of her father's truck leaving the driveway prompting the young woman to ask her question.

"Of course, sweetie, you can always talk to me about anything," Michelle responds as she sips from her cup of coffee, either blissfully unaware or no longer caring about the red marks that adorned her throat and face. The burning sensation of sitting on her abused buttocks, sending a pleasant tingling throughout her body.

"What's up with you and daddy?" Gwen asks point blankly as her eyes trace the fresh markings on her mom's body.

Michelle raises up quickly as she blinks her eyes a few times, a feeling of shock at the question posed to her enters her body. "Whatever do you mean? We are doing wonderful."

"He is cheating on you. He is abusing you, I can hear it the walls in the house aren't like super thick or soundproof mom. Ryan hasn't heard it in the basement, but I have." Gwen says as she reaches out to grasp her mother's hand, trying to show support for her and whatever it is she is going through with her dad.

"Me and daddy are well... doing things differently now, things have changed. I have changed."

"He's fucking Ms. Long."

"I know I told him to."

"What the actual fuck?" Gwen blurts out cussing for the first time in front of her mom, as she stares in disbelief that her mother just admitted to something such as that.

"Language!" Michelle quickly admonishes her youngest child.

"Language? Really mom? What the F are y'all doing?"

Michelle bites her bottom lip as she wonders what she should actually tell her daughter. The old familiar inner voice returns as she sits silently. "Tell her everything she's eighteen-years-old, don't let her ruin your fun." Michelle's inner voice commands her.

"You're eighteen, so I am not going to hide anything, and I won't be lectured. I was not a good wife; I selfishly did not care about daddy's sexual needs, and for this, I need to be punished. I spent too long in my life denying what I really needed and wanted, and it mentally hurt me, and my marriage. I no longer deny myself or your father. I wanted daddy to fuck Kayla I desire to hear all about it." The nervous mother monologues to her daughter.

"You want daddy to fuck other women?"

"Yes. I requested it. I wanted your father to get what he needs that I as a pathetic housewife, have failed miserably at supplying." A chill runs down Michelle's spine as she explains aloud to someone else for the first time the newly formed dynamic of her marriage. "I don't want you to get upset with daddy over something he is doing for me, do you understand?"

"What about the red marks?"

Michelle inhales deeply as she tries to find her words. "I like to be abused, daddy likes to abuse me. We did get a little carried away, but it's no big deal."

"You get off on it?" Gwen asks with a puzzled look and a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Yes, it makes me cum, is that what you want to hear Gwen? That mom is a fucking pain slut that I get off on being humiliated and abused?" Michelle questions her daughter aggressively as she feels her daughter is judging her.

"Calm down mom, I am just curious and concerned about it all. I'm not like trying to judge you."

Ryan White leans against the wall outside the dining room, eyes wide as saucers as he listens to his mother's sexual confessions. The eldest son feels a sense of disbelief at his mother's words. "Mom can't be like that." He mumbles to himself as he has trouble processing his mother being anything other than pure. The upset teen looks down at the visible bulge in his sweats, his body filled with embarrassment and shame that his cock could get so hard for his own mother. Ryan's cheeks slightly flush as he reaches into his sweats to adjust his hard cock before loudly coughing from outside the room to announce he is presence nearby. "Oh, hey, I didn't know y'all were in here," Ryan says as he glares at his sister. The older brother looking at her almost as if he is blaming her for what their mother confessed.

"Oh, it's okay sweetheart Gwen and I just had some girl talk is all."

Ryan's eyes trace his mother's body as she sits at the table, dressed only in a robe that barely hides her body. He cannot help but feel slightly disgusted with himself for looking, but at the same time, he cannot look away. The oldest child had noticed the change in his mother's wardrobe as she transitioned into wearing less and less these days, but never did he imagine it was anything as wild as what he heard that drove the change. "Well, I am going to go for a jog," Ryan said as he popped his air pods in and exited out the backdoor of the house.

"Do you think he heard anything?" Michelle questions as the image of her own son dominating her like her husband does flashes through her mind like a lightning bolt.

"Are you worried or excited?" Gwen inquires as she knows her mother's facial expression well, and what she is seeing is not her standard look of concern.

"Oh my goodness, Gwen, do you think I am having thoughts about my own son?" Michelle retorts as she can feel the sexual energy starting to fill her body. The mother of two is not sure if she is trying to convince her daughter or herself about the potential thoughts of Ryan.

"I don't think he heard anything. Ryan's not a good actor, so if he did, he'd likely be in here still freaking out." Gwen states as she tries to reassure her mother despite still having her doubts about her mom's feelings. "Plus, he thinks you're as pure as the driven snow, so I think you're safe."

Jason sits at his desk, the bored man nods as he repeatedly says "okay" to the voice on the other end of the phone. His dark eyes fixated on the wall clock as the hands seem to move slower than usual towards quitting time. As he dropped the receiver to the base, he shakes his head and yawns.

"What's up boss?"

"Wife's crazy." Jason calmly responds as he shakes his head in response to the conversation Michelle and he just wrapped up.

"They all are, aren't they?"

"Some more than others." Jason laughs as his conversation is interrupted by the bell, indicating time to go home.

Jason lightly knocks on the front door of Kayla's home; he cannot help it; he feels nervous all over again, similar to the first time he visited her. The dryness in his throat, making it difficult to swallow as he rolls his neck and fidgets with his shirt collar.

"Oh, hey, I wasn't expecting you!" The thirty-year-old divorcee says with surprise as she opens the door to find Jason waiting on her porch.

"I know I should have called, but I need you."

"Oh yeah, you need me, huh? You need me to be your naughty little fuck toy again?" Kayla playfully questions as she twitches her pencil-thin eyebrows up and down while grinning at her adulterous playmate.

Jason can feel the familiar sensation of sexual tension building inside him as he looks at Kayla. He can feel his cock already straining against the thin cotton boxer. The adulterous husband lusts for the sexy dirty blonde, Jason throughout this new development in his marriage, learned to separate the lust from the love. He loves Michelle, but his lust for Kayla grew with each visit.

"Yeah, I need you...I want you for more than a visit. I want you to spend the night with me."

"What?" Kayla responds with an extremely puzzled look as their relationship at this point had been little more than a few hour-long trysts.

"Spend the night with me," Jason says again without offering any further explanation to his request for an overnight visit.

"Jason, I really like you, and I like this a lot, but I don't want to fuck up your marriage any more than I probably already am."

"Just come to spend the night with me, and I will explain." Jason forcefully says as he stares into Kayla's hazel eyes.

Kayla, still filled with confusion, cannot help but feel curious about what her lover is purposing as she nods to agree to his request. The forceful tone of Jason sending a shiver of excitement throughout her body. A few moments later, Kayla reappears with a small bag and leaves her home with Jason. The thirty-year-old dirty blonde feels nervous and excited at the same time as Jason turns to pull his truck into the driveway. Kayla immediately notices that neither of the White's children's cars is in the driveway, as she exits his vehicle.

"What the fuck are we doing?" Kayla pleads to know as she walks with Jason towards the front door of his home.

"Just walk inside with me, and you will understand. I think you're open enough to be into this." Jason winks as he twists the brass knob and pushes the heavy front door open.

Michelle rushes to the front door in anticipation of her husband and Kayla's arrival home. The wife clad only in a black strappy one-piece that barely can contain her sizeable breasts her ass practically fully exposed by the thong back of the lingerie, her legs covered in matching stockings and garter. The submissive wife doing her best to look the role of a slut for her husband as she greets the pair walking through the front door.

Kayla can feel the blood leaving her face as she knows her usually tan complexion must be stark white as she stares at the wife of the man she has been having an affair with. "What...what the fuck?" Kayla manages to stammer out as she drops her overnight bag to the hardwood floor. "Michelle, sweetie I...I...I am so sorry, I don't know."

"Please, no, you're not sorry, and I don't want you to be sorry," Michelle says as she interrupts her houseguest. The married woman can feel the twinge of humiliation and embarrassment fill her body as she is insulted by the "I am so sorry" knowing good and well it is a lie. "You satisfy Jason in ways I can't. I need to see how a real woman fucks my husband, what he needs to make him happy."

Jason stares at his wife as she speaks; he is turned on as his dark eyes examine the outfit she would not have worn only a short time ago. The husband can tell by her head tilted down that Michelle is in her full submission to them as the corner of his mouth curls into a wicked grin. "She's a worthless wife unable to do anything right. She knows what we have been doing. I tell her nightly as I make her clean your pussy off my dick."

Michelle swallows hard at the words of her husband. The feelings mixing and coursing through her body as she licks her lips, remembering the tastes from her husband's cock. "Please, mistress, fuck him."

Kayla still feels confusion filling her body but is also feeling excitement on a level she has never felt previously. The lusty dirty blonde pulls Jason closer and pushes her tongue into his mouth. The lustful couple's tongues massaging each other in a sloppy wet kiss, before pulling away to see the response of her lover's wife. A wicked grin forms on Kayla's face as she notices that Michelle has done nothing other than lower her head to show the couple's dominance over her. Kayla's bald pussy tingles in excitement at how her brazen actions have made the married woman submit in response.

"Your wife seems so pathetic." Kayla carefully speaks as she tests the waters of how far she can push this scenario that is playing out in real-time. Her body is rigid and tense as the strange situation has her nerves on edge.

"I am trash ma'am." The natural urge to attack the insulting woman filling Michelle as she speaks. The sexual excitement of everything starting to overtake her as her chest heaves.

"See, this is what she wants, and you are what I need," Jason says as he leans his over six-foot frame down to kiss the neck of his mistress. His lips meeting the soft, warm flesh of Kayla's neck as he places small kisses on her.

A shiver runs down Kayla's spine as the feel of Jason's lips on the back of her neck instantly turns her on even more. "Let us go to your bedroom. I want to fuck you on her bed." Kayla says with slight apprehension in her voice as she still feels as if she is tap dancing on a minefield.

Michelle reaches out and takes Kayla by the hand to lead her up the large oak staircase to the master bedroom of her family home. The submissive married wife's nostrils flare as she still feels as if she cannot pull in enough oxygen, Michelle feels almost as if she is choking on the air itself. As the trio enters the bedroom, Jason and Kayla walk towards the bed as Michelle steps aside.

"Undress me." Kayla boldly states as she glares at the wife.

Michelle freezes for a brief moment as the boldness of the mistress takes her by surprise. However, at the same time excites the married woman. "Oh my god!" the familiar inner voice screams out excitedly in Michelle's head as she steps towards Kayla, her hands trembling uncontrollably as she reaches out to start to unbutton the bold woman's tight blouse, before moving to her jeans. Kayla's clothes all needing to be peeled from the thirty-year-old woman's flesh. Kayla wore nothing under her tight form-fitting clothes; Michelle fights an unnerving urge to touch the body of her husband's lover. "Oh god I want to touch her, I want to taste her! I am not bi why do I want this so bad." The voices screaming as Michelle neatly folds the clothes as she places them on the nearby dresser before walking towards a small chair in the corner of the bedroom.

Jason looks at the now naked body of his paramour; he is filled with lust as his cock leaks precum into his boxers. "Don't walk away, bitch, get over here and undress me also." The husband growls as he places a demand on his wife. The grin on his face unwavering as he watches Michelle walk towards him her long auburn hair hanging down over her face. He cannot help but lock his stare in on the large breasts of his wife, nearly spilling out of the silk and lace lingerie that barely contains them. "Hurry and get your ass over here! You are keeping our guest waiting." Jason growls even deeper this time as he issues his order to his wife.

Michelle repeats the undressing process for her husband as she pulls his pants then boxers off. She can see that he is more excited now then he has ever been. His long thick cock is swollen bigger than Michelle has seen before, the veins looking as if they could burst. The mushroom-like head leaking pre-cum nearly like a dripping faucet. "Your dick is so hard sir," Michelle states as her mouth waters for it craving the cock to be in her mouth.

"Hard for me, slut, not you." The libidinous woman cuts off Michelle as she pushes the wife aside. Kayla eyes the wife up and down, she herself having dabbled in bi-sexuality admired the way Michelle filled out her lingerie. To a degree, the adulterous female felt a twinge of jealousy at the large natural breasts that were nearly spilling out of the wife's flimsy outfit.

Kayla lowers herself as she accepts Jason's rigid manhood into her hungry mouth. She can taste the pre-cum immediately as it fills her adulterous mouth, the lusty woman clamps her lips around the girthy shaft. Her full red lips engulfing the cock forming a tight seal as the woman slowly slides her mouth up and down, accepting more and more of the cock into her mouth each time. The cocksucker moans softly as she revels in the taste of the flesh, filling her mouth.

Michelle stands by watching helplessly as Jason fills both his hands with Kayla's long dirty blonde hair. The dominant husband begins pushing his cock further into the mouth of his lover, grunting hard as he can feel vibrations from the cocksucker's moaning. Michelle lustfully watches as her husband makes Kayla take his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. The submissive wife trembles with excitement as she sees that the woman on her knees has nearly devoured all of her husband's cock.

Jason looks down his eyes meet Kayla's the duo share a thought without saying a word as he pulls her head all the way down, forcing her to gag on his turgid member. "Look at her! Look at how much better she can suck my dick!" Jason loudly groans as he holds himself deep in Kayla's mouth, making her deep throat all of his long cock.

Kayla gasps for breath as she is finally released from the piece of hard flesh that occupied her mouth and throat. "You can't do that can you cunt?" She questions the wife in the corner.

"No ma'am, I can't take it all like that." Michelle quivers as the excitement of Kayla talking down to her is new and driving her wild. The loving wife enjoys her husband's insults, but to have another woman in their bedroom and berating her this way was a new sensation. "You please him so much better than I can."

"You are right; it's why he comes to me every night," Kayla says with a wink and a smile.

Jason ignores the chatter between the cackling females as he pushes Kayla onto the bed. Her face crashing into the pillows, her firm heart-shaped bare buttocks up in the air. The horny lust-filled man slaps his large masculine hand down onto the soft tan flesh, the sound of the smack echoing.

"Mmm...Yes...Spank me daddy!" Kayla exclaims as the feeling of pain resonates throughout her body.

Michelle's eyes wide as saucers as she hears the other woman's words. The incestuous thoughts replaying in her mind again as she hears Kayla moaning daddy after every slap on her firm butt cheeks. "Oh God, please, I can't think like this." Her inner voice pleads with itself as, for a brief moment, she pictures Gwen on the bed in Kayla's place.

"FUCK! It's too big!" Kayla screams out as Jason impales her from behind. The large piece of hard flesh something she has experienced before, but tonight was different Jason was harder almost bigger, and he was not easing into her as he had previously. The married man drove himself balls deep all in one push.

The loudness of the devilish vixen snapping the wife back to reality as Michelle looks on at her husband, Jason driving himself deep into their neighbor's little bald pussy. She can feel her face flush as it transitions to a shade of crimson. The perverted wife watches as her marital bed shakes violently, with every powerful thrust forward. Her husband's illicit lover nearly crashing into the large headboard with every deep, powerful thrust. Kayla's large fake breasts bounce slightly as she moans and grimaces from the fucking she is receiving.