Mother's Confliciton Pt. 04

Story Info
Michelle and Jason revisit their swinger friends.
13.8k words
4.57
18.6k
30
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

"I can't believe that little bitch gave you those clothes for free," Gwen says with pure shock in her voice.

"That's what you take from today? The free clothes, nothing else sticks out in your mind?" Michelle asks her daughter as she accelerates her car away from the traffic light.

"Well, of course, other things stick out, but I am just kind of jealous is all, I would've fucked him if I knew free clothes were involved."

"Oh my God, and you call me the whore."

"Mom, you want to be called the whore." Gwen sternly responds.

"You're right," Michelle says with a shrug. "I don't know what the hell is going on with me."

"Are you okay?"

"What the fuck, Gwen, no I am not okay. I just spent the afternoon licking my daughter's cunt then letting some freaky little goth guy put his dick in me. I let my husband fuck other women, I like to be abused and well...well...well...fuck, I forgot where I was going with all this."

Gwen reaches out and squeezes her mother's arm. "I am sorry for what I did to you."

"Why? Why be sorry, I could've stopped you. I had a small voice in me saying to stop, but then I have another one screaming to do it. I am losing my fucking mind." Michelle says as she angrily slaps the steering wheel as another red traffic light catches her.

"You're fighting against yourself mom, and you are trying too hard to classify this life you're creating. You are struggling to keep certain aspects hidden and, at the same time, wanting it all to be out there for all to see. You want to be the property of daddy and yet want to be a total slut whore. You are trying to juggle too much at once. I support you in this new endeavor, but I don't want to see you lose your mind over it either."

"Wow, I well... I didn't know you understood what was going on this well. I honestly feel better having heard someone else shed light on this." A small tear rolls down the cheek of the frustrated married mom as the words of her daughter touch her deeply. "I cannot believe how fucked up I have made things though that what you said was endearing and made sense." Michelle laughs as she wipes her cheek.

"Well yeah, things are a bit outside the box for us."

"Do you really want to fuck your daddy?" Michelle point-blank asks her daughter.

"I think so, and I think I want you to set it up," Gwen says with a grin on her face as she thinks about what it would be like to be with her daddy.

Michelle quietly reflects on the idea of playing a sexual matchmaker for her husband and daughter. She is hesitant even though she knows she wants to accept the plan as it turns her on. The idea of it being one of the first naughty images that flashed through the mother's mind when this all started. Still, facing the reality of it, causing the mother/wife to hesitate as to whether she could logically take that next step.

That night as the family sat around the table eating a lovingly prepared meal, Michelle smiles at each and everyone one of them. The mother of two slowly places her fork onto the plate and takes a massive breath before standing up. "I have to make a choice, I have started something that could totally destroy this family, and I need to be open about it."

Gwen, Ryan, and Jason all sit their utensils down as they give their undivided attention to their mom/wife. The youngest child, Gwen, grins slightly as she feels she knows what her mother is about to do. Ryan lowers his head almost angry with his family; Jason lovingly looks at his wife as he wonders where she is going to go with this announcement.

"For some time now, Ryan and Gwen, you two have seen small bits of things, overheard some things, and maybe even seen things as your parent I should not have let you seen. Gwen, you and I have talked I know you are okay with this, Ryan sweetie I know you are likely not okay with it." Michelle says as she reaches out her hand to her son, trying to comfort him. "Daddy did not do this, he has enjoyed it, but he did not do this. I wanted this; I wanted to submit to him. I wanted to become a whore." Michelle carefully choosing her words as she speaks to her family about her choices. "I don't want to hide it, though. I don't want to sneak around and have to talk you, kids, into going somewhere else for the night. You are adults, and I am going to treat you like adults."

"So, what does this mean? You dad and his latest side piece are just going to openly fuck on the couch now?" Ryan sarcastically asks.

"If he wants to or I want to yes. That is what it means. I want to, for the most part, live as your daddy's whore or submissive. I have no better term for it than that." Michelle gazes down at the table as she says the words to her family. "I am sorry that this in some way includes everyone, but you are also free to leave. I am not saying this to ask for permission but rather explaining what is going to happen."

"Your mom is still your mom Ryan; she just wants to live her life differently, she has a lot of personas, and this is just going to be a facet of her life."

"So she has a sub persona, a whore persona, and a motherly persona?" Ryan growls as he glares at his father.

"Yes, for the most part, yes...To put it in simple terms, yes." Michelle replies to her son, as her feelings of guilt and shame begin to arouse her.

"How will we know who you are on any given day?" Gwen asks as she looks to her father then to her mother.

"We will have to work that out. If I am dressed in my old normal frumpy mom clothes though I am mom, the rest we are going to have to wing it." Michelle says as she has to take several deep breaths to calm her nerves.

"Okay, whatever," Ryan grumbles as he glares at his mother with disdain in his eyes. The nineteen-year-olds already crumbling image of his mother now totally shattered. The young man had blamed it all on his dad, but now hearing his mother's announcement, he knows he cannot continue to lay this all on the feet of Jason.

The mood in the house for the rest of the night seems tense, not overly rigid given the situation that has been announced, but very tense none the less. Ryan sits in his room playing Xbox live, trying to focus on anything other than what his mother talked about at dinner. Gwen paints her nails and scrolls through her phone, looking at the pictures from the dressing room, wondering if she was going to need them to get what she wanted from her mom. Jason and Michelle quietly sat on their marital bed both with tablets scrolling through various websites, the situation seemingly normal to most feels odd given the circumstances.

"Are you sure about this?" Jason asks as he lays his tablet on his nightstand.

Michelle sets hers down as well as she nods in the affirmative to her husband. "I am sure enough that I want to give it a try, are you okay with it?"

"I am pretty excited by it all; I mean, we just opened a veritable Pandora's Box though."

"I know, but after the day out with Gwen, I know I need to quit being wishy-washy about this and try to commit to it fully," Michelle says. The wife contemplates confessing all the details of the dressing room, but cannot bring herself to do so.

"She helped you then?" Jason asks as he feels happy that it appears that at least one of their kids is openly accepting the changes.

"Yeah, a lot. I love you, and I love this family, but I need this, and I need everyone to accept it or get out the way and don't judge."

"I am on board then."

"Good, now about today I do need to confess something I did."

"Okay."

"Well, I flirted with the manager," Michelle says as she cherry-picks details of the day to share with her husband.

"That's fine," Jason responds as he feels a slight bit of arousal at his wife's words.

"I also kissed our daughter in well a very non-motherly way," Michelle says as she continues carefully picking details of the day.

"Okay, why?" The slight arousal intensifying as his wife confesses to a forbidden kiss.

"I wanted to; I wanted to see the manager's reaction," Michelle says as she now openly lies to her husband.

"That is pretty hot actually," Jason says as he feels there are more details but does not want to press his wife too harshly. "I was thinking about what we talked about. And well, as long as you know you belong to me, I think I am okay with you indulging your whore side."

"What do you mean?"

"First and foremost above anything or anyone, you are my property or my personal whore. However, if at times you need to be a cheap, pathetic slut for someone, I think I may be okay with it."

Michelle leans in and passionately kisses her husband. The man she has been married to for what feels like forever just found yet another way to shock her as he tries to give in to her needs. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Michelle...Now I want you to show me whose property you are." Jason says as his tone shifts from loving to cold and demanding. The husband pulls back his blanket to reveal a long thick hard-on, spurred on from the mother-daughter kiss confession.

Michelle, who previously only blew her husband on his birthday, had evolved into an enthusiastic cocksucker. The owned wife leans down, taking the swollen member into her mouth. The cocksucker immediately recognizes the taste of someone else's pussy on her husband's cock. She wonders if it is Kayla's or someone else's as Jason uncharacteristically made no mention of visiting his side piece.

"Fuck yeah, suck it, whore." Jason groans as his wife pushes herself to take more and more of him down her throat, attempting to suppress her gag reflex as she does it. The wanton wife moaning softly on the piece of dirty cock meat as she feels delighted to be pleasing her owner. The soft moans sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout the hard thick cock. Jason groans hard, the husband knowing his climax is fast approaching as he thrusts his hips upwards. "Stick a finger in my ass." He groans out.

Michelle, shocked at the request, allows some saliva to coat her finger. She slowly slides her wet index finger deep into her husband's ass. Her finger sliding into her husband's anus easily from all the saliva her sloppy blowjob has created. Jason's grunting intensifies as he is soon shooting off inside his wife's hungry mouth.

The next week flows by mostly well with little to no hiccups to the new, more open arrangement. Michelle starts to create different outfits for her different moods, and the kids begin to take notice as to which outfit reflects which attitude. The submissive or subservient mood seems to present itself most often as Michelle enjoys it the most. On the days when she feels that she usually dresses in as little as possible. The most recent occurrence opting for matching black bra and black thong both accentuated by frilly white lace. The sexually open mother highlighted the ensemble with a small black and white choker. It does not take Michelle long to realize that this outfit is a favorite with the men in her life. Jason referring to it as french maid panties, while Ryan often found multiple reasons to be in the room with his mom when she wore the outfit. Gwen also seemed to enjoy the outfit as she often took the opportunity to playfully slap her mother's firm round buttocks when she passed by her.

On the fourth day of wearing such a revealing outfit, Ryan sits in the living room, almost creepily staring at his mother whenever he believes she is not looking. The oldest child can feel his anger grow as for the third time this day, he witnesses as his little sister walks by and slaps her hand down hard on their mother's butt cheek on her way to the kitchen.

"I need my room vacuumed when you are done here," Gwen says as she looks at the mix of pain and pleasure on her mother's face.

"Right away, sweetheart, I have to do the entire upstairs today," Michelle responds as she maintains her focus on the chores. The mother taking care not to look her daughter in the eye as she speaks. Michelle enjoys the way her daughter has readily adapted to everything. Still, she wishes her son could or would do the same.

Ryan sighs heavily as he watches his mother grab the vacuum and head to the stairs. The nineteen-year-old still having issues coming to grips with the new family dynamic. He resists the urge to stop his mother and instead follows his sister into the kitchen. "Why do you keep slapping moms ass?" Ryan questions as he corners his sister.

"It's fun, and she likes it," Gwen says as she shrugs her shoulders. "You were there; you heard the same speech I did about what she wanted. I am just giving her what she wants." The younger sister shakes her head in disbelief of her brother's question.

"I don't think it's inappropriate." Ryan coldly states as he holds his hands in front of his crotch. "And for that matter, so is your outfit."

Gwen clad only in a pair of yoga pants, and a sports bra laughs as she can tell her brother has an obvious hard-on he is attempting to hide. "Oh, my goodness, are we back to this shit!" Gwen exclaims as she slaps her hand on the counter. "Was it appropriate what we did in your bedroom?"

"I...I...I don't want to talk about that." Ryan says as his cheeks start to transition to a shade of red. The siblings had not spoken of the events since they occurred; a small part of the older teen's mind had started to try to block them out.

"Just because we haven't talked about it doesn't mean it didn't happen." Gwen glares at her older brother feeling slight anger and arousal. "It happened, Ryan, you fucked me. Did you hope I'd forget?" Gwen says as she jabs her finger into her older brother's chest.

"I am sorry I did it." The older brother says as he stares at the floor. The nineteen-year-old feeling disgusted with himself as he thinks back to the day he watched his mother strip before engaging with his sister on his bed.

"Sorry? Why? That is who you are, some sick twisted fuck with a mommy complex. You abused me and liked it. The only thing you're sorry about is it was me and not mommy."

"For fuck's sake, Gwen shut the fuck up!" Ryan growls as he raises his hand, threatening to slap his sister. The older brother pulling back, not wanting to give in to his sister's prodding. "I don't like being this way. I don't like hitting girls."

"Hit me, big boy, it turns me on." Gwen purrs as she licks her lips. The younger sister can sense the frustration in her brother as she looks at him, balling up his fists repeatedly. "Ryan, I know this is hard for you. You like mommy so much, and you look at her exposing herself as if she's a common street whore, and you want it so bad."

"Gwen, please stop." Ryan's anger gives way to an almost desperate sounding plea.

The little sister can sense her brother is on the ropes as she decides to attack with full force. "What if I told you I licked mommy's pussy?"

"No." Ryan's nostrils flare as she looks at his sister with rage in his eyes.

"Yes, I licked her, and then I made her lick me."

"Mom wouldn't do that!" The desperation fading and the anger returning to the young man's voice as he clenches his teeth.

"Then I watched her fuck some little piece of shit store manager, I watched mommy be that whore she loves to be. His little cock thrusting deep inside your mommy's cunt." Gwen goads her brother on as she divulges the details of the day at the mall.

Ryan growls angrily as he rushes his sister, grabbing her throat, squeezing it tightly. "I said, shut up!" The older brother can feel his sister struggling for breath as he locks a vise grip on her. "I don't want to hurt you, but you're making me." He cries as he tightly squeezes.

Gwen's green eyes flutter as she slaps at the kitchen counter, trying to find something to hold on to for support. Ryan can feel his sister's body, starting to become limp as he releases his grip, letting her near lifeless body fall to the floor. The older brother looks down at her in disgust before smiling. Ryan can still hear the vacuum running upstairs; he knows his mother will not be down for quite a while as she performs her daily chores. He reaches down and jerks the skin-tight pants down low enough to expose his sister's backside.

"You made me do this." Ryan groans as he pulls his hard cock from his sweats. The brother shakes and trembles as he spits into his hand, stroking his hard-on as he gets on his knees behind his younger sister. He pauses shortly, looking at her little puckered anus before lining his cock head up with her hot slit.

Gwen struggles for breath as she lays on the cold tile, the young woman can feel the air on her backside as she starts to regain her bearings. "Are you trying to fucking kill me!?" She screams out the question just as she feels her brother slam his hard cock deep inside her, filling her moist pussy with his taboo fuck meat. The eighteen-year-old rakes her black painted nails across the tiled kitchen floor as brother's cock slams into her, filling her then pulling back before slamming in again.

Ryan slaps his hand down across his sister's bare butt cheek as he pulls back on her long blonde locks.

"You're a fucking rapist!" She exclaims as her body trembles and shakes under the sexual abuse her brother is delivering.

"You fucking want this," Ryan growls as he slaps his hand down hard onto his little sister's butt cheek repeatedly spanking his baby sister.

Gwen seethes with anger for her brother, almost choking her out, but also knows he is right; she wanted it. The younger sister did push him to snap, she knew exactly what she was doing as she pressed all his buttons. "You're a piece of shit." She moans out her insult as she struggles to push herself up onto all four's.

Ryan wrapping his hand fully into his little sister's long hair as he jerks back violently, the force almost as if he is trying to remove it from her head. Ryan's frantic pace is difficult to maintain as his chest heaves up and down. At the same time, perspiration begins to form on his young rippling muscles. "You're a fucking whore." He growls.

"Better hurry up and cum before mommy catches you." Gwen moans as her arms collapse, and her upper body almost crashes back into the tiled floor, only being held up by Ryan's tight grip on her long hair. The older brother fucking his little sister almost as if she was a rag doll, the powerful muscular young man using her any way he wants.

The muscles in Ryan's legs burn as he is in almost a squatting position to get the best angle to drive himself deep into his baby sister. The older brother no longer slapping her already beet red ass as he slowly releases the handful of hair. He can feel his cock pulsating. He knows he is getting closer to orgasm as he pulls his cock out and rolls his sister onto her back. The older brother squats down, almost sitting on his sister's sports bra covered breasts as her strokes himself off, exploding into his little sister's face and mouth. Ryan smiles as he stands up and pulls his sweats back up over his still hard cock.

Gwen can feel the globs of hot spunk on her face, she feels vindicated that she pushed him over the edge again as she reaches under herself to try to put her yoga pants back on. "Want to taste it again, you sick fuck?" The younger sister asks as she winces a little when the soft material of her pants rubs against the painful red marks that her brother left on her butt.

Ryan stares down at his sister's cum-covered face, he wants to say no, but he cannot as he lowers himself to his sister and begins to kiss her deeply before licking a large glob of his cum from her cheek. "I hate that you do that." He says before standing back up.

"Do what?" Gwen innocently asks as she picks herself up off the cold tiled floor.

"You call me a rapist."

"I think it's kinda hot." Gwen giggles as she looks at the finger-sized handprints on her neck. The little sister enjoying that to an extent, she can control her brother. "You are a big ogre who, when pushed, will give me what I want."

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers