Mother's Confliciton Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry? Why?"

"I don't know, it seems I should be, I guess. I basically gave in to him just to get Jason to do you, which is what I wanted more."

Shelly giggles a bit as she sees the look of angst on her friend's face. "We haven't known each other long, but we are friends, and I like you a lot. That was swing party sex. I am not going to hold it against you that you weren't into my hubby. I am not into a lot of the guys; it's just fucking."

A feeling of relief rushes over Michelle as a sense of guilt had been bothering her for some time. "Oh, sweetie, you have no idea how that makes me feel to hear you say that," Michelle says as she unsteadily places the now-empty wine bottle down on the table.

"Is that why you wanted to do the get-together?"

"As I've done more and explored more, I am still not sure what I want, but I am enjoying everything I have tried. I kind of circled back to this and you two as something I want to try and give a better effort too.

"Mmm, a better effort, you say?"

"Well yeah..."

Shelly leans from her chair and places her full ruby red lips to Michelle's soft pink lips. The pair share a long wet kiss with their tongues twirling in each other's mouths. The couple starting slow and picking up intensity as the kiss lasts longer. Shelly, the aggressor, starts to paw at Michelle's clothing freeing her natural D cup breasts from their confinement. Michelle purrs, as a cold breeze instantly causes her nipples to react. Shelly breaks her lip lock and moves her mouth to one of Michelle's nipples taking it in her mouth, gently rolling her tongue around the erect piece of pointy flesh. Michelle moans loudly as the touch sends shocks throughout her body.

"Oh, should we do this what about the men?" Michelle manages to moan out as she finds it hard to formulate thoughts, let alone words.

"I am sure they are fine, we will go join them in a bit." Shelly allows the pink eraser sized nipple to fall from her mouth as she replies.

Michelle moans harder and harder as Shelly somehow manages to get her almost instantly to the edge of orgasming from nipple stimulation alone. The mother of two sitting right on, the edge is practically shaking as she craves something to put her over the top. "Please...I need to cum."

"Do you like me suckling you, or should I stop?"

"Oh god yes please more...don't stop. I am so close, please." Michelle's body a bundle of twisted nerves. The lust-filled wife does not know if it is the alcohol or the situation she is in that has her so close to the edge but not able to go over it. "Shelly, please make me cum." Michelle bites into her bottom lips as she desperately begs her naughty friend as she grasps the back of her head and tries to pull her face back to her ample chest.

Shelly knows she has Michelle right where she wants her as she grabs the handle of the lounger and drops it back. The pair of lust-filled women fall back as the chair collapses into a new position. Shelly's long slender fingers tug at the tiny knots holding Michelle's bottoms in place quickly untying them.

"I want to make you cum." Shelly purrs as she pulls the unsecured bottoms away, throwing them to the concrete patio. "Oh, my fucking goodness, you are so wet," Shelly says with an evil smile as she slides a finger into Michelle's inviting quim.

"OH..." Michelle instinctively responds to the invading finger wanting it deeper inside her as she feels she is nearly where she craves to be.

"Shh, sweetie, not yet," Shelly responds as she pulls her finger back slightly before pushing it in again. The younger but more sexually experienced woman doing her best to keep her friend on edge but not allowing her to go over it.

"I need to cum..." Michelle's body almost in pain as sitting on the edge for so long is not something she is readily accustomed too.

"And you will," Shelly says as she kisses her way down the other woman's taut body. "You are so sexy, so firm, and fit so much more so than that first night." Shelly playfully comments as her lips pass the other woman's belly button.

Michelle tries to enjoy the flattery, but her focus is too directed at getting what her body is demanding. The married mother of two's pussy is releasing a flood of juices in anticipation of what she assumes Shelly is going to do. As Michelle feels she is at her limit, she finally receives the attention on her wanton pussy that she craves. Shelly's long hot wet tongue gently caresses the puffy protruding pussy lips of Michelle. The feeling sending bolts throughout her body, causing her to shake violently.

Shelly's fingers caress the soft tuft of hair as tongue flicks against Michelle's swollen clit, the sensation is all that is needed to finish her off. Michelle grasps Shelly's long blonde hair with her right hand, gripping her locks tightly as she grinds her pussy on the other woman's full plump lips. The wondrous feelings of climax rip through Michelle's body as a series of incoherent noises escape the thirty-seven-year-olds mouth. The orgasming woman digs her fingernails from her left hand into the soft plastic armrest of the patio chair.

Shelly raises her head up a smile of pride adorning her face as she has never made a woman cum so much or so quickly without the use of a toy.

Johnny is vigorously pumping Jason's throbbing cock as he massages the man's swollen head with his tongue. The younger man, unlike his wife, wants his partner to cum soon. He has no interest in edging the older man. "Come on, daddy, give me your cum." Johnny purrs.

"I feel like I am so close," Jason grunts unsure why this is happening, the older man's cock aches as he wants to release but is not sure why he cannot cross that threshold.

Johnny releases the cock from his grasp as he stands up and holds out his hand to lead Jason to the other room. The pair stand in the living room as Johnny drops his swim trunks to the floor, before bending over the arm of the couch. "Take me, you need more than what I am giving take me please."

Jason stares at the other man's behind he is almost shaking, as he does need more to get the orgasm he wants, but is not sure this is what he wants. "I don't think I can."

"It's just as an ass, please I need it, and you do too."

"But... I am not gay." Jason says, as despite the words coming out of his mouth, he knows something is different inside of him. He has already allowed the other man to suck his cock, and now he is standing there looking at another man's ass. His throbbing hard-on is not going down it is not wavering.

"Neither am I, but I like this a lot." Johnny pleads as she shakes with nervous anticipation.

Jason shrugs his shoulders as he looks at the ass in front of him. He begrudgingly admits to himself that it is better than some girl's asses; he has seen smooth firm tone and totally hairless. Jason grips his cock in his hand and steps up behind the other man.

"Please fuck me..." Johnny pleads as he reaches under himself, grasping his own hard cock stroking it fast in hard in anticipation of Jason entering him. "Please Jason, fuck my asshole."

Jason spits on his hand and rubs it up and down his still saliva coated shaft, as he feels beyond unsure about this situation. "Johnny, man, I am not sure I can do this." He says as he pauses only inches away from pressing himself against Johnny's puckered anus.

"Just hold that big dick and stand there." Johnny purrs as the proverbial light bulb goes off inside his perverted brain. The wanton man slowly backs up, pushing against the arm of the couch to move backward.

Jason's hard cock pointing straight ahead smoothly pushes against the tight opening almost as if it homed in on the target. "Oh fuck!" Jason grunts as he feels his cock entering Johnny.

"Oh, not too fast," Johnny says to himself as he feels his asshole stretching to take the man inside.

Jason wants to push Johnny away but, at the same time, wants to push himself deeper inside. The feeling of the tight opening, starting to envelop his raging hard-on is sending tremors through the older man's body. "I shouldn't like this." He moans as he feels Johnny's ass cheeks against him. He is entirely inside the other man.

"Okay, now please fuck me."

Jason is patient as he slowly slides his cock back then pushes in again. His motions are slow and unsure as he softly fucks Johnny. He starts to place his hands on Johnny's hips but freezes, as he is uncertain if he wants to or not.

Shelly kisses Michelle deeply, sharing the taste of her pussy juices with her as their tongues once again twirl together. The bleached blonde pulls her lips away, breaking their naughty kiss as she smiles at Michelle.

"What is it?"

"Just admiring your post-orgasm glow." Shelly softly replies.

"You're admiring my what?" Michelle questions as she can feel the blood rushing to her face as embarrassment sits in.

Shelly awkwardly manages to stand from the lounger as the alcohol has taken ahold of her. She offers her hand to Michelle to aid her in standing as well. The pair giggle slightly as they both struggle with balance issues before they walk to the house together. The wine flowing through both the woman's veins, affecting them hard as they stagger into the house together. Michelle pausing momentarily as she steps through the French doors that connect the house to the patio, a strange sound catching her attention, "What the fuck is that?"

Shelly pauses to listen as well, but unlike Michelle, she is familiar with the noise emanating from her living room. "That's the guys; I think they also started already." Shelly calmly says as she leads her companion to the next room.

Michelle and Shelly stagger into the large doorway that separates the kitchen from the living room, and the sight of Johnny bent over the couch, greets them. Jason's cock impaling the firm round ass of Johnny as he pushes himself balls deep, burying his turgid flesh deep into the man's tight hole.

"Oh my God, my husband is a fag." Shelly jokingly giggles to Michelle as she knows all too well about what her husband likes. She hoped Johnny took the clue when she sent them into the house and would make a move on Jason.

Michelle giggles in reply as the gay slur catches her off guard. The sight of her husband inside another man having quite the effect on her as she can only reply. "Apparently, so is mine."

"Technically not as gay."

"Why?"

"He's the one doing the fucking, not the one getting fucked," Shelly replies in the low whispery giggle that the women had been using to communicate.

"It is really fucking hot though, isn't it?" Michelle nervously questions her companion. The idea of male bi-sexuality the pale blue-eyed wife had not even considered and hoped her friend agreed about how hot the scene before them was.

"Oh, hell yeah, I love it." Shelly enthusiastically replies as seeing her husband with another man is something she has enjoyed for a long time. The bi-sexual side of Johnny something she pushed him into exploring at one of their many sex parties, in order to indulge her own desire and love for watching two men together.

Jason grunts hard as he continues his slow, methodical fucking of Johnny. The older man's cock staying almost wholly inside the younger man, only pulling back slightly then pushing back in again. Jason still not sure he wants this and his own mind, not allowing him to enjoy the moment fully as it fights against himself. His muscles instinctively want to wear Johnny out, but his brain is working overdrive to keep him in check.

Johnny can tell Jason is still unsure of it all, but that does not stop his hand from furiously pumping his own cock. The younger man relishes the feeling of fullness Jason is supplying him. Jason's doubts about fucking Johnny are apparent to the woman watching the show. They can see he is not using his full length, and his motions are slow and filled with apprehension.

Jason wants to go faster and harder as he still has not experienced the orgasm he yearns for. Still, he cannot make himself do it, his face contorts as sitting on the edge is almost agonizing to him. Johnny works his hand faster as he lays under the bigger, stronger man inside him. His stretched asshole screaming as even though this was not the fucking he envisioned, it still gave him immense pleasure.

"Fuck Jason, please fuck me please!" Johnny pleads, as he knows Jason still needs to orgasm, and he wants to provide him with that pleasure. Johnny looking back at Jason he can see the sweat rolling down Jason's forehead. The sight of the other man behind him, coupled with his furious jerking off, is enough to bring Johnny to climax. He erupts onto the couch under him as his body goes nearly limp under Jason.

Michelle is on fire inside at the sight before her, this was something she never expected or dreamed would happen. The pale blue-eyed wife can feel her body temperature reaching new heights as she stands next to Johnny's significant other sharing the show.

Shelly's attention shifts from her husband and Jason to Michelle; she smiles as she sees how enamored she is with the scene in front of her. Shelly seizes this opportunity to step back behind the other woman. She calmly reaches down over the shorter woman's shoulders and starts to massage her large bare breasts as she kisses the back of her neck.

Michelle moans softly at the feeling of Shelly's hands squeezing and kneading her ample breasts, "Oh fuck, that is so hot." Michelle coos as she watches her husband, still fucking Johnny's limp body. She has seen and heard her husband's reactions many times; she knows that something is off with Jason, but, at the same time, is enjoying the show too much.

Shelly's light kisses travel down the woman's back, "Do you want to join them?" Shelly asks as she knows what is wrong with Jason; she has seen it before with men during their first time.

"Can we?" Michelle asks as she is uncertain what her reaction to this all should be.

"I join Johnny with his male lovers all the time," she whispers into Michelle's ear, taking the time to let her tongue flick her friend's earlobe before giving it a nibble for good measure. "Sometimes, the new ones need me there to make them feel better about what they are doing."

"Can I just watch?" Michelle shyly asks as she struggles to catch her breath. "I wasn't ready for that at all."

Shelly steps out from around the smaller woman and smiles as she nods yes; she wants Michelle with them but also recognizes she needs a moment. The bleached blonde-haired beauty walks to the couch. "Okay boys, momma is here." Shelly laughs as she pulls her husband Johnny from the sofa by his hair. She kisses him deeply; she can taste the familiar saltiness of Jason's precum on her husbands' lips. "Oh, you been naughty, haven't you?"

Shelly then turns her attention to Jason, giving him a little kiss on the lips before whispering in his ear. "Don't worry, it doesn't make you gay."

Jason is unsure how Shelly knew what was going on in his head, but her words make him feel better. He can feel the cold air of the room on his still throbbing and swollen cock. He wants to cum he needs to cum, and he's slightly angry with himself for not doing it with Johnny. Jason knows it was a mental block as he could not admit to himself that it did feel good and that he did enjoy it.

Shelly reaches out and grasps Jason's swollen dirty cock she strokes it gently as she stares into his eyes. "Jason, I have been talking with your beautiful little wifey, and she loved seeing us together, so why not let her see it again," Shelly says in a sweet innocent tone that far from matches her body language. Shelly motions for Jason to take a place on the floor as she pushes her husband away.

Jason looks at his fully nude wife standing by the doorway. Michelle smiles but does not speak; she acknowledges with a nod that what Shelly wants is also what she wants. "If that is what you want, who am I to tell you no." He chuckles as he strokes his still hard cock. The lustful man takes the position his host wants. He lays on the thick-carpeted floor, his hard cock pointing straight up as Shelly steps over him and lowers herself onto his still hard throbbing cock.

Shelly's hot wet pussy slowly opens as she takes the swollen head inside herself; her muscles strain as she fights to resist the urge to let it all go in at once. She makes slow, deliberate motions allowing Jason in gradually inch-by-inch. She raises and lowers herself taking care to fuck every inch of Jason's cock slowly. The wanton woman wanting to savor every bit of him before she allows him to be fully inside her bald pussy.

Johnny sits back on the couch and strokes his semi-hard cock. He watches the show unfolding in front of him, the typically submissive husband loves seeing his wife ride other men. Shelly fucking Jason inch by inch as she moans softly with each time she raises and lowers herself just a little further downward.

Michelle does not feel her current viewing location is adequate as she relocates to take a seat next to Johnny on the couch. The pair of spouses both masturbating as they watch their significant others in action. Johnny's semi-hard cock coming back to life fully as his eyes shift from his wife to Michelle. His thoughts dwell on that first night together as he decides to make the first move leaning over and pulling Michelle closer to him so their lips could meet. The pair kisses softly, slowly working up to aggressively tongue wrestling one another. Johnny likes Michelle's soft glossy lips despite not being quite as plump and full as his wife Shelly's. Michelle kisses Johnny passionately as her hands roam all over his twenty-nine-year-old body, almost as if she is searching for something.

The search, however, ends quickly as her delicate hands locate their target Johnny's hard cock. Michelle grasps it tightly as she takes over jerking it for Johnny. Jonny taking a cue from her, in turn, moves his hand to Michelle's wet slit. He slides his hand past hers as he rubs the tiny dark patch of hair moving downward, spreading her lips open so he could find her engorged clit.

Jason lays on the floor, thrusting upwards into Shelly, his hands gripping her hips as she rides him. The married woman's large double D breasts bounce and shake up and down as she violently rocks her body back and forth. Jason can barely see his wife from his current vantage point. Still, he is reasonably sure she is enjoying herself with Johnny. Shelly's wet pussy flows as Jason thrusts upward into it, almost as if he was trying to hurt her.

Shelly moans and coos as the large cock invades her body. She looks at the couch to see her husband Johnny, and Michelle mutually masturbating each other. She smiles at them both as she feels pleased to see them exploring one another. Shelly reaches out for her husband's hard cock as her feeling of joy for them becomes second to her needs. "I'm a greedy slut, Johnny I need you in my ass."

Michelle smiles big as she hears what Shelly says to her husband. Johnny looks to Michelle as he gradually pulls his fingers from her pussy and places them into her hungry mouth. Michelle sucks and cleans her juices from them before watching Johnny get on the floor behind his wife. Johnny coats his cock with a significant amount of saliva before pushing on Shelly's back, making her bend slightly as he parts the cheeks of her ample behind. He has to push hard to get his head to pop in as his wife unleashes a loud yelp. Johnny takes his time much as Shelly did earlier when taking Jason into her pussy. Johnny gives his cock to his wife inch by inch, allowing her to adjust to the girth of his hard flesh before pushing further.

Shelly's eyes tightly clench shut as her head thrashes back and forth, her long blonde hair flying wildly as the pain intensifies. It is but a mere few minutes, but it feels like an eternity to get Johnny fully inside her bottom. The trio takes a few moments, but soon they have their rhythm down pat as both Jason and Johnny are getting themselves as deep in the lusty blonde slut's ass and pussy.