Mother's Confliciton Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more days pass as the family dynamic is becoming increasingly routine. Gwen and Ryan continue their secretive, abusive sexual trysts, as Jason and Michelle continue their three-way relationship with Kayla. Meanwhile, the married couple continues to openly discuss what they want to do moving forward. It is late on an uneventful Tuesday night that saw Michelle dress normally for the first time in a long time the married couple lay in bed discussing things.

"I think I want to revisit the swapping again," Michelle says as she looks over her tiny glasses at her husband.

"I am game if you are. Who are you thinking about inviting, or do you not have any idea?"

"Well, I think I would like to give Shelly and Johnny a call. I don't feel I gave him my best performance that night." Michelle says as she cannot help but feel a little disappointed in herself and the lack of interest she showed Johnny. "Shelly has been inviting us over for a while now, and with the weather finally getting warm, she wants us to come and join them in their new heated pool."

"Oh nice, so a pool party and round two." Jason laughs as he nods that he is in agreement with his wife's plans.

Michelle makes the necessary arrangements for a Friday meet up at the home of their one-time swinger friends. The nervous wife takes care to shower and trims her little tuft of pubic hair she has been growing. Michelle selects one of the skimpier outfits her daughter picked out for her on their shopping trip. Jason smiles as he watches his wife's nervous prep routine. The thirty-nine-year-old husband also showering before changing into a decent pair of jeans and a polo shirt.

The married couple makes idle chit-chat as they pull into the unfamiliar driveway. "Is this the place?" Jason questions as he turns off his truck.

"Umm, I think, so it says the Mason on the mailbox," Michelle says with a shrug as she looks at the front door opening on the house.

Shelly Mason, the bleached blonde with evident dark roots, makes her way across the yard to greet her house guests. The thirty-two-year-old woman waves wildly as she approaches the truck.

"Hey, how are you?" Shelly asks as she hugs Michelle and then Jason.

"Oh, we are great; I'm glad we could all get together like this." Says Michelle, as she leans in and gives Shelly a kiss on the cheek.

"I was kind of beginning to think you didn't much like me," Johnny says as he approaches the trio standing in the driveway.

"Oh no, it wasn't that." Michelle nervously says as she shakes her head no.

"He's playing; he knew that y'all were noobs, and probably a little taken aback by the whole scene," Shelly says as she playfully elbows Johnny in the ribs.

"So yeah come on in, I got the grill started, so we can eat soon."

The foursome walks into the house, the men immediately head out the back door of the home towards the patio as Michelle and Shelly walk towards a bedroom chatting away. "You boys go check the food; I'm going to show this sexy thing where to change clothes, so we can get in the pool."

Michelle looks around the finely decorated home as she follows Shelly to a small bedroom, which she could tell they used more like a big closet.

"This is awesome; I never would have thought to make a bedroom into a closet."

"I know right, it was Johnny's idea actually!" Shelly exclaims as she pulls a bikini out of a drawer. "He said it would work for a changing room for the pool, and we never used the room anyway."

Michelle takes her time removing her clothing. The nervous woman's eyes gazing at the other woman in the room with her. Michelle, for the first time, really looks over the other woman. Shelly's breasts were almost as large as hers were, but seemed so much perkier and round in comparison almost as if they were not real.

Shelly giggles as she can feel Michelle's eyes focusing onto her now bare breasts. "They are kinda real." She says with a wink.

"Kind of?"

"All me just a lift is all."

"Nice work," Michelle says as she continues to watch the other woman undress and put on her bikini.

Michelle cannot help but continue comparing their bodies. Shelly has a fully shaved vagina where Michelle had recently opted to start growing a small patch of hair similar to a landing strip. Both the women sport a medium to dark tan the bleached blonde hair making Shelly's skin appear even darker in contrast.

Shelly's face starts to turn a light shade of red as she can feel Michelle's eyes still on her body. "Aren't you going to change also?" She questions with a giggle.

"Oh my, I am so sorry, sweetie; I was just admiring you," Michelle says as she releases her belt and lets her shorts drop to the floor.

"Really?"

"Yes, it just really occurred to me that you fucked my husband, and I have chatted you up about sex stuff for quite some time, but I honestly never really looked."

"You looked that night, you watched him and me a lot, but I don't think you were all there," Shelly says as she now looks over Michelle. "You're quite the milf, aren't you?"

The two women finish their mutual admiring and hurry out to meet the guys who are just now closing the lid on the grill. "Well, damn, look at the two of them," Jason says as he watches Shelly and Michelle walk across the patio.

Johnny can feel his cock already straining against his shorts as he admires Michelle and his wife. The fact he and Jason had been discussing the Mason's past swinging experience along with the changes to Michelle and Jason's marriage did not help his situation either.

Jason takes a moment to go change as Johnny serves up the steaks from the grill. The four take their seats and start eating. The steaks seem to disappear quickly as does all the beer from the nearby cooler. It is not long before all four of them are enjoying the early evening sun in a mild alcohol-induced haze.

"I'm so glad the weather is finally warm and sunny again," Shelly says to break the semi-awkward silence that has seemingly set in over the group.

"I know we spent all this money on this pool, and the weather has been crap," Johnny replies to his wife.

"Come on babe, let's jump in," Michelle says as she motions towards the pool with her head.

Jason begins to get up, but much to his shock. Michelle grabs Johnny by his hand and leads him to the pool. "You naughty girl." Jason thinks to himself as he watches them walk away. Jason grins slightly as he enjoys the boldness of his wife. The duo had discussed before leaving their home that she did not want to be his pure submissive tonight. Michelle asked Jason's permission to do whatever she could make herself do. Still, neither had actually agreed to anything when they arrived. He could see now Michelle was working to break down some of her self-imposed walls, much like the night, everything started.

"Those two." giggles Shelly as she relocates seats to sit next to Jason.

"She feels bad about that night."

"Yeah, so does Johnny; actually, he thought he didn't do a good job."

"No collars tonight?" Jason asks.

"We decided no for tonight, did you two adopt the same system?"

"No, we have still been ironing out all the details, we have learned to tell kind of based on how Michelle dresses."

"We?"

"Both our kids live at home, so right or wrong, they are kind of involved."

"Kinky." Shelly laughs. "So that night?"

"What about it?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Well yeah, it was great," Jason replies, almost in shock that Shelly would have to ask.

"Well, why not call me when you started the cheating that Michelle told me about?" Shelly asks with a slight twinge of jealously in her voice. "I mean, I wasn't good enough for a side fuck is that the problem." The bleached blonde asks as she playfully flutters her eyelashes at Jason.

Jason freezes at the words of Shelly. "I never said that. It was just that well I have had a thing for Kayla for a while, and well, Michelle was more into me cheating, and I thought you and Johnny were a package..."

"Shh babe, I am just fucking with you is all. Michelle explained everything we are not a possessive or jealous couple. In fact, Michelle showed me a pic of your side piece, and well, she's a nice piece of ass."

"Kayla is a lot of fun, but I wouldn't mind another go around with you either."

"Oh, really?" Shelly twitches her eyebrows as she smiles at Jason. The lustful woman quickly grabs at her companion's hand to lead him to the pool. The foursome are soon all swimming and splashing. The heated pool water is warm, practically like bath water as they play. The effects of the alcohol are fading but still present as they laugh and giggle about everything each other does.

Michelle and Johnny both free from their regular roles, chat and flirt in one corner of the pool. The pair still feel like total strangers to one another despite previously having sex. Shelly and Jason not to be outdone followed suit with their counterparts in a separate corner of the pool. Michelle struggles with her own self-imposed limitations but discovers a decent workaround. The limited wife opts to make a game of splashing her male companion whenever she feels she has hit a wall with flirting with him. This gives the struggling woman a chance to catch her breath and mentally reset.

Michelle glances over at her husband many times. If they make eye contact, she is greeted with a nod that confirming everything s okay. This makes her feel even better that she is continually receiving the green light. Michelle watches as Jason and Shelly splash and play the same way she is with Johnny, but also she notices that Jason will occasionally kiss the blonde.

The kissing gives Michelle the bit of humiliation and embarrassment she craves as her mind works overdrive filling her body with sexual tension. Shelly smiles and winks at Michelle the few times she catches her looking and seemingly holds her kiss with Jason longer if she knows she is being watched.

"Mmm baby I think we have had enough flirting, I want something more," Shelly says as she playfully nibbles her bottom lip. At the same time, she reaches under the water to grasp Jason's hard cock.

Jason sighs deeply as his cock has longed to be touched ever since he jumped in the pool with Shelly. The brazen woman had been grazing against it almost since their bodies hit the water. "Well it's your house, what is your suggestion; I don't think we should fuck in your pool."

"We can, but pool sex is overrated." Shelly laughs as she swims towards the steps to exit the water. "Why don't you and Johnny go inside and grab a few more drinks, and I will get your sexy little wifey," Shelly says as she stands on the steps wringing water out of her long hair.

"Hey, Johnny, I think your wife wants us to go grab some more beer," Jason yells to the other man as he climbs out the pool. Jason takes care to keep his back to everyone to avoid advertising the tent pole in his shorts.

"You boys go ahead, I am going to sit here and dry out a bit," Shelly says as she climbs the remaining steps to exit the pool and makes a beeline for the patio chairs.

Jason wonders why if Shelly also wanted to do more like he did, why is she now wishing to sit outside to dry out as he walks towards the patio doors with Johnny.

"Well, I'm not going to hang out in her alone." Michelle laughs as she swims towards the steps to exit the pool with the rest of her companions.

The two men were only inches inside the door when Johnny hurries to shut the French doors leading from the house to the patio. A perplexed Jason is already at the fridge cracking open another beer as Johnny announces to him, "I want to fuck your wife again tonight."

"I figured that was part of why we were here tonight," Jason nonchalantly replies as he swallows a large drink from his can.

"I also want to know about something else tonight," Johnny says as he walks closer to Jason.

Jason can detect a bit of tension forming in the room as he looks at Johnny. "Okay, what else do you want to know about?" Jason questions as he lets out a small burp from finishing the can of beer so quickly.

"I don't know if you are aware of it, but I am bi-sexual," Johnny says as he takes a deep breath. "I am interested in you as well, Jason." Johnny boldly proclaims as he steps to the man reaching down and grasping the bulge that is barely contained within his wet swim trunks. "I thought it was big that night at the party, but I was not sure how big."

Jason shakes his head as he realizes that Shelly set him up. The sensation of another man fondling his cock for the first time ever makes the well endowed thirty-nine-year-old groan and grunt. Jason has to suppress a natural instinct as he can feel his body wanting to react to punch Johnny and tell him to back off. Still, Jason has to admit that he is slightly curious about it. "The friend who invited us to the party told me you liked guys also, but I didn't know to what extent." Jason groans, as the twenty-nine-year-old Johnny slides his soft hand inside the wet swim trunks.

"Shelly told me I could see if you were interested. She just wanted to find time to get you and me alone together."

Jason leans against the kitchen counter, grunting softly as the other man jerks on his hardening cock. Jason feels torn between wanting Johnny to stop and wanting to cum for him. The quiet hum of the refrigerator the only other noise in the room outside of the heavy breathing and grunting the two men are generating. The air of the kitchen seems thick and heavy as the men maintain eye contact. Jason's cock is as hard as it has ever been as Johnny's soft hand caresses and strokes the massive erection.

"That feels good." Jason begrudgingly admits as he softly groans. The married man's cock head leaking pre-cum like a faucet.

The bi-sexual encounter already is border lining on the taboo side of things made only more dirty by the fact the twenty-nine-year-old is almost a stranger to Jason as this being only their second encounter. "So you like it then?"

Jason nods but does not speak. The older man has never been a big fan of handjobs, but this was different; this felt wrong, dirty, even a bit risqué.

"Can I?" Johnny asks with an excited curiosity in his voice.

"Can you what?" Jason grunts in response, unsure of where this unfamiliar encounter is leading.

"Can I suck your cock?" Johnny asks as he tugs at the wet swim trunks allowing the swollen hard-on freedom from its damp prison.

Jason again nods in the affirmative as he closes his eyes, wondering what has happened to him to make him okay with this happening.

"Please, Jason, I need you to tell me." Johnny pleads as he rests his knees on the cold tile floor of his kitchen.

"Oh God, please just do it." Jason now pleading as he can feel the veins in his long thick shaft pulsating, his hard flesh stick begging for more than just a hand.

"I can't without being told too. That's part of what I like." Johnny can feel his own cock throbbing in his shorts, as he knows Jason will give in to what he desires.

Jason grits his teeth together tightly as he inhales deeply before opening his eyes and looking down at the other man. Johnny's soft twenty-nine-year-old hand working up and down, giving Jason the best handjob he has ever experienced. "Johnny, suck my cock," Jason growls through clenched teeth as he places his hand on the other man's head.

Johnny hungrily attacks the older man's hard flesh, expertly devouring it all. The younger cocksucker slides his lips all the way to the base of Jason's monster hard on coating it in a layer of thick saliva. Johnny holds himself there for a moment before letting the hard flesh stick free from his mouth. "Is that good for you?"

"Fuck yes!" Jason excitedly howls as he grabs at Johnny's head, trying to push it back to his saliva-coated cock. Jason, while not against bi-sexual men, never dreamed he would be with one himself.

"Don't close your eyes." Johnny purrs as he opens his mouth to accept Jason in again.

The pair of men maintaining eye contact as Johnny slides his mouth halfway down and pumps the base of Jason's thick fuck meat with his hand. Jason thrusts forward lightly, trying to fuck the other man's mouth, as he feels overwhelmed by the pleasure Johnny's skillful mouth is providing.

Johnny pulls his head back again as he continues to pump the older man's massive erection. "Please tell me I am a good boy, daddy." Johnny pleads as his tone of voice shifts to try to sound younger than he really is, "I need to hear I am being a good boy for you."

Jason groans as the sensation of Johnny's hand, pleasures him. but not as much as the younger man's mouth. "Yes son, you're doing a good job; now suck daddy's cock." Jason can feel a wave of shock and excitement wash through him as he is taken aback by what he just said.

Unbeknownst to Michelle, the event of transpiring in the kitchen as she and Shelly sit in the comfortable patio chairs, their bodies now only slightly dripping water. "I thought they went in to get more alcohol?" Michelle questions as she looks towards the large French doors. "Haven't they been gone a long time?"

"They did, and they have, but if I know my Johnny, he is entertaining Jason, so it will be okay," Shelley says with a coy smile as she gives a playful wink to her drinking companion.

An uneasiness fills Michelle as she wonders what her friend means about entertaining Jason. Michelle shakes her head slightly to clear her thoughts and avoid dwelling on them as she used to and instead focuses on the bright silver bucket. "What about that wine?" Michelle asks, pointing to a green-tinted bottle chilling in the shiny metal bucket next to the patio table.

"Well, I was going to wait and share with everyone; this is some excellent stuff, but I think they are busy, so why not," Shelly says as she reaches up and grabs the bottle of wine, pulling the cork from the bottle. "Huh, no glasses." She giggles as she pours some of it into her mouth and passes the bottle to her friend.

"I guess we don't need glasses." Michelle laughs as she follows Shelly's lead on drinking as she takes notice that her friend did not respond to the question about how long the gentlemen had been away.

Shelly and Michelle passed the bottle back and forth repeatedly. The thirty-seven-year-old is not a heavy drinker but is happily indulging tonight. Michelle feels liquid courage can help her with what she wants to accomplish. The drinks from the bottle slowly graduate from sips to drinks to nearly gulps as the lightweight drinker is quickly feeling the effects of the alcohol more so than her more experienced friend. Michelle downs another gulp from the bottle as she passes it back to Shelly. "I normally don't drink this much, but..."

"You need to be drunk to cut loose?" Shelly interrupts. The bleached blonde gulps a large drink from the bottle as she smiles at Michelle. "There is nothing wrong with needing a little liquid courage. Hell, you should've seen how much Johnny and I drank before we went to our first party."

As the two women pass the bottle back and forth, Shelly makes a point to keep running her hand up and down Michelle's arm. The softness of Shelly's hand, sending a series of goosebumps across Michelle's body as the inebriated wife, enjoys the soft touch of the other woman.

"The night Johnny, fucked you did you like it?" Shelly asks point-blank to her drinking companion, after taking the nearly empty bottle back from her.

"Oh shit!" Michelle exclaims as she nearly spits the wine in her mouth out, as she was not prepared for such a direct question.

"Seriously, did you? He has asked because he felt he did his best but that you weren't really into him."

"Shelly, It's not that I wasn't into him, Johnny is pretty handsome and all, but that night was such a blur for me. I was grasping at straws trying to figure out what I wanted, and at the time, I just wanted Jason to be with you. I am so sorry about that."