Mother's Darling Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the evening was over, they had fucked twice more, and Michael got his blowjob, not that he had much spunk left by then but enough to give Julie a taste, with the promise of a real mouthful tomorrow.

Before he went to bed, he went in to see Susan and gave her a goodnight kiss, and make sure she was OK with everything. Even allowing for the fact that he had been fucking her sister all evening, he still asked if it was OK if he spent the night in Julie's bed.

She kissed him and gave her permission as long as he closed all the doors as hearing them fuck made her want his baby maker inside her, and she was not allowed.

For the next week or so, Michael and Julie were at it every night at least three or four times. In the shower, on the sofa, across the kitchen table, even on the stairs each time Michael would unload into Julie's fertile cunt.

Not they knew it at the time, but the objective had achieved on the very first night, and Julie was expecting.

Susan's doctor gave her permission to get up as long as she took things easy. Which meant no lifting, no staining, and his advice was still no sex.

Julie continued to pop in twice a week to make sure everything was OK, and she could help Michael with a good fuck. Susan asked if they would mind doing it while she watched. Michael was up for it straight away, but Julie needed a little more encouragement. However, she soon got into it, and like her sister, she released an exhibitionist streak in her that she did no she had. During one of these fuck sessions as Julie was being taken to the height of ecstasy, screaming for Michel to fuck her harder, Susan got involved, screaming fuck the bitch, knock the cow up, then right on queue rammed a finger in her son's arse and her sisters at the same time. Susan was so wrapped up in the situation as her son unleashed another torrent of spunk into her sister, and Julie was at the height of her climax, Susan experienced a massive orgasm of her own.

Eight weeks had gone by since Susan was allowed to get up, and today is Tuesday, she was expecting Julie to call around. She was a little later than usual, but when she did put in an appearance, she could hardly contain herself, she was gloriously pregnant.

The two sisters kissed and cuddled, and for the first time in their lives, they let their hands explore each other's bodies. Completely turned on, they quickly assumed the sixty-nine position and brought each other to a shuddering climax. Afterward, they put this spontaneous lesbian interlude down to pregnant women's cravings and laughed.

They decided it would be nice as long as everything went OK they should have a combined christening,

When Julie and her husband went for her first scan, they were told that they were expecting twins, and they were overjoyed.

Nine weeks later, Susan gave birth to a lovely baby girl who they would call Sophie.

Five months after that, James and Jessica put in an appearance.

Julie was so happy, as she had given up hope that this would ever happen. While visiting his Aunt in the hospital, she confided in him that when the twins were a year to eighteen months old, she would like to do it all again. That would give him something to look forward too. if she could square it with his Mum, she would like to pop round at least once a week and get a good fuck if that was OK with him.

As arraigned they had one big christening party; it was during the party that Susan's Mum pulled her eldest daughter to one to side and asked,

"Susan are you or your sister planning on having any more babies," Not giving her time to answer she continued, "if either of you is and need any help you might call on me, I am only fifty-three and still fertile you know, and I might just get lucky." Susan was taken aback by this as she realized her mother somehow knew that Michael was the father of all three babies

But how could she? She concluded by asking,

"Are they my grandchildren or my great-grandchildren," Smiling, she walked away, leaving Susan opened mouthed.

12