Mother's Day in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bouncing from orgasm to orgasm and not showing any signs of caring about anything else, giving the guys a real workout and putting herself through a marathon fuck session unlike most. She was approaching another orgasm but silently, just her entire body quivering and shaking, her eyes glassed over and bloodshot, drool hanging from her chin and chest, and bucking her back up and down. Her body was being pushed forward and back by the guy fucking her ass, causing the cock in her pussy to pull out and slide back in.

Her orgasm hit like a freight train with her screaming around my cock, her hands flailing against my thighs, Jerking, and bucking like she was on a bronco, then she went totally limp.

"Guys, she's out, stop and get her onto her back in the floor. Make sure she's breathing and check her pulse rate."

I got on the floor with her to check that she was alright, and she was passed out cold, but breathing normally and her heart rate was normal for the exercise she just engaged in. I used a small shock wand made for nipples and clit and gave her one quick shot on her clit. Her body jumped and she awoke to finishing her orgasm right there and then, rolling around on the floor holding her pussy. Two of us held her until she calmed down and she just laid there totally exhausted unable to speak.

We picked her up and laid her in her back on the bed, her still huffing and puffing from her last orgasm, as I wiped down her body with cool wet towels. I sent the guy's home and I stayed with her for the next hour where she gained some composure but still wasn't speaking coherently. I slept the remainder of the night in the bed next to hers and her and hubby fell sleep where she was. The next morning, I had breakfast delivered as she couldn't yet walk steadily, but at least she was speaking in sentences. I was overjoyed to hear her say it was the night and fantasy of her life, and hubby happily paid me for our efforts.

Nights like this one are so very far and few between, but when they happen, they are nights to remember for the rest on your life. Mandy was committed and determined to enjoy herself and she got as much fun as she could physically take. I still don't know about Willy, not sure of the dynamic there but he didn't show any sign of enjoyment throughout the night. As for me, I got what I love to see: A slut free to be as slutty as she wants and enjoying every moment of it. It is a delight to see a woman just let go like that and let her inhibitions fall by the wayside. We are all sexual animals inside, even though this world tells us different from what our urges tell us. Just some are more expressive and passionate about their sexuality than others are, and it was a pleasure to spend a night with Mandy and her inner slut.

12