Mother's Day Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and followed her. Immediately around the corner was a long hallway with a kitchen to the right, a bathroom to the immediate left and two bedrooms on either side of the hallway. I was confused as Katie led me clearly into her room. "It looks like this is your room. Why are we in here?" I replied, and set the suitcase down.

Katie looked hesitant to answer. "Do you want the good news or bad news first?" She asked.

I thought about it. "The good news." I replied.

Katie sighed. "The good news is you have a room. The bad news is that it doesn't have a bed currently. You'll have to sleep in here until we get you one." She replied.

For the second time, I felt butterflies in my stomach. "That won't be necessary. I'll sleep on the couch for now." I told her.

Katie shook her head. "Don't be ridiculous, the couch is very uncomfortable. It's no bother, it's not like we haven't done it before." She replied.

I sighed. "I was much younger then. But, if you insist and you're okay with it then I guess it's alright." I told her.

Katie nodded, beaming. "Great, now take your shirt off and I'll give you a back massage." She replied.

I did as instructed, and laid down on the bed.

Katie began with my lower back, expertly using her hands to massage the deep tissue. Shivers ran up my spine as she used her hands to work the knots out of my muscles. "You've grown since the last time I saw you. You are big and strong now, a handsome young man." She told me as she worked her way up my back.

I closed my eyes, loving the massage that she was giving me. "Well, you're still just as beautiful as I remembered." I told her absent-mindedly. I immediately regretted saying it.

Katie paused the massage. "You think I'm beautiful?" She asked.

I sat up to look at her. "Of course I think you're beautiful. You look like an angel. You have the personality of one too." I told her.

Katie smiled. "Aww, thanks honey! You're not so bad looking yourself. I still don't understand why you don't have a lady." She said, then coaxed me back into a laying down position and resumed the massage, this time working on my shoulders.

My breathing grew heavy as she massaged my shoulders, wave after wave of pleasure hit me in an almost orgasmic way. When she was done, she scratched my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I started to flip over, then realized I had a problem. I was at full mast, and it would not be going away for several minutes.

I turned my head to look at Katie, blushing. I didn't dare turn over.

Katie looked confused. "Are you going to sleep in your pants? Didn't you pack any pajamas?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I packed some. I'll get them in a few minutes." I told her, trying to think of anything else to get my erection to go down.

All of the sudden, Katie realized what was going on. She gasped and covered her mouth. "Do you have a situation?" She asked.

I didn't reply, instead I sighed.

Katie looked surprised but not disgusted. "Umm, okay! I'm sorry that happened, but it's totally normal for a massage. Don't feel bad about it or embarrassed. I'll leave you alone, and you can deal with that in peace." She told me, then left the bedroom and closed the door.

I sighed and sat up, feeling disgusted at myself. I was starting to have thoughts about Katie in ways that a son had no business thinking about their mom. I had noticed her body in all of the wrong ways, and now I had an erection while thinking about her while she was massaging me. I needed to get rid of it and fast. I realized I hadn't had a shower yet, so I picked out some nighttime clothes and held them in front of my pants.

Katie was in the kitchen, washing dishes with her back turned to me.

I took a moment to study her, then shook my head to break my concentration. I didn't want to be thinking about her like that. "Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked.

Katie shook her head but kept looking at the sink. "Absolutely not, go right ahead! This is your house now too." She told me.

I nodded, then entered the bathroom and sat my things down on the countertop. As I stripped down, my rock hard cock sprang out. I sighed, and started the shower. I slowly started stroking my meat, while trying to think of anyone else but Katie. I started to step in the shower, but something on the floor caught my eye. Katie had left a pile of her clothes on the ground, and I spotted a pair of laced pink panties.

I had never been a panty fetish guy, but right now there was nothing I wanted to do more than to inhale Katie's scent. I slapped my head, clearing my mind. I stepped into the shower, and began to beat my meat faster and faster. I tried to remember scenes from some of the porn videos I had watched, but my mind kept coming back to Katie. I thought of her sexy body, and her beautiful face and the tight leggings she had been wearing that didn't leave anything to the imagination.

I tensed up and sighed as I came, and aimed at the drain. Waves of pleasure hit me as I thought about Katie, and being in the throes of passion with her. I fantasized about her calling my name as I made love to her, and imagined her screaming in pleasure as I had my way with her.

As my orgasm subsided I sighed once more. A subtle sound of the bathroom door caught my attention. I realized that if someone wanted to, they could spy on someone in the shower with minimal effort.

Had Katie been watching me?

CHAPTER THREE

I woke up, feeling refreshed and in a better mood than I had in a very long time. I felt at peace, and closed my eyes, content with just laying there. I realized that I was not in my previous bed, and I was in fact in Katie's bed.

I looked over at Katie, who was still sound asleep. The sun was shining on her hair, making it look like it was shimmering in the sunlight. She looked gorgeous as she slept, and was snuggled extremely close to me. I brushed her hair out of her face and continued watching her sleep.

I was fighting a losing battle with my emotions. I didn't like saying it, but Loren was right. There was something between us. I realized that I had always had a crush on Katie for as far back as I could remember, ever since puberty. The only difference now is that I didn't have to worry about my father killing me if he ever found out that I felt anything like that.

Katie was wearing a silky night gown that hugged her gorgeous figure well. I gently lifted the covers, and had a peek at her figure while she slept.

I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and her tight nightgown left nothing to the imagination. She had beautiful small breasts, and I wanted nothing more than to cup them in my hands. I stopped my train of thought, and tried to focus on anything else.

I decided that a shower was what I needed. I rummaged through my suitcase, and picked out my last change of clothes. "Great." I muttered in an annoyed tone.

I made my way to the bathroom, and shut the door. I brushed my teeth, took my usual morning leak and then went to get in the shower. Once again, something caught my eye.

Katie's clothing from yesterday were on the floor, and I could see her blue panties sticking out of her leggings.

I felt conflicted, as I didn't want to think anymore inappropriate thoughts about Katie but the temptation was too much to bear. As my cock started to rise from thinking about her musky scent I decided to do it. I reached down, and picked up her panties as I stroked my member. I closed my eyes, and inhaled her scent deeply.

The animalistic scent made my cock twitch in pleasure, and I almost came the first time I inhaled her womanly scent. I continued to stroke my cock faster and faster, loving the scent of her pussy.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened but quickly shut. "Sorry!" Katie said in an embarrassed tone.

I sighed. "Shit!" I whispered. I had just gotten caught sniffing Katie's panties while masturbating. I had already been caught, she knew what I was doing. I figured I might as well finish. I kept stroking my meat, and inhaled her delicious scent. The adrenaline from getting caught pushed me over the edge and I came, then used toilet paper to clean up. I just set her panties back down on her leggings, there was no use in being sneaky now that I had been caught.

I turned on the shower, and quickly washed my body, then got out. I dried myself off, then put on my last change of clothes. I took a deep breath, and exited the bathroom. I was greeted by the smell of pancakes cooking.

Katie smiled when she saw me. "I hope you're hungry, I made a lot of pancakes. You're going to want to eat them before what I have planned for today, we have a big day ahead of us. I saw you didn't have much clothes, so I think it would be good if we went out on a shopping date! You need new clothes, I'd like new clothes and you could get stuff to furnish your room!" She told me.

I nodded. "I'd like that." I replied.

We sat down and ate in silence. I was too afraid to ask Katie what she had seen, but I was fairly certain she had seen everything. As we finished eating, Katie bid her farewell and went to go get ready.

I sat down on the couch, and watched TV while Katie got ready. There was really nothing on, just the news as well as some low budget sitcoms. I flipped through the channels aimlessly, until I finally got bored and logged onto Facebook on my phone.

"Are you ready to go?" Katie asked.

I nodded, and looked at Katie, but had to do a double take. My heart skipped a beat when I saw how beautiful she was.

Katie had put on makeup, as well as lip gloss. She looked like a goddess straight out of my wildest dreams. The smell of her sweet perfume filled my nostrils. She was wearing a white sundress that hugged her slim figure.

I was speechless. "You look gorgeous!" I told her.

Katie smiled. "I'm glad you approve!" She told me. She walked towards the door, and gestured for me to follow.

I did as instructed, and followed her outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

Shopping was relatively uneventful. I mainly just bought a bunch of clothes, hygiene products and a game system to keep me entertained on days I wasn't working. Things did get relatively interesting when Katie had asked me for my opinion on outfits she tried on, some of which were pretty suggestive. I didn't care, I was just happy to spend the day with her. After two years of being forbidden to talk to her, I was grateful for the chance to reconnect with her.

I tried pushing the thoughts out of my head that I had for Katie, but they were not going away. Despite my best efforts, I was starting to develop feelings for her.

"Is everything alright? You're being awfully quiet." Katie asked as we were sitting down on the couch watching TV.

I nodded. "Yes, everything is all good. Why do you ask?" I replied.

Katie shrugged. "No reason in particular. You just looked like you were deep in thought." She told me.

I nodded. "I was. I was thinking about how much better my life is with you in the picture. I was closer to you than I ever was with my father." I replied.

Katie smiled briefly, then her smile faded. "I've been thinking about something too." She told me.

I felt an adrenaline surge. Her tone of voice did not comfort me. "What is it?" I asked.

Katie looked hesitant, like she didn't want to ask what she was thinking. "So, after we got back, I decided to do my laundry. When I went to pick up my clothes, I found my panties laying on top of my leggings, and I don't think I had left them like that." She told me.

My heart sank. She had discovered what I had done. I remained silent.

Katie sighed. "Last night, I knew you were probably masturbating in the shower, because you obviously had to get rid of your erection. This morning though, I walked in on you masturbating again, didn't I? Were you sniffing my panties while you masturbated?" She asked.

I closed my eyes in shame. I didn't want to lie to her, as we had always been honest with each other. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, I was. I'm sorry that I did that." I replied.

Katie was clearly shocked, but didn't look angry. She nodded. "Thank you for your honesty." She told me.

I lowered my head. "Are you mad?" I asked.

Katie looked thoughtful for a few moments, and shook her head. "No, I'm not mad. I'm shocked, but not mad. I don't blame you, you have wants and desires and I'm probably not helping the situation." She replied.

I shook my head. "It's not your fault, I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm sorry that I did that, it won't happen again." I told her.

Katie once again looked thoughtful. "I accept your apology, but I'm not mad, it was just unexpected. I mean, you're not hurting anything by doing that, I was obviously not using them at the moment. It's kind of flattering actually." She replied.

I was shocked that she would say that. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Katie put her hand on mine. "Well, to be honest I have felt ugly and disgusting after your father divorced me. How could someone choose alcohol over someone they claim to love? I felt damaged, like no one could ever desire me afterwards. Today, when I noticed you had done that it made me think that I could still be desired. Not only that, but I saw plenty of jealous guys today looking at me when they thought you were with me." She told me.

I breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that she wasn't mad. "Katie, you are absolutely stunning and you could get any guy you wanted. Any guy would be lucky to have a woman as beautiful, caring and kind as you. My father made a mistake by divorcing you." I told her, squeezing her hand.

Katie nodded. "Thank you, it means more than you could know to hear that from you. As for the, err, situation, I don't mind as long as you don't make a mess. You have needs, I understand that. I completely trust you, so you have my permission." She told me.

I raised an eyebrow. I had never had a panty fetish before, it was just something I had done in the heat of the moment. Still, my cock twitched at the thought of her wonderful scent. "Thanks, I guess?" I asked in an unsure tone, and laughed.

Katie grinned, then cuddled up next to me. "Despite this weird conversation, I am really proud of the man you have become. You are nothing like your father, and I mean that in the best of ways." She told me.

I wrapped my arm around her, glad that she approved of who I had become. A thought suddenly occurred to me. I realized I undeniably had feelings for Katie. I knew that it could be but I was satisfied with what we had and even if we would never be more than what we were, I was happy.

Katie yawned, and I could tell she was fighting sleep.

I rubbed Katie's back to gently wake her. "Let's go to bed. You're tired and I'm getting there." I told her in a soft voice.

Katie nodded, stood up, and walked to the bedroom.

I followed her there, and picked up some of my new clothes. I expected Katie to go to the bathroom to change into some type of nightwear, but she just stripped down into her bra and panties and jumped into bed. I had been waiting for her to go to the bathroom to change, so I just decided to strip down to my underwear and threw on a pair of pajama bottoms.

When I looked back at Katie I realized she was already sound asleep. I walked over to the light switch, and turned off the light. I then returned to the bed, and got underneath the covers. The moonlight dimly lit the room, and I watched Katie sleep peacefully for a few minutes before getting tired myself.

Alone at night, I could be honest with myself. I wanted nothing more than to kiss Katie on the lips, but knew that was too far. Instead, I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, then rolled onto my back and quickly fell asleep.

CHAPTER FOUR - TWO WEEKS LATER

The next couple of weeks had been relatively uneventful, I mainly used the time to settle in with Katie. I still hadn't bought a bed yet, as that was an expensive investment. I wasn't complaining, as I loved waking up next to her. We had become incredibly close over the past two weeks, and it was as if the last two years had never happened. During this time I had started to think of her less as my ex step mother and instead started thinking of her as a beautiful woman.

I loved being the one she would ask to help her with things. I also loved being the one she confided in, and the one she would talk to when she was feeling down. The roles had been finally reversed. The woman I once depended on and confided in was now depending on and confiding in me. We had almost come full circle.

As I pulled the jelly out of the refrigerator I peeked around the corner to see what Katie was doing. "I'm making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Do you want one?" I asked.

Katie nodded. "Yes please!" She replied.

I pulled out an extra two slices of bread and spread both peanut butter and jelly on them. As I did, a knock sounded at the front door.

"I'll get it!" Katie called from the living room.

I continued making the sandwiches when I heard something that made my blood run cold.

"Jerry? What the hell are you doing here? You're not welcome here, you need to leave." Katie said in a stern voice.

"You know damn well what I'm doing here! I'm here to get my son! I know he's here, you'd better fucking send him out." My father said. I could hear that his speech was slurred. It didn't surprise me that he had been drinking and driving, he had several DUIs already.

"I'm not sending anybody anywhere! He made the decision to come to me, that's his choice!" Katie said.

I heard my father spit on the ground. "Why are you so defensive? Are you fucking him? Did he make you his whore? Don't forget your place bitch, before I remind you where it is." He told her. All of the sudden, I heard the unmistakable sound of a slap.

I had enough. My blood was boiling, and I would not let him disrespect her any longer. I stormed out of the kitchen and directly towards the front door.

My father grinned when he saw me. "There he is." He said.

Katie saw the wild look in my eyes and stepped out of the way.

As I approached my father, I shoved his chest with all of my might and knocked him to the ground. I didn't give him a chance to stand back up and fight back, I jumped on him and started punching his face as he tried to defend himself in vain. When I was finished I got off of him, and stood up. "Don't ever disrespect her like that again! Get the fuck out of here, you're lucky I'm not calling the police on you." I told him.

My father stood up, dizzy from the flurry of punches I landed on him.

I poked him in the chest, causing him to flinch. "You are dead to me, I'm not your punching bag any more. Leave Katie alone, and never come back. If you come back here, you'll be lucky if you leave on a stretcher!" I spat at him.

My father backed away, almost tripping over himself as he walked backwards to his car. He then drove off, peeling out as he did so.

I looked back at Katie, who was holding her cheek. I ran up to her, taking her trembling hands.

Katie hugged me, and started crying hysterically. "Why does he hate me so much?" She asked, sobbing.

I kissed her forehead, and ran my fingers through her hair and waited patiently for her to finish crying. "Shhh, I'm right here. It's okay now, he won't ever bother us again." I replied in a soothing voice.

Katie was still sobbing uncontrollably. "Thank you for making him leave." She told me in a still shaky voice.

I gently rubbed her back soothingly. "You're welcome. Let me see what happened." I replied.

Katie looked up at me and uncovered her cheek, revealing a red mark. She looked away in shame and tears rolled down both cheeks.

With extremely gentle hands I wiped the tears from Katie's face and softly touched the area where my father had hit her. I cupped her beautiful face in my hands and just stared into her eyes. "It's okay, he won't ever hurt you again. I'm here, and I won't ever let anything happen to you." I told her again, trying to reassure her.