Mother's Day Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stared up at me with loving eyes. "I feel so safe with you here. Please don't ever leave me." She said, as her bottom lip trembled.

As I cupped Katie's face in my hand I realized how madly I had fallen in love with her. Time seemed to stand still as I held her in my hands. Nothing else mattered as I felt the butterflies in my stomach once more. I leaned in for a kiss slowly so Katie could back out if she didn't want me to.

Katie's eyes grew wide when she realized what I was doing but didn't try to stop me. Instead, she closed her eyes and met my lips with eagerness. She pulled me inside and closed the door.

I picked Katie up and set her on the couch and attempted to kiss her again, but she pulled away and looked at me with a conflicted expression.

Katie sighed. "Trevor, we can't do this. What would other people think?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I don't care what anybody else thinks. You are the only person I care about. I have no one else." I told her.

Katie was on the verge of tears. "I'm so scared! I just got you back, and if you leave for any reason I will be devastated!" She told me in a shaky voice.

I shook my head. "Don't be afraid, I am never going to leave you. I am not my father, I will not abandon you." I told her.

I cupped her face again, and she held them in place. "You told me before that I am a grown man, and am able to make my own decisions. I have decided that I want you, just as you are. You are not damaged, you are not ugly or disgusting to me. You are beautiful, perfectly whole, loving and kind and I would like nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. In the past, I confided and relied on you for protection and shelter. Now, I am asking you to give me the opportunity to be your protector and provider. I love you, not just as a mother but as a beautiful woman." I told her.

Katie threw her arms around me and cried tears of happiness. She then kissed me passionately, and I savored the sweet taste of her kiss. "I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me." She begged.

I picked Katie up, and carried her to the bedroom. I set her on the bed, and resumed our tender kissing session.

Katie spread her legs for me and invited me in, pulling me tight against her body. She pulled my shirt off and looked at me with a loving gaze. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked.

I nodded. "You told me my first time should be with someone special. I can't think of anyone else but you." I told her, and unbuckled my pants.

Katie sat up and removed her shirt and leggings, leaving only her bra and panties on.

I reached out and unfastened Katie's bra, revealing her gorgeous breasts. I had not seen them until now, and they did not disappoint. I squeezed them gently, and rolled her nipples in between my fingers. I kissed the hollow of her neck while I did so, and Katie moaned, arching her back to melt her body to mine.

I started rubbing my man meat through my underwear. I pulled Katie's panties off, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy. I closed my eyes and sniffed her panties, taking in her sweet scent. My cock twitched as I smelled her womanly scent, and then set her panties to the side. Finally, I removed my underwear revealing my cock to Katie for the first time.

Katie's eyes grew wide. "It seems you've grown up in more ways than one." She told me, then reached out a hand and stroked it a few times.

I had to mentally focus on other things, because I didn't want to cum prematurely my first time.

Katie ran her hand up my chest and pulled me down to kiss me. "I need you in me so bad. I haven't made love in so long." She told me in a begging voice.

I was more than happy to oblige. As I plunged my dick into her, I closed my eyes and gasped at the amazing feeling as she engulfed my whole length.

Katie gasped, and gripped my biceps. "You are so big!" She exclaimed.

The feeling of Katie's pussy was heavenly, and I was already fighting a climax. "You feel so good." I told her, and pulled myself almost the way out, getting used to the way she felt. When I thrust myself back in I did so with more power behind it.

Katie once again gripped my biceps, squeezing them as I pounded her. "Go as slow as you need to. I want you to enjoy yourself." She told me.

I nodded, and slowly pumped in and out of her, making sure I didn't cum prematurely. That was not how I wanted to start my relationship with Katie. I looked at her beautiful eyes. "You are all mine now." I told her.

Katie pulled me down and kissed me. She then grabbed my hands, and set them on her breasts.

I took the hint and started squeezing and fondling her tits while I fucked her.

Katie moaned in approval, and began to push back against my thrusts.

Once I had gotten used to a slower speed, I increased fucking her in both speed and power. Over several minutes I gradually gained confidence as Katie contorted in pleasure underneath me. Now, I was wildly pounding her. I removed my right hand from her breast, and started playing with her pussy.

Katie gasped when I touched her clit. "Fuck, yes! Play with my pussy!" She told me and gasped as I continued fucking her.

It was pretty easy to tell when I had found her clit, because her whole demeanor changed. She screamed in pleasure as I fucked her, and she grabbed my hand that was previously on her breast and intertwined her fingers between mine. "Keep playing with my clit, I'm going to cum!" She told me.

I did as instructed, and knew I wasn't far behind her. Try as I might, I knew I wasn't going to last more than a couple more minutes.

Katie wrapped her legs around my ass, locking me inside her. Finally, she tensed up after several minutes of me playing with her clit and screamed as she climaxed, and pulled me down on top of her. She dug her fingernails into my back. Her pussy clamped down on me, and tried to milk my cock.

I could not hold back anymore, the feeling of her tight pussy sent me over the edge. "I'm coming!" I told her.

Katie used her legs and pushed me as deep as I could possibly go. "Cum inside me, honey!" She replied.

As Katie writhed in pleasure from her climax, I filled up her pussy with rope after rope of my cum. The wave of pleasure hit me like a freight train as I filled her up. Slowly my orgasm subsided, and I collapsed on her, panting from exertion.

Katie's orgasm ebbed as well, and her breathing slowly returned to normal. She ran her fingers through my hair, and massaged my scalp. She pulled my face up to hers, and kissed me. This time, I gently slid my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it.

This moment with Katie felt so perfect that I just wanted it to last forever. After everything that had happened and against all odds, I had finally found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I never dreamed that it would be my former step mother. We had finally come full circle, and what my father had meant to destroy I created something beautiful out of.

Katie looked up at me, and smiled. She touched my face, and held my cheek. "You're a man now. I love you so much." She told me.

I smiled. "I love you too." I replied, and rolled off of her.

Katie snuggled up to me, and kissed my neck.

As we cuddled, I caressed her beautiful body. I wanted nothing more than just to lay there with her. Soon, Katie fell asleep in my arms. After years of abuse, pain and rejection I had finally found my home, and my peace. I never dreamed it would be with Katie. I finally dozed off, dreaming of the beautiful relationship with Katie that had just begun.

EPILOGUE - ONE WEEK LATER

As Katie and I sat on the couch and watched TV, there was suddenly a knock at the door.

I remembered what my father had done, so I volunteered to answer the door. We had bought a metal baseball bat that now was permanently beside the front door, in the event that my father ever came back. I wrapped my left hand around the handle, and opened the door. To my surprise, it was Loren.

I was shocked to see her. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

Loren looked nervous. "I came to see you. I wanted to see how you've been." She replied.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Why would you want to know how I've been? You made it pretty clear last time we spoke that you didn't care about me." I told her.

Loren looked like she wanted to argue, but sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry." She replied.

I shook my head. "Why, after all this time, did you come to apologize?" I asked.

Loren closed her eyes and looked down in shame. "Because you were right, I was jealous that you were moving in with your ex step mom. I wanted you to stay with me." She replied.

I shook my head again. "Then why didn't you tell me the truth? You're a terrible liar." I told her.

Loren looked like she wanted to cry. "Because I didn't want to lose you! If we broke up in the future, I would have been devastated! The truth is I love you!" She replied.

I nodded, but kept my arms crossed. "The truth is I loved you, as in past tense. I chased you for years, only for you to agree to date me for a couple of weeks, and then friend-zone me. I gave you every chance to tell me the truth, and you still lied to me. Despite all of that, you helped me realize something- you were right about Katie. We're through, and I don't ever want to speak to you again. By pushing me away you lost me and that is entirely your fault." I told her coldly.

Loren started to cry and walked away from the house.

As she walked away I felt a piece of me get ripped away with her. I realized that even though I loved Katie and would never leave her I still had feelings for Loren. She was my first love, and I probably would always love her to an extent. I closed the door on Loren permanently, and sat back down with Katie.

Katie rubbed my back. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, but I will be." I told her.

Katie nodded. "What were you talking about, when you said she was right about me?" She asked.

I looked at Katie and sighed. "She had thought that if I moved in with you, something could happen between us. I guess she was right." I replied.

Katie smiled. "I'm grateful for that. I am so happy with you in my life." She told me.

I brushed the hair out of Katie's face and kissed her. "I love you." I told her.

Katie laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you too." She replied.

As we continued watching TV I couldn't help but think about the rose plant that Katie had planted in the front yard. It was budding now, and would soon blossom into a beautiful flower, just like our relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note, cont'd

Thank you so much for reading my story! This one has been an absolute pleasure to write, and one that I am proud of. This story was meant to be a stand alone story, but if enough people want me to continue the story I will, and already have a direction it could go. All you have to do is comment 'Continue' or 'Don't Continue.'

I also have several other stories, with countless more in various stages of development, so if you want to follow me or dive into more of my works then make sure you do. I even have a shared novel universe that you can read! Rate the story if you enjoyed it, and thank you once again for reading.