Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her pants peeled away, she was relieved to see both her brothers' jaws drop as she revealed her expansive flesh, its center highlighted by the velvety emerald green triangle of her thong.

"Fuck Mel, you are so beautiful!" Ray exclaimed.

Mel sunk to her knees in front of Jay. "Ray, I said don't stop touching me," she pouted, arching her back to emphasize her full swells. Then she dropped her head into Jay's lap and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Ray's eyes bulged as he marveled at his sister's glorious backside, lustily framed by the straining strings of her thong. His hands stroked hungrily over the firm fleshy mounds. As they drifted over her thighs she spread her knees a bit wider, inviting exploration. "Touch me everywhere, Ray," she urged then dove to suck Jay's balls, one after the other, before licking broadly up the underside of his shaft to the tip.

Ray's hand zeroed in on the damp heat emanating from behind the fabric panel covering Mel's crotch. He pressed his fingers into the inviting softness beneath, feeling the squelch and slide of slippery folds through the thin material, sliding forward to rub against her clit. "Yeah, just like that baby," she encouraged.

"I love you bro," she cooed up to Jay, grinning as her tongue darted and danced about his knob. "I want to taste you too, baby. I want to drink you up." She wrapped her lips tight behind his helmet and began bobbing and sucking in earnest.

Jay reached for Mel's gorgeous swaying tits, fondling and tweaking as she inhaled his straining pole. Their eyes met repeatedly, the gaze feeding their lust.

Mel reached her right hand down to pull the thong aside for more direct contact. Her fingers found her clit as Ray swiped his thru her slushy slit and probed into her pulsing opening.

"Finger me baby, I wanna cum on your fingers."

Ray plunged two fingers into his sister's swampy snatch, feeling the clutch of her inner passage. He slowly and steadily pistoned her, curling slightly to drag along the back side of her pubis, his other hand clenching and kneading the globe of her ass.

"Spank me baby! I'm so fucking naughty!"

Ray was temporarily overwhelmed and hesitated; Jay noticed and stepped in, smacking his flat palm along the broad top of Mel's glute. She moaned into his cock and he gave her another thwack. Ray got with it and joined in on the other side. The twins peppered her heaving ass with a flurry of slaps as she thrummed her clit and humped back on Ray's invading digits. Suddenly she began to shake and jerk and Ray felt the rhythmic pulse of her orgasm inside. Jay got swept along on her ascent, his balls lifting tight and loosing a volley of eruptions into Mel's moaning mouth. She slurped gustily, extracting every drop of her brother's precious nectar, then collapsed forward into his lap, her face pressed into his chest.

"I fucking love you guys."

***

12