Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Daddy, now Mommy is eating my asshole again! I can't believe how good it feels!" She shifted her weight back and lifted her ass high, pressing enthusiastically into Penny's face; as she dropped her torso onto Marshall's chest, giving him a clear view across her back, his eyes locked with his wife's as she pushed her tongue deep into her daughter's tight sphincter, causing her to moan. "Oh Mommy, thank you so much for teaching me how good butt sex can be!!"

"You are so welcome, honey, and I'm so glad you like it so much, cause Mommy really loves eating your sweet ass. Why don't you ask Daddy about what we talked about earlier?"

"Are you sure, Mommy? I feel kinda shy about it," Mel pouted.

"You don't have to be shy, honey; you can ask your dad anything, just like with me."

"Okay, Daddy, there's more. I've never had a cock up my ass yet either and now I really want to try it, and Mommy said she doesn't let you do it very often so I was wondering if you might want to take my anal cherry for me, cause I would really love to have my Daddy be the first man to slide his hard fucking cock inside my tight little virgin asshole. Cause most guys are just jerks, Daddy, but I know you'd be so gentle and kind to me until I got used to you stretching me open and I know you wouldn't hurt me too much and I know you wouldn't go talk shit about me afterwards. I feel safe with you Daddy and I really hope you'll be willing to fuck my butthole, pleeeeeeease?"

"Yeah babe, can you help our babygirl out? You know you are the best man for the job." She scooped up his cock and started lapping at his oozing tip.

"Oh fuck, I'll do anything you want!"

"Really Daddy? Oh thank you so much, you're so awesome and I love you so much!!" Mel descended on his face with a flurry of kisses and pushed her ass back against his straining pole. Mommy, will you keep eating my ass to get it ready and then help put Daddy's cock in?"

"Of course I will, Babygirl." She dove back into her daughter's ass, licking and probing hard, making lots of spit and working her thumb thru the tight ring.

"Oh yeah, Mommy, fuck my asshole! Open me up for Daddy's big cock!" Mel moaned, then returned to making out with her dad.

Penny alternated her oral attention between Mel's anus and Marshall's knob until she felt her daughter start to relax around her thumb. Then she spit a generous, frothy dollop onto his tip and pressed it against Mel's back door.

"Okay honey, just relax and Mommy's going to get the tip inside for you." She eased her thumb out, spitting into the slightly open orifice, then slowly easing her husband's spongy cockhead into the tight space and with a little effort managed to get it lodged just inside the rim.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I feel your big cock in me; it's filling my little virgin asshole up so much!"

"Honey, that's just the tip of it!" Penny laughed, "You've still got his whole big cock to get up inside of you, and it gets thicker too!"

"Oh Mommy, it's so much! I don't know if I can take any more!"

"Sure you can, Babygirl! That's just how it is with anal, you have to work thru it until it feels good. Just go slow and I'll keep licking you and making sure you guys are all lubed up. And it helps if you push out a little like you're trying to poop."

"Gross, Mom! TMI!" she laughed, causing her sphincter to tighten around Marshall's tip.

Penny chuckled as she held her daughter's hips and rocked them gently back and forth while her tongue swirled around the junction of her husbands penetration, generously adding her saliva to the effort. Slowly, bit by bit, Mel worked her way down her dad's slick shaft until she was pressed against his pubis and could go no further.

"Good job, honey, you got it all the way inside!" Penny cheered.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, your big cock is filling my little asshole up so much! I can hardly stand it, but it feels so good at the same time!"

"Just rest honey, let your asshole relax around him, then you can really start having fun!" She reached under her daughter's belly and untied the sash of the robe, then pulled it free, leaving her naked except for the skimpy thong. She dragged her hard nipples along Mel's back and settled over her, hands sliding under her again to squeeze her tits.

Penny's face was now directly in line with Marshall's and she smiled sweetly at him. "How's it feel to have your cock up your daughter's virgin ass, stud?"

"It's fucking awesome, babe!"

"I bet you never dreamed this could actually happen, did you?"

"No fucking way!"

"Well I'm glad we get to share this now, and I'm hoping we will get to keep playing together like this, if you are alright with it. Would you like that babe? Would you like for me and Mel to both be your horny little sluts from now on?"

"I've never wanted anything more!"

"Oh Daddy, I'm so happy!! I was worried you might think we were perverted; I thought it was crazy when Mom suggested it, but now it feels so perfect to be with you both like this!" Mel began rocking her hips as she felt her sphincter had finally loosened to accommodate his girth. She tried rising and falling a few inches and moaned.

"Oh Mommy, I feel what you mean! Now that my little asshole is all relaxed, Daddy's big cock feels so fucking good going in and out of it!"

"That's good, Babygirl, now you can ride him how you want. Maybe you'll make him shoot his hot cum up your ass; would you like that, honey?"

"Oh Mommy, that sounds so awesome! Do you want to shoot all your hot cum up my ass, Daddy?"

"Oh fuck yeah, baby!"

"That's right, Babygirl, ride Daddy's big hard cock til he fills your tight little ass with his sperm!"

Mel bounced up and down on Marshall's cock, stroking almost the full length in and out, keeping just the fat knob trapped inside. She loved how huge it felt stretching her butthole out, and she loved her mom's nasty commentary. "Keep talking dirty to me Mommy, it's gonna make me cum all over Daddy's big fat prick!"

Penny curled her tongue into her daughter's ear. "That's right, Babygirl, take Daddy's hard fucking dick! That's the dick that made you, honey! Now you get to be a hot little incestuous slut for your sexy Daddy. And you can cum on his big, beautiful cock whenever you want now, cause Mommy loves you both so much and loves watching you fuck eachother! And you can make Daddy cum, that sweet, juicy cum that made you and your brothers when he shot it inside my pussy! Don't you want to get filled up with some fresh Daddy cum, my sexy Babygirl?"

"Oh fuck Mommy, I'm gunna cuuummmm..."

Penny slid down to get a close up view, licking at her husbands tightening pouch.

"Daddy is almost ready to cum inside you too, honey!"

"Oh yes, Daddy! Fill me up with hot, juicy cum from your great big Daddy dick!"

Mel and Marshall stared into eachothers eyes as they launched into a potent simultaneous orgasm, while Penny slathered their incestuous union with her tongue, supremely satisfied with the success of her plan so far.

When they had settled into postorgasmic stillness, Penny raised up onto her knees and gazed down upon them; Mel flushed and sweaty, lay completely limp on Marshall's chest with a huge smile on her face. Marshall opened his eyes and met hers, obviously a bit delirious but delighted

"You two look so beautiful together, and I love you both more than words can say. And it was so hot watching you fuck. I just hope that you are really okay with this, babe. I know we kinda sprang it on you, but since you didn't object it seemed alright for us to continue."

"Penny, I have no fucking clue about what is going on here, but that was about the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me, and I feel super grateful and really confused about it."

"Well we will have plenty of time to talk it out between us, so just enjoy the feeling for the moment. There's something else I really want to do right now to finish up here." She settled back down between their legs and pressed her mouth once again to their point of connection and, curling a finger around her husbands flaccid cock, she popped it out of her daughter's asshole and slurped up the juices that escaped.

"Oh fuck Mommy, you're so fucking dirty!!" Mel cried as her mom's tongue wiggled in her slowly closing ass.

Penny smiled, "I love you too, Babygirl." Then she sucked her husband's soft prick into her mouth, thoroughly cleansing it of the residues of her daughter's first anal fucking.

"Oh fuck, Penny!" Marshal cried out.

"I want you both to know how much I admire and adore you, and I can't think of anything I wouldn't be willing to do to make you feel good." She pursed her lips to Mel's sweet pucker and began nursing the slimy fluids from within, giddy to indulge in the illicit pleasure of her newly acquired taste for sexy family fun.

***

Mel woke from dozing, her face nuzzled in her dad's hairy chest. The room was dark with slight, flickering light. Her asshole felt warm and tender. She took a moment to orient herself, a smile spreading across her face as she recalled what had just occurred. She was a bit surprised at how easily the first act had unfolded, and she knew from her theatre studies that the second act was traditionally where the crisis was introduced. It felt fitting, considering what was next on the plate.

She tilted her head up to look at her dad. He was awake, watching her intently.

"Ummmmm...hi Daddy," she said bashfully. She stretched out against him, loving the feel of his strong naked body beneath hers. She stared directly into his eyes. "I love you Daddy, nothing will ever take that away."

"I love you too Mel. And that was...simply amazing. But I don't really get it. Why did you do that with me?"

"I already told you, silly, it's cause I love you and trust you completely. And some things have changed around here while you were gone. There's a lot to explain, but I think it's best for Mom to tell the story since it all started with her.

Penny roused from her own deliciously dreamy rest, curled up against Marshall's side. "Huuunghhh, okay, I'm here," she sighed drowsily. She wiped away the drool at the corner of her mouth as she sat up. "I guess it's time for me to fill you in, huh babe?

"Well, if you are ready dear, I'd love to understand what led to this very...surprising experience."

Mel roused herself and rolled off his chest to sit up on the edge of the bed. She reached across to her Mom and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her roughly over her dad's lap.

"Ouch, Mel, what the fuck?!?!?!"

"Mommy has been sooooooooooooo naughty while you were gone Daddy. And she needs to confess what she's done. I know you were never really into spanking us, but in this case I think it might be needed." She reached across to deliver a firm smack to her mom's gorgeous ass for emphasis.

"Owww! Fuck Mel!" Penny ineffectually writhed, overbalanced and lacking leverage to escape.

"What did you do Penny?" Marshall asked in a firm tone, placing his hand firmly against her lower back, further constraining her struggles.

Penny felt her body begin to respond with desire at this surprise turn of events, at the unexpected thrill of her daughter's sudden dominant demeanor, the anxiety from her confrontational accusation, her vulnerable position with her naked ass raised for retribution. "Well...to start...I guess...I sucked the boys off..."

Smack! Mel's hand fell with a vengeance.

"Owwww! Mel!"

"Shut up bitch, just answer the questions!" her daughter ordered.

"You sucked which boys?" Marshall shifted into an interrogative mood, his honed analytical mind pushing thru the haze of herb and pleasure.

"Well, first it was just Chase, then I just couldn't stop when the twins found us; they were all hard and horny and I was horny and lonely and it just kinda happened."

Smack! Smack!

"Why were you sucking Chase's dick, Penny?"

"Well, I was on the couch with the twins watching a video and he came over and put it in my face and I was kinda stunned, it was so...sudden and forward of him. But I must say it's the most magnificent cock I've ever..."

Smack! "Just the facts, Mom!"

"Okay...it was hard and huge and in my face...he rubbed his precum on my lips and my tongue...once I tasted it I just couldn't stop myself."

Mel jerked Penny's head back. "Yeah, it was the same way when I sucked him, like it has some kinda natural aphrodisiac; I just couldn't get enough!" She gave her mom a luscious kiss then thrust her head back down and smacked her ass hard.

"Wait, first you said 'the boys found you', then you said you were sitting on the sofa with them when it happened," Marshall pointed out, "that seems contradictory."

"Oh, yeah...well, that was the first time; the second time was when they found us and joined in."

Smack!! Smack!! Marshall joined in on working Penny's rosy hued bottom.

"That's it Daddy, give it to her good!"

"The second time?!? How many times were there, Penny?!?"

Penny paused in remembrance, a faint smile playing across her lips. "Ummm...three times with all the guys..."

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! Marshall's blows we're decidedly more painful and tears welled up in Penny's eyes, but she bore it well.

"Hmmmm...and dyking out today with Mel?" he asked. Penny nodded.

Smack! Smack! Mel delighted in spanking her mom's sweet ass.

"But I was part of the last time with the guys too, Daddy; that's when I ate Mommy's ass for the first time." She slid a finger down Penny's crack and poked at her anus, happily finding it very receptive.

"Okay, so three times sucking the guys off...wait you said the first time you only sucked Chase but you were on the sofa with the boys; what the fuck were they doing?!?"

"Well they didn't really notice cause they were really focused on watching the video," Penny panted, stimulated by the insistent digit in her rear.

"What movie could be more compelling than a blowjob happening right in front of you?"

"Well it wasn't in front of them, it was literally over their heads..."

Smack! "Answer the question, Mom!"

"What was the movie?"

Smack!

"Ummmmm...it was some videos from my phone..."

Smack!

"...of me masturbating...and cumming!"

Smack!! Smack!!

"Why the fuck were you watching those with the boys?!?"

"Well, Chase got my phone and he put them on the tv..." Penny sobbed.

"So you were watching your homemade porn with our teenage sons and rather than put a stop to it, you sucked Chase's dick; then you sucked his dick another time and the twins found you so you sucked them off too; then another time you sucked them all off again while Mel was eating your ass? Oh, and somewhere in there your lesbian adventures with Mel? Am I getting the right picture here, Penny?

Penny looked pleadingly at him, then at Mel, who gave her a cool, hard stare and jabbed into her anus. "She didn't blow Chase at all the last time, Daddy, I did. Tell him, Mom."

"The last time Chase fucked me hard in my pussy!" Penny squealed.

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

"You let Chase fuck you?!?" Marshall's voice waivered.

"Yuh..yuh...yeeesssssss!!" Penny moaned as a small orgasm spiraled thru her.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"But that wasn't the first time, was it? Tell him the whole truth, Mom!"

"It...it...it wasn't...the first time!" she sobbed. "That wa...wa...was when I sucked the..the twins the first time! He surprised me with it whi...while I was cumming with them and I ju...just really needed it baby! I was so fu...fucking horny and you were gone and I...I...I just couldn't stop myself!"

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

"And did he 'just surprise you' with it the last time too?!?" Marshall challenged.

Mel added a second finger up her mom's eager butthole and stroked them in and out.

"Yeah...kinda...I was busy sucking the...the twins off and Mel wa...was eating my ass out and...and fingering my pussy and he ju...just walked in right exactly when I was...I was...I was really needing a big, hard fu...fucking cock inside me!" Penny wailed as her cunt spasmed and gushed.

Smack! Smack!

"Be honest, Mom! He did ask you if you wanted it before he stuck it in. I remember you begging him for it!"

"Mel, I did not beg for his cock! I just told him to...to...to stick it deep in my pussy!"

Smack!! Smack!!

"So was it only twice, or did you fuck Chase other times as well?"

"Well, Chase also surprised me in the shower earlier...when Mel was off fooling around with the twins...and...well...things just happened...I mean...well, I started just sucking him off...and then he threw me up against the wall...and he fucked me so good I couldn't move...then he carried me out here on our bed and kept fucking me...and fucking me...and fucking me...until I came so hard I passed out!"

Smack!! Smack!! Smack!!

"You dirty, cheating slut!!" Marshall cried out.

"Yes, it's true! I'm...I'm...I'm a dirty, cheating slut, baby!!"

Smack!

"Okay, Mom, is that it or do you have anything more to confess to Daddy?"

"Well, there are...are a lot of details I could go into bu...but i think that's a pre...pretty full accounting of my...my transgressions. Marshall, baby, please forgive me!?! I know I wa...was really a horribly naughty wife while you...you were gone, but I swear this wa...was the first time ever! And it doesn't mean I...I don't love and honor you; I...I just went kinda wild while you...you were away. And I'm...I'm ready to submit to...to whatever punishment you...you have for me bu...but I beg you to gi...give me a chance to...to show you how good I...I...I can be for you as a...a...a naughty wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffe!" Penny wailed as another climax ripped thru her.

Marshall grabbed a handful of Penny's wild auburn mane and pulled her face up to his own. "Why would I want to punish you, Penny? You just made all my dreams come true."

***

Mel slid her fingers out of her mom's pulsing asshole.

"Oh my god, Daddy, you are so fucking awesome!" She squealed, throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a deep hot french kiss.

Penny sat back on her haunches and dropped her face into Marshall's lap, fervently kissing his straining shaft. "Oh my god, babe, I missed you so much! I was just going crazy without your big fucking cock to fuck my pussy."

"Well you seem to have made do pretty well without it," he replied as she enveloped his rigid flesh in her eager mouth.

"My god, Daddy, you should have seen how she took Chase's huge dick! She went totally freaking wild on it!" Mel laughed rubbing her tits in his face.

"I bet she did!" Marshall laughed. "Penny, didn't you say it was 'the most magnificent cock' you ever..."

Mel grabbed her mom by the hair and forced her head down on her dad's dick before she could respond. "My god, Daddy, it's fucking huge!! I mean, you've got a really great cock Daddy, definitely one of the best I've ever had, and I've had quite a few, and you were so fucking perfect in my tight little asshole! I'd be scared to let Chase anywhere near it!"

"Wow baby, it sounds pretty impressive!"

"It's fucking magical Daddy, and I loved sucking it so fucking much! Fuck it went so deep in my throat it really took all I had just to keep it in there, I was gagging like crazy!" She forced Penny down hard on his cock, making her gag for emphasis.

"But size isn't everything, Daddy, so don't feel bad, cause now that I've eaten your delicious dick I'm gonna wanna have it again and again!" She jerked Penny's head off his throbbing member and quickly gobbled it into her throat, gagging herself as vigorously as she had forced Penny to.

Penny gasped and moaned, watching her daughter's wanton cocksucking. She had no idea what had gotten into Mel but her daughter's dominant behavior was turning her on immensely. However, as much as she loved watching her daughter voraciously feeding on her dad's hard dick, she had a deep ache in her cunt that needed to be filled, and she was intent on getting Marshall's cock inside her asap.