Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Mel..."

"Tell us what you want, Mommy." She blew warm breath across Penny's quivering quim.

"Oh fuck you Mel!! I want to watch Daddy sink his beautiful fucking hard cock deep in your sweet, slutty little incestuous fuckhole, you fucking sexy little bitch!!" she screamed at their barely touching genitals.

"That sounds really nice, Mommy; are you sure that is all you really want right now?"

"Fuck you Mel!! I wish I had Chase's huge, hard fucking cock crammed deep in my cheating, slutty pussy while I watch you fuckers fuck, you fucking little cunt!!

"All right Mommy, that's more like it! Fuck you turn me on when you are simply fucking honest about what a hot fucking slut you are! I love you so much, Mommy!"

"Oh fuck, I love you too, Babygirl. Please, just fucking do it now before I fucking implode!!"

"Ah-ah-ah, still too fucking greedy, Mommy! We're not just going to perform for your pleasure, bitch. We are going to make sweet love with eachother, and you are going to work off some of your debt. For starters, I want you to put Daddy's cock in my pussy, just like I put Chase's cock in your pussy, just so you will always remember that it was your choice for this to happen."

"Oh fuck you, Mel!! When this is over I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, Babygirl!!

"Promises, promises, Mommy. Right now you are going to give your own perfectly faithful husband, my sweet loving Daddy, who fucked me into your slutty little teen cunt so long ago, a handheld escort into my fabulous young pleasure palace, and you are going to help him stroke me as long and hard as he can while I do my best to fuck him better than you ever have before."

"Well then get off my fucking arms so I can do it, you silly bitch!"

Mel lifted her ass high, pulling away from her dad's straining cock, allowing her mom's arms loose to reach up and grab it by the base. "Marshall, you better not cum to quick and fuck this up! If you are going to fuck our babygirl you'd better do it right, Mister!"

"I'm so fucking turned on right now, I really can't guarantee anything, but I'll do the very best I can, baby," Marshall promised.

"Thanks, Daddy, and thank you too, Mommy; I'm counting on you to help rein him in so he doesn't get too worked up."

"You better just shut up and get your pussy down here so I can get your Daddy's big, hard cock in it or I'm gonna start sucking it til he cums and make you wait too."

Mel dropped her ass down, grinding her hot snatch on her mom's face, smearing spittle and pussy juice all over. "Don't you fucking threaten me Penny! This is my cock until you earn it back, isn't that right Daddy?"

"Sounds fair to me babe," Marshall chuckled.

Mel lifted off her mom's face. "Daddy, spread my cheeks wide so you have a good view; I want you to both remember this moment for the rest of your lives."

Marshall placed his strong hands on his daughter's big, round ass and pushed the firm flesh to the sides, opening her sweet, pink valley wide.

"Holy fuck, you are so beautiful, baby!"

"Thanks Daddy, that's sweet of you. Okay, Mommy, now nice and slow and gentle; I want to savor this. First rub the head up and down thru my slit to get us all juiced up."

Penny aimed her husbands cockhead at the wide open target, dragging it up and down thru the folds and wiggling it side to side.

"Is that right, babygirl?"

"Yes Mommy that's just how I want it; now rub it around in my cunthole, but just the head."

Penny split her daughter's labia with the proud purple knob, letting it settle into the soft divot of her inner passage. "Oh that's so fucking nice! Do you like it too, Daddy?"

"Baby, I'm doing all I can to not bust my nut too quick. You are so fucking sexy!"

"I'm so happy I turn you on like this, Daddy; this is so much fun! Okay Mommy, now kinda poke it into me a little, but not too fast; I just wanna feel the head slip in and out."

"Jesus, Mel, when did you get so particular about your fucking?" Penny snorted, tugging at Marshall's cock, watching the knob split her and pop in and out of her tight hole.

"I like the slow buildup, Mommy, it makes it so much better. I've been learning a lot of important things at college, like pacing."

Marshall moaned. "Well I for one am glad you're making such good use of your time there, baby."

"I do my best daddy; I know you worked hard to pay for it, so I want you to reap some benefits. Okay Mommy, now just hold it still so I can slide back on it. Do you have a good view?"

"Yes I do, Babygirl. It's so fucking hot watching Daddy's big prick slide up inside your sweet pussy hole!"

"It's like a magic trick, Mommy; just watch, I'm gonna make it disappear!" Mel giggled as she pushed back, sliding her Daddy's warm, pulsing flesh steadily into her tight sheath.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, your cock is stretching me out again. It felt so good in my ass but it feels way better in my cunt!"

"See, I told you, Babygirl!"

Marshall was holding still, sweating, focusing on maintaining control. "Fuck baby, it looks so fucking luscious watching your pussy swallow up my cock!"

"Does it feel good too, Daddy? That's what's most important is how it feels."

"Your cunt is fucking exquisite baby; it's so snug and soft and hot!"

"Thanks Daddy, I'm glad you like your new pussy so much, cause I'm loving having your cock up in it. Mommy, get your hand out of the way; Daddy's cock is inside my pussy now and you put it in there. Always remember that you gave it to me, Mommy, and always remember that we share it from now on as equals, got it?"

"Yes Babygirl, this is your cock too now, just as much as it's mine. And I'm loving sharing it with you, honey; it's just fucking perfect that this is happening, everything about this is just fucking perfect!"

"Well I'm looking forward to my turn to slide this fat prick into your hot, slutty cunt too Mommy, just as soon as you have earned your privileges back, so just keep being a good slut for us and it's going to get even better." She sank the last possible bit inside her, pressing her swollen cunt lips tight to her dad's pubis.

"Oh honey, you did it! You have your daddy's cock all the way inside you! Now are you ready to get fucked good, Babygirl?"

"Patience, Mommy, I'm fucked so good already. Daddy's dick feels fucking incredible inside me; it's so hard and strong and thick, I can feel it pulsing, I feel so fucking full! Daddy, thank you so much for sharing your precious cock with me like this!"

"Baby, it's yours anytime you want it."

"Daddy, even if Mommy has it inside her, will you take it out to put it in me when I want it?"

"Of course I will baby; I can always put it back in her after you finish with it."

"Oh goody, Daddy, thank you! Mommy, you're going to love giving Daddy's cock up for me whenever I want it aren't you?"

"Oh fuck, Babygirl, as long as I can watch him stroking it in and out of your hot little pussy, I might just beg him to take it out of me and put it in you instead without you even asking. Now will you guys please get down to some real fucking?"

"You are learning to share so good, Mommy, and I promise I won't hog Daddy's cock from you all the time, just when it's my turn. Okay Daddy, I want you to start fucking your cock in and out of my pussy nice and slow; don't get too wild on me yet."

Marshall eased his cock back out of his daughter's clinging cunt until the ridge popped out, then directly began sliding it back in.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy, just like that, keep going! How's it look, Mommy?"

"You two are so beautiful together, Babygirl; you are making me so happy and horny!

"I'm so happy too, Mommy! Is there anything else you want to do, Mommy?"

"Oh fuck, Babygirl, I really wanna lick you guys where you meet; would that be too much for you, Marshall?"

He was working in and out with long slow steady strokes and felt like he was getting himself into the zone. "You can try it, dear; I'll let you know if it feels like a problem."

Penny craned her head up and pressed her flat tongue against the bottom of Marshall's dick, sliding the tip into the groove of Mel's labia, barely poking at her clit and holding it there as her husband stroked his cock in and out, pulling fresh, tangy pussy juice from deep inside her daughter's vaginal canal.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, that feels so nice; do you like it too, Daddy?

"I do, baby. Your Mommy is always so good with her tongue, and feeling it along with your sweet pussy holding me so snug, it's a whole amazing new combo of sensations I've never felt before."

"If you're up for it, Daddy, I want you to start stroking me a bit faster; my pussy walls are warming up with the friction of your hard cock and starting to tremble.

"Yeah I can feel your fluttery little squeezes in there baby; it feels so fucking good on my cock but I think I'm okay to pick up the pace."

Marshall gradually increased his tempo and was soon giving his daughter a fairly measured fucking. She started moaning and ordered Penny to suck her clit as the movement picked up.

"Oh fuck yeah, if you both keep it up just like that, I'm gunna cum soon. Mommy, get ahold of his nuts so he can't draw up to shoot off in me yet. Penny gently gripped her husband's hanging testicles and applied a slight tension against the tug she felt from within, then stepped up her suction on her daughter's clit.

"Oh fuck yesssss, here it cuuuuuuummmmmmmmssssssss!!"

Mel lodged her dad's cock all the way inside and clamped down on it with her rippling sheath, her body trying to coax his seed out. But Penny was on point and applied just the right pressure to keep him in the running while their daughter bucked and writhed on his rigid flesh.

"Oh fuck yes, Daddy, your cock feels so good inside my cumming pussy!"

"I love you, baby; you go get it," he cheered her on.

Mel's movements mellowed and she peered back over her shoulder. "How you holding, Daddy?"

"That was edgy for a moment but Mommy did a good job. Actually I feel like I got a second wind from your cum, like I released some excess energy along with you but without shooting off."

"That's so good, Daddy! Like I said before, it's better when you hold it in awhile," she winked at him.

"Well I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna be able to hold it, but I feel like I'll last another round if you wanna go some more."

"Daddy, if ever your cock is hard, my pussy is its home; of course I want you to fuck me some more! Mommy, maybe now you will finally get to watch some serious hardcore fucking, cause I want it fast and rough, if you're up for that Daddy."

"Halle-fuckin-lujah!!"! Penny laughed.

"Baby, you know I'll give you the best I can." Marshall started stroking in and out of his daughter's grasping cunt at a more vigorous rate; soon their flesh was slapping together wetly as their exertions drew a glistening sheen to their skins. Rivulets of sweat ran in hidden channels to drip and splash from their collisions, and Penny's face was spattered with droplets of their combined secretions. She adjusted her head back to where Marshall's swinging nutsack would gently collide with her nose on his inthrust then drag along her eyes and brows on the return, anointing her with the sweet essence of their union.

"Babygirl, can I please get your Daddy to hold still and you just bounce back on him for a while? Cause I really wanna suck the sweat off his ballsack but I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"You like the sound of that, Daddy?

"Yeah baby," he said, seamlessly shifting into the new pattern by shoving Mel's hips forward at the end of his forward stroke and pulling her to ride the momentum back onto him.

"Oh Daddy, you are so good at fucking, so fucking smooth!"

"Your mom's given me plenty of great practice time over the years."

Penny sucked her husband's balls into her mouth, one at a time then both together ('Mama always told me having such a big mouth must be good for something'), savoring the sex/sweat scent and taste and the way they wobbled over her tongue as it danced beneath them.

She popped free of them, admiring the glistening sheen of the sack as it dangled.

"Can I suck your clit now, Babygirl?"

"Sure, ready to switch again, Daddy?"

"Three, two, one, go!" he called.

Marshall took the recoil of his daughters backthrust, pulling the momentum into his own withdrawal, then slammed forward into her again and again in a raucous swinging rhythm. Mel braced her self to hold as still as possible so her mom could keep contact with her clit.

"Fuck, baby, your young cunt is so fucking luscious!"

"Is it as good as Mommy's sweet little teen pussy was when she was young and tight like I am now?"

"Easily, baby."

"Did you hear that Mommy? Daddy said my sweet, young pussy is easily..."

"I heard."

...as good as yours was when...owwwfuckk! Did you just bite my clit, bitch?"

"Just a little love nip for your glorious, young, perfect pussy, Babygirl."

"Now don't you two little bitches get to fighting over who's pussy I like better, cause I'm a gentleman and I'm just not gonna say anymore than I have already," Marshall teased.

"That sounds like a challenge to me, Daddy," Mel laughed.

"Do you want to end up over my lap as well, young lady?"

"Oh Daddy, yes please; I haven't been as naughty as Mommy but I could still use a good spanking!"

"Honey, you are fucking incorrigible!" Penny chided her.

"Daddy, try pulling your cock out and stick it in Mommy's mouth then back in my pussy.

"Slow your roll a bit and I'll give it a shot, baby."

"Okay Daddy. Open your mouth, slut, you're about to get some cock!"

Penny tilted her head back and opened wide to make an easy target. Marshall thrust his cock into her mouth, almost to her throat, gave a few pumps (in which she savored her daughter's pussy cream and the thrill of being penetrated somehow by a cock), then exited to slip back in his daughters cunt.

"Was that fun, Daddy?"

"Mildly amusing, but I prefer just stroking it in your amazing pussy."

"Okay Daddy, whatever you want. You've been so good to me, Daddy, I really want to get you off too, so whenever you feel ready you can fill me up with your spunk."

"Are you sure you really want that, baby?"

"Absolutely! I want to feel your hot Daddy semen spraying deep in my tight, young pussy; I want your little sperms swimming all around in my cunt, Daddy. You don't have to worry, Daddy, it's all safe. Just fuck me as good and hard as you can manage, Daddy; girls like me don't break, we bounce back, so please try and tear that pussy up!"

Mel hunkered down and thrust her ass high, adding her own hard back-and-forth pelvic rocking in rhythm with her dad's quick, steady, deep thrusts, occasionally throwing in a little figure-8 hip twist for variety ('give thanks for those belly dance classes!').

"I have a little song I just made up for you Daddy, it goes:

bang me Daddy, screw me Daddy, nail me Daddy,

ram me Daddy, plow me Daddy, rail me Daddy..."

Mel repeated the simple couplet in a girlish singsong as their tempo built to a frenzied crescendo, by which point she was shouting it like a drill sergeant calling cadence, whipping her hot, sexy, pussy pounding Daddy into a state of imminent release.

"...bang me Daddy, screw me Daddy, nail me Daddy,

ram me Daddy, plow me Daddy, rail me Daddy..."

"Oh fuck, baby, Daddy's about to cum!"

"Fuck yeah, Daddy, pump it all up deep inside my hot, young cunt!"

"Oh fuck, Mel, I love you!"

"I love you too, Daddy!"

"I love you too, Babygirl!" Penny exclaimed. "Now take your Daddy's hot fucking cummy load way up your slutty little incestuous pussy!"

"Oh fuck, Penny, I love you!" Marshall moaned, stabbing his straining cock urgently into his daughter's heaving cunt.

"Fuck yeah, Mommy, Daddy's come is all mine now! You're gonna beg to suck his

yummy jizz outta my twat, you nasty slut."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Marshall slammed deep and locked tight into his daughters clenching cunt, feeling his wife's tongue slathering his tight balls as they pumped jet after jet of his potent seed into their daughter's cunt.

"Suck my clit, bitch, fuck yeah just like that! Daddy, I feel your cum shooting in me, so fucking hot and nasty, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkk!!

Marshall reached under his daughters thighs and stood tall, hoisting her hard against him as her spasming cunt clamped down on his cock, milking his final spurts into her depths. Her tits, now hanging in her mom's face, were greedily suckled as she slowly spiraled back down from her dizzying heights.

Marshall draped Mel back down over her mother's torso; Penny folded her daughter's heavy, limply dangling legs underneath her and guided their illicit union into place directly over her face again, then resumed licking and sucking everything in reach.

"Fuck yeah, I want all that yummy Daddy-cum in your cunt, honey! Please let Mommy suck you clean?" she begged.

"What's in it for me, slut?"

"A thorough pussy sucking...

"Not good enough, what else you got?"

"Please honey, I need it so fucking bad! I'll eat your ass again when I'm done" she pleaded.

"Tell you what, bitch, you are going to eat my ass out during and after and then you're going to blow Daddy til he's hard enough to fuck me again. But I've got dibs on cleaning up his spunky cock first. Deal?"

"Whatever the fuck you say, babygirl."

"That's what I like to hear, you naughty slut; I fucking love you."

***

The trio assembled on the sofa with the box of chinese takeout, Marshall sandwiched between his sexy wife and his luscious daughter. The ladies laughed as they lovingly fingerfed Marshall and eachother whatever was requested from the box. Many kisses were exchanged between bites and various body parts got smeared with garlic shrimp sauce and were subsequently licked clean.

When all had their fill, Penny removed the box to the kitchen and returned with a small greasy paper sack. "Time for fortune cookies!" she exclaimed with glee. She nestled in next to her husband, who was occupied with fondling their daughter's gorgeous breasts, and deposited the package in his lap.

"You get the first pick, stud, in honor of your valiant service of your two adoring ladies. You really are the best husband I could ever wish for, and all the years we spent together, growing this family, growing this love...well I just want you to know how completely devoted I am to you and your happiness. And I thank you for your part in opening me up in this way, encouraging my authentic sexuality; honestly this would not have been possible without all the years of amazing loving and gentle nudges you gave without pressuring me. I want to reward you well."

"Thanks babe," Marshall replied, tears brimming in his eyes. "I always dreamed of this...well not this exactly but something like this, the greater this, the potential we share now. But all along it was just you; I never regretted the choice, even without this. You've made me a very happy man for a very long time, and I'm pretty sure you just raised the bar on happiness for us both, and I trust that we will have fun helping eachother reach for it." He leaned toward Penny and they shared a big sloppy kiss seasoned with tears.

The kiss broke and their attention returned to the paper sack nestled next to his pulsing hardon. He reached down to break the seal on the former while Penny rested her hand familiarly atop the latter, curling her fingers in a gentle squeeze. Marshall let out a slight moan as his fingers slipped thru the dry, crinkly folds of the sack and rustled in its greasy depths, stirring thru the hard, scuttling, deep-fried, folded treasures, his fingertips grazing their smooth, crisp seams, feeling for the intuitive pull of the mystery messages within, seeking the one meant for him. It slipped into his grasp and he drew it out gingerly then snapped it in half and read the message out loud: