Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Sometimes to gain one must also loose.~

"Wow, that sounds ominous, Daddy."

Marshall pondered a moment; "Well, to gain this new intimacy we first had to loose our conditioned belief that it was wrong, so it seems that it could be a really good fortune too. I guess it really all depends on what is lost and what is gained."

"You're so wise, Daddy!" She leaned in and gave him a deep, tongue-sucking kiss.

"Okay stud," Penny gave his cock a firm squeeze and a wiggle, "who draws next? You choose."

Marshall reluctantly pulled away from his daughter's playful mouth to look into his wife's eyes. "Babe, it's really hard to choose between you two; it's a blessing and a curse to have my two most desirable women on earth vying for my attention. But I want to honor you for being the first one; without you in my life none of this would have been possible, you literally created the meaning in my life out of our love, and you raised our children so well and I'm so proud of you and in awe of your giving nature. Please take the next pick."

"Thank you sweetheart, I do feel honored by you...and I want to share it." She placed her hand gently on her daughter's cheek. "Honey, you have taught me so much about the importance of sharing; I want to honor you by giving you the next pick. And I look forward to many more opportunities of giving up my immediate self-serving greediness and letting you have something I really want. I guess it's kinda like Daddy's fortune said, I might give something up but I get something even better in return."

"Mom, I really love you so much, and I feel so much is opening and unfolding between us right now, things that were hidden away for years," she rested a hand on top of her mom's hand on her dad's cock and reached the other into the paper sack, "and I'm not sure where it's leading us, but I'm excited to learn what we discover along the way..." she pulled out a cookie and held it between them, "and even when I do get first pick, I still like to share. So meet me equal here and let's crack this cookie together."

Penny took hold of the cookie and holding each others gaze, they deftly snapped the crisp shell in half. The curled paper jutted from the broken seam of Penny's half; Mel popped her half in her mouth then plucked the fortune and stopped chewing as she read it.

~Happy children are parents greatest treasures.~

On the surface it was trite, but the deeper significances, beyond even the obvious happiness her parents had shared with her recently, echoed within her in a way that she was not ready to digest immediately. She returned to chewing, ruminating on the conundrum as she passed the slip silently to her mom.

Penny read it and gasped, then met Mel's eyes and they both knew that the other knew what neither would say. They expressed themselves to eachother thru tears and met in the middle sharing a sloppy, joyful kiss, their hands tugging in tandem at Marshall's stiff cock. "It's so true, Babygirl!"

"You girls are killing me here; what does it say?!?"

Penny handed her husband the slip then pushed her daughter's head down into his lap; "Show Daddy how happy you are, Babygirl." She released hold of his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes it is, babyyyooohhhhh..." his voice wavered into a moan as his daughter sucked hungrily at his engorged knob, flicking the tip quickly with the tip of her tongue, happy to have something to do other than discuss her fortune. " Oh fuck Mel, that's amazing!" he groaned.

Penny slipped her hand into the paper sack and drew out the remaining cookie.

She held it out to her husband; "Our Babygirl is full of good tricks; let's follow her lead and share this."

Marshall worked hard to focus on his wife; he held the offered side of the cookie and they snapped it apart, a few small chips falling into Mel's bouncing curls. Again Penny held the side with the slip, she pulled it out and read it aloud:

~It is thru balance that harmony is achieved.~

Mel popped her face up into her mom's; "See Mom, that's just what I've been saying too! Balance it out, make it all even-steven, fair and square. When everyone is getting enough then there are no complaints and we can all have lots of harmonious fun together." She kissed Penny quickly on the lips then dropped her head into her dad's lap again.

Penny was a bit taken aback by Mel's pointed response. She thought about how out of balance things had felt yesterday when this craziness all started, the dizzying swirl with Chase and the boys that had lasted til Mel arrived with her mediating presence, and how sweet and harmonious things were now between the three of them, even with the rough, playful edginess.

"Here's to harmony, my loves!" She dropped to join with her daughter to play a duet on her husband's magic flute. The ladies lashed their tongues lasciviously, as happy to dance with eachother as along the glorious shaft they painted thick with their combined spit.

Mel had a deliciously dirty idea and scooped her fingers thru some of the excess saliva oozing down her dad's loose hanging nutsack then slipped them down his crack to probe into his tightly puckered asshole.

Marshall jerked, "Holy fuck, who's finger is that?" he yelped. Penny shot a shocked glare at her daughter; Mel looked slightly confused.

"It's mine, Daddy; I just wanted to make you feel good like you did for me. Mom said you guys like to do anal play."

"Yeah, well I love your mom's asshole, baby, and she always seemed genuinely into it, even the occasional times she'd take my cock in it, but we never really..."

"Wait!" Mel interrupted, "Do you mean Mom has never played with your ass?!?" she faced Penny, mouth full of Marshall's cock, gazing up like a naughty child who's rascality had caught up with her; she nodded on the end of her husband's prick.

Smack! A slight, swift hand flashed light but sharp across her cheek and she let out a small, muffled scream. "Mommy, how could you?!? This is just what we are talking about, bitch! My god, you got years of payback on this one! Drop the cock, Mom, it's time for you to eat some ass! Scoot down to the edge, Daddy, and spread it wide."

"But Mel, I don't..."

"What, Daddy? You don't want your asshole licked? Cause Mommy owes you, and I really want to lick it myself, and I hope you won't deprive me of being the first man I get to rim; I love sharing my anal firsts with you Daddy."

"Well since you are so into firsts," Penny interjected, "by all means take it first, honey. I've gone this long without it and a little more wait wont hurt me. I'm plenty happy with Daddy's dick right now. And don't forget, I gave you your first rimming."

"Fine slut, I will go first! And Daddy, you are going to love it, I promise, and then this bitch will have one more thing to try to be as good at as me." She slid down, pushing the coffee table back to make more space, and she nuzzled into the fuzzy crack of her Daddy's ass, so much different than Mommy's. The curly hairs tickled and got in the way of her searching tongue and she wondered how he'd feel about waxing, causing her to snicker and drive her tongue harder thru the brush til it reached the musky oasis of his crinkly pucker.

Marshall moaned on first contact of the soft, warm, wet visitor to his unexplored backdoor. He had always had his own trepidations about this. He had never directly asked for it in all these years and the few very subtle hints he'd dropped had never been acted on. He'd never even explored the area himself beyond cleaning it, which was more chore than play. It was like nothing he could remember; it made him feel extremely loved and cared for, in a deep primal way, and he wondered if it was related to being cleaned as an infant, and when the shift to uptightness had set in ('probably potty training, damn was Freud actually right all along?').

Mel plunged her face lustily into her dad's firm, strong ass, her tongue straining to squeeze into his unaccustomed orifice. She felt his muscle begin to relax a bit, to open up to her. She spit slicked a finger and pressed it in under her tongue, teasing the tip thru his first tight ring, ("Oh fuck Mel!") then easing into the second ("Jesuschrist Mel!") as her mom slurped noisily on his gorgeous prick. "Let me suck it, bitch!" she demanded.

Penny reluctantly pulled her husband's juicy cock out of her mouth and pointed it toward her daughter's face. Mel slurped the head into her mouth noisily while fixing Penny with a smirk, justified as Marshall began moaning continuously with great gusto. Mel squirmed her intruding finger and popped her firmly suctioned mouth off of her dad's fat tip, flicking his tasty slit on her way out.

"Oh fuck, Mel, if you're this good already, I can't wait til you graduate," he laughed. "Maybe you should go take some college classes, Penny."

"Are you seriously going to tell me that Mel's cocksucking is that much better than mine?!?" Marshall shrugged silently, almost regretting his remark.

"Daddy, I could suck cock this good before I graduated high school, it's just a god given talent I was born with. Too bad you didn't know, all those years I was living here under your roof, so close and available and hungry for a safe cock to play with."

"Holy fuck, Mel!"

"So what the fuck does she do that I don't do?!?"

Marshall started moaning immediately as Mel slowly rolled her pursed lips over his cockhead. "Fuck babe, I don't know, it just feels so good..not so much what she does but how she does it...maybe the newness, the variety...oh fuck girl...the finger up my ass...and the fact that it's my own daughter obviously crazy in love with sucking my dick after all these years she couldn't...oh and there's something she does with her tongue...don't know how to explain it but..oh fuck...yeah baby, teach your mom that."

"Maybe I'll teach you, bitch, but first you have to eat Daddy's ass until he cums."

"I don't know if I could cum just from that, baby..."

"I didn't say 'just from that', Daddy, I just said til you cum," she laughed, rising to her feet, pulling her finger out of his ass, "cause I'm about to ride your big, hard Daddy cock til you fill my sweet, young, tight pussy up with your cum again. And Mommy, you are finally gonna start paying my wonderful Daddy back for all those rimjobs you owe him." She swung a thick leg over her mom's head to straddle her dad's lap. "Get down there and line us up Mommy"

Penny slid between Marshall's legs, eager to assist her daughters agenda despite some internal conflict. Mel's bossy, bitchy banter had her all wound up; she was a bit surprised at what a turn on it was to be dominated verbally and physically by her eldest child, but part of her enjoyed pushing back, trying to reestablish her previous dominant position as parent. The equalizing of relations between them had created a delicious tension of power play that was entirely new and thrilling for Penny, who had always been easygoing in her relations with others. She wondered about Mel's motivation, if she might be working thru years of denied and repressed jealousy or if this was just a part of her natural personal expression. Either way, it was certainly spicing up their relationship.

She grasped her husband's rigid shaft, topped the head with a gob of spit, and lifted it to her daughter's splayed lips, slicking it back and forth to spread the wetness around, then watched in amazement as Mel sunk down slowly along the length. "Fuck that's hot!" she moaned.

"Thank you for filling up my pussy, Daddy; no one has ever done it as good as you do. Is Mommy eating your ass out, Daddy?"

"She's kinda licking around the edges a little..."

Mel reached back to press her mom's face deeper into her dad's musky cleft; "Get in there, slut; I opened it up real good for you already so you should be able to just plunge right in deep like you did with me."

Penny s tongue finally penetrated thru the saliva matted mass of curls to a spot that was smooth and slick as a mussel and opened into an orifice slightly larger than her daughter's, but with the same tight tonicity. Even in its somewhat relaxed state it offered a plump resilience bordering on resistance as her tongue submerged into his depths.

Marshall gasped, "Oh fuck, Mel, you may have to eat your words; she's every bit as good as you at this!"

"Well I did all the prep work for her, didn't I, Daddy?" she combed her fingertips thru his curly chest hair. "I can't believe she never thought to do this for you before."

"To be fair sweetheart, I never really asked her to. I was curious but hesitant myself. You are way ahead of us old folks in knowing how to ask for what you want."

"Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy your new assmuncher so much, Daddy, cause as much as I love eating your butt, right here is where I prefer to be." She bounced and clenched playfully on his cock.

"I fucking love your pussy, baby!"

"Daddy, I'm grown up now," she mock chastised, gripping his jaw in her hand. "I'm a woman, Daddy, and now I have a cunt; you can call it that now, Daddy."

"Oh fuck, baby!"

"I'm not a baby anymore, Daddy, I'm a grown woman with a hungry cunt, and I want you to fill it up for me. And I want you to call me Melanie from now on Daddy, just like you did when I was your precious, innocent little girl.

"Oh fuck...Melanie, I love you!"

"That's right Daddy, how could you ever love anyone else the way you love your firstborn babygirl. I remember all the pictures of you holding me when I was little, Daddy, and the trips we would go on alone, just us two; we were really close, weren't we? Then something got in the way, didn't it Daddy?"

"Yes Melanie."

"Was it this?" she pulled his hands to her breasts, "Or was it this?" she slid them down over her hips to her ass, "Or was it this?" she reached a hand back to palm and stroke their pulsing union.

"Fuck, it was all of this Mel..Melanie."

"It's not in the way anymore, Daddy; we fixed it. We just had to put things in their proper place." She reached back to pat the top of her mom's head while clenching on his cock. "Lick my ass now, Mommy."

Penny happily trailed her tongue up over her husband's hairy sack, along the base of his cock, across the sill of her daughters precious vagina and the narrow bridge of her taint, to dip into her incredibly receptive asshole. She lapped and smooched at it and soon had two fingers inserted, gently stroking her husband's cock thru the thin membranes separating them.

"Fuck Mommy, that feels so good! Now, keep your fingers where they are and get your tongue up Daddy's ass until he cums!" Mel rolled her hips relentlessly.

"Oh fuck, baby!"

Mel slapped her dad playfully on the cheek; "Call me Melanie!"

"Oh fuck, Melanie!"

"That's what I'm doing, Daddy! Am I doing it wrong, Daddy? Do you not like my tight, young, little pussy anymore, Daddy? Do you want me to stop?"

"No bab...uh Melanie, your pussy is perfect."

Smack! "You are supposed to call it a cunt, Daddy!"

"I fucking love your cunt, Melanie!"

"That's good, Daddy, cause you are going to be fucking it a lot from now on. Now I've got a whole lot more incentive to come visit on the weekends. And I hope you'll come to see me at school, Daddy, cause finals can be really stressful and I might need you to help me feel safe and relaxed so I can perform my best. Would you be willing to do that for me, Daddy?"

"Fuck yeah, baby..." Smack! "...fuck yeah, Melanie!"

"That's right, Daddy, that's the name you and Mommy gave me. If you really want to turn me on, Daddy, you could call me Melanie Desiree. You do know what it means, don't you, Daddy?" The way she spoke it seemed not quite a question.

"Oh fuck, Melanie..."

"'Dark Desire', Daddy; that's what you guys named me. How long have I been your dark desire, Daddy? Was it before you put me in Mommys belly? Did you plant this dream when you planted your seed in her tight, young, teen cunt?"

Penny groaned up her husband's ass as she gushed on her own thrusting fingers.

"Fuck yeah, you like that don't you, Mommy. You remember Daddy's young, strong cock filling you full of hot sperm, full of me? Even then he was already dreaming of fucking me, Mommy, and he filled your slutty cunt up just to make me, so I could come give him my sweet, young, perfect pussy, the best one he will ever have cause he made it!"

"Melanie Desiree!!" Marshall cried out.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, fill me up! I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm iiiinnnggggg..."

"Melannnnniiiieeeeeeee..." Marshall cried as his torrent released

"Uuuuuunnnnnngggghhhhhh..." Penny joined them.

After a few minutes Mel roused herself; "Mommy, do you still have your tongue in Daddy's ass?"

"Uuhhnn-hnnnnnnnnn..."

"Mommy, he already came; you can take it out now, silly. Come, give me a kiss!"

Penny clambered over her daughter's sweaty body to lazily swap spit.

"Mommy, your kisses taste like Daddy's ass, and I love you.

"Babygirl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

"First clean us up, slut."

"Yes Babygirl."

***