Mother's Gift is Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a no no," whispered Jaclyn so seductively in his ear, "but only because it's me." She sensed and felt Dylan letting instinct take over, his body making the hardness of his cock move against the soft, slippery outside of her pussy. "Feel it, Honey. Feel what your girl feels like this way, because she'll love it." Already up on tiptoes to have her pussy where she wanted it, she kissed Dylan again, moaning, taking his buttocks in both of her hands to let him know that even though this was a 'no no', she wanted him to do it just a little more. And even just a little more than that, it turns out, as the kiss burned on, Dylan's slowly thrusting cock so exquisitely massaging Jaclyn's wet pussy lips and clit.

It put so much rapturous life into Jaclyn's clit she nearly orgasmed, the mind-altering beauty of it melting her to her knees, her mouth taking in Dylan's cock in a way that felt so pure and devoted. It seemed so inevitable, all this, like his cock needed to be in her mouth and her mouth needed his cock in it, and then so soon, so very soon, Dylan came, his hands on the wet hair of her head as his ecstatic groaning moan told her the hot semen flooding onto her tongue needed to be there, too. She wanted it, so badly, this mouthful of slippery warmth making her heart soar with beautiful love, and she swallowed it, the love warming her belly and every molecule of the rest of her.

She held his cock upward, and with her cum-slippery mouth she sucked his balls, her warm wet hand stroking every inch of his still mighty hard shaft before taking it back into her mouth again, this time forcing the length of him past her barely revived deep throat reflexes, the hardness of him going deep, easier than yesterday, her gag reflex fully alive but held barely in check. Jaclyn's face went red but without the look of exquisite torture of the day before. Yes, this was a proper deep-throat blowjob, and it was starting to fully sink into Dylan's mind just how beautifully sexual his mother truly is.

"You'll do your girl next, after she does this to you," she breathlessly said, still on her knees, still mouthing Dylan's cock. "Or you can do her first. It never matters."

Dylan nodded, looking down at his mother's extraordinary eyes. "You'll show me?"

Jaclyn smiled. The most amazing smile. "We'll change places. Me up and you down. But first...we'll kiss again, so you can learn how to...go down. That's what it's called. Going down on me."

Dylan nodded. He'd heard the term. Knew it related to a blowjob, assumed it related to...oh, what was the word his mother had taught him? Cunningness? No, that's not it. Cunnilingus. Yes, a strange word for...oh my God, she wants me to eat her pussy! Oh my God, I want to!

Jaclyn, tingling with amazingly electric goosebumps again, saw the lusty sparkle in Dylan's eyes as he nodded again. With hot water spraying and splashing off his shoulders, she stood and kissed him, both she and he moaning because of the different, slightly semen-like taste in her energetically happy mouth.

"You can move me. Put my back up against the wall," she purred into his ear.

Dylan did it, both of them out of the wettest part of the spray now, and his instincts told him what to do, his kissing mouth leaving his mother's lips, going to the nape of her neck, her shoulder, the subtle, fleshy womanliness of where shoulder becomes breast.

Jaclyn moaned so lovingly, feeling Dylan's mouth on her breast now, the second day in a row it had been there. It was still so knew, it didn't feel familiar yet. It felt awesome, and pure, and ever so loving, his mouthing kisses taking her softest flesh, his gentle nibbles and suckles on her wildly aroused nipples making her weak in the knees. That's when she felt Dylan's hand on her inner thigh, way up high, his pinky finger right there at the tenderest part of her, the side of the lip of her pussy.

She thought of guiding him, instructing him, but no, this was all too good to mess with. For the moment at least, she'd let him try it all on his own, a first-timer using his instincts, and she moaned like a lovely girl when she felt his fingers on the slippery outside of her pussy.

She moaned again, her gentle hands fondling his head when he kissed his way down to her belly button, then down even more, his exploration taking him to the most interesting and unusual place he'd ever been.

"Would you like me to...guide you?" asked Jaclyn's breathy voice, her lusty eyes seeing her son's curious face just inches from her pussy.

Dylan, on his knees now, nodded, his bashful eyes looking up at hers.

"Girls have parts," she said. "Maybe they taught them in your school class. I looked it all up this morning, because I'd forgotten it all." Her fingers went there, sliding down her lower belly, her breath catching as she touched the parts of herself that were already so electrified. Her thumb circled the area of interest. "This is called the mons. The mons pubic, or something like that. It's this mound, the whole thing, I think, the part you can always see when I woman wears a bathing suit. Lots of women these days, we shave and groom this area, though sometimes I wonder why, when we have husbands who don't even care."

Dylan glanced up at his mother's eyes for a moment. He'd been surprised that she was a shaver, a groomer 'down there', since the moment he'd slid open the shower door fifteen minutes ago.

"This here," she said, urging his eyes back down, "this is the labia majora. It's soft, and tender, and if you kiss it I'll love you forever."

Dylan smiled and did it, kissed both of the femininely puffy sides of his mother's pussy, and looked back up at her.

She smiled. "You fell for it!" she beamed. "You know I'll always love you forever anyways, right?"

Dylan smiled, nodding.

"This part that I've never liked..." she said, flicking her thumb across her prominent pussy lips, "...that's the labia minora. Minora means minor, but mine...yeah, they're not minor."

Dylan wondered if he should kiss them, but his mother continued, this time using both her hands, spreading her labia minora open. With the tip of the middle finger of her other hand, she touched her clit. "This is the part lots of men don't understand. That's my clit, Honey. My clitoris. See it there, how it's sort of raised, all wet and shiny? In a way it's sort of like a man's cock. If it's stroked and treated just right, it'll give your girl an orgasm, make her cum. Would you like to learn how?"

A tingle of goosebumps hit her as Dylan nodded, though just saying all these things to him, and wishing for it all, had already made her tingle. "I'm going to close my eyes now, because I don't want to be an overbearing teacher. Just put your mouth there, on all of it, or any of it, and see what you think. See if you like the taste of a woman, and see if you like the way you can make your girl feel."

Jaclyn's eyes were already closed when Dylan's whole mouth claimed her whole pussy, her breath whooshing out of her on a heavenly moan. Her fingers took hold of his wet head again, not guiding him, just feeling him there. With the heat of his sexuality where she wanted it, and the cool tile up against the back of her, she let her mind go and with no effort was in that heavenly place, a place she hadn't been, with a man, for such a very, very long time.

After a beautiful long while of this nearly silent moaning pleasuring, her breathy voice burst forth. "That's it!...Ohhhh fuck yes!...Do that!...Do that!..."

So Dylan did, hardly believing this dream was real when his mother shuddered and spasmed in glorious orgasm, her words now unintelligible utterances, ones that he knew were very good indeed.

Pulling him to his feet by his armpits, a delirious Jaclyn kissed him hard, tasting the flavor of herself in his mouth. This was a 'Fuck me' moment, but she knew that going that far would be so wrong, the wrongest of wrongs, but oh my God his cock is so fucking hard again! He could fuck the shit out of me, right now, all I have to do is tell him how!

No, no, no! I can't ask him to fuck me!

"Remember that other thing I told you about?" she said, her voice breathlessly overwhelmed with orgasmic passion and confusion. "Want to...try to do sixty-nine? We'll both learn together. I told you I've never done it with a man."

This was asked with her wild eyes looking into Dylan's, her deep, nearly desperate desire for another glorious orgasm written clearly in the lusty sparkles of her dark pupils. Dylan's eyes showed his desire, too, so she kissed him, hard again, and she took his cock in her hand, stroking it so firmly, wanting it every which-way she could have it.

Dylan nodded as they kissed, Jaclyn moaning at his acceptance. Without looking her hand turned the faucets, the water slowing to a dribble, the steamy inside of the shower so much quieter now.

After a quick, nearly breathless bit of instruction, she mounted him for his first ever bout of sixty-nine, right there on the warm wetness of the scrupulously clean tiled floor of the big shower.

Jaclyn instantly knew she loved doing it with a man, this sixty-nine position that had haunted her thoughts since she'd first seen it on porn so very long ago. In her dreams it had always seemed so perfect to her, mouth on pussy and mouth on cock, almost too good to be true, but now, in the very real midst of it, she thought it might be the very definition of raw sexuality, and she took to it like a duck takes to water.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she barked, grinding her spread-wide pussy on Dylan's hungry mouth. The intensity of it made her arch her back, her head high above Dylan's cock in her hand, but then she plunged down on it again, taking it fully into her throat, and Dylan thrust his hips, fucking her gagging, gurgling throat as he massaged her red-hot clit with his tongue. Her orgasm was near to insanity, her every molecule having its own thrilling party, the net result of it being an overload of her brain. The few seconds of it were the finest, most excitingly wondrous moments of her life.

"Don't stop!" she breathlessly commanded. "Do it more!...Please!...More!"

This being Christmas Eve, Dylan wanted nothing more than the gift of being under his mother's ass and pussy like this for an entire day, so he ate freely of her again, exploring different techniques, different places of her softness, different textures against his tongue.

"You can...do my asshole if you want," she sheepishly and breathlessly said. "Oh my God, yes...please...do my asshole..."

Dylan had already wondered about this, knowing it's a thing to do but not knowing if his sweet mother would jump out of her skin if he did it. So now he did, the tender tip of his tongue exploring its way there, Jaclyn writhing and moaning so beautifully, her mouth full of cock when Dylan's young tongue landed on, and then in, its tightly puckered target.

Jaclyn yipped her delight, giggling. "Ha ha! Oh my God, this is so dirty," she said, smiling. Dylan couldn't see her, but he could hear her delight, so he dug in, eating her nice, clean, soap flavored ass, every way he could think of.

All this caused Jaclyn to dig in, too, huffing from her nose as she sucked Dylan's cock like a woman possessed. She loved it when he came again, this way, as she sucked him like a voracious whore while his mouth and hands were all over her writhing ass. This was as wild as it gets, she thought, certainly wilder than anything she'd ever experienced up till now, so she kept at it, the beautiful dream of it continuing, and Dylan's still-hungry mouth shifted to her pussy and her clit again, Jaclyn's howls reverberating in the quiet tile shower when she orgasmed again, and again.

Later that evening, outside, in the night, a dusting of snow fell from the black sky, the friends and neighbors inside Ned and Nelly Charles's house all enjoying the Open House party on this Christmas Eve. It had the feel of an old-fashioned cocktail party from the 60s, mainly because the alcoholic drinks were flowing so freely; most of the partiers had arrived on foot, so worries about being arrested for DWI were nil.

Jaclyn and her husband were right in the thick of it, chatting happily with folks they hadn't seen in a while, laughing, and getting slowly sloshed. The remarkable eggnog was one of the reasons. A homemade recipe with lots of eggs, whipped egg whites, whipped heavy cream and a few other things, it was all folded together to make a rich, frothy mixture that was heavily spiked with brandy and rum. 'Yummy' was an understatement, and mug after mug of it slid down happy throats into happy stomachs.

Soon, Jaclyn enjoyed doing some flirting. The targets were many, and as her softly tingling excitement grew into a warm heat, she hoped the party would go on and on. To facilitate this, she brought her husband one of his favorites, a dirty martini, made especially large, to wash down all the hard-spiked eggnogs he'd had. And it wasn't much later in the evening when she brought him another. She lost track of him for quite a while, but when they stumbled home along the snow-covered sidewalk, she could tell he'd had at least one more.

Back at home, well after midnight, Jaclyn was surprised Dylan wasn't home from work yet. She'd had visions of him being let out early on Christmas Eve, but at a busy warehouse that never happens. No, Dylan had worked until 11pm, as usual, and with the Christmas holiday giving them a day off the next day, he and a few of his work friends went out for a few drinks.

"It was so weird, there was only one bar open," he said to his mother upon returning home, surprised to see her awake, down in the living room this late at night. "How was the party?"

"Oh my gosh, it was so nice," Jaclyn said, her reddened, twinkling eyes giving away her fully buzzed condition. "The best drinks! Your father is passed out in bed. Blitzo. Have you ever seen him that way?"

Dylan smirked, trying to picture it. "Yeah, sort of."

"Your old friend Michael's parents were there, with their son Robbie. Have you met him? He's very cute. Very nicely put together, wearing a nice sweater and khakis."

"Mom, please tell me you weren't flirting with him."

"No! I wouldn't! He is cute, though, a freshman at the Community College. I felt bad for him, he was the only young person there, and he's shy, I think. He was always sort of alone, so I followed him into this, sort of a library room I guess you'd call it. We had a nice chat. My gosh what a nice smile he has! Don't tell anybody but I got him a couple drinks. We were talking about how young people aren't allowed to drink these days."

"Mom, seriously? You were totally flirting with him. Were the other women...wearing dresses like that?"

Dylan's eyes more thoroughly drank in the way his mother looked in the sexy little cocktail dress, it's velvety fabric colored like the holiday, emerald green with blood-red trim, the whole of it looking extremely curvaceous and beautifully festive on her. The halter-style front of the dress is cut for extreme cleavage, the opening somewhat narrow but very low. It presented an almost-to-her-bellybutton view of the front of her, and with the dress's sexy, fully bare back, it left no doubt that she was purposefully braless.

"The other women's dresses? Yes, I think so. There were lots of nice ones." She looked down at herself. "Well, maybe I pushed things a bit. Krisha wanted me to buy this one. You should have seen her tonight, oh my God. A two-piece dress she bought in India, saffron yellow, bare all around the middle...almost like a belly dancer, you know? She was showing off her little yoga body."

Dylan smiled, sorry he'd missed it. "I met a girl. At the bar."

Jaclyn's loose, inebriated happiness suddenly sobered, not unhappy, just wide-eyed neutral. "Is she...your girl?...do you think?"

Dylan smirked. "No, Mom. She's not my girl. She gave me her phone number, though, so...we'll see what happens."

Jaclyn felt a tingle, her whole entire self becoming goosebumpy again. "It's cold down here, isn't it? Can we...talk about this in your room, honey? I thought about waiting for you in your room, just...because it's so nice and warm in there, you know?"

Dylan nodded, the beer and tequila shots he did at the bar making him fuzzy about thoughts of his father in the house. "Yeah. God, Mom, you must be freezing in that dress."

He had another good look at it as he followed her up the stairs, his hand on the banister to control his drunken wobbles. He loved the bare back of the green dress, the cut of it coming to a 'V' way down low on her lower back. With her hair covering the strap around her neck, she looked, from behind, as if she was topless. Then his drunken mind drank in her ass, the way it shifted from side to side, so profoundly womanly, as she ascended the stairs. He wondered what style of panties she had on — some extra pretty ones, he imagined. Something lacy.

Passing the master bedroom, Jaclyn reached for the door and quietly closed it, making the 'shhh' sign with her finger to her lips as she caught Dylan's twinkling, drunken eyes again. She herself felt plenty wobbly, having hammered the surprisingly rocket-fueled eggnog and also the good red wine at the Open House party down the street.

With goosebumps once again making her tingle, she followed Dylan into his room, closing his door with the same care and silence. "There," she said, turning to him with a bashfulness that made her blush. "These old doors are nice and thick. Now we can talk. Tell me about the girl."

Dylan smiled. "She's...really cute. She works somewhere, I can't remember. We talked about music. She's really into it. She thinks it's funny that I don't listen to much. She wants me to hear some. Some bands that she likes."

Jaclyn smiled. "Wow, that's flirting, honey. Listening to music that's...where things happen."

"I know, Mom. I know you think I don't know anything, but...I know."

"Of course you do, Honey. I was just thinking out loud. How old is she?"

"About my age, maybe a little older."

"She'll be experienced. It's a good thing we started our lessons. Did she look...experienced?"

Dylan smiled. "I guess. Yeah, I mean, she's normal."

Jaclyn nodded. "Normal girls want to be fucked. It's just how we are." Jaclyn's boozy, thinking-out-loud statement took both she and Dylan by surprise. The awkward silence suddenly elevated the hissing sound of the too-hot radiator under the window, it's cast iron bulk making woozy ticking sounds that had a strange and familiar way of inducing a trance, especially tonight, this late, this drunk. "God I love the heat in here. I know you want it fixed but..."

Dylan nodded, watching his mother go to the too-hot heat, standing close before it, her hand reaching for the cords to lower his Venetian blinds and tilt them shut. From behind she looked fully topless again, the curve of her ass shaping the lower part of her dress into a sexy perfection.

Walking back toward him, the lovely scent of her perfume reached his nose at the same moment her hands touched his chest. "Aren't you hot, honey? These work clothes, long sleeves and long pants. Would you like to change?"

"Yeah," Dylan said, remembering this unusual new way of being with his mother, the new rules being that there are none; he could change his clothes right here, with her in the room with him. "I like these new flannel shirts you got me, but..."

"Too warm for in here, right?" Jaclyn's fingers started unfastening his buttons. "Let's get you bare chested, the way you like to be. I'd do it too, but...," she put her lips right against Dylan's ear, whispering, "...I didn't wear any underwear to the party."

Dylan's eyes found hers again, feeding off the boozy, mischievous lust showing in them.