Mother's Gift is Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan's mind spun thoughts of ending up celibate, like his father, the last thing in the world he wanted. "Tell me. I'll try it."

Jaclyn smirked. "You might not want to. It's nudity, Dylan. Do you see what I mean about it being basic? A comfort with it, with nudity, is the building block that all of your sexuality with your girl with spring from. It's basic. So basic."

Dylan nodded, his eyes curious, wondering where this lesson would lead. "What's...the exercise?"

Jaclyn felt a power, and a comfort, and a quiet rush of love that took her breath away as she lifted her pajama top, up and right off over her head, her hair tumbling with movement as if in slow motion. "You'll understand the fun of it...when you try it," she said, her loving eyes twinkling, her bare breasts textured with goosebumps and firmly aroused nipples. Dylan saw her hand reaching, his body and voice locked tight with tension as he watched her pull the sheet that covered him, his hard cock, laying flat on his belly, now fully visible as the full length of his long legs was exposed.

"It's the most basic thing," Jaclyn said, her gaze stuck on her son's hard cock, the veiny underside of it seeming to subtly throb. "Getting used to nudity. Letting your girl see it. All of you. All the beautiful excitement of it."

Jaclyn and Dylan both remained still, the bright morning's seconds silently ticking away.

When the intensity of the silence became unbearable, Jaclyn spoke. "Do you see how nice this is? Of course it helps that it's a hundred degrees in here."

Dylan nodded, wishing his cock wasn't so wildly hard, wishing it would stop it's heart-beat-rhythm throbbing.

"Some people are uncomfortable in the daylight, or even with a light on at night," said Jaclyn. "It's best to break those feelings. They're childish, really. Human bodies are beautiful. Sexual arousal is beautiful. Your girl, she loves to see it. It makes her feel desirable. It makes her feel loved." Jaclyn looked down at her breasts, her hands and fingers going to them, forefingers flicking across her nipples. "Do you see how a girl shows her arousal? I've always been nippley. My mother made me buy those awful padded bras. She was terrified of a little bump."

Dylan nodded, unsure of what to say.

"You're more beautiful than your father, do you know that?" said Jaclyn, her fingers still playing with nipples, her eyes back on Dylan's thighs, balls, cock and belly. "I met him when he was twenty, and you're more beautiful than he was. Your girl...she'll like looking at you."

More moments ticked away, silently. Dylan watched his mother's playful hands on her tits more than he watched her eyes, though he did glance up into them now and then, looking away each time, before he got lost in their lusty twinkle.

"Do you know what's fun to do with your girl? Something she'll like?"

"What?" asked Dylan.

"Touch yourself. Touch your balls, and your cock. Lift it in your hand and stroke it some. Not crazy fast like you're masturbating, but...just slow, and sexy."

"Girls like that?"

"Oh my God, yes. Want to try it? Just to get used to it?"

Dylan did want to, very much, but his hand moved there so slowly his mother wondered if might be difficult for him, too much, maybe all this was way, way over the line. But then his fingers began to gently massage his balls, and Jaclyn saw the magic in his eyes, the sparkling lust that had been so near the surface but still shyly veiled. Now, though, as Dylan's hand began these exquisite touches, it was all becoming more open, not yet relaxed but sincerely sensual.

"That's it," Jaclyn nearly sighed. "Oh my God, yes. Your girl will love this."

Dylan felt the pleasure in a new way, an intoxicating way, a way that rendered his thoughts into a glorious muddle. Watching the deep pleasure on his mother's face, he knew, now, what she spoke of, what she meant. He knew now that 'his girl' was her, in both his own mind and hers, and his loose fist stroked his cock so slowly, and he wanted to burst a blast of cum from it so badly. "Will...my girl want to...touch it, too?" he asked, his voice a breathy tremble.

"Oh my God yes," Jaclyn said, her eyes unblinking and glassy now, her breathing shallow and barely stable. "It'll be all hers, after all. A man's cock belongs to his girl. She made it...made it hard, I mean. That hardness is about her, it's for her. She'll want to touch it, and if she's a good girl she'll want to taste it, and put it in her mouth. And a good girl will want to taste your balls, and take them in her mouth, and if she's extra good she'll stroke the long length of your cock with her hand while she sucks your balls, and..."

"And what, Mom?" asked Dylan, quietly breathless as he stroked with a firmer grip.

"...And she'll want you to cum in her mouth, and she'll want to taste your cum, and swallow it, and feel how slippery it is on her lips."

"Oooohhh God!" huffed Dylan, as spurt after spurt of his creamy warm cum flew wildly high, and then dribbled, from his overheated cock, his slow stroking hand a slippery mess now. Not knowing how to stop this show, he kept on, the quiet noise of it now sounding sticky and new, his movement slowing.

"Do you have tissues, Honey?" asked Jaclyn, her blown mind all fuzzy.

"Yeah, in the drawer."

"Handy," smirked Jaclyn. "For when you're dreaming of all your girls?"

"There's only one," Dylan said, his subtle smirk and mischievous glance making Jaclyn's heart soar.

"Oh, come on," she said, her fleshy toplessness touching Dylan's side and arm as she reached into his drawer for several tissues. "What about that girl at the beach? Remember her?"

Dylan began his cleanup, feeling strangely okay about doing all this in front of his mother. "What girl? What beach?" he asked.

"Cape Cod. A year ago. You remember. Hot girl, tiny bikini, up on her hands and knees. She was right in front of us."

Dylan chuckled. "Mom, you remember that? Why?"

"Because she caught my boy's eye. You were quite enthralled with her. I don't blame you — she was a serious little hottie. You pictured doggy style that night, right? Was there a good supply of tissues at the cottage?"

Dylan smirked, a touch more embarrassment setting in as he finished his clean up, his cock limp now, shrunk to half the size it was. "Wow, Mom, that's...you really thought about all that?"

"Maybe I was jealous. I would have given anything to have your father take me doggy style one of those nights. I even brought lingerie with me, silly me."

Dylan wondered why she hadn't said a word about the fact that he'd cum so hard just now, and the mess he'd just made, a fresh tissue in his hand now as he searched for where the first blasts of semen had landed on his bed sheet.

"Up near the wall, honey," said Jaclyn. "That's the big spot. You know, as much as your girl will love swallowing your cum, she might find it fun to watch it fly like that. That's one area a young guy like you has it all over an older man, I imagine. That was beautifully...exuberant."

Dylan smiled, his comfort level now sufficient enough that his mother's bare breasts and his full nudity weren't the first things on his mind.

"How often do you masturbate?" asked Jaclyn.

The provocative question asked so casually made Dylan smirk. "How often do you?" he asked, expecting no answer, or maybe a 'never'.

"Oh, my Gosh. The last couple days? A bunch of times. Normally, though, maybe...twice a week. And then there's Krisha."

"Wow," said Dylan, the 'last couple days' comment making him blush, the rest of it making him realize his mother is still a thoroughly sexual woman.

"Do guys your age think girls my age are all worn out, or is porn making you all realize we older gals need it, too?"

"I don't know, Mom. You're surprising me, but...you're my mom."

"Be honest. Too old, or still okay looking?" Jaclyn stood up on the bed, putting her hands up on the ceiling, a pose that lifted her breasts and showed off the womanly softness of her flat belly. "I do a crapload of yoga, but...time marches on."

Dylan smiled at his crazy topless mother, letting his happy eyes roam freely over her. "Still okay looking. Better than okay. You told me I'm an ass man, though, so..."

"Oh, a smart aleck, huh?" she said, smiling, turning the other way, posturing her arched back to thrust her ass toward Dylan's eyes. "I think these little pajama shorts are cute. What do you think?"

"You've got a sweet ass, Mom. My friends have always thought so, too."

"Oh my God, really? That's so nice! A girl really has to hear that, though. Just thinking it doesn't help her much."

"So if I tell Krisha she has a nice ass, she'll like it?"

"Ha! Yeah, well...maybe you know this already but, she's not into guys. But, yeah, she'd like it. Every girl likes to hear that. My son, an ass man. Ha ha!" Jaclyn wiggled her rear end side-to-side, then did a little hip gyrating dance that brought the sides of her breasts into view from time to time, her mischievous hands pushing her pajama shorts down enough to give Dylan a full moon for a couple seconds. "Ha ha!" she giggled.

By the time she was done with this giggly, standing-on-the-bed burlesque show, Dylan's cock was hard again, this quickly changing turn of events surprising him and embarrassing him in equal measure. He could have pulled some of the bedsheet over himself, but didn't, instead aiming his deer-in-the-headlights eyes upward at his newly sexy mother.

"Oh my God," she said, stopping cold, gazing down at his fully re-stiffened arousal. "You really, really know how to make your girl feel good about herself."

Jaclyn dropped to her knees, sat on her heels, silently breathed. Her warm hand landed on Dylan's shin, her eyes mesmerized by his arousal. "Please tell me if I'm way off base here, but...I really, really want to suck your cock right now."

Dylan said nothing, didn't move, his cock hardening even harder. He'd never been so hard, so desperate for the touch of another, so he put his new knowledge into practice, his hand going to his balls, hoping to turn his horny mother on even more.

"Jesus!" she quietly gasped, her eyes watching, her nearly hallucinating mind sure his cock was growing longer, like a triple-X-rated Pinocchio's nose. "Let's call it a lesson, okay?"

Dylan nodded, his mind as blurry and hallucinatory as his mother's was when she leaned forward on her knees, took his cock in her hot, sweaty hand, and lowered her head and wet moaning mouth to it.

This was a moment—a big, huge moment—they both knew it. The start of something, maybe, but most certainly a serious happening, one that cleared both their heads for a second or two before the blurry wonderfulness took over again. Dylan moaned so beautifully it gave his mother goosebumps from her toes to the scalp on her head. Giving a blowjob had never made her scalp tingle before, as far as she could remember, but this one was doing it, and her hunger for this young, beautiful cock made her lose her motherly mind.

After a nice little while, not wanting to stop to give direction, her hands urged Dylan's hips to thrust in an upward rhythm, he and she both moaning gutturally as his wildly hard cock began fucking her mouth. Jaclyn stayed with it even though she was gagging, desperate to regain her old deep throat skills, her persistence and her guiding hands encouraging Dylan to force his way in.

For a young man's first blowjob, it was a doozy, Dylan now with surprising stamina due to the gusher that had come out of him just ten minutes ago, his cock now a thing of youthful power, a wild sex toy that Jaclyn couldn't get enough of. The drooling wet mess and noise of her voracious slobber took on the aura and energy of a never ending heaven.

Having found the back of her throat now with the angry, fiery tip of his cock, Dylan watched her red face turn purple as the mindless thrusts of his second cumming made her so oxygen deprived she truly did hallucinate. In Jaclyn's mind this was death match sex, go big or go home, it may never happen again so make it fucking awesome. Gagging and coughing as Dylan withdrew, her throat now able to breathe through again, she gasped for air, grasped the slippery cock in her eager hand, and sucked his balls into her slobbery wet, slippery mouth. With her red face shining from her wet eyes, this simple but wild act of fellatio had satisfied her more deeply that any sex act ever had.

"Oh my God," she mumbled, mouthing Dylan's balls some more, then licking them like a cat. "I don't know about you, but...that was fucking awesome. I guess I'd forgotten...how much I love this."

Dylan didn't know what to say. More than ever before, he was dumbfounded, partly because he now knew his dear sweet mother loved rough, gagging, teary-eyed throat sex, the kind he could barely watch on porn because it seemed too outrageous and unkind.

"If I never suck a cock again, I'll know I finally did it right," his dear sweet mother breathlessly said, her voice hoarse and possibly damaged.

"Mom, I..."

Jaclyn looked at him, saw his confusion. "You don't have to say anything, sweetheart. Just know that...you make me happy. Really, really happy."

Dylan nodded, eyes unblinking, his cock still remarkably hard in his mother's softly stroking hand. She lay somewhat collapsed, with her head right near it, her mouth taking a much needed break. All of her senses were taking in the very whiffs of man-scented pheromones, the heat of Dylan's crotch, as clean-sweat-smelling and tempting as freshly baked bread.

-

Later on, that afternoon, when Dylan was leaving for work, Jaclyn stopped him in the front hallway. "Have a good workday, honey," she said, rising to her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "If you want to, I thought of a fun lesson for tomorrow — let's take our morning shower together."

Dylan smirked. "Mom, how is that a lesson?"

"You'll see, honey. A teacher at school doesn't give away the whole thing ahead of time, does she? Otherwise you wouldn't want to sit though it, right?"

Dylan smiled. This 'teacher' his mother was pretending to be was the best one he'd ever had.

After Dylan's dad went to bed that evening, Jaclyn stayed up late to see Dylan when he got home from work, hoping to see that he was feeling okay about the sex education lessons she'd been teaching in his bedroom. Dylan, though, stayed late in the dark parking lot at work, drinking canned beer with three of the guys he works with at the warehouse. It was well after midnight when he got home, his mother fast asleep in her bed.

In what seemed like the blink of an eye, he woke up nude in his bedroom, the bright light of a snow-blind morning streaming in through the Venetian blinds his mother had just opened.

"You don't want to sleep the whole day away, do you, honey? It's Christmas Eve today. Did you get home late?"

"Mom! God!" he moaningly complained, rolling to his stomach, feeling for the bed sheet, pulling it so it barely covered his ass and part of his thighs.

"Sweetheart, it's 10am. I thought...we could start today's lesson." Sitting on the edge of the bed, Jaclyn put her hand on Dylan's leg. "I've been waiting. I haven't taken my shower yet."

The significance of that statement started to register in Dylan's groggy mind. Opening his eyes a bit more, the brightness felt blinding, his head moving a bit on his flattened pillow. The sight of his mother sitting there came into an odd kind of blurry focus, her normally mother-ish morning self today looking almost angelic, wearing a white satin slip that softly draped her, its delicate shimmer trimmed with the palest lavender lace.

"We'll wash each other, and you can try something new."

Once again his mother's words stirred him toward wakefulness. "You...really want to? What time did you say it is?"

"Ten, sweetheart. Your father is long gone. He and I are going to a Christmas party down the street tonight, did I tell you?"

"At Krisha's?"

"No, the Charles's house."

The inner light of a soft smile crept onto Dylan's morning face. "What's this lesson today? Does it have a name?"

"Oh," said Jaclyn, pausing to think. "Maybe...Beautifully Wet. That's a nice name for it. It's...the art of the touch. The art of...the art of the standing-up orgasm...with your girl."

Dylan's soft smile brightened even more. He wanted to ask her whose orgasm she was speaking of, and how it would be done, but she'd told him yesterday that a good teacher doesn't give things away ahead of time.

The problem now was that his cock was hard, underneath him, all smooshed as he lay there on his stomach. Morning wood, much stiffer than normal. A thing that wouldn't go away, not with his mother sitting there, with her breasts so loose and softly draped, her shoulders so bare and feminine. A walk with her to whichever shower she had in mind would be embarrassing.

"Want me to meet you there?" he asked. "In...the shower?"

Jaclyn tingled so much Dylan could see her goosebumps. "Oh," she said. "Yes, honey. I'll...be in there."

Dylan felt the warmth on his leg even after her hand was gone, his less-blurry eyes watching the way her satin slip draped the movements of her ass as she walked away. It was all so brightly clear and yet so dreamy, the snow-blind winter morning crisply defined yet ethereal.

All of it felt like a dream — his movements getting out of bed, his hard cock that wouldn't calm, his slow walk from the heat of his room to the noticeably cooler hallway. The bathroom in the hall was quiet and dim, nobody there, so he walked to his parent's bedroom door, and heard the sound, the soft hiss of a shower in use. Standing still for a moment, he wondered if he should have worn his robe, his nudity suddenly on his mind, but showering is a nude activity, and his mother was in there, and his eyes saw on the bed the white slip that she'd worn, with the palest lavender lace trim and the most delicate spaghetti straps, its satin probably still warm.

Dylan thought of turning and leaving his mother alone, and he thought of the sadness that would instill in her, and he walked to his mother and father's big bathroom and he slid open the steamed-up glass shower door.

The wet flesh of Jaclyn's body shimmered, glimmering under the soft torrent of three oversized shower heads—his mother's full nudity something Dylan had never seen until now. Her arm reached for him, palm up, her magically smiling welcome hoping for an acceptance.

Dylan took her hand, stepping into the blast of steamy warmth, into the soft deluge of gloriously hot water, and his mother slid the glass door closed.

"Your girl, she'll love this," Jaclyn quietly said, the gentleness of her voice melding with the seemingly feminine hiss of the shower's spray. That's how Dylan heard it— the hypnotic sounds of all of it threatening to lull him back to a state of slumberous dreaming.

Some soaping ensued, a washing of themselves and each other, tender and slippery touches that weren't terribly sexual yet most certainly were. This was a relaxation Dylan didn't expect, a feeling of comfort and rightness he wouldn't have imagined just days ago. No, he never would have imagined this, his warm, wet body now against his mother's, the soft water streaming down over them as they kiss with open mouths, their arms now embracing, their lovely moans music to each other's ears.

Dylan's cock, even harder now, pressed against Jaclyn's belly as the tongue-happy kiss burned on. For the first time in his life Dylan wished he was shorter, so his hardness would be better aligned with the mystery of his mother's pussy. He wondered if she could read his mind because she reached between their wet bodies for his wildly aroused cock just then, as they kissed, pushing the mighty stiffness of it downward, and there it was, first contact, Dylan swooning in the dreamy heat, moaning as his hardness slid against the outer slipperiness of a woman's pussy.