Mothers Know Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving around behind her, I could not help seeing the wet protuberance of her vulva. I applied more lube to my cock, then sliding my cock down the crack of her ass I reached her anus and slowly pushed my cock back into her.

"Yes, yes, now take me, Andrew. My ass is yours."

Grasping her waist, I began with slow, deep, thrusts. Gradually I increased my speed until I was crashing against her ass with loud slapping sounds. Perspiration began to encase our bodies, I had to dig my fingers into her waist to keep hold of her.

The vision of her beautiful back and ass, as well as the sight of my cock thrusting in and out of her tight anus was incredibly intoxicating. I burned within, my lust for her growing, as my cock ripped into her fabulous ass.

"God, Andrew, this... this feels...ama ... amazing!" She blurted out.

We reached a fever pitch. Her cries became more frequent. She pushed her ass back into my thrusts as I deeply impaled her. The pleasures were climbing higher and hotter and I could feel the rapid onset of a wonderful orgasm.

"Oh dear lord! Andrew, I... I'm coming!!"

That was all I needed to hear to push me over the edge. With a growl, I released a torrent of sperm into my mother in-law's anal cavity. She cried out as her body shook and buckled under the intense pressure of her orgasm.

"Aaaah...!!" She let out a prolonged cry of pleasure as her body is wracked by an unrelenting orgasm.

My body quaked and shuddered as it continued to ejaculate stream after stream of cum into her sweet body. I seem unable to stem the flow gushing into her beautiful ass.

Then the tidal explosion of our mutual orgasm subsided. We were both breathing heavily. Holding her, I tumbled to our sides while My cock remained in her until I softened and eventually slipped out. I kissed her neck.

"Dear lord, Andrew, that was so incredible." She said breathlessly.. "I never knew it would feel that good."

I kissed her shoulder as I place my hand on her belly and began caressing her in a circular motion. My fingers brushed over her soft pubes. I stopped and slid my hand over her pubic mound, my fingers resting within her soft curls.

"You know you are not to touch me there." She said in a whisper.

"Yes, mom, I know " I replied with a smile. She made no attempt to remove my hand.

12