Mothers Know Best Ch. 05: Proposals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recited Leviticus 18:7 - 'You shall not expose the nakedness of your father, or the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you shall not uncover her nakedness.' My heart thundered with guilt as shame clawed at my soul.

She came out of her room wearing a dress which fell just above her knees that was very flattering. She looked remarkably beautiful and sexy. Her breasts filled the dress beautifully, her cleavage eye catching.

Sam drove a short distance to the closest town. We ate a steak dinner, which was surprisingly delicious. After we went next door to a bar to dance to a live band.

Surprisingly Sam drank sparkling water and I drank beer. We danced, or at least I attempted to dance and keep up with her. She line-danced with a group of people who seemed to know her. Later she took me to the dance floor to slow dance. She held me close, my pelvis to her belly.

To my dismay, the close proximity to her body, the scent of her perfume caused my hormones to go crazy and I began to grow an erection against my mother's belly.

"Oooh, is that for me?" She whispered in my ear. "I'm flattered."

Blushing, I pulled back and mercifully the song ended. I took her hand and returned to our table. I felt awkward while she showed no outward appearance that she was uncomfortable at what had occurred.

"That was nice." She said as she sipped her water and smiled at me over her glass. I was not sure if she meant the dance or my erection. I blushed.

The rest of the evening went well except for the incestuous thoughts that now plagued my mind. We left the bar and she drove back to her place in relative quiet. After getting back we watched TV for a bit but something burned in my veins. Sam cast furtive glances at me. I had to wonder what was going through her mind.

"I'm going to bed. You're welcome to sleep with me. The couch is really not comfortable." She said as she walked sassily into the bathroom.

While I unpacked my gear had she exited the washroom and into her bedroom. I went to the washroom and changed into a t-shirt and shorts, brushed my teeth, and took a leak. She was under the covers when I came back out.

I spread out the blankets and pillow and tried the couch which had a fitted cover. But as she had said it was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. I tossed and turned to no avail. Reluctantly I went to her bedroom and slipped under the covers. I found out later that it was a pull out couch with a reasonably comfortable bed.

"Told you." She said with a hint of triumph.

We laid in silence waiting for sleep that never came. I tried unsuccessfully to push away those incestuous thoughts I had about her. I found my mother sexually exciting and the thought of fucking her was driving me crazy.

"Andy, do you remember that day when I came to your place for Thanksgiving? You told me that if I was not your mother you would bang me. That made me feel very special and also made me feel very hot and sexy. Did you mean it?" She asked.

"You are beautiful, Sam," I told her trying not to admit that yes I would fuck her if she was not my mother.

We lapsed back into silence lost in our thoughts. This discussion did not help me trying not to think about having carnal thoughts about my mother. For some reason, it was a big turn on thinking about fucking her. My simmering cock agreed with that assessment.

"Do you wanna fuck?" Sam asked suddenly.

"What?" I said with a strangled breath. "Sam, you're my fucking mother!" I was not sure why I was shocked. My breathing became deep, my heart raced.

"That's not what I asked. Do you want to fuck me?" She pushed.

Hearing her words caused me to want her even more. My mind tried to justify what I felt was okay. I fought the burning desire to fuck my mother. I just couldn't.

"It's incest, Sam. We can't do that." I implored her, it was more a plea as my cock mushroomed.

"You fuck Stephanie." She accused me.

"It's not the same," I answered as my thoughts dwelled on her invitation.

The truth was that I had developed a sexual desire for my mother ever since she had last visited us. While I had always loved her, I once did have a boyhood crush on her, but now as a man I wanted her as a man, to touch her, to feel her, to be inside her. I now knew exactly what I wanted with her.

"What will Pat think if she finds out?" I asked as a last hope.

"She already knows how I feel about you. She said she's okay with it. She thinks it would be adorable for a mother and son to be into it."

"This is not just a romp in the hay, I am your fucking son."

"I'm well aware that you are my fucking son." She said quietly. "But do you want to fuck me?" She persisted.

"Fuck...! Yes, yes I do," I answered nervously and then asked hesitantly. "...Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes." Her voice below a whisper as she looked up at me with a look of innocence.

I turned to her to hold her and discovered that she was naked. I cupped her breast as I placed a tentative kiss on her lips. I then kissed her passionately, our tongues collided as we found each other.

While the boldness of what we were about to do was very wrong it also felt extremely exciting and exhilarating. I felt her reach down and held my ridged cock through my shorts.

"These clothes have got to go." She whispered as she attempted to remove them.

I sat up and quickly removed them. Light from the streetlamp streamed in through the partially closed curtains and over our bodies. Sam gaped at my cock.

"Holy shit, your dick is..., it's freaking beautiful!" She exclaimed as she wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked it.

"I want you, Andy, I need you to fuck me." She whispered as she looked into my eyes. "Come to your momma and fuck her." She said in a sultry voice as she drew me to her.

This all felt surreal. I was in bed with my mother who wanted me to have sex with her. She was naked and I was naked. She was holding my cock which had become rock hard at the very real prospect of fucking her.

Suddenly she leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it. She was a little unpracticed but she caught on quickly and suckled my knob which seemed more comfortable for her.

She stopped and laid back. I laid beside her and reached down between her legs and ran my fingers through her very wet gash and stroked her which caused her to gasp. Again it felt weird to be touching her but at the same time special.

I could not resist tasting her and moved down on her. A beam of light clearly lit her vagina. She looked freaking beautiful. I salivated as I moved my head between my mother's equally beautiful legs.

"Oh fuck Andy." She said as she looked down at me with her legs spread apart.

Laying my hands on her inner thighs as her gash opened like a flower, I pushed my tongue through her petals.

"Fucking Jesus!" She exclaimed.

Again it felt strange eating my mother yet such a turn on to give her pleasure. Inspired, I dove into her with a deep hunger and began to pleasure her.

"Yes, yes, eat my cunt. Oh fuck that feels so hot." She cried out as she pushed herself into my face.

I then thrust two fingers into her. "Oh fuck...!" She croaked.

I began to finger fuck her while sucking her clit. Her hips squirmed and bucked and she spread her legs further. I slurped up her flowing juices.

"Fuck, Andy. Stop, Imma gonna come...I want your dick in me!"

Wet-faced I reluctantly raised my head from between her legs and wiped my mouth with my arm. I moved up over her and placed my cock at her very wet opening.

I looked into her eyes. " Are you going to be ok with this? There is no going back."

"Yes," she whispered, "I want you to fuck me, Andy."

I slowly sank my hard swollen cock into her very wet vagina until I had buried my entire length in her and then held still as I looked at her. It felt so wrong yet I felt privileged to be inside her. This was unique, something not often shared between a mother and her son.

"It feels strange yet very special having my cock inside you," I whispered as my cock pulsated hotly following intromission.

"Yes, I have the same feelings." Her voice quavered. "I love this feeling of you in me. Are you still okay with this?"

"Yes." I stammered. "And you?

"Yes! I want you to fuck me, Andy, I need you to fuck me." She said huskily while her body trembled beneath me.

I slowly withdrew my cock until I was almost out, then slammed back into her. "Oh fuck!" She cried. "Oh Jesus...! Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me...!" She screamed.

With her legs raised and apart, I supported myself on extended arms and fucked her with all my heart. I ripped into her slamming hard into her. Her breasts shook and jiggled at each thrust.

"Oh fucking Jesus Christ, give it to me, fuck me...!" She cried as she held my arms. Her face was desperate as she pushed up against my thrusts.

My breathing became laboured as I heavily rammed my cock into my mother. It felt wonderfully wicked to fuck her forbidden body. Each new thrust felt sweeter than the last, slipping in and out of her was heaven. Her cries of joy became more frequent as I fucked her beautiful hot vagina.

"Jesus fuck. Andy...! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried out joyously.

I continued my assault on her, driving my length deeper into her, crushing her clitoris with my pubic bone and my balls slapped her butt hole.

I could not believe I was banging my mother. She felt wonderful, so sweet, so welcoming. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. My very private fantasy had become real and more amazing than my thoughts.

I felt the beginning of a rapturous orgasm within my soul, building, growing hotter, soaring as if through a dream.

"Sam! Sam..., I'm coming...!" I warned her.

"Yes, yes, come in me, give me your jism, give me all of it...!" She cried.

With a guttural-like cry of pain I exploded into her, stream after stream of my cum rushed out into the very womb from which I was conceived and gestated as my body convulsed and shook.

"Oh, fuck! I feel you filling me. Ffffuck, I'm coming!!!"

She was struck by a massive orgasm that washed over her like a tsunami wave that sent multiple spasms through her body.

"FUCK..... ANDY...!!!"

I continued to fuck her until her hands dropped away from my arms and her body became still.

Suddenly my mother began to sob. I assumed she felt regret and remorse for what we had done. I on the other hand did not feel regret but saddened that she now felt differently.

"Don't cry, Sam, I'm sorry. I should not have indulged our sexual desires for each other. I won't ever mention this again." I said contritely.

"No silly. These are happy tears. I've never been so well fucked by any man before in my life. The men, including my husband, were always lacking, never really made me cum." She said with satisfaction as her vagina clenched my cock.

I became aware that my softening cock was still in her. I could feel the warmth of her sodden vagina around my flesh. Again I felt that extraordinary quality of being sexually intimate with my mother.

"I love you, Andy." She told me as she looked into my eyes.

"I love you too, I always have." I said and gave her a soft kiss before rolling off her.

"You've always been good to me. You have been the only good thing in my life. Pat is a close second."

Over the week I stayed with her we made love at least once every day. I fucked her in every room of her home, as well as in her truck, at the park when we went on a picnic. I enjoyed my mother sexually and enjoyed her as the woman she had become. I enjoyed seeing her mouth filled with my cock. I never did come in her mouth which was something she could not bring herself to do. While the idea of coming in her mouth was very hot I did not push her to do so.

She spoke of my childhood days how I was always a caring boy. She gave birth to me when she was sixteen. She was naive and did not realize that she had had sex and did not know that she was pregnant until her mother discovered she was. She was sent to a home for pregnant teens. They tried to coerce her into giving me up for adoption but she adamantly refused. She never disclosed who my father was. Her parents abandoned her at the government juvenile facility for unwed mothers.

At eighteen she was released and secured a job as a waitress which she did for a few years before changing jobs as an off-highway truck driver at large mining sites.

She stroked my hair as I laid my head on her breast, my hand resting on her follicle-free pubic mound. I felt a mixed set of emotions. I felt the warmth of her maternal attachment to me and the sexual desires that existed between us.

"What do you think of Pat?" She asked.

"I don't know really. She looks as though she could be very dangerous."

"She is. But does she look pretty?" She asked.

"Sam, what do you want me to say. I barely met her. Yes, she has a pretty face and a beautiful ass. What are you getting at?" I said as I sat up to look at her.

"Nothing. She is going to retire soon, she is only thirty-five and we were thinking about having a baby. We had been looking for a sperm donor for her."

"Well, you should be able to find all kinds of sperm banks," I told her.

"Well, we were thinking of one particular donor actually." She said as she urged me to lay my head back on her breast and resumed playing with my hair while I placed my hand between her thighs.

"So I guess it will be with artificial insemination," I remarked.

"No, that's too expensive."

"A turkey baster?" I asked.

"No, the natural way by getting fucked by someone who cares for her and me." She said as she stroked my hair.

"Lucky guy. So who's the stud?" I asked.

There was an extended pause. "You."

"What?" I said as I sat up suddenly. "You gotta be fucking kidding." I was incredulous.

"You are the perfect donor because Pat wants a baby, and having a baby with my blood through you would be perfect." She explained.

"Geez, Sam. You're full of surprises. First I fuck you and now you want me to fuck your girlfriend and knock her up." I said incredulously.

"Pat is a gold star lesbian, meaning she has never slept with a man before. For her first time you would be a fucking awesome experience and she would really appreciate you. Just don't expect her to suck dick." She laughed.

"So what do you say?" She asked.

I had to think long and hard. It was hardly a subject that could come with a quick decision. I would need to consult with Judy and Stephanie who had become my second wife for all tense and purposes.

"Look, Sam, this is not an easy decision. I will need to consult with my family."

"You mean Judy and Stephanie." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

After breakfast, I packed up and got ready for the long drive home. Sam became tearful as we said our goodbyes. She hugged me tightly.

"Let me suck you off before you go. You can even come in my mouth. I know you would like that." She offered.

I looked at her. I knew that her maternal selfless instinct was to provide me happiness regardless of any discomfort to herself. There is nothing that makes a mother happier than to reward her children and bring them joy.

I reached out and caressed her cheek. "Thank you, Sam, but no. I can't do that knowing that you are sacrificing yourself just to please me. I would feel like a piece of shit soon after coming in your mouth." I told her and her face glowed.

"I'm gonna miss you, Andy." She sobbed. "I love you so very much. I would do anything for you." She paused as she looked at me. "God I'm gonna miss your dick even though my cunt hurts, you mother-fucking bastard." We both laughed.

"I'm going to miss you too, Sam. I really enjoyed my stay with you. I'm going to miss banging your hot incestuous cunt." Her face filled with joy.

I kissed my mother goodbye and drove the six hours to get home. Thoughts of her and her proposal filled my mind like a storm. I understood the rationale of me impregnating Pat, but it was a little too much. I felt an unexpected jab of agony of separation as I left her.

12