Mothers Know Best Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy, would you like to take a walk with me so we can talk?" Pat asked.

"Sure!" I said as I got up from between Sam and Stephanie.

Pat was dressed in blue-jean cut offs which showed her perfect ass, a white t-shirt covered her small pert breasts with the sleeves tucked in at the shoulders and knotted at her side which showed part of her belly and part of a six pack. Her shoulders were strong looking and defined, her arms were also well developed and defined, her legs shapely and powerful looking. Her physique is much like that of Ronda Rousey, my favourite MMA female fighter. Her strawberry blonde hair was in a French braid, her very attractive Nordic face chiselled like a formidable looking warrior Princess.

I followed Pat out the door and down the pathway. She then crossed over the road and entered the community park through a walkway between two homes. Kids played in the playground on the swings sets and an array of other play equipment while others played ball. Mothers, a couple of them looking pregnant, walked along the pathways with strollers and toddlers following.

"I'm nervous about this. I'm scared of giving myself to you, Andy." Pat said suddenly. "I have never been with a man. I have an innate aversion to men. The thought of a man sexually touching me is repulsive. It's something I will need to get over," she said, her voice becoming emotional.

"First of all, I will not be taking you. You literally will be letting me in. You will have control of opening the door or keeping it closed. I would never force myself on a woman let alone you. The idea is repugnant. But I am also nervous about this." I assured her. "I'm nervous that a relationship with you could adversely affect my relationship with Judy and Stephanie, or between you and Sam."

"I have had similar concerns. How should we feel about each other?" She asked.

"We don't have to be lovers but we should at least be friends." I told her.

"Yes, I would like that." She said as she gave me a sidelong glance and then took my hand and held it in hers.

"Sam really loves you, you know. She is very proud of you." Pat said.

"I love her too and I am also very proud of her and her accomplishments." I replied.

She suddenly laughed. "Sam said the following, and I quote, 'Twice that boy has made my cunt ache. First when he popped out from between my legs, and now after fucking me silly all week long. If he stayed any longer my cunt would have developed fucking friction burns.', unquote." We both laughed.

"What name would you like me to call you?" She asked.

"My name is Andrew so I like using it." I told her.

"Nice meeting you Andrew. You've made me feel very comfortable with you. Sam assured me that you are a kind and gentle man." Pat said

"Sam really loves you. I am happy you two have found each other. You make her very happy. God knows she deserves some happiness." I told her.

"She makes me very happy too." Pat said as she continued holding my hand as we headed back.

On the deck sat Sam, Judy, who was nursing Adam, and Stephanie, who watched our return.

"Did my boy seduce your ass?" Sam asked Pat.

Pat laughed as she placed a kiss on my cheek at the corner of my mouth and released my hand. "I think he did. He is very charming, a perfect gentleman." She smiled at me.

I felt a little embarrassed at her praise. Judy and Stephanie looked at me proudly. I sat down between them.

"Still the ladies man,"Judy whispered to me.

I nudged her leg with my knee. "Stop that!" I admonished her. She giggled mischievously in response.

Sam began barbecuing burgers for dinner while Pat got a salad together. We ate out on the deck and I drank a couple of beers and Pat and Sam sipped wine, while Judy and Stephanie drank fresh squeezed orange juice. We enjoyed small talk with each other. We spoke of the wedding for the next day. After dinner we returned to our motel. The three of us slept in the single king bed and cuddled each other while Adam slept in his portable crib.

Part 7

At the community chapel I led my mother down the aisle to the altar. She was all smiles. She and Pat were dressed in simple but elegant white bridal gowns. They looked beautiful. They looked lovingly into each other's eyes as they held hands while the nuptials were read.

"I, Sam Carlson, take thee, Pat Ward, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love and cherish until my last breath." Sam said to her tearful smiling bride.

"I, Pat Ward, take the, Sam Carlson, to be my lawful wedded wife, to love unconditionally, for better or worse

After the "I do's," they kissed each to the cheers of their friends, neighbors and ourselves of course. After the ceremony we withdrew to the park's community centre for the reception.

Sam and Pat did the opening dance, then Stephanie and I followed along with others. Sam then cut in and danced with me and Pat danced with Stephanie. Stephanie actually looked comfortable dancing with Pat even though it was a close slow dance against her swollen belly.

"Thank you, Andy." Sam said to me as I slowly danced with her.

"No thanks needed, I was happy to do this for you. Thank you for inviting us," I said to her.

She held me closer as we danced. "I miss your hard dick in my cunt." She whispered in my ear..

"Shit, Sam, don't talk like that," I reproved. "This is your wedding day. You should be thinking about your wife.

"I am thinking about her. I'm thinking about your dick in Her cunt," she said with a giggle.

All this talk was getting me turned on. I felt my cock begin to stir and simmer in my pants. It was weird getting turned on by my mother's words. In fact I felt like bending her over a table and fucking her brains out.

Mercifully the song ended before I developed a full erection. We returned to our table and sat down. Pat and Stephanie were engaged in an animated conversation with each other when Sam sat down beside Pat.

It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling to see Stephanie and Pat getting along so well. It made me happy to see our family growing. At that moment I realized that Pat was now my stepmother. Damn, now I have three mothers.

I sat beside Judy and took a sip of my beer. I kissed her cheek. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to go outside to check on Adam," Judy said. Adam was with a babysitter at Sam's home.

"Okay, let's go," I said as I got up.

We strolled outside and made a Skype call to Arizona, the babysitter. She answered in a jubilant tone.

"Hello Mrs. Carlson!"

"Hello Arizona. Please call me Judy, Mrs. Carlson makes me feel old. How is Adam?" She asked.

"O.M.G, Adam is so adorable. He is the best. He is sleeping now." She said as she walked toward the bedroom where Adam slept in his crib. "He is such a happy agreeable baby." She whispered as she focused the camera on him.

"Call us if you have any trouble." Judy said as she took one last look at Adam. "Good bye!"

"Good bye Mrs... Judy." Arizona replied before terminating the call.

We rejoined our table. All the chairs were empty. We saw Stephanie dancing with Pat and Sam dancing with one of Pat's female army buddies. I took Judy's hand and drew her to her feet and we joined the throng on the dance floor.

Judy and I danced happily with each. The next song was slow and we held each other close. Stephanie slow-danced with Pat and Sam slow-danced with one of Pat's army buddies.

"This has been a wonderful day." Judy said. "I feel happy for Pat and Sam. They are perfect for each other. Pat is really quite beautiful." She pulled back to look into my eyes. "Do I need to be worried about her?" She asked as she looked intently into my eyes.

"Oh babe, you have nothing to worry about. She has no inclination to get emotionally involved with any man. I would be more worried about her and your mother." I laughed.

Judy looked worriedly at her mother who was slow-dancing with Pat and looking very comfortable as she held Pat close. Judy tugged me closer to her as we continued to dance as she looked at her mom over my shoulder.

The three of us along with six other of Pat's army buddies were the last remaining guests. Pat and Sam were alone on the dance floor slow dancing and kissing each other. It was late when we said our goodbyes.

"Good bye, Andy. Thanks again for being here." Sam said and then kissed me on my lips.

"Good bye, darling." Sam said to Judy and kissed her on her lips before hugging her tightly.

"See you, Stephanie, was nice of you to come. We enjoyed your company, especially my wife." She guffawed and slapped Pat's ass.

"Oh shut it, wifey." Pat admonished Sam as she reached out to Stephanie, pulled her close, then planted a smouldering kiss on her lips.

"Oh dear!" Stephanie exclaimed as she placed her finger tips over her lips. Stephanie was surprised by the kiss and was left bewildered as Pat pulled away. We all laughed.

We picked up Adam and drove back to our motel. After putting Adam to bed in his crib we went to bed. I spooned Stephanie who spooned Judy as she slept and I had my semi erect cock parked against Stephanie's alluring ass.

Stephanie turned her head back. "Fuck my ass." She whispered, the expletive sounded foreign on her tongue.

I obliged mom and worked my cock back and forth through her pussy lips together with her slick guides then worked it into the ass of my pregnant mother-in-law and began to fuck her.

Judy awoke and reached behind her and placed her hand between her mother's legs and played with her mother's pussy as I thrust my cock deep into her sweet ass. Mom gasped as my shaft filled her butt hole. Mom reached over and played with Judy's breasts. Judy moaned softly while her mother gasped with pleasure as she pushed her ass back against me.

Soon I was close to coming. I thrust my cock harder and deeper into mom's tight bung hole. Mom cried out in pleasure as I fucked and Judy's fingers danced over her mother's vagina. Then mom cried aloud as her orgasm hit her hard. She shuddered and shook.

"Ooooh!!!" She exclaimed.

I pulled out suddenly and thrust my cock between her legs and erupted. My cum firing out onto her vagina and Judy's fingers and ass. I grunted at each eruption till it was over.

"That was hot!" I exclaimed.

"Yes...,it was!" Mom agreed breathlessly.

"Mmhmm." Judy concurred as she took her wet fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean of the combined cum of me and her mother. While this was a quick fuck session, it was sweet. Shortly after, one by one we fell asleep.

As I drifted off to sleep I thought about Sam and Pat who were on their way to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon. My baby making sessions with Pat were to begin soon after Pat's retirement from the Marines in a few months.