Mothers Know Best Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mo... Stephanie, that was very considerate of you." Judy said as she leaned over my chest to take a drink.

I was reminded again of how unique and special my relationship with Judy and her mother was. We felt no embarrassment, guilt or shame about been seen having sex with each other or talking about it. Judy or Stephanie felt no jealousy between each other over their relationships with me.

Mom smiled affectionately at us just before closing the door behind her. I ate a couple of oysters and cheese before taking a drink. I looked at Judy and my heart swelled. I thanked God every day for letting her come into my life.

"So how did you and Mom occupy yourselves while I was away?" I asked.

"Not sure what you are asking, but as girls we did what two girls and a baby would do." She said mischievously.

"I mean at night." I asked.

"Ahhh, you want to know if we fucked." She said with a giggle. "Yeah, we slept with each other most nights. And yes, we had sex with each other. Mom has become quite adept with her tongue."

"Mmm, I bet. Mom is inspired because your pussy is delectably delicious." I grinned.

"Does Mom taste better than me?" She asked mischievously.

"Seriously? Are you going to ask me that?"

"Don't I have the right to know?" She grinned.

"Okay, let's call her in and we can both come to a conclusion." I said. "Mom!" I called out.

"Oh damn, I was just kidding! I know she tastes better than me."

"I need a second opinion." I chuckled.

"Who sucks you off better. Me or mom?" She said mirthfully.

"Oh that's easy. You! I fell in love with you after the first time you blew me." I laughed.

"You fell in love with me because you liked the way I sucked your cock? Are you kidding me?" She was appalled.

"Doesn't everyone?" I laughed. "Kidding aside. You changed after that night. I saw a very different side of you with whom I fell in love with. So what was that all about? Did you love my cock or my cum?"

Judy blushed. "That's almost true. Because you had been a gentleman all night. You made me feel good about myself when I thought I was overweight. You let me know that you were ready to come in my mouth and gave me the chance to take your cum or not. Yes, I enjoyed taking you in my mouth more than anyone else." She said, "I fell in love with that gentleman." She said as she leaned on my chest and looked into my eyes.

We had sex again. This time we made love to each other slowly and passionately. Our emotions flowed back and forth with each other, each of us trying to show our undying love toward each other. I was, and still am, deeply in love with this woman, however I had begun to love her mother just as much.

Part 3

The following morning I woke to Adam crying his little heart out. I picked him up and it became immediately apparent what he was crying about. He needed changing.

As I exited our room Mom arrived to take care of Adam. "It's okay Mom, I got this." I said as I made my way to the washroom.

Mom accompanied me. I laid Adam on his back on the towel over the change table and undid his diaper. That did it. My gut turned somersaults.I began to experience dry heaves at the sight and the smell of Adam's poo.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Mom asked from the doorway.

"It's okay...." I retched again. "I can do it..." I tried hard to compose myself.

As my stomach settled I gently grasped both of his ankles and raised his legs and ass up and removed his soiled diaper, wiped up what remained with wet naps, then disposed of the napkins and diaper, and then put on a new diaper. Washing my hands I felt pleased with myself.

Adam however was still not pleased. He looked at me as if to say, "get with the program dude!" He half cried.

"He wants his breakfast." Mom said quietly as she handed me the bottle of milk she had prepared.

"Thanks and good morning." I said and leaned to her and kissed her on the lips which elicited that devastating smile from her.

Cradling Adam in my left arm I attempted to feed him with the bottle in my right hand. He immediately turned his head away. I tried again by rubbing the teat across his lips and again he refused and then balled.

I looked at mom questioningly. "What am I doing wrong?" I asked.

"He wants his milk directly from his mother. It's normal for them to do so." She explained.

I went into our room where Judy still slept. I eased the blanket down and placed Adam at her breast. He immediately took her nipple into his mouth and began to suckle contentedly.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" Judy said sleepily, unaware Adam was feeding.

"Adam wants your boob. He did not want his bottle." I explained.

"Oh, then you will have to wait your turn." She said as she slipped back to sleep.

What is she talking about, I wondered. I sat beside her as Adam enthusiastically suckled her breast. I burped Adam after he was done and then put him back in his crib.

"You're next." She said groggily as her hips undulated.

Judy loved morning sex and she was ready now. I softly kissed her lips and she returned my kiss. I reached down between her legs and rubbed her vagina.

"Mmmm, it feels nice. Let me roll onto my side and then take me from behind." She said as she moved onto her side and pushed her magnificent ass out against me.

Moving to my side, I stroked my hardening cock, then pushed it between her thighs and worked it upward until I was against her vagina. Pumping back and forth through her wet folds as my cock gathered her slick juices, then as I drew back and felt her opening and slowly entered her.

"Andrew, you feel so perfect in me." She cooed sensuously.

I began to briskly stroke my cock in and out of her beautiful vagina as I placed my hand on the soft baby fat on her belly. God she felt so wonderful.

Judy moaned and gasped, she let out very sensuous oohs and aahs. "God, this feels so good..." she said as she pushed her ass into me as she pulled her legs up.

"Judy you... feel so beautiful... I can fuck you all day...."

"Yes, yes... do it... fuck me... fuck me.." she whispered. "God this feels so good."

I now slammed my cock deep into her. The hard impact against her ass created a staccato clapping sound. My desire to cum in her burned in the depths of my loins as I drew closer to my rapture.

"Oh God, Andrew... I'm going to cum...!" She called out as she pulled my hand to her swollen breasts.

"I'm coming...!" I cried as a torrent of semen flooded into her perfect body.

"Andrew...!!!" She cried as she also came suddenly. "AAARG...!!!"

I continued spasmodically to thrust myself in and out of her as I continued to spill cum into her vagina. Then I came to a stop with my cock still deep inside her. I could feel her vagina milk me while I pulsated within her.

We laid still for a few minutes while we collected our thoughts. Suddenly Adam gurgled and squealed in delight as if cheering our performance. We both laughed as I caressed her perfect ass.

Part 4

Later that day I felt nervous when I called Sam. I knew what I was going to say but I thoughts about that memorable week I spent having sex with her filled my mind. I wondered if it would ever happen again or will it remain a one time thing. Maybe it would be for the best.

"Hi Sam, it's me."

"Hey, Andy, how the fuck are you. I've missed you, you mother fucking bastard." She laughed.

I laughed. "I missed you too, Sam."

"I am proud that you are my son. You got what it takes to be a man. I'm not talking about your dick, which was fucking amazing by the way. My cunt ached for days in a nice way. But it's who you are. You know what I mean?"

"Thank you, Sam. It's nice of you to say. I am proud of you too. You went through a lot shit, but you are good people, and a beautiful woman and an awesome fuck."

"Aww, Andy, you're just saying so. But thanks."

"No, really Sam. You are beautiful if you just let yourself be who you are. I also really enjoyed fucking you because of who you are, and not the tough persona you used to put on," I said to her.

"Yeah, I enjoyed fucking you too. You're the only man I've really had a good time with and who made me cum so hard, and I've had a few men and most couldn't make me cum." She told me.

"So, Sam," I cut to the chase. "We, the family and I, have agreed to your proposal. I guess we have to work out the mechanics of it." I said.

"What's to work out? You know how to use your dick. Just bang her while she's ovulating," She said.

"I work, so she has to come here." I said.

"I will come up with her at our initial meeting with you and your family. Then as she becomes comfortable with you she can come up by herself. Hopefully it will not take many attempts for you to knock up my girl." She laughed.

"Speaking of which. Stephanie is pregnant with my child." I told her.

"That's fucking wonderful. How far along is she?" Her voice bubbled with joy.

"She's twelve weeks along."

That's fucking wonderful, Andy. We know for sure ya ain't shootin blanks." She guffawed.

"Sam, I have a question." I said seriously.

"Sure, what is it?" She replied cautiously.

"Uhm... when... when we fucked, could I have knocked you up?" I asked hesitantly.

"Not fucking possible!" She paused for a moment. "My fucking batshit crazy mother had my baby making plumbing removed soon after you were born. That fucking bitch was a mouldy assed cunt!" She said bitterly.

"Fuck, Sam, that's fucking awful. I'm really sorry." I said with great sadness.

"Yeah it's awful. I wanted more kids. But don't fucking sweat it, It weren't you that done it." She said mournfully.

There were a few moments of silence on the phone line. "But look at it this way," Sam began. "You will be giving me a kid, or maybe more, through Pat. Thank you for agreeing, Andy, it means a lot to us." She said cheerfully.

"By the way, me and Pat are gonna tie the knot all legal like. We want you and your family to come to the wedding and I want you to walk me down the aisle. What do you say?" She asked.

"Sam, that's fucking awesome, congratulations! We would be happy to be there, and I would be honoured to walk my smoking hot mom down the aisle." I told her.

"Shit, Andy, you're gonna get my cunt wet when you say those sweet things." Sam laughed. "Gonna go pour myself a large bourbon and have a long soak in the tub as I play with my cunt while having slutty thoughts about the two most important people in my life." She laughed aloud.

I laughed. "Easy there, Sam. You're gonna give me a fucking boner. Send me the wedding info and we all will be there." I told her.

"Thank you Andy. Good bye, Andy... I love you." She said in closing.

"Good bye, Sam. I love you too." I told her and hung up.

Part 5

Judy and Stephanie were back from shopping and were in the kitchen packing away the last of the groceries when I came in from the den.

"Hi girls. I just got off the phone with Sam. I told her that we had accepted and I will try to get Pat pregnant." I told them.

"Well don't like it too much and forget about us." Judy said as she began to breast feed Adam.

"No such chance." I said. "You two are unforgettable and very special in my life. I love you both." I assured them.

Mother and daughter shared a self-satisfied smile between themselves. "We feel the same way about you too." Stephanie said as she reached for my hand and took it into hers.

"By the way. Sam and Pat are getting married and we are invited, and I will be walking Sam down the aisle." I told them.

"Oh that is wonderful news. When will it be held?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know yet. Sam will send the info." I said.

That night the three of us went to bed together. We had gotten a 9'x9' Alaskan sized king bed that slept three people very comfortably which suited our new lifestyle. Getting bedding that fit proved to be a little challenging.

While Judy went to change Adam's diaper, Stephanie and I got cozy with each other.

"Aside from loving you for who you are, I love you for loving my daughter, and I love you because she loves you and you make her very happy." Stephanie told me.

I smiled. "Judy says the same thing about you. She loves me for loving you, and you loving me. I love both of you each in your own ways. I suppose I love that you and Judy have sex each other. That's so hot." I told her.

Stephanie blushed. "I enjoy sex with her. I also enjoy watching you and Judy making love." She said shyly as she cuddled me.

"Is that so?" Judy said as she returned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Just like I enjoy watching you two making love." Judy added as she set Adam at her breast who joyfully suckled at her breasts oblivious and uncaring of his surroundings.

Judy smiled affectionately at Stephanie who leaned in to kiss me on my lips. I cupped Stephanie's face and returned her kiss. She opened her mouth and let my tongue past her lips to dance with her tongue.

As our lips locked with each other and the kiss became deep and intense. Yearningly she pushed her body against mine as a fire ignited in her veins.

I removed my hands from her face and caressed and fondled her breasts with one hand and pushed my fingers through her hair with the other. As we broke our kiss she moaned with pleasure.

"Dear Lord, Andrew, what you do to me is heavenly." She gasped.

I placed soft kisses on her neck and throat. Gripping her hair and snapped her head back to expose her throat. I opened my mouth and placed my teeth around her throat as if to bite her like a vampire. I felt her body tremble as she let out a throaty breath of air.

"Andrew, take me, I am yours." Her voice dripped with wanton desire.

"Damn, you two are hot! Judy said as she continued to nurse Adam.

"Mmmm, your husband is making me hot." Stephanie moaned with eyes closed.

I removed my hand from her breasts and closed it tightly around her throat as I looked into her face. I moved over her and between her welcoming legs. I placed my cock at her vagina and pushed the tip through her wet folds.

"Aaah!" She let out a strangled cry as I suddenly thrust my length deep into her snug wet vagina. "Oh God...!"

I began to fuck my mother-in-law with a burning desire which felt so sick. She felt wonderful around my flesh and against my skin. She looked up at me with total trust as I had my way with her.

Judy finished up with Adam and put him down in his crib and was quickly sound asleep. Judy climbed up on the bed and positioned herself and legs behind her mother and cushioned her head on her pubic mound.

I smiled up at Judy as I continued to heavily fuck her mother. Judy's swollen breast shuddered at each inward thrust of her mother. Stephanie closed her legs around my waist and pulled me deeper into her slick hot vagina.

Judy gently and lovingly held her mother's head and caressed her face. She then reached out to her mother's breasts and fondled them and pinched and twirled her nipples. Stephanie looked up at her daughter and placed her arms around Judy's thighs and smiled up at her as her neck and head rested over Judy's pubic mound.

Stephanie squirmed and moaned with the pleasures that beset her. She closed her eyes again and let out hoarse cries and airy breaths.

I repeatedly plunged my swollen cock in and out of Stephanie's beautiful body, drawing out sweetest pleasures from her. Judy's presence added to the overall feelings of joy and pleasure I experienced.

I took my hand from Stephanie's throat and held my upper body aloft on extended arms and continued to joyously fuck her, ripping in and out of her sweet body that soon drew out the beginnings of a momentous orgasm.

"Andrew, you animal, give it to her, make my mother come!" Judy encouraged me.

"Yes, yes, yes Andrew, I'm close,...oh god, I'm coming...!" Stephanie cried out joyfully.

Stephanie looked at me with eyes wrought with amazement as she lay between Judy's beautiful creamy thighs. Then suddenly her body bucked and shuddered violently as she was smitten by a beautiful powerful orgasm that shook her to the core.

"AAARG...!" Stephanie cried out.

I continued to fuck her my own orgasm reaching critical mass. "Shit...! I'm coming." I growled as I pumped my engorged cock in and out of her shaking, quivering body.

"No, come in my mouth!" Stephanie cried out.

I sprang up and out of her. Awkwardly I knelt astride her chest and inside Judy's legs. Judy grabbed my simmering cock and brought it to her mother's open mouth and stroked it.

Looking at my cock getting jerked off by Judy at her mother's open mouth quickly brought me to an orgasm. The rapture within me built and compounded, boiling in my groin and with a powerful convulsion the first stream of cum erupted into her mouth.

Stephanie closed her lips around the bulbous tip of my cock while Judy continued to stroke my shaft as I emptied myself into her mouth in repeated jets of thick hot liquid.

Satisfied that I had no more I withdrew my cock from between her lips and moved off her. Stephanie sat up and urged Judy to her back and placed her mouth above Judy's mouth.

Then Stephanie released the contents of her mouth into Judy's open mouth in a long thick mix of saliva and cum then placed her lips on Judy's and kissed her deeply as she cupped her face.

Then sitting beside each other they turned their eyes on me with a satisfied look on their faces.

Part 6

We packed our bags and made ready for a six hour drive to visit Sam, my mother. Sam was about to marry Pat, her long time live-in girlfriend.

Seven months had passed since the wedding invitation and Stephanie's bump had become huge but she still looked sexy as hell. Judy sat in the back with Adam in his car seat which was already set in place while Stephanie sat up in front.

I caressed Stephanie's stomach and looked back to Judy. "Are we ready, have I left anyone behind?" I chuckled as I recalled the time I nearly left Judy behind when I was taking her to hospital to give birth.

"Smart ass." Judy replied.

We began our long drive. We passed through some beautiful scenery as we got into the mountains. Half way through the trip we stopped for lunch and to breastfeed Adam. We got fast food for the rest of us and then freshened up and changed Adam's diaper.

The air became noticeably cooler but we did not encounter any precipitation in the form of rain or snow as we crossed over mountains and clouds. The road cut into the mountain sides with steep drop offs of over thousands of feet on the outside. Tall pine trees are the only growth on this steep terrain.

Soon we were driving downward and through the foothills and stopped at the motel Sam had booked a room for us. We checked in and took in our luggage before continuing our trip to Sam's place after freshening up. Arriving at Sam's trailer park, we drove up to her trailer which looked bright and clean. It was decorated with many bouquets of colourful flowers for the upcoming nuptials.

Sam came rushing down the path to meet us as we disembarked. She affectionately kissed me on the lips and then hugged me robustly. Her face was alight with joy as she looked at us. Her eyes dwelled on Stephanie's baby bump and then fell on Adam.

"Jiminy Cricket, what a darling. He's just so freaking adorable. He looks like Andy but with blue eyes." She gushed as she tickled his belly with her finger and was rewarded by a joyful squeal.

Sam lightly kissed Judy's cheek. "You did a freaking fine job, baby girl. You have given me a beautiful grandson." Sam complemented her, which caused Judy to blush.

Pat waited anxiously in the doorway as she watched us.

"Stephanie, you look freaking beautiful with that bun in the oven. My son's been busy, huh?" She laughed as she hugged Stephanie.

Sam helped us to settle down in her place. We sat on the couch and chairs. It felt a bit cramped. Pat came over to me.