Mother's Magic Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Claire groaned, knowing she'd be lying if she tried to tell herself she was surprised at how good it felt being fucked by her son's cock.

Tommy almost seemed to be watching her and Claire kept her eyes locked on his as she rode him, massaging his hard cock with her tight pussy. To say she was soaked was an understatement, and as she moved up and down more and more of her son's big cock worked its way inside her. Claire bit her lower lip, the pleasure flooding her senses almost unbearable. And then she heard it again.

Muh... Tommy's lower lip vibrated, as if he was trying to speak.

"Yes, baby, yes! Speak for Mommy!" Claire cried.

But this time she didn't fall forward, she kept herself planted on her son's cock, sure that somehow this was what he was responding to. She kept lifting her hips, kept humping herself down on his big pole, unaware in her excitement over the sound of her son's voice that she was losing control, unaware that his cock was now completely inside her, her ass smacking against his hips on every downward thrust.

Claire had bought the bed beneath them when Tommy was only twelve years old. It was never meant to hold a full-grown man, let alone two people fucking hard on top of it.

Muh...

"Yes, Tommy. Yes!" In her panic to make him speak she grabbed the headboard, desperately trying to steady herself as she bounced up and down on her son's huge, eight-inch cock. "Talk to me baby, talk to me!"

She could feel him inside her, filling her, and then a tremor vibrated through her and Claire groaned as she came all over her son's cock. Her head slumped forward, she felt weak, but she kept bouncing up and down on Tommy's hard-on, gripping the headboard so tight she thought it would break.

And then it did.

The screws connecting the thin particle board to the bedframe tore loose and the headboard lurched toward her, only stopping when it slammed hard against the top of her son's head.

Claire gasped in horror. "Tommy?!?" She frantically pushed the headboard away and ran her fingers through her son's hair, worried she'd find blood. She was so intent on her search, she didn't notice him blink as he stared up at her.

"Mom?"

The unexpected sound of her son's voice, the sound of her son speaking, froze her. Claire feared she was dreaming. But she cautiously leaned back, as if afraid she might wake if she moved any faster, and staring down at her son with tears welling in her eyes, she whispered, "Tommy?"

Her son was staring at her. For the first time in months, he was actually staring right at her. "Mom...you broke my bed."

"Tommy!" Claire shouted and crushed him with a hug, tears mingling with her kisses as she planted them all over his face and hair.

She beamed down at him as the sun made his blue eyes shine. "Oh, Tommy! You're back with me. You're really back!"

She stared at the broken headboard and remembered the doctor's words. All it might take is a bump. But her smile vanished as she suddenly remembered where she was - sitting naked on top of her son with every inch of his very hard cock deep inside her.

"Oh my god!" she cried, as her hands flew to her breasts, but before she could scramble off him his hands grabbed her by her hips, holding her in place.

"Mom - "

"Tommy, please...I can explain," she said, as her cheeks burned with shame.

He shook his head. "You don't need to explain, Mom. I know what you were doing."

"Wait...what do you mean, you knew?"

"Well, I didn't know, I mean...I couldn't see things, but I could sense them. It's kind of hard to explain. I was just...sometimes there was only shadows, but other times I'd see colors, like little lights, and sometimes I could feel stuff..."

"What kind of things?" she asked cautiously.

He swallowed hard. "Like...like someone was sucking on me."

Claire's cheeks turned even more crimson. "Honey - "

"Sometimes I could hear Aunt Amy's voice, and I knew that she was sucking on me, and then there were other times...I'd hear your voice."

"Honey, I'm so sorry, I know what I did was wrong, I was just so desperate - "

Tommy shook his head. "No, don't apologize. Being trapped like that I...I thought I was dead. But when I'd feel you sucking on me, when I'd hear your voice...you have to believe me, there wasn't anything I wanted more in the world. The sensation was amazing, and when it was over, all I wanted was for you to suck me again."

Claire stared at her son, speechless, not sure what to say.

"But then I felt something even better," Tommy said, as he squeezed her waist, "and it was like the shadows lifted. I could almost see you, sitting on top of me, and there was this halo of light around you. I kept trying to speak, kept trying to talk to you, and then something hit me in the head."

Claire winced. "That was the headboard. I got kind of, umm, carried away and broke your bed."

Tommy grinned. "That's okay; I probably needed a new one anyway."

Claire beamed down at him. "I'm going to buy you the best bed ever, but first we need to get you dressed and head right to the hospital. They're going to want to see you." She tried to climb off his cock, but her son held her firmly in place. "Tommy?"

His voice cracked as he stared up at her. "You don't know what it was like, Mom, being trapped in there, not being able to see, or hear, or touch..."

His cock seemed to twitch and Claire glanced down between her thighs. "Oh!"

With a quick move Tommy grabbed her by the waist and spun her so she was flat on her back with him on top of her, his stiff cock still plugged inside her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said as he stared hungrily down at her naked body, "it's just...after so long, I need this."

"Oh, honey," she whispered, breathless as she placed her hand on his lightly muscled chest and let her eyes drift down to his thick cock, throbbing inside her, "we shouldn't."

"Mom...we already have." And with his hands braced on either side of her, Tommy started to pump his hips.

Claire moaned and arched her body to meet her son's as he worked his big cock back and forth with long, slow strokes. And as he fucked her she slid her hands over his arms, across his chest, caressing him, savoring him.

Tommy grunted as he shoved his cock in and out. "Fuck, Mom, you're really tight...it feels good."

Claire nodded weakly in agreement, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure as she stretched her arms out behind her to steady the broken headboard which had started thumping against the wall as the small bed rocked back and forth while her son pumped away on top of her.

"Talk to me, baby," she whispered.

"What?"

"Talk to me," Claire said. "You have no idea how much I've missed your voice."

Tommy's face was a mask of concentration; he clearly didn't want to do anything other than keep drilling his cock in and out of his mom's tight pussy. But he said, "What am I supposed to say?"

"Tell me how it feels."

"It feels fucking great."

"Not like that." She abandoned the headboard, letting it hit the wall with a staccato rhythm as she caressed her son's ass, feeling it clench and unclench as he fucked her. "Tell me how it felt when I was sucking you...when you realized it was me."

"Oh, well, the first few times I wasn't sure who it was. I couldn't hear anything. But it felt amazing, especially when I was coming." He grunted as he gave his mom an extra deep thrust. "I could tell I was coming in someone's mouth."

"And then the next time it happened, I heard Aunt Amy's voice. It sounded really far off, but I knew it was her sucking me...unh...and making me shoot."

"Uh huh," Claire groaned, as she grabbed his ass and encouraged him to fuck her faster. "Tell me what it was like when you realized it was my mouth wrapped around your cock."

"Oh fuck, Mom, it was amazing. I mean, I knew someone was sucking on me, but when I heard your voice, and knew it was you taking care of me - "

"You mean taking care of your big cock," she interrupted, as she scratched her nails up his back.

"Uh huh," he moaned, and pounded even harder, his hips smacking against hers as he filled her with all eight inches.

Claire gasped as she took her son's cock. "And did it feel good when you came in my mouth, baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah," he growled and bore down on her, pounding his cock in and out as the small bed beneath them groaned in protest.

"Oh baby!" Claire cried out. "Fuck me good! Fuck mommy good!"

Her legs were up in the air and she dug her nails into her son's back as his hips bucked up and down, plunging his thick prick in and out of her tight hole as the headboard hit the wall like a hammer.

"Mom, I'm gonna come," he groaned.

"Oh fuck baby, me too," she cried out as she locked her legs around her son's waist and kept him close, taking his cock as deep as she could.

Claire's eyes fluttered as she felt Tommy come inside her, felt his big load filling her. She held him close, stroking his hair and kissing his cheek as his cock flexed and spurted a second and then a third time.

When he was done he collapsed against her, both of their chests rising and falling from their exertions, their hearts pounding as one.

Tommy licked his dry lips and asked, "Is that okay, Mom, me coming inside you?"

"It's fine baby, but you better get off me, we need to clean you up."

Claire's legs trembled as her son pulled his spent cock out of her swollen, tender pussy. She immediately clapped her hand between her legs to keep his load from spilling out onto the sheet and he collapsed beside her. The sun had fully risen and sunlight streamed through the window, warming them.

"Thanks, Mom," he whispered, exhausted. "I needed that."

"Oh baby," she purred, "so did I."

*~*~* Epilogue *~*~*

Claire checked her lips in the mirror and, satisfied, dropped her lipstick in her purse. With one last look to make sure her hair was okay she hurried out of her bedroom and went down the stairs toward where Tommy was waiting by the door, dressed and ready to head to the hospital so they could confirm what both of them hoped: he'd beat the syndrome that had held him prisoner.

Checking to make sure she had her car keys, Claire gave him a quick smile and went to reach for the door, but Tommy grabbed her by the wrist.

"Mom, what happens now?"

"What do you mean? We take you to the specialist and get you checked."

"No, I mean...what happens with us?"

Claire's cheeks colored. An image flashed through her thoughts of her son lying naked on his bed, exhausted, his half-hard cock slick from being inside her. Her pussy tingled at the memory.

She said, "What do you want to happen?"

"I don't know, I mean, I know we can't tell anyone and I - I know it was wrong - but I also know what you did saved me and it just seems weird thinking, now that I'm better, it won't ever happen again..."

"No one said that," Claire whispered. She took his hand. "We're not one hundred percent sure what cured you but you're right - we can't tell the doctors what we were doing when you...umm...got better. Because of that, I was thinking the best thing might be to carry on the 'special treatments' I've been giving you, to make sure you don't have a setback."

Tommy grinned and squeezed her hand. "I'd like that, but what about Aunt Amy?"

Claire was surprised at the sudden tinge of jealousy she felt. "What do you mean? You want her to come over and give you a special treatment?"

"No, of course not," he said. "I want you to do it. I was just wondering though, once she knows I've woken up, do I let her know I could feel her...you know...sucking on me?"

"No, I think we should keep that our little secret for now. But we need to hurry; I need to get you to the specialist right away."

Tommy looked alarmed. "Why, do you think there's a chance I might not be cured?"

"Of course not," Claire said, smiling as she tilted her head and glanced down at the thick outline of her son's semi-erection showing through his jeans, "but we need to get you back here as soon as possible so I can give you another treatment. An oral one should do. After all, we don't want you to have a relapse."

*~*~* End *~*~*