Mother's Mana

Story Info
Amelia is in need of money, can a local tavern help?
2.4k words
4.5
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia turned the card over in her hands several times, reading and rereading it's details. It'd been posted through her door several months ago, but she'd only remembered about it in the last couple of days. In fine glowing writing, it read:

"Now Open: Double M's Tavern & Brewery. A mage's best friend! Just off the east bridge, near the old farm" It was a tavern, and supposedly a nice one at that. She'd overheard a few of her classmates talking about it and the supposed properties of it's signature dish, the 'Mother's Mana' drink. A non-alcoholic drink that supposedly reinvigorated the imbiber to such an extent they could be spotted by just how energetic and full of life they were. But the opportunity to drink and enjoy herself was not what she was interested in.

Rather, it was the what was on the back that had drawn her attention "Now hiring: Student mages for front of house and brewery work - no experience necessary. Payment is 15 silver a day + tips". Amelia was a second year, and whilst the institute did provide all magical supplies necessary for her studies, if she wanted to excel and secure a good position afterwards she needed to push herself and those sort of demonstrations cost money. Money she didn't have.

"Can I really do this?" she asked herself. She'd seen a couple of girls who worked there in their uniforms once, and they were remarkably low cut. And Amelia...well, she looked down at her D-cup breasts that had always been a source of embarrassment for her.

"I've always wanted to be judged on my skills, not my looks" she whispered to herself "But can I really turn down 15 silver?". Pacing back and forth, pausing in front of the mirror, trying to imagine herself wearing the low cut tank top and shorts she eventually came to a decision "I know, I'll ask for work that isn't serving customers - that way, I won't have to worry". Having reassured herself, she paused to straighten out her skirt and blouse as she wanted to make a good impression and left her small flat that she'd been renting since her 18th birthday.

Leaving the institute, she kept to the main roads as she passed through the city proper and exited onto the east bridge. Looking around, she spotted Double M's sign, a female mage with a considerable bust bending over provocatively, pointing in the direction of a large tavern in the distance.

Crossing the bridge, dodging the traders bringing fresh produce in from the farms, she arrived at the tavern. Entering, she expected the usual run of dim lights and patrons keeping to themselves. Instead, she was pleasantly supplied by what she found; the lighting was good, and the tables were open and inviting. As for the patrons, she cast a surreptitious eye around as she walked inside, there was a true mix - manual labourers coming off from a hard day's work, traders looking for refreshment before travelling onwards, minor nobles whom were sampling the local delicacies. Even one or two families, the children happily chattering to themselves as they drank from diddy tankards of what she presumed was not Mother's Mana. Approaching the bar, she cleared her throat slightly and prepared to speak, but was intercepted by one of the bar staff.

"Hey hun, what can I get you? Looking for some of the good stuff to pick you up?" the bubbly bartender, almost bounding over to her, breasts bouncing slightly as she did.

"Actually, I'm here about the job ad?" Amelia replied, blushing at how the bartender had bent forward, showing her cleavage off.

Aww, no worries honey. Here, have a tall one - compliments of the house" she said with a wink, pouring a glass of Mother's Mana and sliding it over to her, followed by an application form.

Moving to one of the smaller tables, Amelia sat down with her drink and pulled out a pen from her pocket and began to fill in the form. She took a sip of the Mother's Mana, which sent pleasurable shivers down her spine "Hmm, there must be a side effect that only affects mages" she thought to herself, as she started filling the form in. The vast majority of it seemed remarkably normal: personal details, current situation, desired work, etc. but as she reached the end the last few questions sent her head in a spin.

"Breast size?" "Hmm, must be for uniform ordering I guess?"

"Are you currently pregnant?" "They probably want to know for health reasons?"

"Mana Level?" "Why'd they want to know how much mana someone can store?"

Completing the last few odd question, Amelia finished off her drink and returned to the bar with the completed form.

"All done my lovely? I'll just run this up to the boss" the bartender said, reaching over to take the form from her. "Wait, now?" asked Amelia, surprised. "Yup! Wanna get working ASAP, don't cha?" the bartender shouted as she bounced up a staircase behind the bar, giving the whole room a show of her jiggling ass in the process.

After several long moments, the bartender came back down and unlatched the bar "Head on up, the boss is eager to get you started" she said, gesturing to Amelia.

Slightly bewildered at the speed that everything was going, Amelia climbed the stairs and found herself entering a spacious office, with another door on one side, a small lounge area and a desk behind which the woman whom, she presumed was the boss/manager was sitting. However, what she was wearing quickly took up most of her attention. The manager was wearing a low cut thin dress, held up by a pair of thin straps that were, along with the woman's cheap bodice, evidently working exceptionally hard to control her enormous breasts - G cups at least.

"Hi there Amelia, my name's Helena and I'm the owner of this fine little establishment. Please, have a seat" she said, gesturing to the chair opposite her.

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here" replied Amelia courteously

"Oh darling, the pleasure's all mine" returned Helena "Care for a drink?" she asked, turning and selecting a bottle from a shelf behind her and puring two drinks

"Thank you" said Amelia, taking a sip. It was Mother's Mana, but a much stronger, almost purer taste & much more luxurious.

"Now, Amelia. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? I understand you're looking for work in the production side of things" asked Helena, leaning forward slightly. And so Amelia explained that she was a student, and in need of money in order to fund her additional studies. "Ah, that takes me back" remarked Helena, leaning back "You know, I was a student at the institute once? It was where I discovered the secret that let me create Mother's Mana"

"Mother's Mana is magical?" asked Amelia "I could tell it was special, but I didn't realise it was magical. I just thought the name was a pun of some sort"

"Oh yes" explained Helena, her bosom heaving slightly "I discovered a spell which would allow for a female mage to transfer her mana into a form that could be stored and consumed at will. Chuck in a couple of herbs and fruits and I had the super drink of people's dreams" Pausing for a moment to take a hefty swig of her drink, she continued "Of course, there were some setbacks early on with the initial version of the spell."

"What sort of complications?" asked Amelia, starting to feel a little hot under the collar

"Nothing serious, rest assured" laughed Helena, "I was afflicted with a much more potent, and not to mention permeant, version of the spell that is sadly incurable" Gesturing to her heaving bosom, that Amelia noticed was beginning to glisten with sweat

"Sorry, I don't quite follow. Are you saying the spell affects the user's breasts?" inquired Amelia

"Oh yes, after all, the active ingredient in Mother's Mana is...milk" explained Helena, winking "It's a remarkably potent source for storing mana in"

Amelia was suddenly very glad that she didn't have any in her mouth else she probably would've spurted it all over Helena; as it stood, she was merely conflicted over the thought of some else's milk swirly around in her gut.

Seeing her conflicted face, Helena pressed on "The girls who work in production wear collars that temporarily apply the effects of the transformation spell. Thus, making it a lot safer although you may notice a slight increase in breast size should you stay with us for a few years"

"Sorry, this is just a lot to take in at once" said Amelia, trying to understand the situation "It's...breast milk? I don't really understand..."

"No worries, darling, why don't you come and see how we do it in person?" asked Helena, and without waiting for an answer, grabbed Amelia's hand and led her through the other door.

As they passed through the door, the pair emerged on a walkway that spanned above a large barn. Below, Amelia could see several workmen moving back and forth, rolling heavy barrels as they did & as she looked up, she realised that they had been joined by a third woman. She looked to be a bit older than Amelia, long legged and tanned, with large breasts somewhere between her own and Helena's. She wore nothing other than a cheap pair of shorts and an ornate metal collar that had a glowing red gem inset on it.

"Hey boss, we got someone new?" she asked, skipping up to them, breasts swaying and dripping slightly

"Possibly Darcy, and what have I told you about wearing the collar out of the machines?" replied Helena, chastising her with a smile

"Aww, but it feels sooo god boss" she said, by way of remonstration before turning to Amelia "I really hope you join us, you'll love it here" she said, prancing off.

Following Helena's lead, Amelia descended a set of stairs to the floor where she was able to take in the full operation. Spread around the room were a substantial number of stalls each of which contained a complex forward-facing reclining seat along with what she presumed was the pumping machine hooked up to a barrel. As she turned on the spot, she noticed one of the workmen approach them. A workman, Amelia noticed, for whom the description of attractive failed to do much justice.

"Hey boss, what's up?" he asked, drawing up to them. Taking in his hefty chest, long muscular arms and general good looks, Amelia found herself certainly more interested in the job than she had before.

"I'm just showing Amelia here how we do things" she explained, turning to her "Josh here is in charge of making sure all my girls are properly cared for whilst in the machines" she said "And rest assured, they do a very good job"

Turning back to Josh, Helena gestured to one of the stalls "Is my normal one free? It's been a couple of hours" she said, playing with the cord that held her bodice together, loosening it

"Yes ma'am" Josh smartly replied, walking over to the stall and beginning to unwind the hoses

"Excellent" remarked Helena, as she shed her dress "Amelia, why not help Josh attach the pumps? Get up close so you know what to expect when it's your turn" she suggested, as she elegantly strode over and mounted the seat, lying forward and placing her head & arms in the supports, with her breasts hanging free beneath. Gesturing her forward, Josh handed Amelia one of the pumps that was already beginning to make sucking sounds

"Just press it against her nipple and make sure you cover it all" he instructed. Kneeling down, Amelia took the pump and reached out, gently applying it to Helena's nipples. The effect was instantaneous - as soon as the pump made a complete seal it immediately began to quickly expand and deflate, and Amelia watched as the first drops of mana-enhanced milk were whisked away. A moment later, Josh applied the second pump and Helena began to moan in pleasure as the pressure that had been building in her breasts was relived as the substantial amounts of mana enhanced milk was piped into the waiting barrel.

Amelia watched as Helena's face entered a state of pure bliss, her breasts quivering slightly. "How long do girls normally stay hooked up?" she asked turning to Josh. "Most work four-hour shifts of thirty minutes on, fifteen off to recuperate - the spell sustains you slightly, but it lets you relive yourself if you need to. And most girls work two or so times a week" he explained "But the boss, she's four hours on, four hours off non-stop. She produces as much in a day as most girls do in a week"

Amelia turned back to Helena, and squatted slightly so they were eye to eye "I'll do it" she told her

"Ex..Exce...Excellent" moaned Helena "Get Josh to...to show...changing room and... all" she groaned between pumps, too distracted to focus properly.

Josh gestured to a side door "Changing room is through there. Hang all your clothes on a peg then put one of the collars on. Come back out when you're done and I'll hook you up"

Entering the changing room, Amelia quickly stripped off her uniform with an unusual haste. As she finished hanging her clothes up and took the waiting collar from the peg she realised that she'd entered this expecting to be doing dishes or menial work but was in fact going to be the source of the meal and couldn't help but laugh slightly at the turn of events.

Exiting the room, she tired her best to put on a confident step as she walked over to Josh, the collar glinting at her neck, who was waiting in an empty stall. "Just hop on here and I'll position you" he instructed. As she climbed on she felt Josh's rugged hands on her back and stomach as he eased her down into the restraints and she found it weirdly soothing, to be treated as effectively nothing more than a cow. Squatting down, she watched as he applied the first pump, which immediately sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body "Good girl" he commented "You're going to make a lot of milk, I can tell" he said, his breath tickling her exposed nipple as he applied the second pump.

As the second pump began to work in sequence with the first, Amelia felt her mind begin to go blank as the pleasure from being milked started to overwhelm her. The thought of her breast milk being used in drinks being fed to everyone from nobles through to her own classmates pushed her over the edge and all she felt was pleasure as she was drained...