Mother's Opposing Degeneracy

Story Info
A conservative culture warrior seduces her.
2.4k words
4.39
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime just after the second pitcher of margaritas had been poured and distributed amongst our table, I remember leaning back in my chair and listening to the hum of the hotel restaurant. I was buzzed--not drunk--as I scanned the room, looking around at the moneyed crowd. Men and women in business dress had loosened their ties, hung their suit coats on the backs of their chairs, and having successfully printed business over dinner, ordered glasses of Scotch, or Mezcal to celebrate. Tables of influencers, gorgeous young women in intricate make-up and cocktail dresses, were sitting in silence, photographing their food or each other in intervals. Strange as they were to us, these people were native to this place. If there was any group that didn't belong, it was us. This was not our crowd.

Across the table Bethany held court, opining about the insidiousness of a certain book in the 10th grade curriculum. The other women at our table nodded periodically, practicing "active listening" as our fearless leader continued one of her patented rants about the fall of Western Civilization. I wasn't listening to what she was saying, but I watched her face furrow in pure disgust as she summarized the vile particulars of the book before snapping back into her camera-ready smile.

"I mean, you've read this thing, Jen. Am I right?" she said.

I snapped to attention.

"Oh, yes, absolutely," I offered faintly.

She smiled at me. It felt good to be on a team with her--this confident, beautiful and principled woman. And it was probably very scary to be her enemy.

A woman in a pantsuit approached the table and cleared her throat for attention. Bethany paused and looked up at her.

"I recognized you across the restaurant. Bethany Cartwright? Mothers Opposing Degeneracy? I just wanted to say I think you're all regressive, fascist cunts. Fuck you all."

"Classic tolerant Leftist. See what feminism has done for this grotesque creature, ladies? The vulgarity of her? This is what we're up against. Women (and I use the term loosely) like her won't stop until they've indoctrinated every man, woman and child in this country. It's sick. Anyways, thanks for sharing your feelings. You can go now."

Bethany waved dismissively at the woman. The woman grabbed a half-filled water glass from our table and splashed it in Bethany's face before storming out of the restaurant. All the ladies at the table thrust their napkins to Bethany at once, hoping to be the one to help her dry her face.

"It's fine. I'm fine. It wasn't very much water. Some people don't know how to comport themselves, especially when you cut through their crap and their lies. They have to resort to things like that."

The manager, having seen the commotion, hurried to the table with both hands clasped in contrition.

"Nice clientele you've got here, sir. Very classy," Bethany said.

"Ladies, my sincerest apologies. That was totally unacceptable. The staff has assured me she's not a guest at the hotel--she was just here for dinner. Rest assured that she is no longer welcome on the premises. We'll cover the check tonight. We hope that enjoy the rest of your stay. Our sincere apologies, again."

"That's very decent of you. Thank you for making it right. But I still think maybe that's our cue to leave. We have to be at the statehouse tomorrow morning anyway. Come on, ladies."

Every eye in the restaurant was on us as we gathered our things and left. This was the kind of attention that seemed to follow our group. Bethany reveled in it, but I didn't think I'd every get used to it. It was embarrassing to be the subject of such hatred. We made our way across the lobby and towards the elevators. As we went up, members of our group would get out two by two, peeling off at each floor to their hotel rooms, until finally Bethany and I were alone.

"That was quite a display back there," I said.

"That was nothing. I'm over it. If anything it strengthens my dedication to our mission."

We arrived at the top floor and she gestured for me to exit before her. I thought back to earlier that afternoon when we had check-in. I admit I felt a flicker of pride to be rooming with our intrepid leader.

When we came to our room I flashed the keycard at the sensor and the door clicked open. We entered the hotel room. It was completely dark, except for the lights of the capital city scattering the horizon from the uncovered window. I'd not spent a lot of time in the city (or any city), and the sheer scale of the place was jaw dropping. Bethany reached for the light switch.

"Wait. Do you mind? It's beautiful out there tonight."

"Sure, Jen. For a few minutes."

I sat down on the bed closest to the window and stared down at the city. Bethany took off her earrings and sat next to me.

"What do you see?"

"So many different lives. People we'll never know. Take that car at the red light," I said, pointing to a car in a left turn lane. "Who is that? Where are they going?"

The left turn arrow became green and the car disappeared into the night.

"It's fun to think 'what if.' To think about what could be," Bethany said.

The bed creaked and suddenly I felt her hands on me: one on my collarbone, the other scooping me around my waist. Bethany's lips grazed my neck and I shivered.

"Bethany...what are you doing?"

"Do you think I'm stupid, Jen? I see the way you look at me. You're obsessed."

"But what about...what about degeneracy?"

"This isn't that. This is completely natural. Women have been doing this since the beginning of time."

She kissed my neck again and up to my jaw. I could feel my nipples hardening.

"Please, Bethany."

"Shhhh...remember: what if. I don't believe you've never done this before."

"No! I can't believe that you have."

"How can you have any thoughts about the way the world works when you've never lived in it?"

Maybe I'd led a sheltered life. That was true. But this went against everything that I stood for. That our group stood for.

"Bethany. I'm married."

Bethany stood up suddenly and walked away, and I remember being surprised at my disappointment that she had withdrawn her touch so quickly. But she just turned on the bathroom light and returned to the bed, sitting next to me.

"Just wanted a little more light."

With the bathroom light in the background we could see ourselves reflected faintly in the window. Bethany moved behind me, massaging my shoulders.

"Look at you. These breasts," she said, grazing them with the back of a hand. "And these hips--tempting all of the boys at Bible College." She ran her hands down the length of my torso and cupped my hips in her hands.

I looked at myself in the glass. My body had changed after two children, but I'd made peace with my new figure. I'd started wearing clothes that flattered my abundant curves, spending a fortune in time and money on hair and skincare treatments, exercising regularly. I knew objectively that I still looked good, but a part of me would never believe it.

Bethany resumed kissing my neck and my head became light and fizzy.

"Enough wondering what you might be missing out there. Let me show you what you can find in here."

She went to the window and pulled both of heavy curtains closed. When she turned back to me, she looked positively carnivorous: eyes narrowed to slits, mouth curled in a devious smirk.

"Remember: it's completely natural Jenny. It's not like homosexuality between men. We need this from time to time."

I was fiddling with my wedding ring without realizing it. She took my hand in hers and slipped the ring off my finger, setting it in the top drawer of the bedside table. Then she took hers off, too, and shut the drawer. Then with two open palms, she pushed onto my back.

"Now it's just us. Just lie back and I'll start."

Her fingers unfastened the button of my jeans and she pulled them from my ass and hips. Her hands roamed my bare thighs greedily for a moment before she worked the pants all the way off.

"Nice panties."

I was wearing a pair of plain navy panties with a little white ornamental bow at the waistband.

"I hadn't planned for anyone to see them," I blushed.

"You were still going to be sharing a room with somebody, silly."

She kissed my thighs, peppering each little flurry of kisses with a few gentle nibbles.

"Oh, Bethany."

"Shhhh."

She rolled me onto my stomach and pulled the sweater off my torso with one swift motion. Then she undid my bra with a single, deft pinch. She was so practiced...so confident. She seized the panties from my mound and then I was nude. I wondered how many women there'd been before me--maybe even some other women in MOD. But none of that mattered in that hotel room. All that mattered was the fact that I was lying completely naked before her, and she was fully clothed.

"Completely natural, baby. Just wait. How good you're going to feel. How can it be degenerate when it feels like heaven?"

She planted a kiss right on the cleft of my clit and I felt sparks shooting in my belly. With long, firm tongue strokes, she showed off her prowess. As a practice, oral sex was not generally something in my husband's repertoire. Occasionally he'd make a halfhearted attempt, but it was always clear he had no interest in my pleasure. Which is not to say that Bethany was all that concerned with it. Still, my body was putty formed at her lips, regardless of her intentions. My arousal grew with each flick of her tongue.

"Oh my...oh my...Bethany...yes, Bethany!"

She raised her chin (still working my clitoris with her thumb).

"Good girl, Jenny. Keep saying my name, just like that. You know what I like, don't you?"

And with that she brought her generous mouth back to my throbbing pussy. She pulled my thighs onto her shoulders, and reaching up to my breasts, began to stimulate my nipples with her expensive, manicured nails.

"Bethany, Bethany, Bethany, Bethany, oh shit. Oh fuck, Bethany. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck."

An orgasm--one unlike any I'd had before-- fried every nerve ending in my body at once. For a split second I panicked at the idea it might be a stroke before banishing the fear from my mind.

"Bethany, that was incredible."

She stood on the bed, straddling me.

"See, Jenny. Perfectly natural."

She stripped while standing over me, and I feasted on her body with my eyes. She was so beautiful: gym-toned, pear-shaped breasts, long lithe legs. She seemed so powerful standing above me.

"My turn," she said.

She lowered herself over me so that her pussy was over my mouth, her shins pinning my head on either side.

"You're an amateur, so just do your best. I'll make sure to give you lots of breaks for air."

She pushed her pussy down to my face, smothering me, and I licked dumbly at her dripping flower, trying to mimic what she had done to me.

"That's it, Jenny. Get a good rhythm going."

She tweaked my nipples while she was riding my face and I yelped.

"You're no ordinary hausfrau. You're a special one. I can tell."

Periodically she'd rock forward, giving me a chance to take a few gasps of air before she smothered me again.

"I think I've caught you out, Jenny. See, earlier when I said it's perfectly natural, I only meant a little bit of fun between girls. But I'm starting to think you might be a dyed in the wool lesbian. And that's something else altogether."

I wanted to shout in protest but my mouth was full of her. Her sticky cum was smeared all over my cheeks and nose.

"I'm not sure if we can have a full-blown dyke in Mothers Opposing Degeneracy. It would be a violation of our principles."

"MMmmm! MMmmh!"

"But I want to help you, Jenny. I can help you, if you want. Now keep doing that exact thing so I can come."

I continued lapping at her pussy as she had instructed, feeling her body shuddering above me as she came without a noise. She climbed off my face and sat down next to me.

"Do you want my help, Jenny?"

"Please, Bethany. Help me."

"A little play between girls is one thing, but we believe in traditional values. The family. That means heterosexual relationships. Now, unfortunately we don't have a man here. We're two women. We'd have to role play. Are you willing to try?"

"I'll do anything if you think it will help."

When I woke up the next morning, Bethany was gone. My ring was sitting on the bedside table. I slipped it on, showered and got dressed. When I got to the restaurant, the rest of the group was already deep into breakfast. Bethany was wearing a smart blazer with a nautical striped long-sleeve shirt beneath it.

"Sleepy! So good of you to join us. Ladies, consider yourselves lucky you weren't rooming with her. I wish I could tell you all about the noises this one was making last night."

I had a heart attack.

"Maybe you should do a sleep study? I got a CPAP machine and it really helped!" one of the girls chimed in.

I scanned the group, wondering if any of them knew. Did anyone know what Bethany had incited?

When breakfast had ended, we got into a van that took us to the statehouse. Counter protestors were waiting for us, waving signs about us being fascists and bigots, screaming at us. Police ushered us into the main entrance and we passed through metal detectors. Bethany wasn't addressing the assembly, but rather a morning session of state legislators in the rotunda, outside of the chambers. There were introductions, applause, and when the time came for Bethany's address, she stood at the lectern with total ease. As she spoke, I stared at her mouth. I wondered how her mouth could be speaking all these things about the decline of western civilization and the degeneracy of the homosexual agenda just hours after making me feel so good. I wondered what she truly believed. Frankly, what I believed. Her lips were moving. Oration was happening. Who knew what it meant. I decided it didn't matter. All that mattered was, somehow, feeling the way I'd felt the night before. From the lectern she looked directly at me and smiled. I smiled too. It was good to be on Bethany's side.