All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 05'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
A handjob from his Mommy...

Oh... my... God...

I think Billy may just be one of the luckiest young men around to enjoy his Mommy giving him one of her skilled hand jobs only to have him finish with a cum shooting orgasm covering her fingers with what she craved so much. I'm hoping this is only the first of many, many hand jobs that Mommy gives to young Billy..!

Just the thought of my Mommy masturbating my hard cock to orgasm makes me dizzy with lust..! Sorry but I'm so horny now, I've got to go rub one out...

I hope to read more of what happens between Peggy and her horny son Billy.

Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Great story

I wholeheartedly agree with PistolPete’s comment!!

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyover 5 years ago
Such a hot mommy!

I’m with you, PistolPete!

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

No need to apologize PistolPete. I love hearing when my story is making people horny :) I appreciate all of you for reading, and commenting. I would love to hear from more who are enjoying my story. Any comments, questions, personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to the story, and/or what parts turn you on the most. More feedback is encouraging to write more. Please share them here in the comments, or submit them in the feedback tab, which only I will see. Feel free to leave them on any or all parts/chapters of the story.

Thanks again, and happy reading, and other things ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I love mom-son stories and this one is very good. You see, my wife masturbates my cock and at the same time tells me fantasies of my mom and her mom stroking my cock. I love to have her tell me that her mother s stroking my cock as she is being fucked by my mom with a strap-on. That does it and I shoot cum everywhere. And, sometimes if the night is right she will tell me that her dad is about to fuck my ass while her mother is stroking me. That story/fantasy causes my to shoot hard.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
I never got to fuck her but...

What I am about to tell is absolutely true. When I was still living at home, I would stay up as late as I could because my Mother stayed up watching T.V. until she was so tired that even my fathers never ending snoring couldn't keep her awake. I of course wanted her to catch me beating my young meat so I would time it so I was sitting on the floor at the end of my bed with my feet underneath me so I could spread my legs and grab my hard young boy cock and be masturbating when my mother walked to the end of the hallway where my room was. I would leave my bedroom door cracked open just a bit and I also left the light in my closet on so there was just enough light so Mom could see what I was doing. Then one night, she finally came to the end of the hall and peeked inside because she saw that my light was still on. As soon as she realized what I was doing, she giggled "what are you doing up this late... go to bed... When I got home from school the next afternoon, she came to me in the kitchen and said "I'm sorry that I disturbed you last night" I didn't know you were so busy having fun or I would have left you be. I replied, why do you think I left the door cracked... She looked at me and said "so... did you WANT me to see..? What would you say if I said Yes... I would like you to watch me..? She again giggled and as she turned away she said "Okay... See you late tonight then..." O.M.G. I wish I could honestly describe how hard I got just thinking of what might happen later that night...

Tell me if anyone wants me to finish this VERY true story.

and no, ErosLitAmeteur, I don't want you to think I'm stealing any of your thunder but I just want to tell this story.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
I never got to Fuck my Mom but..... we sure had some fun.

As I sat at the dinner table the next night, I kept stealing glances at my Mother while she ate her dinner, and she would look back at me but couldn't hide her smiles knowing full well that later that night, She may just watch her only son doing something that a Mother really shouldn't watch him do. When I got up from the table, I already had a Semi and I think she saw it because she looked at me with a big grin telling me that she had every intention of coming to watch me as I had requested her to do. I did my homework even though I wasn't concentrating on it at all. All I could think about was having her sit in front of me as I masturbated for her. I thought of what it would be like see her face as she looked at her son stroking his big fat Son cock for her. I so wanted to paint her pretty painted toes with a big, warm load of my jizz... My cock went from soft to hard and back to soft quite a few times inside my jeans as I laid back against the headboard of my bed and watched the t.v. across my room on my desk. I glanced at the hard wooden chair at my desk and thought to myself... that's the chair where I will have her sit so I can scoot up close to her toes as I beat my young meat and maybe I'll even hold onto one of her bare ankles so I can lean back and jack off even faster for her to see.... She will see my hand stroking up and down my shaft and watch the head of my cock dissapear into the top of my fist every time I get to the top only to reappear again on the down stroke. GOD... I JUST CANT WAIT TO JACK OFF FOR MY MOM...

Does anyone want to hear more..?

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes we do

Please continue Pete. We want to read what happened with your mommy, and her pretty, painted toes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES