All Comments on 'Mother's Shoe Mystery Pt. 06'

by ErosLitAmateur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Up4kinkUp4kinkover 5 years ago
Another great chapter

To the author - it looks like you have been living in my head and in my dreams. Thank you!!

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 5 years ago
Why cant you just let me cum in your mouth..?

Come on Mom, you KNOW you want to blow me and have me fill your mouth with one of my big, warm loads of Son Cum... Why don't you come to my room when you get in later tonight and I'll let you suck me off until I blast a load right there where you want it... In your warm and wet Mommy Mouth..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it

I love your story. My only complaint is how short they are. Other than that, please keep it going

ErosLitAmateurErosLitAmateurover 5 years agoAuthor
Love getting comments

Thank you for reading Up4Kink! I'm happy you are enjoying the story so far. It's good to know other's out there share similar fantasies to mine :) There's more to come for Billy and his hot mommy Peggy. The next parts should be up soon. As long as you keep enjoying, I'll keep writing them. And hopefully more people will comment, and share how the stories make them feel, and how they can relate. It's encouraging.

Happy reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosLitAmateur@ErosLitAmateur
440 Followers
First time author on Literotica, hoping my writing turns as many people on as possible. Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as personal stories or fantasies that you can relate to my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES