All Comments on 'Mother's Solace Ch. 02'

by MrFluffyCat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'll say it again, please get an editor.

You have a good story that could be so much better if you can find an editor. I know I'll catch crap, but you have grammatical problems. Not as many punctuation problems, this time, but other problems exist. Where you wrote "... could of had..." should read "... could have had...", etc., was one of the most glaring. (It is proper to write 'could have'; 'should have'; 'would have' followed by 'had' -- 'of' is not used in the place of 'have' when followed by 'had', except on the very rarest of occasions -- such as backwoods dialect.) Like I said, I think that you have a nice premise in this story, but you need editorial help to put it over the top.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Anonny

You desperately need an editor, but before you even submit a story for editing, wait a day and re-read it yourself. If your story, as it is, reads normal to you, you may want to consider finishing high school. Please know I'm not trying to be a dick. You have many many sentences with a key word, or words missing. You also have sentences with duplicated words, or phrases. I'm Dyslexic, and trying to carry a thought through a sentence, much less a paragraph is not easy for me, but if I read it after, I clearly see my mistakes. I highly recommend reading it the next day, fixing everything you find yourself, THEN submit it for editing. There's no shame in having an editor go over your writing, even the best of the best writers here do it. If in fact you're just too lazy, or worse, don't fucking care, then please stop writing, and submitting stories here.

other than that, I also believe it's a good story line, and you should continue, just with some much needed discipline.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
I would consider the advice that's been given.

Like I said last chapter. Please keep going, but also go the editor option too. You can only get better, but you like me, need someone to show you how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Will Ed and Rick get to fuck mother

It would be cool if Ed and Rick get to fuck mother. She should also get a tattoo. Care to name a celebrity who looks like the mother?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Better...

A much better story that your last one. Don't care much for the parts with your jock friends. I mean, there was really no need to take the time out to describe their eye and hair color. Unless you plan to involve them. Which would ruin the story.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll definitely look into getting an editor. I actually did try proofreading, but I have a bad habit of just skimming through, and not actually taking the time to read it out loud. So I didn't actually catch as many grammatical errors until I had sent it in to be published, and by that time it was too late to make any changes. I'll probably revise these first 2 chapters after I finish the story. I feel like I should expand on background information.(where they live, the layout of the house, etc) And as for if Ed and Rick will fuck the mother; I'll just say Locke wouldn't appreciate that very much, he doesn't believe in casual sex much.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
I hope you take what I say into consideration

For the most part the story is great. While you do have obvious errors IMHO it does NOT take away from the story. We have grammar police here and you are under no obligation to please them.

Next topic. I would not include the friends into their relationship. By including the friends you make her what others would consider as a slut and she clearly is not one just is a broken woman that loves someone in a way that society sees as forbidden. You could instead stop here with this story and write a new one or build on their love and possible pregnancy. Either way I think future additions to this story will get old fast for when it comes to me once the incest happens I lost interest. For me it's about the act what happens after isn't needed. But that is my personal preference.

Contact me if you to bounce ideas off of me. I might not have stories under this account but I do in others and real life insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2nd time

I meant to leave this comment on your first chapter, the story is great, and despite the editor issue, it's perfect but maybe add a little more realism to it, like the mother has some guilt, overall keep the story the way it's been going so far and you'll be in the hall of fame in no time.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This series is becoming addictive

To me and to many others I'm sure. I'm glad that Locke's mother found out that what she needs to cure her depression is what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. There's a reason why a son's hard cock is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." The readers' recommendations about checking grammar, spelling, etc., are very sensible, the author should take them to heart. But Mr. FC is on a roll here. He's right to reject the idea that Locke's buddies should start fucking his mother. No way. The boy's just discovered that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, and he needs to savor all of its delights. Locke's just blown his young balls up his own mother's cunt for the first time, and he's made his mom cum like crazy. These are amazing new facts, and the boy and his mother need time to let them sink in. Locke has to understand that his beloved mother's warm wet cunt is for him alone, just as his mom has to understand that her beloved son's big hard cock and all the creamy semen in those balls of his are for her alone. The physical love between a boy and his mother is the most beautiful thing there is.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Storyline is very good. This is turning out to be a well thought out love story between mother and son. Clearly expressing the long held fear of the son was refreshing. How the mother felt over the years has yet to be expressed. The strength of their relationship was shown by the ease with which they were able to discuss their sexual status and ability to cement their love for each other in bed. So far, this series is rated 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrFluffyCat@MrFluffyCat
Hello, just a novice who likes writing erotica in his spare time. Hopefully I can become proficient at it someday, for now I'll just keep on. I mostly prefer Incest,Romance, Bdsm(Femdom), and Loving Wife. I'm not to big on the whole fucking just for the heck of it thing. I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES