All Comments on 'Mother's Solace Ch. 04'

by MrFluffyCat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another good read!

You just keep doing it soooo fine!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
I'm about as confused as the characters

One moment they're having sex, the next the mom is reluctant to cuddle. Mom and son spend an awfully long time to buy sex toys, mom hints at being submissive, then nothing happens. Mom gets jealous if she imagines her friends with her son, but allows and encourages him to date. Son professes his eternal love for mom then lamely flirts with some random girl on the phone. Four chapters and we're running around in circles. What's all this this leading to? Is there going to be any payoff? Maybe by Chapter 20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

confused / conflicted / angst ..... yep that and a boat load of other emotions , all skillfully written into the plot ..

equisite story , hope the Author takes their time & continues crafting a most remarkable tale.

there are plenty of wham-bam-slam-done , stories.

its nice to see something with such depth for a change .

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an excellent story where she finds a mother's solace

where more and more moms are finding their--jumping around in their boy's pants

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I just hate when these fuckers don't complete their story series. Why even start to write it if you are not going to finish it.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago

a little sad to see this story wasn't finished hope the writer is ok. but life does get out of hand sometimes

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

I hope you complete your story. Very good storyline.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the series. You finally started developing the character of the mother; however. not in-depth enough. I still do not know why her emotional state is unsettling. She seems to be unable decide whether she wants her son as her true lover or not. I have rated this series 5 stars. I hope you finish it. The potential is there. There are many plots and subplots that could be developed. I hope you can finish what you have started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrFluffyCat@MrFluffyCat
56 Followers
Hello, just a novice who likes writing erotica in his spare time. Hopefully I can become proficient at it someday, for now I'll just keep on. I mostly prefer Incest,Romance, Bdsm(Femdom), and Loving Wife. I'm not to big on the whole fucking just for the heck of it thing. I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES