Mothers Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The devil in her called and Stephie came running, her lips pursed for its first kiss, they opened to slide over him. Her teeth parted and she captured the head of his cock behind her white even teeth, now he was hers. She had him in her power, nothing could have got her off him. She readied for her first suck, Stephie took a deep breath and then let him have his very own hoover. She sucked so hard it took him by total surprise, his hips launched upward, her hand on his thigh pressed him down. Stephie took the control of him and his cock then.

Stephie gave him everything she had, each suck was harder and harder, her hand stroked his swelling balls. She was building up a head of steam in him that would not be denied when she knew he would be ready for the final onslaught. She wanted this to be the best ever, even if it wasn't the first time, she was going to make it the best and finest in his young life. A head job from his mother, that would stay long in both of their memories.

Stephie was good at sucking cock, she loved it too, she loved it for the power it gave her, the satisfaction she could make a man hers to cum at her bidding when she decided was glorious. Stephie felt her son's hand in her hair, he was surrendering. She knew he would die if she stopped now. Stephie had no intention of that, she would not tease her son this way, she would give him what was building in him. The unsuppressed desire to cum, to blow his load. Yet he would be unsure of the ending, would his mother actually make him cum, swallow all he had, take it all willingly, or would she spit him out.

Stephie felt her son stiffen, his legs she saw were dead straight, his toes were pointing down, he was tensioned, his stomach had tightened, his hands in her hand had gathered urgency. His body began to tremble, jerk, his stomach flowed in and out, he was gasping, Robert was ready. Stephie went for goal, she kicked the penalty that scored the winning goal for her team.

She held herself to him, her arm under him now, her other over and holding his hip. Robert convulsed, his hips left the bed, and the first silo of cum shot out. Stephie was already taking it down as it landed, she gulped and gulped. He filled her, but she was matching his ejections shot for shot. Roberts hold on his mothers head was locked tight, his fingers digging into her scalp.

He bounced on the bed as he humped and humped his cum out, Stephie never wasted a drop, although it was a close run thing. She sucked, breathed hard through her flared nostrils, and gulped and swallowed, she kept going until she felt him start to relax, it was almost over. If this had been a battle, Stephie would have been declared as a total victor. But it wasn't a battle, it was a joint operation by two now stalwart allies.

Both of them lay in a heap next to the other, and both were thinking, "What a great way to start the day, terrific hey?" Robert's hands smoothed over his mother's body, learning the sleek lines of her, the graceful feline way she was breathing, made him almost sit up to watch better. Her hair was mussed up, but it still looked chic, as she always did, mussed or not.

"Robert, I know its very early darling, but we must shower, or take a bath," She murmured, "I think I smell, and if I think I do, then you stink like a drain. What with you being a man and all that?" Stephie giggled into his heaving stomach delightfully.

"Mo...- Stephanie, as usual, you are right, I am so glad I am going to have you to keep me on the straight and narrow," he told her.

"Straight and narrow, Hah!" she laughed, "I think it's a bit late for that now my lad. Straight and narrow indeed! I think a judge in a court of law would rule against us if we needed that for a defence."

Robert laughed and agreed, "Well," he suggested, "let's go and break a few more laws then, if we're going down, we might as well do it for something worthwhile hey?"

He jumped out of bed dragging his mother by the hand. "Come on the Stephanie, let's get to it!" he chortled. He made for the bathroom pulling her with him giggling.

She thought to herself, "What a change in my life, from being a woman who would chase down someone, a man usually, to get what I have to get, and do what I have to do. Yesterday was the catalyst, the turning point, it has brought me to here, an oh how thankful I am."

Robert turned the shower on and they were in the water before it warmed up. Stephanie shrieked, Robert held his breath, then he started warming her up with his hands. Stephie soon started to forget about the cold, and started thinking about the warmth he was generating and building within her. She was having difficulty trying to understand what was happening, indeed, what had happened with her own son. Stephie had been in love before, but somehow this, whatever it was, was different to the men she had known.

Suddenly she was out of the shower, her head was spinning, Robert made sue the lid was down on the loo. He sat her down, put his hands between her knees, and he parted them like the red sea. Even sat there like that, dripping wet, her hair soaked, water running down her luscious body, her thighs wide, and turned out, her calves coming back to her shapely feet, she looked more elegant than the highest paid fashion model. He was stunned at her beauty, her elegance surpassed all known boundaries.

Stephie sat there waiting for whatever it was he was intending, she looked up at him in child like wonder. Robert dropped to his knees before her, now she knew what it was he intended. She put her hands behind and under she bum, and leaned back, she was ready, waiting, and so willing. Robert stared at the magnificence before him that was his mother's pussy, so bright, so inviting, so shiny. He dipped his head and licked her, it was a long slow lick, like a boy with a lollipop.

Stephie Ooooooh'd, and she Argggggh'd, her head went back, then forward to watch her delightful demolition by her son. Her feet rose and rested on his back, now she was in, this one act of acceptance was enough for her to know it for as long as he wanted her to be. Robert's tongue dug in, Stephie's back thudded against the water tank behind her, the lid rattled. Then he sucked at her, her hips tried to take off. Stephie came, it was such a sudden climax it took her unawares.

She felt the lights go out momentarily, she was dazed, her eyesight was blurred. The heated rush raced through her body to frazzle her brain. "Jesus Robert, how d... Oh God Robert, Uggggh, ohhhhh Hmmmm, Oh I like that baby," she mumbled behind clenched teeth, then open mouthed. Robert ate her as if it were the last supper. He drained her completely in what seemed like seconds. Stephie's grip on the seat nearly broke her fingers.

Eventually she slid right off, Robert was forced back, and his mother dropped to the floor with a deafening thud. She fell sideways in a heap. Robert watched and looked at her, his heart swelled with a feeling of victory. Although he hadn't intended to fight a battle, he had, and he had won, he knew that. He had gone after his mother, and he had got her, he knew there would be no way back for either of them now. No matter what she had in store for his dad, he was confident now that he would be here with her, and she would be here with him.

Stephie attempted to get up, but her equilibrium was off key. Robert grinned, he helped her, now he embraced her, she was sat, her legs around him, kneeling on the floor.

"Mom, are we, are you okay?" he wasn't just asking after her well being, he as asking about himself, and her too.

"Robert," she mumbled, "we are definitely okay, don't ever doubt it baby, ever. But there are things ahead of us, that may take some sorting, and then controlling, agreed?"

"Well if you're talking about dad then yes," he agreed, "but other things? I'm a little confused mom, Stephanie."

"Let's forget all that honey, we'll take things as they come alright?" she told him, her mind flicked to Sasha.

Stephanie left the floor, he had got up, picked her up, and carried back to 'their' bed. Robert stood his mother at the side and went for towels, he dried her off, she dried him off, and in doing so she gave him an erection. She was in awe, this hadn't happened that often in her life, and certainly never like this, he was insatiable for her.

Stephie wanted only one more thing right now, he had the tools, she had the tool box. She jumped on to the bed, arranged herself on hands and knees and looked back at him.

"Robert," she said with a grin on her beautiful face, "get thee behind me Satan," she laughed, "you know what to do I assume baby, what I want you to do, Hmmmm?" Robert never hesitated, he got where she wanted him to be, and drove himself all the way in. Stephie gripped the sheets harder the deeper he went, as soon as he bottomed out, she got a mouthful of sheet too. These were to be her anchors, her knees, her fingers, and her mouth. Now she was ready to be fucked hard and she hoped, long.

Stephie was, her son battered her as is if he were trying to fell a tree, he joined minds with her, her need to be treated harshly like this, was a request he willingly granted. Gripping her hips tightly Robert went after his mother, he gave no quearter, he ripped his virile young cock into her the way she didn't think a cock ever had.

The sensation of the mushroom head sat on the top of his dynamic cock, ramming into her cervix, and almost up into her womb, the wet smacking sound of his inner hips hitting her buttocks. The tension in her muscles, of keeping herself upright, the pain of his grip on her. The fact that she was head down and hanging on for grim death to find her, made Stephie cum like she never had. Her first orgasm almost blew her right off the bed.

Her teeth clamped, and muffled the garbled scream of pure ecstasy that started way down in her stomach before being expelled through her mouth, was the most divine, and utterly painful thing she had known. Robert rammed her fully and manfully, his cock was a hydraulic piston that would crack concrete. He wasn't going to cum, he had none left, but he knew he would, he had to, keep going until he fell over her.

Stephie was in utter fabulous purgatory as he ripped at her, climax after climax drilled through her body and mind. She wanted as many as he could burst out of her. She began to feel dizzy, her eyes tight shut, her breath was becoming laboured more and more. She was going down and under.

Then no more, both her and her son, had no more to give either way. Robert watched as she relaxed, unaware that she had been knocked out as if punched by a heavy weight boxer. He saw the relaxation of his mother, he fell off and dropped to her side, Stephie somehow in her part comatose state, stretched out face down and was still.

Robert dozed not knowing he was, he was facing her as she lay still. It wasn't until he felt finger nails scratching his leg that he came to. He opened his eyes slowly to see his mother's dewy eyes smiling softly at him. No words were spoken, none were needed.

Four hours later Stephie got out of bed, she looked down at Robert, he was now her man, he had taken her over somehow, he was no longer her son. She knew this for a fact, but she had no idea yet of the road her life would now travel, it depended on him really. How he was to view things, what his ideas were, his thoughts, his wishes.

She was downstairs when the phone rang, she hurried to it so Robert wasn't bothered by the tone.

"Hello," she asked, knowing it was her husband, his name was flashing in the panel. Already she had no time for him.

"Stephie, hi, it's me," he said.

'NO!' she said to herself in her shaggy messed beautiful head.

"I'll be home this afternoon, I'm going abroad for about a week, I know it's sudden but Peter needs me. It will be good for us later Steph," he told her.

Stephie nearly said she couldn't care less, but then she had an idea. "Where are you going Donald?"

He stammered a little at the directness in her voice. "Thailand darling."

Stephie thought quickly for a moment, then she hit him with a hammer blow. "Make sure you've got Vaseline in your bag for your sorry ass!" she said vehemently.

"What? Vaseline, what are you talking about Stephie?" he said, but the worry was already in his own voice.

"You know what I'm talking about you fucking weirdo!" she told him. "I won't be here when you come home." Her anger at him boiled over. "I'll be in a hotel with a man Donald, a real man. Let me tell you this too, we are divorcing, and you won't contest it either. Have fun with Leandra won't you!" She slammed the phone down, then lifted it out of the cradle so a connection couldn't be remade. She made breakfast for herself and Robert, she took it up to him even though it was early afternoon.

Robert of course was amorous, but she evaded him, she quickly told him they were moving out for a day and night to a hotel, she would tll him why and the reason later, she told him. Using her cell and her credit card, she made a reservation for two. A Mr and Mrs James. She hurriedly packed, she made Robert do the same, then they left. At the hotel Stephie made some calls. First one was to a locksmith and then the house alarm people. Then to her own lawyer, she called her bank and made serious changes to her and her husband's accounts of which he had given her control of because he was too busy to mess with trivialities.

Tomorrow was D day for her, mid day the changes to locks etc would take place. Papers from her lawyer would be ready along with serious but as yet unnamed allegations of her husband's misdeeds. Then she called Sasha, who greeted her warmly, lovingly, and started to ask her when she was coming to see her once more. Stephie told her that day would have to wait a while, but did say it would happen. She wanted Sasha on side. She told her everything that had happened, but left out all the lurid details of her capitulation, then copulation to, and with her son. She insisted though she not tell her husband until she had seen Donald.

Sasha greed but also insisted that Stephie would keep her promise to her about a visit, Sasha wanted another go at the blond beauty that so intrigued her. Stephie agreed. Her husband arrived home to an empty house two hours after that. He was bemused and he was scared, scared because he was on the back foot big time. Stephie's mention of Leandra had dipped him right in his own shit.

He wanted to talk to someone, to run this past them, see what they thought, but there was no one he could talñk about this. He tried Leandra, but she was unavailable. He had to go, he really was going to Thailand, but he was also going to be having fun, there was a fantastically cute Philippine lady boy he had met and wanted to see him again.

He squared his shoulders, and said to himself, "I'll sort this when I get back, Stephie is fishing, without any bait!" He conveniently forgot her knowing about Leandra, his real mistress. One who could and did reduce him to tears of sheer delightful pain, complete sexual frustration, and utter desire to be treated like the inner slut he now knew he was.

That night at dinner in their hotel, Stephie explained almost all of what she knew, however she refused to answer some questions, questions like, 'How do you know, who told you, where's the proof.' But in the end he believed her totally. And he promised her he was on her side and always would be.

Then Stephie broached another subject she could not avoid, it had to be talked about, discussed and a way forward found.

"Sasha," she said, looking straight at him. He stammered, if there was one thing that could deflate him, it was this.

"Sasha Mo... Stephanie, what do you mean?"

"Darling," she told him, "don't worry, I know about your, er, liaison with her, I was there at the hotel when you went into the elevator, arms wrapped, and up to her suite."

"It was only the once mo... I had been giving her the eye, she is beautiful you know?" Stephie smiled, 'Yes, she is,' she said in her head.

"I literally bumped into her." But Stephie knew that you didn't accidentally bump into Sasha unless she wanted to be bumped into. "We got talking, then she was kinda nice to me. I took a chance and put my hand on her knee, and it went from there."

"I'll just bet it did," she replied, then Stephie took a deep breath, "did you know she was into women too Robert?" His face showed his surprise, he didn't. Deciding to come clean, nearly. Stephie held his gaze. "She's mad for me you know Robert."

"Oh Mo... Stephanie, you're joking, you!"

"Yes she is Robert, she is mad for me."

He stared at his mother, then he saw a picture in his head, Sasha and his mother, in bed looking at each other, love in their eyes.

Taking the picture in his mind, he said. "So you and Sasha 'know' each other then?"

Not realising what he was meaning, Stephie gave the game away to her son by repeating what he had said about her. "It was only the once Robert," she told him without thinking.

"Right Stephanie James," he said forcefully, "stop right there," his fertile mind was running riot. "Let me tell you this," he went on, "if you are still intending to see Sasha again, then I will be there too. There is no way my wife" he stopped in mid sentence at what he had just said, "is having it away with her, and me not on the scene. So I would advise you to think carefully. We're in together, or we're not in at all, and don't even think of arguing about it!"

Stephie was dumbfounded, she had not expected this, she hadn't known what to expect, but this wasn't it. She looked around to see if they were being over heard. She had told Sasha she would see her again, so and she would, she had to, until Donald was gone she was on a rocky slope.

"Where is your phone Stephanie?" he asked offhandedly. Stephie took it out and handed it to him. "I need to make a call," he said. She watched her young son with the most natural of swaggers, walk out of the room smiling at everyone. All the people there were thinking, 'What a beautiful woman she is', and also thinking, 'what a lucky young guy that is who is with her.'

"Hi Sasha," he said when she answered, she had gushed "Stephanie," "It's Robert, I am with Stephanie, we are in the Excelsior hotel, room 511. We'll be here tonight, then we will be going home tomorrow. Stephanie and my dad are divorcing. We will be back in our room in thirty minutes if you want to be there to see us." He was now making the plans, he had switched on to his mother and Sasha. He clicked the phone off, took out the battery and put it in his pocket.

Robert had grown up from a uncertain young man, into a full blown adult in a couple of days. He knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it. His mother would be his wife, Sasha would be Sasha, where it, they, and she, went after today, was up for grabs. But he would be in control of his destiny, not his mother, and certainly not Sasha.

He suggested to his mother they went back to their room, Stephie had no problem with that suggestion, as they left the dining room, he made sure people saw where his guiding hand was, right on his mother's tight ass, it left nothing to the other patron's imaginations. Back in the room Robert became the man he would be to his beautiful loving mother.

"I love you Stephanie," he told her as they embraced.

"I know darling, and I love you, I always will. I can tell you now my darling, whatever you want Robert, I will move heaven and earth for you if I can." He smiled, things were looking good, but he would wait to see her reaction if Sasha turned up. He had no need to ponder the thought, she was getting out of her car right at that moment.

Sasha had and was, making educated guesses as to what had happened. First and foremost Stephanie had confronted her husband about his dalliances with black lady boys. Her and Robert had somehow got it on, Sasha had laid the foundation, Stephanie had started laying the bricks.