Mother's Window Ch. 01

Story Info
Son spys on mother through her window.
5.1k words
4.22
40.5k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

Summer break was here and I was going back home to spend the summer with my mother. This was my second year of college and I missed her dearly. I had stayed on campus last summer and still felt guilty about staying away for so long.

I had made the long drive and gotten home just about dinner time. Mom had dinner all ready and waiting for me when I got there. As we ate, we caught each other up on our lives and talked about our plans for the summer. Mom was a school teacher so she was off work all summer. She had already planned out plenty of things for us to do during my stay. My plans mostly centered around going to parties and getting laid and didn't include my mother. I didn't tell her that part though, and just agreed that all her ideas sounded great.

We had finished dinner and cleaned up the dishes and sat at the bar for a while with some wine and talked some more. I asked her about her dating life and if she was currently seeing anyone, to which she replied no, nothing serious. I told her it was pretty much the same for me, just not interested in settling in yet. After some more small talk we decided it was time for bed so mom gave me a hug goodnight and went to her bedroom.

I went to my bedroom which was on the other side of the single story house. I hadn't seen my room since I'd left for college. Mom had left it pretty much the same. She changed the covers on the bed to something more neutral than my old football themed stuff. I realized I'd left my bags in my truck so I left to go get them.

As I walked out the front door, mom's cat, Larry, ran out between my legs into the yard. "Dammit Larry, get back here." I yelled. I grabbed my bags out of the truck and put them down in the foyer, then scrambled back outside to find Larry. As I stepped off the porch I saw him round the corner of the house. When I got to the back corner of the house I couldn't see him anywhere. It was dark and he was a mostly black cat so this was going to be difficult.

I thought I heard something rustling in the bushes so I walked over to it and spread the plants apart to see if he was in there. There was a window above the bushes here and I was glad it was shedding a little bit of light. I didn't see Larry anywhere though. I straightened up and as my gaze swept across the window I noticed the shades weren't drawn all the way down.

Instinctively I looked through the gap and saw my mother's bed, and from this angle I saw her bare legs dangling over the side. Curiosity got the best of me so I kneeled down a little bit to get a better angle. As I lowered myself, more of moms bed came into view. When I was low enough to see everything, I saw that mom was stretched out on her bed wearing nothing but her bra!

I felt a flush of excitement come over me immediately followed by a wave of shame. I lowered my eyes, I can't be looking in there, that's my mother in her privacy. I turned to get up and walk away but something made me turn back and take one more peek. That's when I noticed she had her hand buried between her thick thighs, vigorously rubbing herself.

I mentally berated myself for invading my mother's privacy like this and got up to leave. Right before I turned my head, I saw her spread her legs open and reveal a thick patch of dark hair surrounding her gaping pussy. She had three fingers inside herself furiously rubbing and I saw that everything was glistening with moisture.

I turned and ran from the bushes. When I got around to the other side of the house I saw Larry just sitting there in the yard. I went over to him and picked him up and walked back around the house and went inside.

I gathered my bags and went back to my room to get ready for bed. As I lay there in bed I couldn't get the image of mom out of my head. I kept seeing her as she spread her fat legs open revealing her most imimate parts to me. I saw her fingers burried inside her dark pussy. I had also noticed her large bra covered tits and fat torso quivering with the movement from between her legs.

I felt myself becoming hard at the image of mom in my head. I thought to myself, what the fuck is going on? This can't be turning me on, it's my mother I'm thinking about. I was never attracted to older women before, I like barbie dolls with tight asses and perky tits. Mom was a heavy woman, not obese, but she had a big belly and fat legs. I liked shaved pussies and smooth skin. Mom's pussy was very hairy and her lips looked loose and stretched. I remember seeing the cellulite at the top of her thighs while it jiggled in time with her large belly.

As these images were going through my mind I realized my cock was fully hard and beginning to ache. I don't think it was the images of my nude mom so much as it was the thought of catching her in an intimate act and she has no idea.

I pulled my shorts down to my knees and began stroking myself. I started thinking about Aubrey, a girl in one of my biology classes. She wore tight skirts and always seemed to be sitting across from me. She was a tease and I knew I'd never get a chance to fuck her but she was smoking hot. My mind inadvertently switched back to my mother and an image of me standing in between her chubby legs. Her wide open hairy pussy level with my hips. I saw my hard cock enter her wet gaping pussy.

My cock started spasming and I let my cum fly as I stroked myself thinking of fucking my mom. Hot cum splattered my shirt before I could manage to pull it up out of the way. By then my spasms had weakened and the rest of my cum dribbled out of my cock head and pooled at my fist where it was wrapped around my shaft.

I managed to get out of bed without making too much of a mess and I pulled my ruined shirt over my head and wiped my hand off with it. I tossed it on the floor next to my bags and got a fresh shirt out and lay back down. I drifted off to sleep with images of mother's fat body under mine, quivering as I thrust myself into her.

The next day mom and I went shopping together to buy some odds and ends and some groceries. All day long I kept sneaking peeks at mom, picturing her naked body under her clothes. Mom hid her weight well with clothes on. She chose things that complemented her face to attract from other areas of her body. Her clothes weren't tight so any rolls she had were hidden. Mom has a beautiful face, long dark hair always done up and dark eyes with naturally full eyelashes. As heavy as she was, she didn't have the double chin alot of chubbier people have. She had a nicely shaped face that was very attractive.

Her tits were very large from what I could tell, last night she had had her bra on so I hadn't seen them bare. I caught myself several times staring at them watching how they move when she walks.

We got home about dinner time and mom started cooking after we got everything put away. I told her I was going to go outside and take a little walk and see how things have changed since I'd left.

I walked a few blocks down the sidewalk and seeing that everything was exactly as it had been before I left I made my way back to the house. When I got to mom's house I cut through the yard instead of following the sidewalk. As I walked past the side of the house I turned and walked towards the back corner. I was looking at the bushes beneath mom's bedroom window. The bushes were neatly trimmed, the top coming right to the bottom edge of the window.

I looked and saw that the blinds were the same as last night. The bottom slat was crooked and created a gap on one side where you could look in and see everything. I felt a stir in my pants and wondered if I could sneak another peek tonight. I felt shameful for wanting to spy on my mom but the excitement of watching her without her knowing won me over.

After dinner and drinks we said goodnight and went to our respective sides of the house. I sat on my bed arguing with my conscience whether I should go out to the window again. Part of me wanted to so I could feel that excitement, part of me wanted to see more of her naked body, and part of me didn't want to go at all. The majority won and I got up and quietly walked through the house to the front door.

It was full dark outside and this side of the street didn't have street lights. The yard by her window was completely dark. I crept around the house and along the bushes until I got close to mom's window. There was a soft glow coming from the glass, like television light. I crouched down and crabbed walked over to the window and peered in through the crack in the shade. Mom was lying in bed, covers pulled up to her waist reading a book. Her lights were turned off and the TV was providing the only light in the room.

I noticed she had her night clothes on, the same type that she has always wore. She liked thin silky pajamas. Always a button up top. Tonight she had on plain pale yellow colored pajamas. I saw that the top few buttons were undone and I could see her bare chest, saggy tits hanging off to each side, nipples hidden beneath the material. Her nipples were hidden but I could clearly see that they were aroused, straining against the fabric.

As she concentrated on the pages in front of her I saw her hand unconsciously slide itself into her top. I watched as her hand found a breast and she caressed herself under the thin material. I could see her circling her nipples, occasionally pulling on them. Mom now laid her book to the side and leaned her head back, eyes closed.

I leaned in a little closer and as I watched, I saw her other hand slide into her pajama bottoms under the covers. She pulled her knees up and let her legs fall open. The outline of her hand under the blanket moved between her legs where her pussy would be. I could tell that she was rubbing the length of her pussy up and down. She kept her other hand inside her shirt, kneading her large tits. The hand between her legs began to pick up the pace a bit as mom's head came back down, chin on her chest.

Her rubbing became vigorous now as I watched my mom open her mouth wide, no sound coming out. I saw the covers lift up as mom lifted her legs and spread them even more. Her movements were becoming frantic and her tits began bouncing and swaying side to side. Mom threw her head back once more and pulled her hand from her shirt, darting it down overtop the hand on her pussy and her whole body tensed. Her legs went together and she was still for a moment, body stiff. Her head came back down to her chest and her body relaxed.

Mom opened her eyes and let her arms fall to her side, and legs straighten out in front of her. Her shirt had fallen open on one side and I could now clearly see her large tit in full. Her large brown areola was exposed, nipple still hard. Mom's body shuddered one last time and then went limp. She finally sat up and got out of bed and went into her bathroom. I decided it was time to leave.

As I was turning to go, I noticed that her bedroom door was about halfway open. It had been open that whole time. I guessed that she didn't think there would be any reason for me to come to that side of the house where the master suite was. I went back inside the house and got in bed, plans running through my mind. Spying on my mother had made me hard again and horny. I don't know why I was having these feelings, she is my mom after all, I shouldn't be thinking like this. It was so hot though, watching my own mother pleasuring herself thinking she was alone.

I jerked myself off, images of my fat naked mom running through my head. I finished and cleaned up and lay down to sleep. It was a long time before I finally did fall asleep, I had so much to think about.

The next day we didn't have any plans. We had some breakfast and I decided I might go visit some of my old friends. Mom said she was probably going to stay in and do a little housekeeping.

I hung out most of the day with a few of my old buddies and got the scoop on several parties planned in the next couple weeks. I ran into an old girlfriend of mine, more like a friend with benefits. We had hooked up a couple times but mostly hung out together. I asked her if she wanted to go to one of the parties with me and she said she would. I headed back towards home around dark and when I got there mom had dinner ready.

We sat at the table and ate while I told mom about my day. We finished dinner and cleaned up and then went to the living room to watch TV. Mom had picked out a movie and asked if I'd stay up and watch it with her. We had both changed into our night clothes and got comfortable in the living room. Mom was sitting on one end of the sofa and I was sitting in a recliner that was in the corner of the room. I had a good view of mom as she sat watching the movie, feet tucked underneath herself.

I was half watching the movie and half watching mom. I was beginning to become obsessed with my mom's body. Before now, any sexual thoughts of my mother had never crossed my mind. But now that I had seen a few glimpses, it was all I could think about. I wanted to see it all now, I wanted to study every detail, to know what my mother looked like in her most intimate places. I was stealing glances at her when I knew she wouldn't notice. I had noticed right away that her nipples could be seen poking into the material of her pajamas. When I think back now, I realize that they had always done that. She had big nipples that stood out against such thin material. I guess I had just always ignored it before because she was my mother.

As I looked over my mom's body I imagined her sitting there with no clothes on. Her big tits draped over her large belly. Several fat rolls pushed up on her side from the way she was sitting with her legs bent and tucked under her. I imagined I could see a big tuft of dark hair peaking out from behind her where her ass was poking out.

My cock was starting to get hard now and I crossed my legs so it wouldn't show. From the angle she was sitting, my leg was blocking her view of my lap. I snaked my hard cock out of the leg hole in my shorts and began playing with it while keeping my mom in the corner of my eye. She couldn't see my cock out, but I had to be slow in my movements lest she catch on to what I was doing.

It was so thrilling, having my cock exposed like this, just feet away from my mother. Even though she couldn't see it, she might catch me at any moment. She had adjusted her position a few times and I quickly stuffed myself back inside my shorts. The next few times though, when she moved, I left my cock out. That was extremely thrilling, not knowing if she was about to get up or not and catch me.

I slowly stroked my cock more until I was at the edge and stopped. I didn't want to cum right here next to mom. I would have a mess on my hands that would be very difficult to explain and clean up. I kept edging like this until the movie was over. I put my cock up as it was ending so it had time to deflate. We chatted about the movie for a few minutes and said our goodnights and went off to our bedrooms.

I felt like jerking off right away. I was so horny from having myself exposed but I wanted to wait and go to mom's window first. I gave it about 10 minutes and then quietly went through the house and outside. As I rounded the house I immediately noticed light coming from mom's window. I got to the right spot in the bushes and peered into mom's room. She was standing in front of her mirror putting her hair up for bed. She was facing away from me but I could see her reflection in the mirror. Her hands were above her head fixing her hair and it was pulling her pajama top tight. I could see her nipples poking at the material of her top. As she moved, her sagging tits swayed back and forth.

I was hard again already and I pulled my cock out and started jerking. Mom finished at the mirror and turned to her bed. She hooked her thumbs into her pajama bottoms and slid them down her legs and kicked them off her feet. She had no panties on and I was mesmerized looking at her body, naked now from the waist down.

She was definitely no barbie but all the shapes and curves, rolls and crevices were different from what I was used to seeing. She was interesting to look at, thrilling because of the taboo aspect, she is my mother. Starting from the bottom, her calves were not fat but muscular and well defined. No doubt from being on her feet all day at school. Above her knees her legs began to get thick and her thighs were fat and full of cellulite. Where her inner thighs came together, you could just barely see a dark center where her tangled bush was. Above her bush was a puffy triangle of skin covered by a light wisp of hair.

Her large belly formed a roll that hung down almost to the tops of her legs, the roll ran all the way around her waist to her backside. Mom turned to lay down on the bed and I saw her fat ass, dimpled by cellulite. It was nice and round, not lumpy, but large and very soft looking. She lay back on the bed, legs spread apart, hand going immediately to her now exposed pussy.

I took a good look at her pussy. I noticed right off it looked large. I guess this was because of her weight. Her outer lips were fat and ran all the way down to blend in with her fat ass crack. Her bush was very hairy and untrimmed but did not cover as much of her pussy lips and it did above her pussy. She currently had three fingers inserted into herself and had her lips spread wide. I could see her large clit protruding above her fingers, glistening with moisture. Her inner labia were swollen with arousal and were clinging tightly around her fingers as they worked in and out of her hole.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her bedroom door was open about halfway. I suddenly got an idea and got up to go back in the house.

Once inside I quietly crept to mom's side of the house. The hallway leading to her bedroom was dark and I could see the light spilling out of her door. As I got closer to her door I got a sudden rush as I peeked in and saw her legs at the end of the bed. I moved closer to the door and now her body came into view. At this angle I could see her whole body without her seeing me.

I saw that her hand was still buried in her pussy. As I stood just outside her door, I could now hear the gushy sounds of her wet pussy as her fingers plunged in and out. Her pajama top was still on but had rode up her fat belly and it was jiggling with the movement of her hand. She let her leg fall to one side and now I had a perfect view of her dark hairy pussy. Her hand was sliding back and forth over her large pussy lips.

I pulled my cock out and began stroking myself as I watched my mother pleasure herself. She had started to softly moan as she worked her pussy. The wet sounds from between her legs got louder at one point and I noticed a wet spot growing on the bed sheet between her legs. I was so turned on by this my stomach started to clench as my orgasm was imminent. Just as I felt my cock begin to twitch I saw my mothers body start to buck with her climax.

I jutted my hips out and started shooting my streams of cum. I shot the first few spurts of cum right onto mom's door as I watched her body shuddering to her own orgasm. I could hear mom moaning in pleasure as the last few spurts of my cum dribbled out onto the carpet in the doorway. As I started to relax I thought I better clean my cum off the door. Before I could move though, mom suddenly sat up on her bed. I ducked away and quickly but quietly made my way back to my room.

As I was wiping my cum off my hand I got a rush as I wondered if mom would see the cum on her door. Surely if she found it she would realize what was going on, right? My stomach was fluttering with excitement at the thought of getting caught. This threw me off because wouldn't it be a bad thing to get caught? The thought that mom would know I was jacking off while spying on her was turning me on. At the same time though I didn't want that to happen, I love my mom and didn't want to upset her in any way. I fell asleep picturing streams of my cum landing on her fat thighs.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers
12