All Comments on 'Mother's Window Ch. 01'

by Bangerb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
So realistic

Not every desired mother is the neighbor MILF. Very erotic descriptions of a full figured woman who's horny and craved . A nice build up and well written in mechanics and content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her big ass with that tight asshole is being to be tucked

voyeurandwankvoyeurandwankabout 1 year ago

Great story are you going to do another episode of dena where they play together alone

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

You got my attention. Reminds me of my mother of when she was fat and the times I saw her breasts and the times we tickled each other and so on. Keep it going! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a very good story no incest and not the kind of mother I like how could he desire a fat pig?? Just a 2!!!!!

BangerbBangerbabout 1 year agoAuthor

It's just the first chapter and not everyone only likes perfect model types. And the attraction may be deeper than looks, it may the fact that it is his mother that he is attracted. Not everyone is shallow and so basic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many guys have peeped Mom. Seeing Mom's saggy tits with large brown areola and her hairy pussy makes a lasting impression. Mom knows and is teasing son, it is exciting and empowering to make son jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story about the unique power of a BBW mother. I like that so far we can’t be totally sure about the mother’s awareness..I was instantly hard the first time I saw my mother in a bra..Later jerked off thinking about it..Thought it was hot that she had that kind of power over me..thought much less about girls my age…Thanks for a great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very hot story! Would be hot if they eventually watch porn together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBangerb@Bangerb
Been reading stories here for a while, finally tried my hand at writing. I like it and seem to be decent at it. As I write more I'm going to try to cross over into other categories too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES