Mother's Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up the next morning I was terrified going to the kitchen. I was afraid to see disgust or anger in mom's eyes. When I came into the kitchen mom was at the stove cooking breakfast. When she saw me she smiled and said good morning like everything was normal. I relaxed as I sat at the table. It seemed mom hadn't seen the cum on her door. I was relieved but a little disappointed at the same time.

Mom asked me what my plans were today and I told her I'd probably hang out with my friends. She asked if I'd want to watch another movie tonight and I said I would.

I got home about dark and mom had dinner ready and we sat and ate while we talked about our day. When we were finished eating we went to change into our night clothes to get ready for movie time. I threw my shorts on and ran outside and around to mom's window to see if I could catch a peek of anything.

As I got to her window I looked in and saw mom as she was pushing her panties down her thick legs. Her panties rolled down and tangled on her ankles and she bent to get them off. She was facing away from me and I got a great view of her ass as she bent. Her ass cheeks spread open wide and I could see her tight rosebud asshole peeking out. Her pussy lips were stretched open and through the dark hair I could see her gaping opening, the pink folds glistening.

As she stood back up and turned to pick up her pajama top I saw her large tits swaying as she moved. They sagged down onto her fat stomach, the sides wrinkled with age. She slid her arms in her top and I decided I better get back inside the house.

I went straight to the living room and sat down. I had to cross my legs to hide my stiff cock. By the time mom came in my hardon had subsided and I sat back in the recliner as we searched Netflix for a movie. We finally found one that looked good and started it.

The room was dark, the only light the glow from the TV. I glanced over at mom and she was in her usual position on the couch, legs pulled up to her side and slightly tucked under her. This position pulled her bottoms tight against her ass and accentuated her curves and crevices. I could clearly see the outine of her ass crack and suddenly pictures of her spread ass filled my head.

I crossed my legs again as I started getting hard. Thoughts of my mother pleasuring herself and the sounds she makes were flooding my mind as I slipped my cock out of my shorts. Mom was really into the movie and wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing. She wouldn't have seen my cock if she looked over, the way I had my leg up it blocked her view. I slowly stroked myself as my eyes roamed mom's body.

Mom was so engrossed in the movie I got a little bold and let my leg down a little. I was holding my cock straight up and if she happened to look over she would be able to see the head of it. I was so turned on by the risk of her catching me, I lowered my leg even more. My whole cock was exposed to my mother now and if she turned her head I would be instantly caught. I would raise my leg back up occasionally and stroke myself. Then I'd lower it and hold my cock up not moving. I knew if I stroked it while my leg was down she would see the movement.

I kept this up for a while, stroking until I felt like I might cum then stop and expose myself for the thrill of getting caught. I was so horny and knew I couldn't keep this up for long. I would edge myself closer and closer to cumming each time.

About halfway through the movie, at one point I almost came as I slowly stroked my cock behind my leg. I quickly stopped and started to lower my leg. Just then mother adjusted herself and turned her head towards me. I jerked my eyes to the TV but kept mom in the corner of my eyes. My cock head was barely showing above my leg when she turned her head but she must not have seen it and looked back to the TV.

The rush I got from almost getting caught pushed me over the edge and a long stream of cum shot out of my cock before I even knew it would happen. It shot straight up in the air and landed about a foot in front of my recliner on the carpet. I put my hand on top of my cock and caught the rest of my load with my palm.

I watched my mom to see if she noticed the flying spurt of cum but she was intent on the TV. I slid my foot forward on the floor until I felt the warm wetness of the cum and wiped it into the carpet so it wouldn't be seen. I didn't know what to so with the mess in my lap. I didn't want to put my cock back in my pants just yet so it wouldn't make a wet spot on them. I left my cock out and hung my hand over the side of my recliner to let the cum drip off onto the floor. After a while the cum had mostly dried up and I put my cock back into my shorts just as the movie ended.

My hand was still damp with cum as we stood up. Mom said goodnight and came over to me for a hug. I instinctively opened my arms and hugged her not thinking anything. As my hand touched her shoulder blade I realized I still had some cum in my palm and I felt a wave of terror come over me. I let go of the hug, waiting for mom to ask why the hell my hand was wet but she just turned and walked out of the living room.

I followed and felt a rush of excitement as I saw a wet spot on her pajamas. She had my cum soaked into her pajamas and didn't even know it. This turned me on so much I went straight to my room and pulled my already rock hard cock out and jerked off again. I came hard thinking about that wet spot on mother's back. I then fell asleep dreaming about adding more fresh cum to mother's body. I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the summer brought.

##########

Watch for Chapter 02 coming soon.

12