All Comments on 'Mothership Wilderness Pt. 33'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So. What happens when they get to their destination?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seemed like it was ended too soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why you stopped it here. You could have continued this pretty much forever. And who's supposed to do all the work at the new planet, if all the men are essentially brain-dead wimpy zombies?

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully done! We enjoyed it immensely! But I thinks I smell a sequel.

We can all hope!

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

Please don’t you dare make this the real ending. Book 2 their arrival should come asap it has to this was such a good story it would be sacrilege not to carry it onwards please please please.

wrc264wrc264almost 2 years ago

Well this is what happens when an author gets tired of his story. He just rushes to put some kind of ending in place, even a very bad one and says I am done with it. Bummer. Especially when he only publishes here once a month and just so he can advertise his web site to sell the books. This guy is not really a fan of Lit or Stories Online, just wants to get his ads out there to sell his memberships. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was interesting. Among other stories by the same author this seems to be the only one prominently set in a sci-fi-ish hi-tech. Strangely, much easier to digest than stuff like Palmer's mansion one or Something in the Water. The ship computer must be that accessible as a device.

Another strange moment is how an emphasis is put on women making _idiotic_ sounds when overwhelmed by the protagonist.

Magic cum is a hard idea to write something good around, so all in all I like the end result.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Very creative and fun, it seems a shame not to be exploring the new world with them but I imagine that would require a lot of work. Your stories are all very good and interesting as well as very intimate. There are many raw sex parts also that keep everyone cumming back. Keep up the great work it's much appreciated 😊

KloighoulKloighoulover 1 year ago

This story is very good, and with great potential for a sequel, or even a spin-off where the story takes place in tigov19, with the child of Gail or Zinnia being born male and with the same powers as jacob or even more than him, thus dominating his own mother and then tigov19.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Well, so much for New Cannan. If Jacob doesn't start having boys soon (well, the women giving birth to them, but you know what I mean), there will be major problems down the line, due to inbreeding. Even then, it's iffy that the colony will survive, again due to inbreeding. I'm still majorly disappointed that they just abandoned two 'wives' on the station when a rescue was possible. They could have taken the Henderson's ship, which is smaller and faster and meant for exploration, unlike a colony ship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The person who commented about Jacob needing to start having sons (in addition to the daughters he is having) in order to avoid the problems of inbreeding is missing the point.

Since Jacob is the Messiah, he doesn't have any undesirable recessive genes -- ALL his genes (dominant and recessive) would be without flaws, superior (to a greater or lesser degree), therefore inbreeding will not bring about any problems.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 1 year ago

You should do a Follow-up on them arriving at New Canaan. and the changes he makes to the Rulers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anonymous: That's not how biology of populations works in the long run. Also not how reproductive biology works.

As for the story itself, it pretty much sucked. I don't see how people can like it. The MC is so unlikable you just want him to choke on his own dick, or have one of the men finally through off the bullshit shove a 45 up his ass and blow his brains out.

A tentacle monster would have been more charismatic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thurally enjoyed the story thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES